Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: For My Love [Not Every Rose Remake/PG13-Contestshipping]

Talking For My Love [Not Every Rose Remake/PG13-Contestshipping]

:O

Not Every Rose has returned...under a different surname, lol. XD I hope all my old readers come back because I have already written up to chapter 10 on this story and it actually has over 70 reviews on FF.Net. How, I have no clue. XD

But, even if you're a new or old reader, I hope you enjoy this story because I've put a lot of work in it! So let's go!

Disclaimer: I don't own Pokemon, but if I did, Contestshipping would be canon. <3

Chapter Links and Titles:

Chapter One: Blind Date [This post]
    Chapter Two: Unfortunate Circumstances
    Chapter Three: Travel and Discovery
    Chapter Four: Secret...Agent?
    Chapter Five: A Guilty Conscience
    Chapter Six: The Plan Unfolds
    Chapter Seven: Reunion
    Chapter Eight: Death
    Chapter Nine: The Curse Mark
    Chapter Ten: Haunted
    Chapter Eleven: Arrival

*and more to be added*

And here's the first chapter, but I hope you enjoy! ^______^

-+-+-+-+-+-

For My Love

Chapter One: Blind Date

-+-+-+-+-+-

People do crazy things for the ones they love. Buy expensive items, spending every waking moment with that person…just anything to make that one person’s life better in some way.

Although…

The dearest thing a person can do for someone else is give their life to them.

Body. Mind. Soul.

Everything.

But most of all…

I just live for my love…

-+-+-+-

Several large houses sat upon a hilltop; the sunlight from the beautiful sun having already started to warm the Earth. Not by much, since old man winter had arrived. The small village was almost unnoticeable because of his arrival the night before. Many snowflakes covered the ground; the best snow that could possibly be there. It was perfect for snow forts and snowball fights for the young children that lived out in this area. The trees swayed in the light breeze that picked up, blowing the snow into the air. Snowflakes glimmered in the sunlight, giving the village a brilliant aura.

“So…this is it.”

A voice came up from one house. It was probably the smallest house in the area. The house fitted the accommodations of one young man. The voice that had been heard was a medium sounding voice of that young man. He paced back and forth across the room, as if he was worrying about something. What that fact was…he wasn’t sure he knew himself. It was all just a blur to him.

The boy was fully dressed, wearing a semi-green t-shirt with a black light jacket overtop. His blue jeans were tattered at the end; the cloth laying neatly over his tennis shoes. His light green hair lay over his face, even though he had yet to brush it that morning. His verdant, emerald eyes stared into nothingness across the room; not staring at one thing in particular.

This young man was Drew Hayden. He was almost twenty-one years old now; his birthday was the next day. He would finally be turning legal in this world. Drew felt as if something was just missing from his life.

He wasn’t sure what. But then again, today was the day he was to have his ‘blind date’. That had to have been why his stomach was tying in knots. He felt as if this day would be more different then any other. He didn’t quite understand why this day made him nervous. He had gone on many blind dates before…

A sudden knock at the door startled the young man, almost causing him to jump out of his skin. He walked over to the door and looked through the peephole and grinned. It was his best friend. Masaki. Drew opened the door and let his friend in. Of course, as always, his friend was a snappy dresser, wearing a flashy light blue shirt with a bright purple jacket. His black dress pants covered his black platform shoes.

Sometimes when Drew would be with Masaki, he couldn’t believe that Masaki was such a good friend. Masaki actually looked like a clown when he dressed up. Even though he had been a friend for so long, Drew still held back a small laugh when his friend sat down on the couch in the room.

“Yo, what’s up my man?” Masaki gave him a low five. “Ready for this, dude?”

Drew grinned. “Yeah, you know it. Who’s this girl you’ve got me hooked up with anyway?”

“Oh, man, Drew, she’s a major hottie, I’m telling you.” Masaki waved his hands, fanning himself for emphasis. “You’ll have no problem pulling her in, hook, line and sinker.”

“Yeah…yeah…” Drew commented, walking over to the window that was slightly opened. He stared out into the vast ocean of bright, shimmering snow. He looked over to the coffee table where the bouquet of roses sat that he was going to give his blind date.

Roses…

That word reminded him of someone.

He hadn’t seen her in years…that young coordinator he knew when he was young. Her name…was…May, he believed. He didn’t quite remember. He had retired as a Coordinator shortly after he had won the Ribbon Cup two years before. He hadn’t seen her at any competitions, unless she had changed so much he no longer recognized her.

No. That was impossible. She was unforgettable.

He looked over at Masaki who was bouncing his head to the music coming from his headphones. Drew grinned. May was about as unforgettable as Masaki was with his crazyness.

Well, it didn’t matter to Drew. May was behind him, just a flirt that he had and nothing more. Half of him wished that possibly May still remembered him as he remembered her. She was so beautiful when he was young and he could imagine her now as a young woman.

She would be so gorgeous, and he would able to finally run his fingers through her hair…

He shook his head. Drew had no idea where that though had come from. Besides, May’s appearance was just all memories. Nothing he could do about it now. He didn’t even know where she lived, much less anything else about her. More than likely, she was with that Ash kid. He remembered him and all his cockiness. He smirked. Yeah, Ash would be a good one for May to be with. They were a lot alike in their personality and what they liked.

Masaki’s hand appeared on Drew’s shoulder. “Come on, dude. We gotta go if you’re going to meet the girl.”

He nodded, grabbing his black coat and the bouquet of roses, heading out of the room with Masaki trailing right behind him.

-+-+-+-

A limo pulled right up into an apartment area. Many kids and their pokemon played around together in the playground and in the snow. Drew looked out the window of the limo.

“…To be that young again…” Drew sighed, his head resting on the palm of his hand.

He looked and saw a young girl running with another boy, chasing each other. Abruptly, the girl tripped, scrapping her knee on a root that was sticking out from under the white powder. His heart lurched for her suddenly, hoping she was alright. The little boy bent down to her and said some encouraging words. She stood up and smiled, hugging the boy and they continued to run and play together.

It brought a smile to his face.

“Hey, man!” Masaki lightly slapped his arm, getting Drew’s attention. “Hey… what’s up with you today? You’re all spacing out, dude.”

Drew only shrugged. “Nothing, Masaki. Let’s go.” He opened his door, making sure to grab the roses, and headed up the sidewalk with his friend.

The boy led him to the third floor and the second apartment. Flowers sat outside with a small table with chairs. Masaki knocked on the door and the entrance opened a little, a blue eye appearing.

“Oh, hey, Masaki. Are you here with your friend?” the voice asked. It was high-pitched but very calming. At Masaki’s nod, she smiled and shut the door. The locks from the other side made jiggling sounds until it opened fully.

A young girl stood there, wearing a yellow jacket, buttoned up to the first button. She wore casual jeans and dress sandals. Her hair was pulled back in a bun, the orange hair very straight and almost perfect.

Drew suddenly felt…overdressed.

“Yo, sup, girl?” Masaki gave her five. “I’d like you to meet my main man here. This is Drew Hayden.”

She stuck out her hand to Drew. “Hello, Drew. I’m Masaki’s friend. My name is Misty Waterflower.”

-+-+-+-+-+-+-

>_>;;; This is such a sucky/short/puny chapter. It'll get better, so stick around.
    Last edited by Mimori Kiryu; 6th December 2006 at 7:18 PM.
    (image beautifully drawn by pixiv user id #45323)
    [IMG]http://i47.*******.com/34il6ah.png[/IMG]
    Lelouch is watching over all of us.

Yayz! NER is back! Only it's now For My Love...meh. It's still kida the same story and it's still contestshipping so its all good. Keep it up-I've missed this fic!

Thanks for your review. ^_^ I do hope some of my other readers come back...;;

*squeals* I know I am not one of your old readers cus this story is new to me, but oh how I love it!!!!!!!

*faints* MISTY?????????? *Waterflowershipping takes over* good grief. Just when i was thinking that my Hot Chocolate story was the only one with a hint of Waterflowershipping, i read this story. ehehe. I can't wait for the next chappie. Do you have a PM list? if you do can I be on it please?

~CuteDrew667~

p.s Drew sounds lurrrrrvely in this story lol

Samantha Jane
    Facebook

He is lurvely in this story. LOL. XD

Anyway, sure...you can be on my invisible PM list. And yeah, there's slight Waterflowershipping for the first few chapters but after that, its strictly Contestshipping so yay! XD

Thanks for your review!

Noooooooooooo! Damn waterflowershipping and all its...waterflowershippyness.

^Well...don't say that. XD That's too mean...

;__;

All my old readers aren't returning...oh, well. Here's chapter two!

For My Love
    Chapter Two: Unfortunate Circumstances

----------------

A young girl quickly rode her 10-speed bicycle through a busy town, trying to make it to her destination before her legs gave out below her. Her brown cream-colored hair blew in the wind behind her, the girl having to keep pushing the hair out of her stunning blue orbs.

She finally saw her target place in the distance. It was just about time for it to start. Again. She finally was able to participate in the grandest event in the Orre Region, a place where she hadn’t ever been, before the past few months. It was the first ever Orre Grand Festival.

Wild pokemon weren’t as common in the Orre Region in years past, but now, Pokemon now flourished in this region. It brought more trainers, onlookers and coordinators to this bland place. It was now a place of life.

May knew the dangers of this place. She had heard of the dangers of Team Cipher. She had dealt with Team Rocket, so she didn’t think that Team Cipher would make any difference, then with the rumors of the Shadow Pokemon that still lurked in the region…sometimes May doubted herself.

No.

She was going to go on and participate in this Festival and have the best time of her life. Her pokemon were ready and she was about to win the Orre Region Grand Festival and win the coveted Sapphire Cup.

May parked her bike in the parking area and went to sign up for the following Grand Festival. She pulled out her ribbons in pride.

Her first ribbon, a beautiful red ribbon with gold trim, had been the Agate Village Ribbon. She had defeated one of her old rivals, by the name of Robert. He had been humble about losing and congratulated her. The second ribbon, decked out with blue strands and a silver crown in the center, was collected in Phenac City. The gym leader there was also a coordinator and she had defeated him. Justy was his name. He had also given her some inspiring words to go as far as she could with her coordinating skills. The third ribbon, a yellow ribbon was wrapped around a purple trimming in the shape of two stars, was given to her upon winning at the Gateon Port contest and the fourth one was a stunning green ribbon that she received at the Outskirt Stand contest. But the most memorable contest that she had participated in was the final ribbon. The largest one by far that she had ever seen. She had received it when she had won the Realgam Tower Contest. She had defeated her long time rival, Harley, in the final match.

May could’ve only wished that the one person she wanted to impress the most had been there. May wondered what he was doing now, if he even was a coordinator anymore. He’d probably gone to bigger and better things now that he was at least her age. Of course, she wouldn’t be 21 for another couple of months since her birthday was in September and it was only March 18th.

May walked inside the building, her pace speeding up. She couldn’t wait to get signed up for the Grand Festival. She saw the counter and the familiar pink-haired, nurse behind it . “Nurse Joy!” May called happily, stopping at the counter.

“Oh, hello there.” She smiled, happily as May handed her the box with her ribbons inside and her identification. Ever since the Hoenn Grand Festival almost 10 years before and someone trying to enter the competition disguised as someone else, they’ve been checking for identification just in case somebody tried to be smart and sneak in. “Would you like to sign up for the Grand Festival?”

May nodded. “Yup! I’ve been waiting a long time!”

Nurse Joy typed up some info into the computer and scanned all of May’s ribbons for authenticity. The computer bleeped approval and Joy smiled. “Alright, May, you’re all set for the Grand Festival that starts a week from now!”

“Thanks, Joy.” May collected her ribbons and I.D. from Joy.

“Oh, yes, May. Don’t forget about the Opening Ceremonies tonight. Every competitor is invited!” Joy explained to her.

May nodded. “Thanks for telling me. I’ll be there.” And with that, she headed to the rooms upstairs. She had already rented a room that had actually cost her nothing, because she had participated in the Hoenn and Kanto Grand Festivals when she was younger. May unlocked her room’s door and went inside.

The room was simple with a beautiful window view of the Orre Grand Festival Contest Grounds. The bed in the corner was adorned with blue linens and the couch was the same color. Deep brown cabinets were aligned in the area of the kitchen and pure white sink and stove. It was a nice room. May only wished that she wasn’t boarding alone. She wished that someone she knew was here but she didn’t know anyone. This time, she was alone.

May whipped around. She had heard a knock at the door. She threw down her purse on the couch and answered the door. She nearly screamed after she looked through the peephole.

It was him.

Drew.

She opened the door to see him smiling at her. “Hey, there May.” His voice came out smooth and much deeper than it had been when they were young. It was just right for him…made him even more sexy.

‘Why did I think that…?’ May questioned herself, knowing fully well that she was probably blushing like crazy.

“So are you going to invite me in or not, May?” Drew asked, politely, his black coat swaying in a slight breeze coming from May’s room window. She nodded and he walked into the room. He looked around, his lush, green eyes taking in the room. He sat down on the couch. “So, what have you been up to, girl? Just contests and stuff like that?”

May nodded, sitting on a beanbag across from the couch. “Yeah, that’s it. So what are you doing here, Drew? I didn’t think you participated in contests anymore…?”

He shrugged. “I don’t do the contest thing anymore, but I just hang out here to see how tough the trainers are.” He looked around the room, like he was looking for something important. “So, can I see your ribbons?”

May stood up and went to her dresser to get in the drawer, when suddenly a hand clasped over her mouth. She almost screamed with fright.

“Nice girl. I figured you would easily let me in if I looked just like your dear boyfriend from so long ago.” Drew snarled, softly into her ear. “Now, you know what I do for fun? I find nice treasure to play with.”

May gasped. She’d seen things like this on TV…never once thinking that it could happen to her. This wasn’t Drew……then who was it?

“Now, May…you’re going to listen to me and you’re going to come with me, right now. Okay?” He whispered into her ear.

The only thing she could do was nod. Maybe if she followed his directions… maybe he wouldn’t harm her and everything would be okay.

“Alright, boys, come on in and trash the place.” The Drew look-alike called out and about three other men, all with ski masks on, came in and started to throw things around, tearing the bed to pieces, smashing the kitchen appliances in. Amazingly, no one came to see what was wrong. It was all silent after they stopped. The room was completely trashed. ‘Drew’ took May out of the room with her hands behind her back, his grip tightly around her petite wrists.

He led her down the emergency stairs into a storage room. The three other men followed as well. After the door of the room was tightly shut, the Drew look alike stood in front of May, now tied to a chair. She also sat under a spotlight.

“So why’d you bring me here, huh?” May demanded to know, even though she was afraid of the answer. “Why did you disguise yourself as Drew?!”

‘Drew’ only laughed, ignoring her last question. “What do a man and a woman do when they’re alone? All alone…”

He stepped back from her and he glowed brightly. He reappeared from the light, as a slightly older man, but in the same clothes.

“You see it work when you’re a shape shifter. You can become anyone you want to be. Of course, to get the most beautiful woman in this competition, I had to shape shift into the one person that you want to see the most. My ability allows me to look into a person’s soul through their eyes. As soon as I saw in those blue orbs of yours…all became clear.” He sneered.

May gasped. “You…you were Nurse Joy, weren’t you??”

He grinned. “I see you’re smarter then you look, my young friend.” He snapped his fingers and two of the men came around and untied May, still holding her tight. They pulled her back to a mattress sitting on the bare floor. May’s eyes widened.

No…she couldn’t…they wouldn’t…

NO!!!!!

----------------

“So…how’s everything, Misty?” Drew asked her. They had decided on a casual bar and grill. Many people sat around them, watching the TVs and cheering for the different sports.

The TV near Drew and Misty simply had on the local news.

“Everything is great, Drew. You’re really a kind person.” She smiled. “Though I think that your choice of restaurant…may need to be improved.” She giggled.

Drew grinned. “Yeah, I guess so.”

People suddenly began to gather around the TV near them. They were gasping in awe at what they were looking at and some even mumbled ‘that’s horrible’ and ‘I can’t believe that happened…’

Misty and Drew’s interest got the better of them and they stood from their seats and looked at the screen.

Again, to recap our Top Story, in the Orre region today, was the opening ceremonies of the first ever Grand Festival of the region. Everything was going as planned, with the Festival to start only a week after. But then tragedy struck the Hotel that many of the coordinators were staying.” the newscaster paused and the screen changed to a room that was completely wreaked. It scanned the whole room. “This room was found like this at around 3:00pm this afternoon. No forced entry seemed to be the cause of this, and yet no noise was heard as this happened. Almost a secret to all other coordinators in the Hotel.” The screen changed back to the newscaster and a picture of a young girl appeared in a box next to him. “This hotel room belong to the young twenty year old coordinator from Petalburg City, May Taylor. Her whereabouts are unknown as of now. Police believe that it might have been an argument that caused this but it is only speculation as of now.

Drew and Misty only stared at the TV with disbelief.

“I…I-That’s impossible.” Misty mumbled. “I know that girl…from a long time ago. There’s just no way that she did something like that.” Misty shook her head. “There’s something suspicious about this…”

The young boy couldn’t speak. His eyes only stared in disbelief. That was May. The same girl he knew when he was young…and now she was gone?

He knew her well enough. He knew she didn’t hate anyone enough to do something like that and disappear. There was more to it then that…

And Drew was determined to find out just what that might’ve been.

----------------

...And, I'm done. XD We're getting into the story plot now. =D

Ohh...I like this!
    Contestshipping all the way! : )
    Can I be on your invisible PM list, too?

<3 JuLi

Thanks for your review! I'm glad you like it. And yeah, you can be on my invisible PM list. ^____________^

Oooooooh.... XD Me likie this fic! ...Okay, I've always laiked this fic but now that its getting back I like it even more! Yayz! More contestshipping! 8Shakes fist at Misty* Stay away from Drew! Contestshipping 4 evas! Can I be on the invisible PM list too?!

I remember reading the previous version of this. I liked it then, I like it now. *wants to be on teh invisible PM listeh!*

He grinned. “I see you’re smarter then you look, my young friend.” He snapped his fingers and two of the men came around and untied May, still holding her tight. They pulled her back to a mattress sitting on the bare floor. May’s eyes widened.
    No!!! Not Haruka!! She's gonna be *shhhh*! lolz.

Adios!

~!MK!~

*both added to the invisible PM list* XD

Thanks for your reviews! I'm so glad you all are enjoying it. Don't forget to tell others about the story! <3

Wow, Mimori. Good work ^_^

This is the first shipping fic I've read in a while. My favorite fics to read and write are journey fics - but they always have some sort of romance in them. I think I'll stick around to see if I can pick up any pointers because this is good stuff.

"Stunning blue orbs"...I think you're the first person to pull that phrase off that well since Saber.

Great so far - can't wait to see the next chapter! ^_~

- EM1...randomage...

Dalton Gregg was a mostly-ordinary university student from the region once called Johto.
    Then a fateful encounter set him on a quest to change history.

Yay, you bumped my thread! XD But srsly, thanks for the review, Eon! <3

Aww, you know that I got the 'stunning blue' from Saber. That's no fun. ;P

But, anyway, it means a lot to me that you came and read this...I guess I can post the next chapter now! =D

-------

For My Love
    Chapter Three: Travel and Discovery

-------

Police searched the area of the Orre Grand Festival for any sign of May. They we’re determined to find her, seeing as her parents had just arrived, along with May’s younger brother. The family assured the police that May would never get in a argument so much with someone and then just turn up missing. There had to be more to it then that.

“There’s nothing over here either, Officer Jenny.” One policeman called to her from an empty storage building.

The woman in police attire and her dark blue hair sticking out from under her hat sighed deeply. It was almost as if the girl had just disappeared. The strangest thing was that there was no forced entry into her room, but it was ransacked. Jenny did take into account that May’s ribbons and pokemon were missing as well, but that did nothing for their search.

The only thing they could do was to keep looking for the young girl and pray for her safety.

-------

Far away from the Mount Battle Grand Festival area was a town of misfits, called by the name of Pyrite Town. Many bandits hid here to get away from the police and fierce Pokemon Trainers lived here too, just battling for the hell of it. Mostly to steal pokemon from other trainers that accidentally wondered in.

The news-center ONBS used to be located in this town, but after everything that had happened in the past few months, they moved the headquarters to another city. Now the town was just for misfits that didn’t fit in anywhere else and the old ONBS building was now a place where drugs were used and sold illegally, alcohol was given to anybody no matter age…it was just a terrible place.

Inside the building in a cell sat May. Her clothes were torn to shreds, showing her bra and undergarments. Her usual bright blue eyes stared straight forward; the beautiful blue shade had vanished, filled with a black shadow. Her body lay limp. Her body had been bruised. Her body had been violated to the fullest extent. She had been raped.

May didn’t know how she felt. All she saw were the images of the man that had forced her to have sex with him. Oh how she pushed him, kicked him, scratched him, just to try to get away, but no matter what she did, he kept going on with what he planned.

He had left her here, telling her that if she tried to run…he’d do it all again, and even harder the next time. She wasn’t going to even move a muscle to risk being raped again…she wasn’t going to move at all…

Never again would she trust a man with her body.

-------

Drew and Misty arrived back at Misty’s apartment. He was seeing her to her room. After they were inside, both sat down on the couch, just to talk.

The young boy sighed deeply. His mind wouldn’t leave the thoughts of May alone. It kept bringing back memories of their arguments, talks, battles…anything that had to do with the young, female coordinator. His mind also gave him terrible thoughts of where she might’ve been…dead in an alley somewhere, held in contempt by older men…anything like that.

Misty sighed, looking up to the ceiling. “I knew May. Not very well, but I met her several times when she was traveling with Ash…I never thought something like this…” She turned to Drew, who seemed to be looking off into space. “You knew her?”

Drew simply nodded. “Yeah…I was…her rival in contests. I remember always seeing her at every contest, bubbly and full of energy. She always thought she’d win. Eventually…I began to like her. At the time, roses were my thing. I always carried one, so occasionally, I’d give her one.” He paused, only to slightly laugh. “I always gave some stupid excuse that I wasn’t giving it to her…” He laid back on the couch. “I wonder what she ever did with all of them…”

“She kept them.” Misty said in a whisper. “I know. A girl wouldn’t give something away that a special person gave her.” She smiled, touching a thin necklace around her neck. “Trust me, I know.”

“Thanks…Misty.” Drew replied, looking to her and smiling.

“You’re worried about her, right?” Misty asked, plainly. Drew only sighed again, not wanting to tell her. He had to admit that Misty was an intelligent, beautiful girl and this was supposed to be a date.

Some kind of a date it was turning out to be.

“Yeah…I worried about her safety…” Drew said.

Misty smiled. “Then go find her. You know you want to.”

“Are you sure?” Drew asked, kindly.

The girl nodded. “Yes. I’m sure. I’m just another girl to you, but May is obviously something special.”

“Thank you, Misty.” Drew said in a low voice, getting up and walking to the door. He took one last look at her. She smiled and he smiled back before he left.

-------

Three men walked out of the ONBS building, dressed in black and blending in with the rest of the people that lived in this area. They knew what they planned to do and that May girl would help them to achieve their goals of finally capturing all kinds of pokemon to turn them into Shadow Pokemon. And the girl would become the Shadow Leader.

The lead man laughed. What a joy it had been to have sex with the young girl. He felt complete now, after having so much fun. But he wanted so much more then what she had given. She would just have to suffer again, so he could get his fill.

“Hideki, sir.” One of the henchmen behind him spoke softly. Hideki whipped around, glaring harshly at him. “Sorry, sir. I just got a call from the headquarters. The girl isn’t responding to anything and Tasuki wants to know if he should go ahead and make sure that she’s going to wear the control bracelets?”

The leader started to answer but then stopped to think. If she wore it now, she’d probably be fully taken over by the time he got back with her new Shadow Pokemon. That would be an advantage to his plan…. After brushing his tawny blonde hair from his face, he replied. “Yes. Tell Tasuki to go ahead with the control bracelets now.”

The henchman nodded and relayed the message.

-------

Drew arrived back at his apartment. His first idea to find May was to actually get to Orre. How exactly…he didn’t know. He threw his jacket onto a chair in his dining area and he heard something clang onto the yellow tiled floor. Drew moved the chair and picked up a wad of money with a clip around it. It was at least 100,000$ pokedollars. He thought he must’ve grabbed the wrong jacket when he noticed a piece of paper in the middle. Slowly unrolling the money, he took the small slip of parchment and opened it.

Drew…

You’re going to need some money to get to Orre from here in Hoenn, so here’s some money from my job as Gym Leader in Cerulean City in Kanto this past month. Don’t worry about paying me back either. It’s no big deal. Just promise me you’ll find May. I can tell she means a lot to you, so don’t you ever let her go again.

With love,

Misty Waterflower

Drew stared down at the letter, amazement plastered across face. It was so much money…he couldn’t simply just take it from Misty…could he? Though, what she had said was right. He was going to need some money to get to Orre and back…

Misty was definitely a friend he could count on…

The boy smiled to himself, pocketing the money and heading into his room to pack his things. It was going to be a long next few days…

----------

May sat in the cell, her eyes still staring into nothingness. People walked around her, but she didn’t notice them. Her eyes were looking into the past and all the things she had done in her life.

It centered on her contests and how she had accomplished so many things in her life. Now all those things were going to waste. May had realized that she was going to die in this place…she was going to die with never having children, getting married…nothing that a normal life would possess.

Was she doomed to live a life such as this?

Suddenly the door to the cell creaked open and she turned slowly to see who had walked into her area. It was two of the same men that had been there when that horrible man had raped her.

One stared at her, his face solemn. He lifted her arm and she immediately jerked it away. His face twisted with rage and he went to smack her, but he forced himself not to. He snarled at the girl. “If you let me do this, it would be a lot easier and you won’t suffer as much.”

She looked at him, her eyes petrified. He had a point. Why even fight if she was doomed to end up hurt anyway? She gave in to the man, going limp in her body. He smirked and slipped a bracelet on her thin arm all the way up to her shoulder. He snapped his fingers and the bracelet physically grabbed onto May’s arm. She screamed with pain, reaching with her other hand to the bracelet. The man smacked her hand away, letting the bracelet settle in its poison.

“Now, stand up, girl.” The man commanded her and May told herself that she wasn’t going to. But for some reason, her brain didn’t listen to what she thought. Her body stood up and she became perplexed. Why did her body not move in the way that she said? “Ha. Seems the boss’ invention actually works. You see, girl, these are called Crescent Moon Bands. They control your nerves and whatever I or Hideki tell you to do, you will do it. Your thoughts no longer control your body. So. You’re going to go back to the Orre Grand Festival and everyone is going to think you’re just fine. You’ll take your new contest ready Shadow Pokemon and the Snag Machine and steal anyone and everyone’s pokemon. You will do at my command. Understand, May?”

“Yes sir. I will do as you command.” May’s voice spoke, even though May herself made no move to say anything at all.

May realized what was going on. She was going to commit horrible crimes and be left to her thoughts, with nothing she could do to stop it.

----------------

Heheh...now I have to review this chapter. @.@

OUCH. Definitely not for small children. In any case, portraying rape in a fanfic is a mondo-huge risk to take, but you did it perfectly, giving neither too little nor too much (O___o!!) information.

The irony of Drew having a blind date with Misty is so ... argh - I can't find an adjective, but I liked it a lot. ^_~ (I'm in college and I can't find an adjective...I'm screwed.)

This isn't a Saber chapter by a long shot, but that's not needed in a shipping fic. It's about the right length.

I like the line "Never again would she trust a man with her body." That's perfect foreshadowing and shows that you really know what you're doing.

I say 5/5 for chapters one, two, and three so far. <3

- EM1...teh randomage...out.

Dalton Gregg was a mostly-ordinary university student from the region once called Johto.

yay^_^ this is very detailed, and pretty much everyone can see that you put good detail in this! The best fanfics have the essence of the author in them, and you suceeded in doing that! now on to the humour....... can i be on tah insible PM list???? geez i'm gettin married soon and i still have typos ^_^;;
    My D/P team would be Diaruga, Cherimu, Kureseria, Enteperuto, Masukippa, and Giratina. I'm getting married to a man named Shuu Kimura,
    and yes there is a coincidence about his name being Shuu.
    Fic of the Moment:
    Red Roses and Maple Leaves
    Coming to a thread near you! ^^ If you haven't already noticed, Itachi Uchiha from Naruto IS my favourite character.

Pic WAY too large, please read the signature rules.

... ... ... ... ..OMGOMGOMG!!! Poor May! Drew had better get to her fast! YEAH! May in trouble and Drew having to save her! Slightly princess/prince like but still good!

Quote Originally Posted by flygonrulz
    ... ... ... ... ..OMGOMGOMG!!! Poor May! Drew had better get to her fast! YEAH! May in trouble and Drew having to save her! Slightly princess/prince like but still good!
    Yeah, slight prince/princess thing, but that's what I want because I don't want Drew and May to find each other too easily. Where's the fun in that? XD *is an evil authoress*

Quote Originally Posted by Kagea-luv
    yay^_^ this is very detailed, and pretty much everyone can see that you put good detail in this! The best fanfics have the essence of the author in them, and you suceeded in doing that! now on to the humour....... can i be on tah insible PM list???? geez i'm gettin married soon and i still have typos ^_^;;
    Thanks for your review and yeah, you can be on the invisible PM list. XD

Quote Originally Posted by EonMaster One
    Heheh...now I have to review this chapter. @.@

OUCH. Definitely not for small children. In any case, portraying rape in a fanfic is a mondo-huge risk to take, but you did it perfectly, giving neither too little nor too much (O___o!!) information.

The irony of Drew having a blind date with Misty is so ... argh - I can't find an adjective, but I liked it a lot. ^_~ (I'm in college and I can't find an adjective...I'm screwed.)

This isn't a Saber chapter by a long shot, but that's not needed in a shipping fic. It's about the right length.

I like the line "Never again would she trust a man with her body." That's perfect foreshadowing and shows that you really know what you're doing.

I say 5/5 for chapters one, two, and three so far. <3
    I was hoping I didn't give out too much information. o_O I don't want to describe rape anyway. >>;;;

IRONY IS LOVE. D: Anime taught me that. XD

I know...I'll never be able to turn out 80 page chapters like her. I'd get nowhere...

Foreshadowing is good. <33 I'm glad you liked it because it'll come into play later...=o

Yay, I get a 5/5. It's love.

Anyway...I'll be posting the next chapter tonight! Huzzah!

Interseting blend of dialouge, pure sick minded evil, rape, Orre, and shadow pokemon. For me WHAT'S THERE NOT TO LOVE IN THIS FIC!

P.S. can I be on the invisible PM list?
    Anime Bishie: Dorapion
    Clamied Ships
    Wes X Rui - Pokemon Collosseum
    Ron X Yori - Kim Possible

^The invisible PM list *checks*

And...here's the next chapter. ^________________^

And you'll be noticing that I've got spacing-itits.

Here's meh disclaimer so you can't claim me of anything either...

Disclaimer: I don't own Pokemon. If I did, Contestshipping would be canon.

-----------

Not Every Rose

Chapter Four: Secret…Agent?

-----------

Drew sat on the plane as it took off from the Hoenn International Airport in Lilycove City. The aircraft hit slight turbulence until it was fully in the air; its destination was Agate Village in Orre. The boy couldn’t wish any more that the plane would go faster…he had to get to Orre and find May. That was his main objective. But the more Drew thought about it, the more he didn’t know how he was going to even start looking for May.

Even the police didn’t know where she was…how was a 21-year-old going to find her? Yeah, some birthday this was turning out to be. This was not the way he thought he’d be spending his day of becoming legal in the world. Then again, he really didn’t know how he thought he would’ve spent it. Alone in his house, wishing he did have a girl?

'Probably. That’s the sad life of me…legal, still virgin Drew Hayden.’ He thought to himself as he sat there, his laptop opened and still untouched.

He was going to search for some type of agent that could help him. Drew figured that May’s family had already hired most of the private agents, but it was worth a shot to at least try to find someone to help him. He clicked on the Internet icon and the site loaded. Drew figured that Google (TM)would be the best way to find something so in the Search toolbar he typed in something simple: Agents in Orre.

Drew’s search didn’t come up with much, but there was some links especially in the private agents department. There was one that wasn’t that old. It was actually relatively new. The subtitle said that they were an organization that wasn’t well known, but they did give an address and a phone number. It was worth a shot, wasn’t it?

He quickly scribbled down the address and phone number, logging off the Internet. This was the best place that could possibly help him…

-----------

May walked into the cell after meeting with Hideki. That evil man that was going to make her do all kinds of terrible things. This place was so hidden and never would anyone find it out here in the desert. That’s basically what the Orre Region was. Desert until you accidentally found a city. But this place, because of the location, was underground…actually under the old Team Snagem hideout.

Even though May would tell anyone about anything, since these Crescent Moon Bands were put on her shoulders, she couldn’t speak for herself. It was as if when she went to open her mouth, they were glued shut…unless Hideki said she could say something, which he only did once.

What he had asked her was, ‘How do you like this…honestly?’ And when he gave her a chance to speak she had replied. ‘I hate this and I hate you.’

May’s face still stung with the pain of Hideki’s hand slapping her and growling ‘*****’ under his breath. She hated him with a passion. Why was he trying to bring back Team Cipher? They had been defeated by two young boys a long time ago…so why now? Why her?

She didn’t know…and assumed she never would.

After one of Hideki’s cronies locked her in her cell, she walked over to the bed, sitting down on the supposed ‘soft’ bed. Her purse was sitting there, along with her pokeballs. She didn’t dare open them. Hideki had point blank told her that her pokemon were now Shadow Pokemon and that they were fierce, blood thirsty and evil. Pure evil.

When Team Cipher had tried to create Shadow Pokemon the first time, they only attacked humans with no reason to kill. The second time they had captured about four legendaries and made them Shadows. All had been taken back eventually by a young boy with a Snag Machine and were purified, returned to their homelands.

But this time, May understood Hideki’s words when he explained the new pokemon. Their hearts were completely sealed, with no way to open back again and the pokemon were even more evil. When they spotted their prey, they didn’t stop until the pokemon was either dead or captured by their owner. Hideki was ruthless. How hard would he try to do this to every pokemon in the world?

May shuttered at the thought. Was this the fate of every pokemon in the world? To become a slave of darkness and evil?

-----------

“Sir…sir, the plane has arrived.” Drew heard a voice, but it was distant. He realized that he must’ve fallen asleep on the plane. The voice belonged to a young hostess. Slowly, but surely, Drew woke up and his sight returned. “We’re in Agate Village now.” She smiled at him, smoothing her shirt and skirt.

Drew nodded to her, thanking her. He quickly gathered his stuff and disembarked from the plane. He looked around…not many nice looking people in this airport. What happened to all the nice older folk that use to live in Agate Village years ago? What happened to them?

Suddenly, he felt a hand on his shoulder and he whipped around. He turned to face a young girl with red hair in two ponytails sticking up from her head. She was wearing a light purple shirt and a blue jean jacket over it. Her white skirt stopped at about the middle of her thighs and she bounced her pink boot on her left foot almost impatiently.

“Sorry…I didn’t mean to scare you…” She said, her voice soft and kind, not at all harsh as the voices around her. “I’m Rui Ruincho. You’re…Drew Hayden, right?”

Drew didn’t know who this woman was, but he simply nodded. “Yeah…and how do you know me?”

Rui simply grinned again. “You visited our site, did you not? I’m supposed to come here and see what you need our assistance with.” She grabbed Drew’s hand and pulled him to the nearby exit. Outside, the night was dark and he could see the outline of a limo waiting for him. A driver in a black suit stood next to the back door and at Rui and Drew’s arrival, he opened the door and waved his hand for them to enter. With assurance from Rui, Drew gave another assistant his bags and climbed into the backseat with Rui.

Okay…I’ve totally lost it now. I’m getting into a car with a person I don’t even know. Well, this birthday is turning out to be an interesting one…’ Drew thought to himself as the car pulled away from the Agate Village Airport.

-----------

Hideki walked down the stairs to the holding cells, going to see how his newest darling was doing. She had been cooperating so well until he had given her the opportunity to talk, but she had been completely disrespectful to him. May hated him? Yeah, right. As if he’d ever believe that. He could tell that the Crescent Moon Bands were doing their work, keeping the girl as his subordinate for the time being.

Soon, she would leave. Six more days until the Orre Grand Festival. And that was when May would dominate the contest and take all of the pokemon that she could with the Snag Machine that had recently been recreated for their purposes.

Hideki laughed to himself.

Yes…this next Grand Festival will finally live up to its name…

It surely will be a grand event…

-----------

The car suddenly jerked to a stop and Drew thought that the driver might have been lost. They had driven for almost an hour and had stopped in the middle of nowhere between Agate Village and Pyrite Town. Rui smiled and leaned to the window that separated Drew and her from the driver. “Thanks, Mitsu. We can stop here.” She turned back to Drew. “Let’s get out here, alright?”

Drew simply nodded, not quite understanding why they were going to stop here. He got out of the limo after Rui and then realized a building in the distance, almost in a haze. Rui helped Drew get his things and both walked up to the house. The closer they got the more the boy realized that it was a small, quaint house. It had a simple white fence surrounding its border and the house itself was a light blue color. Rui opened the white fences’ door and invited Drew in.

“This is my house. I know it’s not much, but please come in. You’ll be able to meet my husband in here. He runs the Detective Agency that we have. You remember the site right?” Rui questioned as she unlocked the door and walked inside.

Drew nodded and looked around. Right in front of them when they walked in was stairs. To the right was a small room that he assumed was the den. There was a brown couch and a blue rocking chair. A normal sized TV sat on the other side of the couch. Rui grinned. “While we help you, this is where you can sleep. The couch can become a fold out bed.”

