Page 25 of 26 FirstFirst ... 15212223242526 LastLast

Thread: Pokédex/Attackdex Errors

Diancie's page says that it gets Trick Room at level 46 and NOT Power Gem, unlike Carbink. Howver, Diancie is not listed as being able to learn Trick Room by TM, (which Carbink can,) and has been shown using Power Gem in an official trailer. There seems to be a couple of errors here, though I'm obviously not sure.
    Last edited by TheTraininator; 27th February 2014 at 7:38 AM. Reason: Typos

Quote Originally Posted by TheTraininator View Post
    Diancie's page says that it gets Trick Room at level 46 and NOT Power Gem, unlike Carbink. Howver, Diancie is not listed as being able to learn Trick Room by TM, (which Carbink can,) and has been shown using Power Gem in an official trailer. There seems to be a couple of errors here, though I'm obviously not sure.
    You're right. The lack of Trick Room TM is the mistake. Fixed.

Everything else is correct.

Delcatty's X/Y Pokedex page has its Japanese name listed as "Enekoro エネコロロ" when the Japanese actually reads "Enekororo". The Romaji name currently listed is its German name. :P

I'd link to it, but I don't have 10 posts yet.

On closer inspection, it looks like this problem hasn't been fixed since Gen III...
    3DS Friend Code: 0962-9526-0835
    Friend Safari type: Ground
    Pokemon found: , , and

It should be known that (at least) in Pokemon X and Y, Sky Drop has a weight limit.
    If the target of Sky Drop weighs more than 440lbs. or more the move will fail.

http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/486.shtml

Regigigas is still missing Mega Punch and Stomp for its Transfer Only Moves. Both moves are obtainable via Move Relearner in D/P, and only in D/P.

And.........I guess the problem with Transfer Only Moves from Gen 3 is still there? Still haven't see any Transfer Only Moves from Gen 3 on the Pokemon that can have them.

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

http://serebii.net/pokedex-xy/440.shtml

Both Veekun, Pokémon Database and Bulbapedia state that Happiny can learn Seismic Toss as well, but I can't confirm this.
    This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciatted starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig . Started by Dax-360
    Quote Originally Posted by Teshub View Post
    I also read from the bulbagarden thread about the movie that Zorua impersonates Dawn and tries to show Dawn's butt to Ash. Fanservice, foreshadowing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    This show is called Pokemon, not Pochaman.. although that sounds almost the same..
    Youtube, DeviantArt, Bulbagarden, Imageshack, Photobucket, Smogon, Blog, Pokémon Series Analysis Dropbox Folder, Tumblr. PO/PS Username: Yusuf Kaya 3.0

Quote Originally Posted by Trainer Yusuf View Post
    http://serebii.net/pokedex-xy/440.shtml

Both Veekun, Pokémon Database and Bulbapedia state that Happiny can learn Seismic Toss as well, but I can't confirm this.
    Have done some research and people are saying their Happiny doesn't get it. I'll double check at my first opportunity. It's quite likely those three are wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Shine View Post
    http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/486.shtml

Regigigas is still missing Mega Punch and Stomp for its Transfer Only Moves. Both moves are obtainable via Move Relearner in D/P, and only in D/P.

And.........I guess the problem with Transfer Only Moves from Gen 3 is still there? Still haven't see any Transfer Only Moves from Gen 3 on the Pokemon that can have them.
    Yeah, still working on it. I can't, for the life of me, work out why this glitch is occurring.

Seems like the Gen 3 Transfer Only Moves problem has been fixed, yet you haven't added Regigigas' Transfer Only Moves

Regigigas is still missing Mega Punch and Stomp.

Anyway

http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/666.shtml

Not exactly a mistake, but maybe it would be better if the shiny model is also Meadow Pattern. Or change the normal model instead into the High Plains pattern.

