Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 152122232425
Results 601 to 611 of 611

Thread: Pokédex/Attackdex Errors

  1. #601
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    8

    Default

    Diancie's page says that it gets Trick Room at level 46 and NOT Power Gem, unlike Carbink. Howver, Diancie is not listed as being able to learn Trick Room by TM, (which Carbink can,) and has been shown using Power Gem in an official trailer. There seems to be a couple of errors here, though I'm obviously not sure.
    Last edited by TheTraininator; 27th February 2014 at 6:38 AM. Reason: Typos

  2. #602
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Bournemouth, England
    Posts
    15,792

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheTraininator View Post
    Diancie's page says that it gets Trick Room at level 46 and NOT Power Gem, unlike Carbink. Howver, Diancie is not listed as being able to learn Trick Room by TM, (which Carbink can,) and has been shown using Power Gem in an official trailer. There seems to be a couple of errors here, though I'm obviously not sure.
    You're right. The lack of Trick Room TM is the mistake. Fixed.

    Everything else is correct.

  3. #603
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    New York (not NYC)
    Posts
    2

    Default

    Delcatty's X/Y Pokedex page has its Japanese name listed as "Enekoro エネコロロ" when the Japanese actually reads "Enekororo". The Romaji name currently listed is its German name. :P

    I'd link to it, but I don't have 10 posts yet.

    On closer inspection, it looks like this problem hasn't been fixed since Gen III...
    3DS Friend Code: 0962-9526-0835
    Friend Safari type: Ground
    Pokemon found: , , and

  4. #604
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    3

    Default

    It should be known that (at least) in Pokemon X and Y, Sky Drop has a weight limit.
    If the target of Sky Drop weighs more than 440lbs. or more the move will fail.

  5. #605
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    between 2 ocean & 2 continents
    Posts
    9,610

    Default

    http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/486.shtml

    Regigigas is still missing Mega Punch and Stomp for its Transfer Only Moves. Both moves are obtainable via Move Relearner in D/P, and only in D/P.




    And.........I guess the problem with Transfer Only Moves from Gen 3 is still there? Still haven't see any Transfer Only Moves from Gen 3 on the Pokemon that can have them.

    My shinies. Just click the links~

    ~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~

    My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

  6. #606
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Big Blue
    Posts
    2,820

    Default

    http://serebii.net/pokedex-xy/440.shtml

    Both Veekun, Pokémon Database and Bulbapedia state that Happiny can learn Seismic Toss as well, but I can't confirm this.
    This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciatted starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig . Started by Dax-360
    Quote Originally Posted by Teshub View Post
    I also read from the bulbagarden thread about the movie that Zorua impersonates Dawn and tries to show Dawn's butt to Ash. Fanservice, foreshadowing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    This show is called Pokemon, not Pochaman.. although that sounds almost the same..
    Youtube, DeviantArt, Bulbagarden, *******, Imageshack, Photobucket, Smogon, Blog, Pokémon Series Analysis Dropbox Folder, PO/PS Username: Yusuf Kaya 3.0

  7. #607
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Bournemouth, England
    Posts
    15,792

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Trainer Yusuf View Post
    http://serebii.net/pokedex-xy/440.shtml

    Both Veekun, Pokémon Database and Bulbapedia state that Happiny can learn Seismic Toss as well, but I can't confirm this.
    Have done some research and people are saying their Happiny doesn't get it. I'll double check at my first opportunity. It's quite likely those three are wrong.

  8. #608
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Bournemouth, England
    Posts
    15,792

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shine View Post
    http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/486.shtml

    Regigigas is still missing Mega Punch and Stomp for its Transfer Only Moves. Both moves are obtainable via Move Relearner in D/P, and only in D/P.




    And.........I guess the problem with Transfer Only Moves from Gen 3 is still there? Still haven't see any Transfer Only Moves from Gen 3 on the Pokemon that can have them.
    Yeah, still working on it. I can't, for the life of me, work out why this glitch is occurring.

  9. #609
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    between 2 ocean & 2 continents
    Posts
    9,610

    Default

    Seems like the Gen 3 Transfer Only Moves problem has been fixed, yet you haven't added Regigigas' Transfer Only Moves

    Regigigas is still missing Mega Punch and Stomp.





    Anyway

    http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/666.shtml

    Not exactly a mistake, but maybe it would be better if the shiny model is also Meadow Pattern. Or change the normal model instead into the High Plains pattern.

    My shinies. Just click the links~

    ~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~

    My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

  10. #610
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Big Blue
    Posts
    2,820

    Default

    Trick-or-Treat's page only lists the last and first Levels Pumpkaboo and Gourgeist learn the move.
    This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciatted starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig . Started by Dax-360
    Quote Originally Posted by Teshub View Post
    I also read from the bulbagarden thread about the movie that Zorua impersonates Dawn and tries to show Dawn's butt to Ash. Fanservice, foreshadowing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    This show is called Pokemon, not Pochaman.. although that sounds almost the same..
    Youtube, DeviantArt, Bulbagarden, *******, Imageshack, Photobucket, Smogon, Blog, Pokémon Series Analysis Dropbox Folder, PO/PS Username: Yusuf Kaya 3.0

  11. #611
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Black City
    Posts
    7,286

    Default

    According to this, Nidoking does not learn Thrash at level 1 in R/B/Y, when I know for a fact that it does- there's a glitch to get a level 100 Nidoking in R/B before you battle Brock, and it requires you to catch the Nidoking at level 1, and trust me, it knows Thrash at that level.

    I HAVE CLAIMED WEEZING. YOU ARE NOT WORTHY.
    404 Error 2: File Not Found- Chapter 10 up now!
    Author profile

    Banner done by me. I do not do requests. The Shinies are not up for trade.

    Fizzy Bubbles info

Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 152122232425

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •