Page 202 of 229 FirstFirst ... 102152192198199200201202203204205206212 ... LastLast
Results 5,026 to 5,050 of 5715

Thread: Official One Piece Manga Discussion Thread

The Yami-Yami fruit takes away another DF ability, but it doesn't cancel them. The seastone can, and Caesar would have access to that, so I could see him creating such a weapon.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

Blackbeard's fruit has not been explained much at all.. And we dont know if any other fruit could do the same thing he can do if not make it more powerful.. And CC has just created these fruits, something we all thought was impossible- I wouldnt be very shocked if he made a machine that allows him to take away a DF users abilities permanently, and thats why it would make a mess of the NW with all of the DF users there. I could see BB wanting that by the end of the series, or even DD when the time comes for the clash with him trying to use it as a last resort against Luffy. And then I believe the alternative reason Law wanted the SAD was so that he could take away a Yonko's DF abilities and maybe his "personal agenda" was to take away DD's.
    What happens when two diffrent people connect through an unlikely adventure?
    https://www.fanfiction.net/docs/edit.php?docid=29355246
    Pokemon-BW- Dare to live?

So how many Pokemons are there?

Silly Jack, the plural of Pokemon is Pokemon

Quote Originally Posted by Street Comedy View Post
    Pokemon: Filler Adventures and Pokemon: Rise of the Penguin respectivley.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFonz View Post
    Now that I think about it....that poster is a horrible advertisement
    Wow, I'm just stating that I'm uncomfortable with one of the few decent pokemon on the train wreck that is Ash's Unova team getting shafted and you accuse me of impersonating an imposter?!

Luffy and Momo's interactions was some of the best parts of the chapter, I hope we get more ^

Whats up between Dof and Momo though? Is the guy going to controll people maybe? To fight Luffy now? That'd be fun.

Looking forward to Zoro V.S Monet, see some of he can do now, so far hes just been relaxing now time to get serious.

Oh HA Both Zoro and Luffy getting ready to take out the trash bum bum bum.

Smoker V.S Vergo in the anime hopefully be ten times better so far seems like hes doing a better job on him than Sanji did but still.

Speaking of Sanji, arc is making me like him more and more.

Over all, fun chapter and UGH More waiting ><
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

Okay here is what will most likely go down.

Luffy with Momo in tow will arrive at the room to the exit. The children will be suppressed by the remaining strawhats and ushered into the room along with the other strawhats to exit. Zoro will defeat Monet in the upcoming chapters. Having said this why don't they just give the kids the drugs they will cooperate to leave then for the next day or two by which it will be too late for them to get more candy. So everyone minus Law and Smoker will wind up in the gas chamber beneath Vegapunk's old office. Momo will reveal that there is a room above them they will bust the ceiling and enter the room. Smoker will have defeated Vergo by the time this occurs. He may or may not escape in the long run. I predict this arc will end with a general retreat by P.H. forces to Dress Rosa. Possibly Monet and Vergo will go along, but I do not see Caesar being defeated. He along with Donflamingo's two henchmen will retreat to Dress Rosa. The odds of Vergo escaping are higher then Monet's. I would expect the company of Law, Momo, and his dad with the straw hats to dress rosa. Smoker and Tashigi will likely take the kids and run. I doubt Smoker will continue to Dress Rosa.

The next arc will be Dress Rosa. The only other possibility is Wano county. It is too early for Big Mama arc. So ridicule by predictions.
    The one thing that does not abide by majority rule is a person's conscience
    To Kill A Mockingbird

It is no matter, let Hercules himself do what he may, the cat will mew, and dog will have his day.
    Hamlet Act V Scene I

There's little chance Caesar's gonna get away without being defeated here. He's done way to much and has crossed to many people. And Law seems to have no intentions of confronting Doflamingo.

Huh. I was expecting Monet to have a Paramecia-class Fruit.

Nice to see a female with a Logia.

Quote Originally Posted by TsukiMirage View Post
    There's little chance Caesar's gonna get away without being defeated here. He's done way to much and has crossed to many people. And Law seems to have no intentions of confronting Doflamingo.
    No way, Luffy's way to ticked off now to allow this. Some thing tells me hey'll get crushed bad by the end of this arc than get killed by Dof =]
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

I could see Doflamingo killing Caesar in the end, which would still allow him to get what Caesar made for him while allowing the event with him to be concluded.

My God. Monet is terrifying!

Ooooh. Will Tashigi finally be useful here?

Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
    My God. Monet is terrifying!
    Amen to that. Now there's a reason for not wanting her on the SH.

Ooooh, swordsman tag battle, this is gonna be fun!

Also, Sanji leading the Marines and having them make fun of Zoro, hah!
        Spoiler:- Want my Friend Code?:

Quote Originally Posted by DarkRecon View Post
    Amen to that. Now there's a reason for not wanting her on the SH.

Ooooh, swordsman tag battle, this is gonna be fun!

Also, Sanji leading the Marines and having them make fun of Zoro, hah!
    If you dont know her story dont judge her.. If you mean that she can turn into that monster the same could be said about Robin when we first saw her in Alabatsa when she was being portrayed as a "monster".

I loved this chapter just because the focus Monet got I wonder if the reason she is gets so angry about them taking away the kids and calling them "precious treasures" is because someone took away her child and DD is using that to his advantage by sending her to PH and getting attached to the kids so much her past reacts with her emotions and she wont let anyone take the kids away now. Just saying.. We dont know her story, and for some reason I shed a tear out of nowhere when she screamed at them to not take the kids away.. I could still see her in the SH's- and that awesome monster technique she uses would go well with Chopper in his "Monster Point" and her ice would go well with Brook and Sanji (Kinemon?)