“Oh, no, I can’t possibly stay in your home…besides, I only need help for a small favor…” Drew trailed off, thinking of what could be happening to May at that time giving him some bad thoughts.

Rui shook her head. “No, we want you to stay. We understand that you’re looking for the young coordinator that disappeared this afternoon…right? May Taylor?”

Drew turned to her. “How’d you know that?”

“Well, let’s just say we start our job before the client gets here. My husband did some research on you and found that you were often rivals with May in Pokemon Contests back when you were young.” Rui explained, bringing some blankets into the room for Drew to have later. “Now, won’t you come up stairs? Our workroom is up there.”

The boy nodded, following Rui up the stairs. The house was taller and much larger than it looked like from the outside. Finally they arrived at a door and Rui told Drew to go on inside.

The room was bland, simple. All it had was a desk, computer and the table covered with what seemed like tons of paper. A chair sat behind the desk looking out a window that showed the night sky filled with stars.

“Hey, honey. I brought that client that visited our site earlier today.” Rui said, going back out of the room.

Drew didn’t like it after the door shut. Not to mention the room was completely dark, except the light coming from the window that was being shined in by the moon.

The chair suddenly spun around and Drew saw a young man, not much older than him, he figured, sitting in the chair, his hands on his lap and his legs crossed. He leaned onto the desk, moving the mouse on his computer to turn of the screensaver. The light from the monitor lit up his face. His blond hair was curved back and he had a metal plate holding up his hair from his face. A white streak ran from ear to ear and two yellow, cat-like eyes stared at Drew with interest.

“Hello there, Mr. Drew Hayden. My name is Wes Mitsuki. I’m the head agent here.” Wes explained.

It was then that Drew realized who exactly Wes was. “Wait, you’re that same guy that rescued Orre from Cipher a while back…when you were younger. You’re that same Wes, right?”

The man across from him nodded. “Yes. That was a long time ago, I’m afraid.” He clapped his hands and the two lamps that Drew hadn’t seen before came on. To Drew’s surprise, Wes smiled at him with a comforting look and pointed to a seat in front of the desk. “Let’s discuss May Taylor. I’ve figured out where she is.” Wes said as Drew sat down. “But we mustn’t be hasty in what exactly we’re going to do to guarantee her safe return. What are you willing to go through to save her?”

Drew didn’t even think twice. “Anything Wes. I’ll do anything.”

The male smiled. “Good.”

-----------

W00t! Hero time!

...sorry. [/randomage]

But, seriously. This was good. Now, it's getting great. Perfect cutoff there with the whole feeling of "to be continued" right at the climax that pisses you off and yet forces you to come back for more. This should be interesting because I don't know much at all about Orre, and even less about Wes and Rui. Definitely coming back.

Chapter 4: 5.2/5 (an extra .2 point for the cliffhanger-ish ending.)

Well when you get Orre you usually get Wes and Rui in a fanfic/shipping fic somwhere, and I like that and this is no expection.

Plotline for the chapter was very interseting and good and really I can't wait for more of this.
    Anime Bishie: Dorapion
    Clamied Ships
    Wes X Rui - Pokemon Collosseum
    Ron X Yori - Kim Possible

EonMaster One: Yay for hero time! ^___^ And I love all your compliments, they make me feel so special! =D If only I had more people reading this...

Deathnote_606: But of course. <33 Colosseumshipping is a given! XD Thanks again. ^_^

Sorry for the double post, but here's Chapter Five! =D

-------------

For My Love
    Chapter Five: A Guilty Conscience

-------------

Wes stood up slowly, starting to pace behind his desk. This man that now sat in front of him…this, Drew Hayden, was an individual that had great care for May Taylor.

Then, Wes smiled to himself. Reminded of him when he felt as if he might lose Rui at anytime. He would do anything for her…but those days were long past and now Rui would always be with him.

“Mr. Mitsuki…” Drew started to say.

“Wes is fine, Drew.” He said as he sat back down at his computer and opened the Internet connection. After a few quick links, he turned the screen to face Drew.

“Alright…then. Wes…do you know exactly where May is? I mean…or just a general area?” Drew questioned as he glanced at the screen with little interest.

Wes grinned. “Looked at the screen, Mr. Hayden. Can you see the little yellow bleeping area in the center?”

“What…?” Drew looked closer to the screen and saw what seemed to look like a yellow mark making a little beeping noise and then a small yellow circle flowing out from its origin. “That’s…where May is?”

“Yes. That’s her exact location.” He looked away from Drew and back down. He crossed his arms and laid back in the chair. “But there’s a problem.”

Drew’s smile of just knowing where May was disappeared instantly as Wes said these words. His hope had almost been diminished with those four words. “What do you mean…exactly?”

Wes sighed. “It’s completely surrounded by rock on all sides and where she’s at is underground. It’s a hide out for the newly recreated Team Cipher…but they aren’t called that anymore.”

“Team…Cipher? I thought you defeated them?” Drew questioned, his stomach twisting in knots. The worry that May might’ve been in serious, even critical, danger made his mind tremble.

“Well…I stopped them…or slowed them down. Along with another young man, several years my junior.” Wes explained. “This new Team Cipher, Team Moonlight, is as their name says. They can only come out in Moonlight because their bodies have never seen the light of day.”

Drew stood up abruptly. “But then how did they kidnap May? It’s was around 2:00 in the afternoon…and it was a beautiful day there! The sunlight would’ve touched them for sure!”

Wes simply ignored Drew’s outburst and nodded. “I know. But. Team Moonlight has the ability to shape shift. By shifting into another person, they become that person. Voice, appearance, heart, memories…everything.” He looked away from Drew. “I don’t know if I should tell you this….”

Drew looked at him, straight, sitting back down on the edge of the chair. “Even if you don’t think I should know…you need to tell me everything you know. I’m going after May even if you don’t want me to or even if you don’t come.” He nodded, seriously and Wes sighed, defeated.

“Alright…I’ve been able to access a camera that is put in every room of the Orre Grand Festival area. It was something I installed myself and no one else knows about it except for Rui…and now you.” After a few clicks on the screen, the monitor flashed to a picture of a comfortable room with a young female walking around in it.

She had long brown hair, along with a red shirt and a short blue pair of jeans, around to the middle of her thighs. Her shoes laid discarded near the couch and she simply wore her socks. She was just examining the room before there was a sudden knock on the door. The girl threw down her purse onto the couch and ran over to the door.

