Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: "This Site has stolen from Serebii.net" That what you're going to say? Post Here

Here is the accused site's credits page. Well, the sprites on this page looks like Coronis's ones, and I did not see his name in the site credits. Hence, I am thinking that they stole these sprites to serve as Gym Leader images from Coronis. Now, I cannot use the Find command on their site, so I am not 100% certain. Look yourself.

Agent Myst - they're the official gym leader sprites from Pokémon FireRed and LeafGreen.

Actually no, those are the manga sprites Coronis made which are based on but different to the FRLG sprites. They had them on before, I contacted them about it and they removed it

Will contact them again when I have time

Quote Originally Posted by Serebii View Post
    Actually no, those are the manga sprites Coronis made which are based on but different to the FRLG sprites. They had them on before, I contacted them about it and they removed it
    Oh. Sorry. They just looked official to me, but thanks for correcting me on that one.

www.myutsu.net

That is a brazilian site that is famous for stealing Serebii's content. If you scroll down, you can see a perfect copy of the Trainer Card section Joe added a few days ago. I complained there once and they started putting credit, but this time they stole not only the TC one, but the GTS new rules and the character custimazation. And only thanked you for the IMAGES.

This Place's frame is the same as serebii.nets. Just click here.
    swag

current black team

Not too sure about that. Maybe it's just a coincidence. After all, they don't have a manga section. And they have a fun stuff section.

Quote Originally Posted by Poke doll View Post
    This Place's frame is the same as serebii.nets. Just click here.
    Okay, so what did I steal?

http://www.shinylatias.tk/

Trust me. This guy is hypacrtic. He post his site on neoseeker(Got band for advertising 3 times!) then calling serebii.net useless when he took information from serebii. But I flamed himn to death in the neoseeker forum.

Go to neoseeker.com and PM him about him stealling your site.

Ok i def agree with Pokedoll on the frame. It is the same as this sites only in black...yeh it looks completely different(sarcasm)
    Waiting for HG.
    RIP: Original gold game. May you entertain Jebus in pieces.

http://www.pokemonbeo.com
    They stole Serebii's cotent.
    TO ALL PEOPLE TRADING WITH ME - I WILL NOT BE ABLE TO TRADE RIGHT NOW, BECAUSE I NEED TO GET THE WI-FI ADAPTOR FIRST. WHEN I WILL GET IT I WILL DELETE THIS MESSAGE AND PM YOU

Credit to Raden Surya for the Dragon Power animation!
    Mewthree's D/P Trades
        Spoiler:- claims:

http://www.freewebs.com/pokevquest/

Look at the banner. It is one of the stupidest things I've ever seen. The kid is a Grade 4 student who is a friend of my little brother, but still...
    I have nothing to put here right now.

Quote Originally Posted by PokeDude101 View Post
    www.pokemon-safari.com sotole info and pics
    Leave my site alone, thanks. Nothing currently on PS has been ripped off from SPP. If so, Serebii could had told me about it over the IRC chat as I'm always there, heh

Of course, we're not talking about news here, heh.

I trust PS not to steal nowadays and he doesn't so I'm happy

Although sometimes the sourcing for some of the news would be nice But I don't really care about that

I have used some ideas from this forum on my own...I can credit if you want though.

If you look up Diaruga or Dialga in Google Images it shows many of Cornis' sprites claimed as if they made them.

Google images searches the web just for the images, and shows them there. It doesn't need to have them submitted to them. So it's no-wonder coronis's sprites are there.

I would say that me and my friends website is kind of a ripoff, but still...
    Im only a Year 7, my friends only a Year 6, but who cares? Its still a copy of this great website!
    http://spinaraksweb.wetpaint.com/

what if the website gave you credit? Would that count as stolen content?

Quote Originally Posted by flygonbreloom View Post
    Its possable with the Screencapture option unfortunatly.
    Hell, it's possible with "save as complete webpage." It's very difficult if not impossible to prevent anything you post on the net from being stolen.

http://www.aquapokemon.net/dvguide.php

The Game Mechanic guide's are either completely stolen, or very similiar to the point that it's obvious of their origins. I'd check it out.
    The EV guide is re-worded. The DV guide is completely stolen, I believe. Im sure the other's are too, but I didnt go through every one of them. I figured one stolen item would be enough to warrant posting here anyway.
    Last edited by Retro; 1st March 2007 at 6:47 PM.

UP FOR TRADE- Lugia, Dialga,Gible, Eevee, Porygon, Vespiquen, Rampardos, Shieldon, Spiritomb, Phione(Various others. Just ask and Ill see what I can do.)
    LOOKING FOR-Shiny Eevee, ..um...other shinies?...thats pretty much all I really want.

That person just used CJB.net to make a redirection to Serebii. That is the real site, not a ripoff...it just uses a domain redirection service.

And yeah, it looks like AquaPokemon totally reworded it, which would be stealing in my eyes.

OH OH! HERE IS A MEAN VERY BIG COPIER!! http://pokemonpalace.net/
    No Sig :3

Which is why Serebii has a link to that site on the main page as an affiliate...

FAIL.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast