Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 172324252627

Thread: Pokédex/Attackdex Errors

Focus Punch describes the Speed Priority as a -3, but fails to account for the change in generations. According to Bulbapedia:

"Generation III
    Focus Punch is a decreased priority move. The user of Focus Punch will charge up during the beginning of the turn it is executed, then attack at the end, unless it is hit by another Pokémon's attack before launching its own, in which case it will lose its focus and be unable to attack that turn. The user's focus will not be broken if its substitute is attacked, or if the opponent uses a status move (even if it deals damage, such as through the use of Pain Split).
    Its charging phase has a priority of +8."

Generation IV
    Focus Punch's charging phase has a priority of +6. If the user is hit before the attack, it will say, "<Pokémon> used Focus Punch!" before it says the "<Pokémon> lost its focus and couldn't move!"

It should at least mention the priority change somewhere on the move's page.

Bulbapedia also talks about priority moves as well, Serebii mentions there's a range from +5 to -7, but according to Bulbapedia its +5 to -5. So I don't know who to believe.
    Last edited by AndurilWielder; 6th August 2016 at 2:50 AM.

I noticed that Spritzee and Swirlix isn't included in evo/trade section.

Maybe they changed it, but I assumed RBY went unchanged when released on VC.

Magmar and Electabuzz can't learn Metronome via TM anymore?

SM Entries
    http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-sm/125.shtml
    http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-sm/126.shtml

RBY Entries which show Electabuzz and Magmar both knowing Metronome via TM.
    http://www.serebii.net/pokedex/126.shtml
    http://www.serebii.net/pokedex/125.shtml

It's a bit of a weird situation with those two, since they can't learn it via Move Tutor in Gen 3 games but now suddenly they have access to it.
    Last edited by King Shuckle; 17th November 2016 at 9:47 PM.

FC: 1118-0736-6254
    Friend Safari Pokemon: Emolga, Helioptile and Zebstrika

Animal Crossing: New Leaf
    Town Name: Aspiria
    Villager Name: Mike
    Fruit: All (including bamboo)
    Villagers: Sylvia, Pinky, Mallary, Dizzy, Phil, Graham, Cobb, Mott, Drago and Skye

New egg moves mostly don't show up.

Persian's Flatter, Sneasel's Throat Chop etc. do not show up.

This is a general issue.
    This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciatted starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig . Started by Dax-360
    Quote Originally Posted by Teshub View Post
    I also read from the bulbagarden thread about the movie that Zorua impersonates Dawn and tries to show Dawn's butt to Ash. Fanservice, foreshadowing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    This show is called Pokemon, not Pochaman.. although that sounds almost the same..

Youtube, DeviantArt, Bulbagarden, Imageshack, Photobucket, Smogon, Blog, Pokémon Series Analysis Dropbox Folder, Tumblr. PO/PS Username: Yusuf Kaya 3.0

Quote Originally Posted by Trainer Yusuf View Post
    New egg moves mostly don't show up.

Persian's Flatter, Sneasel's Throat Chop etc. do not show up.

This is a general issue.

What do you mean "don't show up"? They show up fine for me

LOL I see another error. :P

Just to summarize, Magmar and Electabuzz are missing TM35 Metronome from their Transfer Only Moves list.

FC: 1118-0736-6254
    Friend Safari Pokemon: Emolga, Helioptile and Zebstrika

Animal Crossing: New Leaf
    Town Name: Aspiria
    Villager Name: Mike
    Fruit: All (including bamboo)
    Villagers: Sylvia, Pinky, Mallary, Dizzy, Phil, Graham, Cobb, Mott, Drago and Skye

I don't know if it's a common mistake for Sun/Moon Pokédex but the moveset for Kadabra/Alakazam is completely wrong as far as I can recognize. Alakazam does not learn any attacking move until Lv. 21 now unlike the previous generations. But I am assuming all the previous generations' moves are copied from XY/ORAS and will be fixed in time?

EDIT: A second check, I am sorry it is not completely wrong. Only Confusion at Lv. 16 does no longer happen. Apart from that, the moves until Lv. 23 are definitely correct and the rest should be fine.
    Last edited by Rockapheller; 2nd December 2016 at 9:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockapheller View Post
    I don't know if it's a common mistake for Sun/Moon Pokédex but the moveset for Kadabra/Alakazam is completely wrong as far as I can recognize. Alakazam does not learn any attacking move until Lv. 21 now unlike the previous generations. But I am assuming all the previous generations' moves are copied from XY/ORAS and will be fixed in time?

EDIT: A second check, I am sorry it is not completely wrong. Only Confusion at Lv. 16 does no longer happen. Apart from that, the moves until Lv. 23 are definitely correct and the rest should be fine.
    That's due to a glitch in the game. If you hacked in a Level 15 Kadabra and levelled it to Level 16, it would learn Confusion http://www.serebii.net/sunmoon/evolutionmoves.shtml

Quote Originally Posted by Serebii View Post
    That's due to a glitch in the game. If you hacked in a Level 15 Kadabra and levelled it to Level 16, it would learn Confusion
    I had no idea, sorry for the misleading. Thank you.
    Last edited by Rockapheller; 2nd December 2016 at 10:08 AM.

Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 172324252627