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Trick-or-Treat's page only lists the last and first Levels Pumpkaboo and Gourgeist learn the move.
    This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciatted starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig . Started by Dax-360
    I also read from the bulbagarden thread about the movie that Zorua impersonates Dawn and tries to show Dawn's butt to Ash. Fanservice, foreshadowing?
    This show is called Pokemon, not Pochaman.. although that sounds almost the same..
    Youtube, DeviantArt, Bulbagarden, Imageshack, Photobucket, Smogon, Blog, Pokémon Series Analysis Dropbox Folder, Tumblr. PO/PS Username: Yusuf Kaya 3.0

According to this, Nidoking does not learn Thrash at level 1 in R/B/Y, when I know for a fact that it does- there's a glitch to get a level 100 Nidoking in R/B before you battle Brock, and it requires you to catch the Nidoking at level 1, and trust me, it knows Thrash at that level.

I HAVE CLAIMED WEEZING. YOU ARE NOT WORTHY.
    The Hoenn of Hoenness- Chapter 5 up now!
    404 Error 2: File Not Found- Chapter 12 up now!
    Author profile

Banner done by me. I do not do requests. The Shinies are not up for trade.

Fizzy Bubbles info

Quote Originally Posted by Missingno. Master View Post
    According to this, Nidoking does not learn Thrash at level 1 in R/B/Y, when I know for a fact that it does- there's a glitch to get a level 100 Nidoking in R/B before you battle Brock, and it requires you to catch the Nidoking at level 1, and trust me, it knows Thrash at that level.
    In addition to this, I noticed an additional error on that same page- according to this, Nidoking's English name is "Nidorking".

I HAVE CLAIMED WEEZING. YOU ARE NOT WORTHY.
    The Hoenn of Hoenness- Chapter 5 up now!
    404 Error 2: File Not Found- Chapter 12 up now!
    Author profile

Banner done by me. I do not do requests. The Shinies are not up for trade.

Fizzy Bubbles info

Yeah, the Gen1 Pokédex is on the to-do list for revamps, don't fret

Diancie was confirmed as central Kalos number 151.

And like Diancie, Hoopa and Volcanion's game data were leaked before, they were central Kalos number 152 and 153.

Pidgey-line lists the likes of Swagger, Sleep Talk and Substitute as transfer-only moves, even though their TMs already exist in Gen VI.

Pidgey-line lists the likes of Swagger, Sleep Talk and Substitute as transfer-only moves, even though their TMs already exist in Gen VI.
    Odd. I have no idea why that's happening. That shouldn't be happening.

Seems to be a common problem. Will look into it.

http://serebii.net/pokedex-dp/040.shtml

Other websites claim that Wigglytuff doesn't get Signal Beam through Move Tutor in HG/SS, but I haven't checked it myself.

http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/117.shtml
    http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/230.shtml
    According to veekun, Seadra and Kingdra get Bubble at Level 11 and start, instead of Water Gun at Level 11.

http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/117.shtml
    http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/230.shtml
    According to veekun, Seadra and Kingdra get Bubble at Level 11 and start, instead of Water Gun at Level 11.
    I think, when I was rushing the human input, I got these ID numbers backwards, but I will check into it. Pretty sure the guide lists them switched, but I will check.

http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/413.shtml

Wormadam's transfer only moves list on the Plant Cloak's moves.

http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/eg...html#faketears

The parents that learn from Breeding for Mean Look and Foul Play are missing.

http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/eg...html#faketears

The parents that learn from Breeding for Mean Look and Foul Play are missing.
    Ah yes, the algorithm still hides female only ones. Easy fix

http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/egg/675.shtml

Pangoro is not listed for the parents that learn through TM.

Edit: This seems to be a recurring error for other Pokémon.
    Last edited by Trainer Yusuf; 9th August 2014 at 4:46 PM.

http://www.serebii.net/attackdex-xy/...cterrain.shtml

Grammatical error for Electric Terrain in the In-Depth Effect.
    Pokemon X: 1435 - 4013 - 1487 (,,)

I am searching for the following Pokemon
    (Modest), (Modest), (Hasty/Naive), (Timid/Jolly/Hasty/Naive), (Timid/Modest), (Jolly/Adamant)

I can provide you with the following Pokemon…
    (Timid), (Jolly), (Timid), (Rash), (Bold), (Careful), (Relaxed with Seismic Toss).

I’m also offering a legit Shiny Foongus. Looking for a good natured shiny in return!

Page 25 of 26 FirstFirst ... 15212223242526 LastLast