Page 205 of 229 FirstFirst ... 105155195201202203204205206207208209215 ... LastLast
Results 5,101 to 5,125 of 5717

Thread: Official One Piece Manga Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by BlueDragonfangirl View Post
    They did in the past, maybe Oda will start changing his entire outfit this time?? Zoro and Sanji never really do change clothes do they? Zoro is the type me thinks, Sanji though.

Oh, you should so check it out. Its one of the best One Piece films, I can P.M you links to watch it if you'd like.
    Zoro and sanji dont change much. i kinda like sanjis outfit in this film ><.

sure ill check it out when i wake up :P

Quote Originally Posted by wingzx View Post
    Zoro and sanji dont change much. i kinda like sanjis outfit in this film ><.

sure ill check it out when i wake up :P
    I need to re watch and check out Sanji's outfit, I've been mostly watching Luffy each trailer HAHA I'm such a Luffy fan girl, I'm like Hancock if you willXD

I'll give you the link than in a P.M, hope you like it.

FYI, its awesome we finally get to see what the Monster Trio can actually do.

edit;

Now people will think I'm weird for saying this darn it!!!
    Last edited by BlueDragonfangirl; 18th November 2012 at 9:11 AM.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueDragonfangirl View Post
    They did in the past, maybe Oda will start changing his entire outfit this time?? Zoro and Sanji never really do change clothes do they? Zoro is the type me thinks, Sanji though.

Oh, you should so check it out. Its one of the best One Piece films, I can P.M you links to watch it if you'd like.
    Zoro changes outfits slightly more then Sanji.
        Spoiler:- My latest challenge:

Quote Originally Posted by 7 tyranitars View Post
    Zoro changes outfits slightly more then Sanji.
    Which is weird, cuz Sanji seems more like the type of guy to this HA.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Huh. So Nami gets de-aged. I should've known it was her that would be affected.

I wonder what would happen if it was used on Brook...

Would he have skin...or be a child skeleton?

I need answers!

Spoiler:- img:
    Last edited by lolipiece; 18th November 2012 at 9:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
    Huh. So Nami gets de-aged. I should've known it was her that would be affected.

I wonder what would happen if it was used on Brook...

Would he have skin...or be a child skeleton?

I need answers!

Spoiler:- img:
    I wonder how Nami will use the Clima Tact as a kid? XD I kinda wanted Robin to fight Ain so we could see how she would look if she were a kid and had to fight someone, but oh well, Nami's just as fine too. I wonder if the Marines will play just as big as a role as the SH's in this movie I sorta want Kuzan to meet Robin again and they briefly team up to take down some of Z's men but I know that might not happen so soon before the ending of the series..

And a question about canon, where does this movie take place? When the SH's leave PH or even further than that?
    What happens when two diffrent people connect through an unlikely adventure?
    https://www.fanfiction.net/docs/edit.php?docid=29355246
    Pokemon-BW- Dare to live?

So how many Pokemons are there?

Silly Jack, the plural of Pokemon is Pokemon

Quote Originally Posted by Street Comedy View Post
    Pokemon: Filler Adventures and Pokemon: Rise of the Penguin respectivley.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFonz View Post
    Now that I think about it....that poster is a horrible advertisement
    Wow, I'm just stating that I'm uncomfortable with one of the few decent pokemon on the train wreck that is Ash's Unova team getting shafted and you accuse me of impersonating an imposter?!

New Chapter out early cool, for ThanksGiving maybe? Good chapter, Luffy kicking Cc butt, he could have done that at the start of the arc but the jerk face tricked him soo. Looks like after all is done, all the big name Pirates including Dof and Big Mom will be after Luffy and Law hehe, they'll take down these guys together some way or another, team work or not. Watch, Kid comes into this during his fight with Big Mom?? Really liked this chapter, can't wait to see it in the anime.

So it seems like what Doflamingo said to Disco was right since a Smile is what SAD produces, artificial devil fruits. THIS IS THE AGE OF SMILES! Wow, Oda, good foreshadowing.

And I bet Joker is working with Big Mom or Kaido, I doubt Shanks or Blackbeard would need an army of Smile Devil Fruits, since Blackbeard probably wants proper ones and I don't think Shanks would do that.

Also, Caribou is now at one of Kaido's favourite islands, where Drake was.

Bonnie: Hey, Clauncher, could you do me a favour and marry my brother?
    Clauncher: What? I can understand the old man's senility, but this is just annoying.

Bonnie: Come on, Dedenne! I want that Gym Badge!
    Clauncher: If only this wasn't a kids show.
    3DS FC: 1891 1376 6990. Add me. Wii U Nintendo Network ID: Playerking.

Huh. I guess that explains why Smiley is named that.

Honestly, though. Who came up with that name?

No one is gonna take "Smile Devil Fruits" seriously.

Huh. I guess that explains why Smiley is named that.

Honestly, though. Who came up with that name?

No one is gonna take "Smile Devil Fruits" seriously.
    I guess it all goes hand in hand with Law's and Doflamingo's Jolly Rogers as well.

I'll say it again, nice foreshadowing there Oda.

What if Bepo ate a Smile and Law wants Bepo back to normal, which refers to what he said near the Pirate Alliance chapter and Tamago said that an army of Big Mom's Pirates beasts will attack an island, if the island doesn't give up its candy. What if the beasts are the ones who ate the Smile fruit? I think it's all coming together.
    Last edited by playerking; 20th November 2012 at 1:59 PM.

Clauncher: What? I can understand the old man's senility, but this is just annoying.

God, I've been waiting for Luffy to just own Ceasar like that....

White Kyurem, the dragon infused with the power of Reshiram

Feel for Brownbeard, but finally glad Luffy is gonna teach Caesar a lesson. Also nice to learn what Doflamingo's is actually up to, and the connection between SAD and Smiles. Good chapter.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

This chapter was... wow... I dont know if its the movie trailers and this chapter that has me so happy today but its gotta be one of them

I think that the Yonko with the Smile Devil Fruits is Big Mom because it appears that Pekoms and Bobbin are animals. I wonder if most of her crew members are animals, now that would make a really interesting opponent for each Strawhat. Luffy also said that he basically accepts the challenge of taking on DD and all of the Yonko.. I wonder which island Caribou is on? Could it be connected with the main story or is it gonna be like Django's mini-arc? :/ And Luffy vs CC seems like it will begin now so lets hope Smoker vs Vergo is either during, after, or postponed.

Wow, I'm just stating that I'm uncomfortable with one of the few decent pokemon on the train wreck that is Ash's Unova team getting shafted and you accuse me of impersonating an imposter?!

Quote Originally Posted by ConUxie223 View Post
    This chapter was... wow... I dont know if its the movie trailers and this chapter that has me so happy today but its gotta be one of them

I think that the Yonko with the Smile Devil Fruits is Big Mom because it appears that Pekoms and Bobbin are animals. I wonder if most of her crew members are animals, now that would make a really interesting opponent for each Strawhat. Luffy also said that he basically accepts the challenge of taking on DD and all of the Yonko.. I wonder which island Caribou is on? Could it be connected with the main story or is it gonna be like Django's mini-arc? :/ And Luffy vs CC seems like it will begin now so lets hope Smoker vs Vergo is either during, after, or postponed.
    Interestingly, the island Caribou is in happens to be the same island X-Drake was in before fighting Kaidou's cybernetic bodyguard. This could imply that X-Drake has taken over an island if he succeeded in beating the bodyguard (as well as other henchmen within the island).

For perspective:
    http://www.mangareader.net/one-piece/689/3
    http://www.mangareader.net/103-56333...apter-595.html

And I just realized something, back in the Sabaody Archipelago arc, Doflamingo said how this is the age of "smiles"

http://www.mangareader.net/103-2611-...apter-504.html

Oda is god *O*

Bobbin looks nothing like an animal.

And Pekoms is an anthropomorphic lion. So what? We have lots of those in One Piece.

Bobbin looks nothing like an animal.

And Pekoms is an anthropomorphic lion. So what? We have lots of those in One Piece.
    Bobbins is pink -___- Yeah he is totally human.. And he is an animal so that eland that Big Mom may be the Yonko with the beast crew. And notice that I said may because as this point you nor I know what Oda plans to do with the Smile Devil Fruit users. And we have alot of anthromorphic animals because they are either fishmen or DF users. And the only other "anthromorphic" animal we have seen is Bepo all others have been revealed to be Zoan types.

I know what you mean, all these trailers for the film and now all these foreshadowings for the up coming arcs. Luffy taking on all the world, how epic is he?

Doubt it's Big Mom. Her "motivations" don't really call for her requiring a specially created army. Also, don't believe that Bobbin's an animal. Neither did any of her crew that we've saw. Add to that the fact that Kidd already defeated a portion of her crew, and it would make much sense. More likely, it's gonna be Kaidou.

Luffy's kicking Caesar's but around truly now!

And just when you think Law is going to get his but kicked by muscly Haki Vergo, Law cut him in half and I loved Doflamingo's speech.

Crap. Doflamingo just frowned. He never frowns. **** is going to get real pretty soon.

hah i cant believe law beat vergo so easily! i wonder if that really is the end of that fight or vergo still has another trick up his sleeve ><

Both Luffy and Law kicked ass this chapter. Was surprised to see Law actually wipe the smile off Doflamingo's face.

Totally syched for what's to come thanks to the hype up from Law at the end of the chapter.

I would totally quote TFS for what Law just did in this chapter but that would be a little annoying, huh? I really like this chapter! Law's speech to DD and the symbolism that was buried deep within it preludes to a fight that some of us may not be prepared for XD I wonder if CC's men already turned on the Den Den Mushi and his clients are watching him get his butt kicked by Luffy, including Big Mom who begins to see Luffy in a different and see's him as more of a challenge. The SAD was cut in freaking half!! I wonder what the repercussions for that will be? Could it release all of the DF's stored in it? Causing the NW to be filled with Smile DF users and thus making it more of a living hell with no name pirates beginning to become big shots with their new Zoan abilities. I also wonder what DD's reaction will be to this? I hope he goes all mafia on Law and send some warships to destroy PH, Buster Call style

Also... Caribou is being taken care of by a Granny on Kaido's island... Wouldnt it be hilarious if that was Kaido's Grandmother and he's a Grandma's boy and after Caribou befriends her Kaido is forced into an alliance with him? XD Now that would be hilarious!

Loved this chapter!!! Great job Oda, you are getting back into it after some subpar chapters. Anyways it was kinda lazy imo to have Armament haki be the same black armor for everyone. >.>^

Page 205 of 229 FirstFirst ... 105155195201202203204205206207208209215 ... LastLast