Page 204 of 230 FirstFirst ... 104154194200201202203204205206207208214 ... LastLast
Results 5,076 to 5,100 of 5744

Thread: Official One Piece Manga Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by wingzx View Post
    ^^ this is so true.. only 8 people have died in one piece..
    What about the guards in Impel Down who Luffy through into that lava pot thing? And then the Marines who were pushed off of the Bridge of Hesitation at Enies Lobby. And then the people of Ohara, the people of Gaza, and Brook and Moriah's entire crews... more than 8 have technically died.
    What happens when two diffrent people connect through an unlikely adventure?
    https://www.fanfiction.net/docs/edit.php?docid=29355246
    Pokemon-BW- Dare to live?

So how many Pokemons are there?

Silly Jack, the plural of Pokemon is Pokemon

Quote Originally Posted by Street Comedy View Post
    Pokemon: Filler Adventures and Pokemon: Rise of the Penguin respectivley.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFonz View Post
    Now that I think about it....that poster is a horrible advertisement
    Wow, I'm just stating that I'm uncomfortable with one of the few decent pokemon on the train wreck that is Ash's Unova team getting shafted and you accuse me of impersonating an imposter?!

Quote Originally Posted by ConUxie223 View Post
    What about the guards in Impel Down who Luffy through into that lava pot thing? And then the Marines who were pushed off of the Bridge of Hesitation at Enies Lobby. And then the people of Ohara, the people of Gaza, and Brook and Moriah's entire crews... more than 8 have technically died.
    He means people that have died outside of flashbacks that have been confirmed to be dead.

Quote Originally Posted by PokeMaster366 View Post
    He means people that have died outside of flashbacks that have been confirmed to be dead.
    But technically we know that Brook's crew is dead unless they all became zombies, so that means that more than 8 have died in the One Piece canon rather flashback or not. And outside of flashback I'm pretty sure more than 8 have died too.. And technically most people who have died in One Piece have died in flashback so I dont think they should be excluded.

Wow, I'm just stating that I'm uncomfortable with one of the few decent pokemon on the train wreck that is Ash's Unova team getting shafted and you accuse me of impersonating an imposter?!

The only death I remember from One Piece is Ace and Whitebeard's. Everyone else just escapes my mind. >.>^

Huh. Apparently, Coby is now a Captain in the next movie.

Cool. Better hurry up, though, Coby. Luffy's gonna beat you if you don't get stronger.

Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
    Huh. Apparently, Coby is now a Captain in the next movie.

Cool. Better hurry up, though, Coby. Luffy's gonna beat you if you don't get stronger.
    When I told my Mom she thought I was lying because it was Coby XD Helmeppo might be his Tashigi though and they might do something to get higher ranks after the timeframe the movie takes place. I could see Coby at least being a Commodore by the time the series is over. Helmeppo would be the same rank though

But technically we know that Brook's crew is dead unless they all became zombies, so that means that more than 8 have died in the One Piece canon rather flashback or not. And outside of flashback I'm pretty sure more than 8 have died too.. And technically most people who have died in One Piece have died in flashback so I dont think they should be excluded.
    I am talking about significant deaths. The only notable ones are Ace and Whitebeard. And half the people who have died, died in flashbacks.
        Spoiler:- My latest challenge:

The only named characters that really have died in outside of flashbacks include Ace and Whitebeard, those 4 Alabastan Guards, and the cool brothers

There are a bunch of characters that we can assume are dead but not shown. These include Bellamy and Oars Jr.
        Spoiler:- Want my Friend Code?:

Quote Originally Posted by 7 tyranitars View Post
    I am talking about significant deaths. The only notable ones are Ace and Whitebeard. And half the people who have died, died in flashbacks.
    Are you trying to say that Bellemere's death was insignifigant to One Piece? Are you saying that the Oharan's death was insignifigant to One Piece? Are you saying Brook's crews onscreen deaths were insignifigant to the series? Really now? Sorry but Ace and Whitebeard are not the only signifigant deaths in One Piece because if that was the case why does Oda make flashbacks in the first place? The flashbacks are obviously canon and so the deaths that occured in most of them are as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkRecon View Post
    The only named characters that really have died in outside of flashbacks include Ace and Whitebeard, those 4 Alabastan Guards, and the cool brothers

There are a bunch of characters that we can assume are dead but not shown. These include Bellamy and Oars Jr.
    Also the guards of Impel Down who Luffy pushed into the fiery pit, the G-5 Marines that Shinokuni killed, and the list goes on and on. But if you mean important people (even though those 4 Alabastan guards were useless and uneeded along with the cool brothers...) those are a few of those who died outside of flashback. And if we didnt count the deaths in a flashback does that mean that Gol D. Roger's death cannot be counted?

Also the guards of Impel Down who Luffy pushed into the fiery pit, the G-5 Marines that Shinokuni killed, and the list goes on and on. But if you mean important people (even though those 4 Alabastan guards were useless and uneeded along with the cool brothers...) those are a few of those who died outside of flashback. And if we didnt count the deaths in a flashback does that mean that Gol D. Roger's death cannot be counted?
    *facepalm* Operative word NAMED. Read the whole post before replying.

None of the G5 that died were named, same goes for the guards and prisoners that fell in lava.
        Spoiler:- Want my Friend Code?:

*facepalm* Operative word NAMED. Read the whole post before replying.

None of the G5 that died were named, same goes for the guards and prisoners that fell in lava.
    Alright, so I missed one word -_- You dont have to get so riled up about it... But all I was saying was that those two were certainly not the only deaths in the series out of flashback. And the last thing about Gold Roger was more for the other poster than you...

Quote Originally Posted by 7 tyranitars View Post
    What about sabo's death D: i thought it was signifcant

Flashback, and darn breaks..
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

I thought it was confirmed that Bellamy wasn't dead, maybe I missed some thing. Wonder why Oda killed Ace? I understand WhiteBeard as that changes a lot around the world, oh well never question OdaXD I'm thinking the next death will be dof or Big Mom.

No One Piece Chapter this week, sucks!

When do you guys think will head into the Dof arc? Its gotta be soon, so many foreshadowings of it.
    Also, more spoilers we get of the film Z what do you think of it so far?
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueDragonfangirl View Post
    I thought it was confirmed that Bellamy wasn't dead, maybe I missed some thing. Wonder why Oda killed Ace? I understand WhiteBeard as that changes a lot around the world, oh well never question OdaXD I'm thinking the next death will be dof or Big Mom.

No One Piece Chapter this week, sucks!

When do you guys think will head into the Dof arc? Its gotta be soon, so many foreshadowings of it.
    Also, more spoilers we get of the film Z what do you think of it so far?
    Bellamy isnt dead D: maybe he meant bellemere namis sister?

i think he killed off ace to start this whole shock thing for luffy and get him to train alot harder and learn red hawk

so lame that there no chapter today >< im so excited for next chapter haha

I dont think dof will die :/ i think he will get beaten then arrested or something like crocodile

Holy crap. A cookbook is coming out.

We'll finally be able to eat Sanji's recipes. Only not really as most species don't exist in our universe.

Gasp! We'll finally be able to eat Luffy's meat!

Spoiler:- img:

...Wait. Something about that sounded wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
    Holy crap. A cookbook is coming out.

We'll finally be able to eat Sanji's recipes. Only not really as most species don't exist in our universe.

Gasp! We'll finally be able to eat Luffy's meat!

Spoiler:- img:

...Wait. Something about that sounded wrong.
    idk how i feel about eating luffys food D: i feel like he will somehow find me and kick my butt for it but i do want to see if any of sanji is actually really good :P

Are you trying to say that Bellemere's death was insignifigant to One Piece? Are you saying that the Oharan's death was insignifigant to One Piece? Are you saying Brook's crews onscreen deaths were insignifigant to the series? Really now? Sorry but Ace and Whitebeard are not the only signifigant deaths in One Piece because if that was the case why does Oda make flashbacks in the first place? The flashbacks are obviously canon and so the deaths that occured in most of them are as well.

All happened in flashbacks or aren't that significant.
        Spoiler:- My latest challenge:

Bellamy isnt dead D: maybe he meant bellemere namis sister?

i think he killed off ace to start this whole shock thing for luffy and get him to train alot harder and learn red hawk

so lame that there no chapter today >< im so excited for next chapter haha

I dont think dof will die :/ i think he will get beaten then arrested or something like crocodile
    Oooh, If he means Nami's sister, shes not dead either though, her mom??? Hmm I thought he was training, with Gear 2 and 3 coming to mind, though boy do I love his red hawk I hope he uses it again in the next arc, thats my favorite of all his new attacks ^

Spoiler:

I know, sucks right? Yah, next chapter should be the down fall of Cc and Vergo bum bum. Think Smoker and Crocodile will be play parts in the Dof arc? Law maybe too? Now that'd be intresting turn of events.

A Sanji cook book? Hot dang, I've always wanted to see what he cooksXD They sure are going all out for this Z flick, think its coming out soon too bad it takes a year for these films to be subbed but.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

One Piece Film Z looks awesome!! It looks like it may surpass Strong World in terms of epicness When I heard Avril signing I screamed like a fangirl! I wish I lived in Japan so I could see this movie sooner than next year -___-

One Piece Film Z looks awesome!! It looks like it may surpass Strong World in terms of epicness When I heard Avril signing I screamed like a fangirl! I wish I lived in Japan so I could see this movie sooner than next year -___-
    Yah I know right? I think this is foreshadowing things to come in the up coming chapters =]
    Me too, at least we should be able to see it raw for the time being, even though I'll be dying to know what they saying but hey better than nothing. Oooh I found the trailer for trailer 4, man each one keeps me on the edge of my seat.

Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vafyIWnxa50

Yah I know right? I think this is foreshadowing things to come in the up coming chapters =]
    Me too, at least we should be able to see it raw for the time being, even though I'll be dying to know what they saying but hey better than nothing. Oooh I found the trailer for trailer 4, man each one keeps me on the edge of my seat.

Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vafyIWnxa50
    omg that preview has to be the best one yet atleast for me >< i really cant wait for this! i love luffys outift in this >< its so awesome

I really want Oda to try that outfit on for Luffy next arc, remember he'd change Luffy's vest every arc in pre time skip series? I hope they do that again some how.
    I agree with you, epic trailer man. I hate waiting but yah, me thinks this will be even better than Strong World and that was one of the best One Piece films.

I really want Oda to try that outfit on for Luffy next arc, remember he'd change Luffy's vest every arc in pre time skip series? I hope they do that again some how.
    I agree with you, epic trailer man. I hate waiting but yah, me thinks this will be even better than Strong World and that was one of the best One Piece films.
    ya i mean i love his outfit now but i would like if they changed it around :P espicially on sanji and zoro >.

D: i might sound like a non one piece fan when i say ive never seen that film yet

ya i mean i love his outfit now but i would like if they changed it around :P espicially on sanji and zoro >.

D: i might sound like a non one piece fan when i say ive never seen that film yet
    They did in the past, maybe Oda will start changing his entire outfit this time?? Zoro and Sanji never really do change clothes do they? Zoro is the type me thinks, Sanji though.

Oh, you should so check it out. Its one of the best One Piece films, I can P.M you links to watch it if you'd like.

Page 204 of 230 FirstFirst ... 104154194200201202203204205206207208214 ... LastLast