Before Drew even thought about the girl, he knew it was May. He could see it in the way she dressed, moved and even just stood. She just gave off an aura that she was May, the same girl from his childhood and the one he would remember all his life. It was her and she was alive…

“May…” Drew murmured. It was all he could make out at the time.

“Yes. This is the video that shows May being kidnapped. Watch who walks into the room, now. Carefully.” Wes said, his gaze into Drew’s eyes very stern.

Hey there…May.’ said the man, still on the other side of the door. May stood there, just looking at him before he spoke again. ‘So are you going to invite me in or not, May?

Drew listened to the voice and it sounded familiar. “Wait…Wes. That’s not…”

“Yes, Drew. Unfortunately…to get to May…the leader of Team Moonlight…” Wes looked to the screen as ‘Drew’ walked into May’s room. “He transformed into you.”

------------

I can’t believe it…it’s just so amazing…’ May replied to herself as she held her small, petite Delcatty in her arms. ‘You’re okay…you’re really okay…’ Delcatty looked up to her and meowed happily.

He had lied…Hideki lied…

Her pokemon weren’t Shadow Pokemon…not even close. At least not her Delcatty…

May had summoned the courage to open one of her pokeballs. She knew it was dangerous and that if Hideki had been telling the truth, her pokemon would attack her and kill her. May guessed Hideki had just used that to frightened her…

“Meow…meow…” Delcatty purred as May rubbed behind her ears gently.

Even if I can’t speak…even if…she doesn’t know how happy I am to hold her and touch her…I’m just glad she’s happy and pure…’ May thought to herself. May didn’t understand why she could move her body on her own, but she didn’t dare try to speak. Someone would realize that the spell of the Crescent Moon Bands was thinning…

May didn’t want that.

It was time for her to make her escape. In her own way.

------------

Drew stared at the screen as himself and May talked in that room. He watched as May went to get her ribbons to show to him…he saw how he grabbed her and pulled her out of the room as those three men trashed the room…

May…it wasn’t me…it wasn’t me…

May…I’m sorry…

It wasn’t ME!!

------------

Suddenly, Drew was completely eclipsed in darkness. He heard May’s muffled screams all around him. He tried to search for the source but it did him no good, seeing as it came from everywhere.

“MAY!!!! WHERE ARE YOU??? MAY!!!!!” He screamed out to the darkness. Suddenly, the figure of May appeared in front of him, reaching out to him.

“Drew…why did you hurt me? Why would you do such a thing? Drew…” she repeated his name over and over again as she started to walk closer to him. When she was within arms reach, Drew reached out to grab and to pull her close to him.

To never let go…never again in this lifetime and anytime after…

But his hands went right through her. And then she walked right through him as well.

“After all those years we spent being friends, rivals and everything…why did you betray me? Why did you do it Drew…? Why…” May repeated to herself, looking up into the dark ceiling. “Drew…I wish you hadn’t deceived me all that time…

Because…

I…I…

I think I loved you…”

Drew gasped as he heard her small, smooth voice reach his ears.

She…loved him?

“May…I…” He turned to look at her, but she had disappeared. No one was around and he was all alone. “May!!! Wait!! Please come back!!!”

He felt to his knees in desperation.

“May…I…

I think I loved you too…”

------------

“May!”

Drew sat up, quickly, his heart pumping fast and his breathing even quicker. That…dream. It was so real…he felt as if he was actually there…Suddenly, he felt his hand being…licked. Jerking his hand away, Drew looked down to see his Absol standing next to the couch he had been laying on.

“Absol? Ab?” the pokemon said softly and quietly.

Drew smiled and petted the pokemon. “Sorry, Absol…” He petted Absol behind his ears, just where Absol liked it the most and the creature closed its eyes and leaned into the scratching with pleasure. “I…just had a dream, that’s all.”

“That was more than a dream, I’m pretty sure.” Wes’s voice came from behind him and Drew turned around to see the man standing on the stairs leading upstairs. “Drew…do me a favor next time and don’t pass out in my office. Rui nearly killed me because she thought I did something to you…” He walked down the stairs and up to Drew.

Drew flushed with embarrassment. “Sorry about that…” He apologized, still petting his Absol absentmindedly.

Wes smiled. “Nah, I was kidding. Don’t worry about it. I’m just glad you’re alright.” He sat down on the empty square of the couch behind Drew. Drew then turned to have his legs over the edge of the sofa. Absol placed his head on Drew’s leg and growled with content. “So…what happened? What made you pass out like that?”

“I…don’t know.” Drew said. “When I realized that person had transformed into me to get to May…my heart was filled with extreme guilt. I heard…her voice calling out to me, asking why I betrayed her….” He looked away from Wes, knowing that his eyes were filling with tears of remorse. “She… thinks…i-it was me. Wes…she thinks I did all of this to her…”

Drew gasped as he felt a hand on his shoulder. “No. May doesn’t think that. She probably already knows that it wasn’t you but someone who transformed into you.” Wes replied, his voice full of concern. “I know this.”

“Thanks…Wes.” Drew replied, wiping his eyes and petting his Absol again. Abruptly, the sound of a small scratching was heard and appeared to be coming from the front door.

Wes grinned. “They’re back already, huh?” He stood up and opened the door as two catlike pokemon trotted in slowly. One was almost completely purple and the other was black and had yellow circles placed randomly on its body. They seemed to glow with life. “I’m surprised you’re back so early, Espeon…Umbreon.”

“Espi! Espeon!” the purple one cried out, pointing over to the other one.

“Do you have something for me, Umbreon?” Wes asked and the black pokemon nodded, holding up its tail. Intertwined in its tail was a small red ribbon. Drew looked at the ribbon and nearly jumped out of his skin.

“Hey…that’s…” He tried to speak but it did him no good.

Wes nodded. “It’s our first clue to get to May even faster.”

-------------

=o! Wow, now we're really getting somewherez! xD

Hope you liked it!....and I tried to be more shippy. XD

It's pretty obvious you took your time and planned this out. I suppose that's another result of our difference in writing styles.

Honestly, if I was writing this fic (of course, that's if hell were to freeze over as, while I'm decent in writing journey fics with shipping in them, I suck badly at writing shipping fics), the last two chapters would have been one chapter.

But for a fic like this, that approach works, especially since you don't really have many characters to focus on like I do and there aren't any Pokemon battles (yet?).

I give it a 4.9/5 - only because I don't really like the name "Team Moonlight."

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast