Page 163 of 227 FirstFirst ... 63113153159160161162163164165166167173213 ... LastLast
Results 4,051 to 4,075 of 5675

Thread: Official One Piece Manga Discussion Thread

I still never got how Wapol got married to that woman...

Must've been the money.

Too...much...awesome.

Love the new Soldier Docks.

Damn, nothing from Chopper, Usopp, Franky (he used a weapon, not himself), or Nami.
    Last edited by lolipiece; 17th August 2011 at 6:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
    I still never got how Wapol got married to that woman...

Must've been the money.

Too...much...awesome.

Love the new Soldier Docks.

Damn, nothing from Chopper, Usopp, Franky (he used a weapon, not himself), or Nami.
    There's always next chapter. THERE'S ALWAYS NEXT CHAPTER!
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

Jinbe countering Hodi was really something. Each of the new moves the Straw Hats showed off were really impressive, especially the one from Brook. Sanji's reasons for learning to fly and Luffy running towards the docks were hilarious. The docks were also awesome, though I like the rhino bike better myself. But my favorite part was the end when Surume switched sides. I can't wait for the next chapter when hopefully we see what the other Straw Hats can do.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

This arc is getting better and better ^

Spoiler:
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

Somehow I kind of want to see Luffy and Fluttershy to do a cross-over. Oh the things they could do...
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

Not Manga related, but still:

Seeing Blue-Eyed Robin like this puts tears in my eyes. Nami looks great too, like she's been working out. Lol at me only commenting on the girls, but along with Chopper, they're the only ones really standing out.
    Pokemon: The Theme of Secrets

The Grand Finale Arc begins with Chapter 109.

Ash will capture this thing.
    Mark my words

Did they actually reduce Nami's breasts!?

^Its probably just the poster. I'm sure the real animated deal will have bigger ones.

3 and a half. Only 3 and a half chapters left.

Then the anime will be at the new world....

Nice to see Luffy kicking butt at Marineford.
    Last edited by lolipiece; 21st August 2011 at 7:12 AM.

Welp, everyone officially kicks *** this chapter.

"In these two years I completely renewed and reinforced the 7 transformation points!! I only need the Rumble Ball for one transformation!!"

THANK YOU, ODA!!!

You made my favorite Strawhat even more badass than usual.

Every one is freakin epic here! Choppers and Franky's new moves wow and Usopp less chicken than before, hey some thing new for every oneXD Luffy keeps knocking Hodi out with one kick or punch, Hodi should just admit to defeat already, hes doomed! Never pick a fight with Luffy unless you have some thing that can back you up, for now Hodi doesn't seem to have that and will forever more be one of the weakest villains besides Buggy the Straw hat crew has faced LOL. Decken and that big ship of his, took forever but its so big that goes slow, Decken really didn't think these things out did he? That ship is so big, not only could it destroy the mermaid Princess like he hopes to but the entire place.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Quote Originally Posted by BlueDragonfangirl View Post
    Every one is freakin epic here! Choppers and Franky's new moves wow and Usopp less chicken than before, hey some thing new for every oneXD Luffy keeps knocking Hodi out with one kick or punch, Hodi should just admit to defeat already, hes doomed! Never pick a fight with Luffy unless you have some thing that can back you up, for now Hodi doesn't seem to have that and will forever more be one of the weakest villains besides Buggy the Straw hat crew has faced LOL. Decken and that big ship of his, took forever but its so big that goes slow, Decken really didn't think these things out did he? That ship is so big, not only could it destroy the mermaid Princess like he hopes to but the entire place.
    'Scuse me? Hody, weak?

No, that's completely incorrect. Hody is far from weak.

He's just unfortunate enough to have his crew being the guys who're forced to suffer the new Strawhats abilities.

'Scuse me? Hody, weak?

No, that's completely incorrect. Hody is far from weak.

He's just unfortunate enough to have his crew being the guys who're forced to suffer the new Strawhats abilities.
    I said the weakest villain the Straw hats faced next to Buggy, not the weakest. So yes, Hodi just had horrible luck. Maybe if some other pirates weaker than the Straw hats came he could have had a chance. Hodi must be thinking right now "why me?" LOL.

Wonder which transformation Chopper needs a rumble ball for? A controlled Monster Form?

Well, we got to see the rest of the Straw Hat's new abilities. Franky's giant robot transformation was great, especially with it's ridiculous attacks. Nami and Ussop were great too. But the best was Chopper's new transformation. Horn Point was awesome and I can't wait to see the other two forms. All in all, everyone was wonderful in battle, especially at the end with Luffy and Hodi. And now that the Noah ship has arrive, it looks like we're be getting even more mysteries.

I find it awesome Franky made a Gattai Super-Robo. That'll surely come in handy later.

Twin: PhQnix Bishie: Kurapica Cartoon Bishie: Freakazoid Pair: Leona

Samba Dinos don't need context.
    Xanga |Last FM

Maybe he'll upgrade the White Rocking Horse, Mini Merry, and Shark Submerge to combine as well.

Then they combine again with the Franky Shogun

Then the Thousand Sunny will be able to transform and later combine with the Franky Shogun Combination.

.......did I just come up with a One Piece Super Sentai show?

Hordy will most likely get more powerful by some means, maybe those pills he was taking?
    My White FC-- 2279 6621-1109
    My Black 2 FC-- 2495 1958 2138
    PM me for negotiations! [/FONT]

The real question is when is Boa Hancock coming back to the manga.

I need some of her and her selective hearing on my screen.

I have a question because me and my friend spend a 2 hour bus ride discussing one piece what we think will happen and we want to happen blah blah blah; anyway i was wondering didn't Zoro after the break bring 2 new swords?

Quote Originally Posted by Takeo View Post
    I have a question because me and my friend spend a 2 hour bus ride discussing one piece what we think will happen and we want to happen blah blah blah; anyway i was wondering didn't Zoro after the break bring 2 new swords?
    No. Zoro has the same swords he had before the timeskip, Wado Ichimonji (Kuina's sword), Sandai Kitetsu (the "cursed" sword he got in Loguetown), and Shusui (the sword he got after beating Ryouma).

No. Zoro has the same swords he had before the timeskip, Wado Ichimonji (Kuina's sword), Sandai Kitetsu (the "cursed" sword he got in Loguetown), and Shusui (the sword he got after beating Ryouma).
    all the 3 swords are considered among the 21 legendary swords right?

I do wonder about Zoro's Eye i have a feeling there's more to it then just a scar, and i love how Oda has this idea of Zoro 'The student will surpass the teacher'

sorry idk if i should put things into spoilers for those that just watch
    Last edited by Takeo; 28th August 2011 at 10:32 PM.

Yeah, Zoro's three swords are of the Legendary class. I feel the same way, I think there's more to Zoro's eye then we've seen.

Quote Originally Posted by TsukiMirage View Post
    Yeah, Zoro's three swords are of the Legendary class. I feel the same way, I think there's more to Zoro's eye then we've seen.
    not just that but the fact that its the LEFT EYE oda made a mistake when he revealed what they look like on a cover page and he said later that he made a mistake on which eye has the scar, i think its like you can see further with the left...idk...lol

Page 163 of 227 FirstFirst ... 63113153159160161162163164165166167173213 ... LastLast