Loved Nami this chapter, wish she would just have a freaking fight already :/ "Heat Egg" looks like the more powerful form of a heat ball so maybe she has a "Cool Egg" and some other moves we'll see soon? Hmm.. And Tashigi's here -_- I used to love her... Until I realized that every fight she gets in against a main enemy she fails, so I can see her continuing this record by losing against Monet (after putting up a reasonable fight of course) and Sanji persisting that Zoro doesnt hurt her so that blocks him from really "clashing" with her. In all truth, the swordsmen thing will most likely be overused in Wano Country so lets save it for there.. Please..

Wow, I'm just stating that I'm uncomfortable with one of the few decent pokemon on the train wreck that is Ash's Unova team getting shafted and you accuse me of impersonating an imposter?!

Continue to enjoy Monet. Shame Zoro and her couldn't have a real exchange before Tashigi showed up, but I'm still expecting a good fight. Real nice chapter.

Wow., fun chapter.
    Though, I was hoping we'd get an actual fight btween Zoro and Monet, it seems hes having a hard time fighting Monet for some reason. My theorys are;

A. He can't controll his haki yet

B. Hes like Sanji, has a hard time fighting woman. This was his first fight against a girl?? Just doesn't seem his style, I always thought he'd be like Luffy doesn't care if she is one or not yah know? I hope its the other.

Monet is crazy, I'm liking her. Would love it if she joined the crew but.

Was nice seeing Nami and Robin get some action in.

Too bad, no Luffy or Momo this weeks chapter. Hopefully next chapter will be about them.

I just realized this but it seems that Monet scared Chopper so much that his antlers came off his head.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkRecon View Post
    I just realized this but it seems that Monet scared Chopper so much that his antlers came off his head.
    That happened before, actually.

Way back in Skypeia back when Chopper saw Holy.

That happened before, actually.

Way back in Skypeia back when Chopper saw Holy.

That's probably why I don't remember it then.

Well, at least we get a post-timeskip version.

I wonder why Robin wanted those handcuffs last chapter.. Or did that plan go out the window when Monet became more of a threat than they can stall for that long? Or maybe what Zoro is doing right now is stalling for the handcuffs and he's gonna let Tashigi in on the plan. She might find it disgraceful and attack her anyway and then she gets knocked out in like two attacks, and PH proves once again that Tashigi is still not on Zoro's level.

Quote Originally Posted by ConUxie223 View Post
    I wonder why Robin wanted those handcuffs last chapter.. Or did that plan go out the window when Monet became more of a threat than they can stall for that long? Or maybe what Zoro is doing right now is stalling for the handcuffs and he's gonna let Tashigi in on the plan. She might find it disgraceful and attack her anyway and then she gets knocked out in like two attacks, and PH proves once again that Tashigi is still not on Zoro's level.
    I'm still suspicious about why she wears that H.A.P.P.Y shirt. It's a bit of a wild theory, but I'm betting that Monet knows or is the key to keeping the S.A.D from being used against people. I'll bet that Zoro just has a gut feeling that Monet is going to be useful later on in PH, so he's trying not to maim her too much. That, and he doesn't feel like hearing the riot act from ero-cook, who beats up anybody who wastes food or mistreats a beautiful woman (unless his victim is, in fact, a woman).

Quote Originally Posted by PokeMaster366 View Post
    I'm still suspicious about why she wears that H.A.P.P.Y shirt. It's a bit of a wild theory, but I'm betting that Monet knows or is the key to keeping the S.A.D from being used against people. I'll bet that Zoro just has a gut feeling that Monet is going to be useful later on in PH, so he's trying not to maim her too much. That, and he doesn't feel like hearing the riot act from ero-cook, who beats up anybody who wastes food or mistreats a beautiful woman (unless his victim is, in fact, a woman).
    Nice detective skills I wonder if Monet will turn out to be the one who "holds the key" to the SAD and thats the other reason why she was sent to PH to be with CC. I also wonder what Law needed her help with before Vergo attacked him and why he thought he could trust her in the first place- could it be that she is truly a good person but is just being portrayed as evil (like Robin and Boa Hancock) so that she can look more antagonistic? Oda just loves to make women look like witches turned angels (pun intended)

Quote Originally Posted by PokeMaster366 View Post
    It says "Happy" because "happy" and "harpy" are pronounced extremely similar in Japanese.

That's all.

It says "Happy" because "happy" and "harpy" are pronounced extremely similar in Japanese.

That's all.
    You can't be too sure when it comes to Oda. He has a habit of being able to make obscure and small details actually serve a decent purpose (or as foreshadowing) later on. Remember when Robin was still working at Baroque Works and Mr. 2 was giving Crocodile information on who the Straw Hats were? What about that map...armband thing that Luffy found at Thriller Bark and later gave to Buggy in order to get him to help, albeit only a little?

Well if anything this chapter has made me grateful Zephyrmon isn't a digimon of ice. I do NOT want to see something like ice monster Monet animated.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

Oh, hey.

Volume 68 has a cover revealed.

Cool, but I imagined CC's gas to be more greyish.

Oh, hey.

Volume 68 has a cover revealed.

This looks amazing! Something they can do in the next volume (if were still on PH) then we should have a chapter where Ceaser is in his gas form with fire surronding him to represent the Burning Lands of PH and not the generic Ice Lands side.

Page 202 of 229 FirstFirst ... 102152192198199200201202203204205206212 ... LastLast