Page 206 of 231 FirstFirst ... 106156196202203204205206207208209210216 ... LastLast
Results 5,126 to 5,150 of 5762

Thread: Official One Piece Manga Discussion Thread

Jeez law, tone it down will ya, you just sliced the top half of the whole island.
        Spoiler:- Want my Friend Code?:

It was a pretty good chapter, does any one else think Law is a bit over powered now? I'm wondering how Luffy will do against this guy at this point, I'm sure it'd be a good fight.
    Since Law has the spotlight this arc I hope when Kid appears again in an arc hey'll get some time to shine, I consider him more of Luffy's rival than Law to tell you the truth.
    Ooh Luffy trashing Cc is boss, I hope hes knocked out next chapter though.
    How can Zoro get lost going on a straight path? I thought he fixed that, seems to have gotten worseXD Some one better hold his hands going onto the next island or will never see him again HA.
    Can't wait for the next arc though, should hopefully be the start of the Dof arc, I assume Law and Smoker will still have big parts to play since Dof sent his men after those two and Luffy right?
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueDragonfangirl View Post
    It was a pretty good chapter, does any one else think Law is a bit over powered now? I'm wondering how Luffy will do against this guy at this point, I'm sure it'd be a good fight.
    Since Law has the spotlight this arc I hope when Kid appears again in an arc hey'll get some time to shine, I consider him more of Luffy's rival than Law to tell you the truth.
    Ooh Luffy trashing Cc is boss, I hope hes knocked out next chapter though.
    How can Zoro get lost going on a straight path? I thought he fixed that, seems to have gotten worseXD Some one better hold his hands going onto the next island or will never see him again HA.
    Can't wait for the next arc though, should hopefully be the start of the Dof arc, I assume Law and Smoker will still have big parts to play since Dof sent his men after those two and Luffy right?
    Isnt this the start of the DD arc? I mean with all of the involvement he has it must be connected to his saga right?
    What happens when two diffrent people connect through an unlikely adventure?
    https://www.fanfiction.net/docs/edit.php?docid=29355246
    Pokemon-BW- Dare to live?

So how many Pokemons are there?

Silly Jack, the plural of Pokemon is Pokemon

Quote Originally Posted by Street Comedy View Post
    Pokemon: Filler Adventures and Pokemon: Rise of the Penguin respectivley.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFonz View Post
    Now that I think about it....that poster is a horrible advertisement
    Wow, I'm just stating that I'm uncomfortable with one of the few decent pokemon on the train wreck that is Ash's Unova team getting shafted and you accuse me of impersonating an imposter?!

Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
    Huh. I guess that explains why Smiley is named that.

Honestly, though. Who came up with that name?

No one is gonna take "Smile Devil Fruits" seriously.
    i would say is a code name for that reason project smile i might over look that one

but hey could be worse hey

but the man-made Devil Fruits are not going to be good if they are relested in mass and only to one side if all side got them pirates and navel it wouldn't tip the power to much but if one side got them there will be a lot of death given how nuts 3/4 Yonko are and Akainu are

Caesar Clown absorbed Shinokuni? Holy frick. Hope Luffy's Gear 3rd move will finish him off soon.

Bonnie: Hey, Clauncher, could you do me a favour and marry my brother?
    Clauncher: What? I can understand the old man's senility, but this is just annoying.

Bonnie: Come on, Dedenne! I want that Gym Badge!
    Clauncher: If only this wasn't a kids show.
    3DS FC: 1891 1376 6990. Add me. Wii U Nintendo Network ID: Playerking.

And so, Caesar has turned into Moriah.

Only, slightly less stupid-looking.

i was soooo excited to see luffy using gear third on both his arms! >< Ceasar is finnaly going to get what he deserves!

Well, Law sort of screwed up cutting the entire complex and Ceaser shows his true colors. Him combining with Shirokuni was a surprise. And it was awesome seeing Luffy use Gear 3 with both his arms. Great chapter.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

-___- Really Oda? You really had to rehash a Moriah? Ceaser could have turned the gas into a sword or some other type of weapon, but noooo... Let him do what Moriah did but this time with ShinoKuni. Also, why the heck is Luffy doing a Kenboshoku imbued Gear Third attack when he can light a flame inside of Ceaser using Red Hawk?! He would explode and this whole ShinoKuni thing could be resolved easier than him just pumping the gas out of him only to become a problem once again -_- I hope next chapter Oda uses some common sense with the next part of the fight :/

Good news... Z is canon!! I'd like to see people say it isnt canon when Oda just drew art for it in the main series

Wow, I'm just stating that I'm uncomfortable with one of the few decent pokemon on the train wreck that is Ash's Unova team getting shafted and you accuse me of impersonating an imposter?!

Quote Originally Posted by TsukiMirage View Post
    Well, Law sort of screwed up cutting the entire complex and Ceaser shows his true colors. Him combining with Shirokuni was a surprise. And it was awesome seeing Luffy use Gear 3 with both his arms. Great chapter.
    I thought it wasn't confirmed? I remember Law did some good work on the island but not cut in half, maybe I have re read the thing.

Luffy's attack looks awesome along with Usopp's speech, just made it all the better and I honestly can't wait for that scene in the anime.

Z is canon? Epic! I can't wait to see the Monster Trio do those things in the manga, Dof arc I can see this.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Now we just need to see Luffy make a Gear Third Gum Gum Storm and all will be right in the world.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

Quote Originally Posted by uber gon View Post
    Now we just need to see Luffy make a Gear Third Gum Gum Storm and all will be right in the world.
    He did.

It's called Elephant Gatling.

So guys dat color page. Robin looks like a ***** and Nami is wearing nothing underneath her bottom piece of cloth lol. Still the background makes up for the subpar costumes. You can even see a younger Dragon before he got the tattoo.

As for the chapters, the end was the best part. Can't wait for next week.

Quote Originally Posted by Crimsonlink View Post
    So guys dat color page. Robin looks like a ***** and Nami is wearing nothing underneath her bottom piece of cloth lol. Still the background makes up for the subpar costumes. You can even see a younger Dragon before he got the tattoo.

As for the chapters, the end was the best part. Can't wait for next week.
    I dont see Dragon, and he would be one of the people in the front because of how important he is... And if he was there then that would make Dragon a former Marine and Oda would not spoil that in a color page.

Quote Originally Posted by ConUxie223 View Post
    I dont see Dragon, and he would be one of the people in the front because of how important he is... And if he was there then that would make Dragon a former Marine and Oda would not spoil that in a color page.
    >.<^ Dude right above Aokiji. Heck he is right next to the Big bad of the Movie Z..... I dunno how you missed that. Unless I'm wrong and thats a younger Garp which it might be since it shows young Marines.

Quote Originally Posted by Crimsonlink View Post
    >.<^ Dude right above Aokiji. Heck he is right next to the Big bad of the Movie Z..... I dunno how you missed that. Unless I'm wrong and thats a younger Garp which it might be since it shows young Marines.
    -____- Yes, that is Garp when he was younger you can tell because of the scar on his face and he is parallel to Sengoku. Dragon would not be revealed to have been in the Marines before we have confirmation in the actual manga first.

I thought it wasn't confirmed? I remember Law did some good work on the island but not cut in half, maybe I have re read the thing.
    Law cut it in half last chapter, and this chapter shows everyone reacting to it and the poison flowing in.

Quote Originally Posted by TsukiMirage View Post
    Law cut it in half last chapter, and this chapter shows everyone reacting to it and the poison flowing in.
    Well, I can honestly say I was surprised by that island cutting. I practically **** as many bricks as your average surprised background character when I saw the island become cleaved into two.

Who do you think will inherit Ace's Devil Fruit?
    Personally I hope that Coby gets it I think it would be very cool and it would give him the extra edge he needs to reach that admiral level one day plus I think I would be awesome to see a respectable marine who is a friend of Luffy's with it ! What do you guys think?
    inFORM Decisions - Document Automation Solutions - USA

Which Yonkou does Law want to take down?

Okay we know Law has a plan to take down a Yonkou, but which one do you believe?

I believe it will be Shanks. Shanks is the only one of the four that I believe that can be tricked. Law may want to use what small history he has and the obvious history that Luffy has in order to get close and find an opening to exploit against Shanks. Also I think it would provide the neccessary plot device to make Luffy and Law enemies.

I don't think it would be Blackbeard because he's much too end game.

Kaido is an option but due to the limited info we have on him I would doubt him being a likely selection.

Big Mam is probably the second best option as Luffy already wants to take her down and Kidd is already wrecking her ships. It's not like Kidd, Law and Luffy haven't joined forces before eh?

Anyway post your ideas and ****
    inFORM Decisions - Document Automation Solutions - USA

Law informed Luffy and Nami which one he was going after, and Luffy was joyful. So it can't be Shanks, since Luffy would never agree to that. And as mentioned, Blackbeard is pretty much final boss material. So that leaves either Kaido or Big Mom, and personally I think it'll be Big Mom so that they can end her storyline relatively soon.

Ok, things just got real here. Seems Cc was backed up by a WarLord and one of the big guys, the Strawhats thought they were doomed when Luffy made that threat to Big Mom already they haven't seen any thing yet. Some thing tells me the team up between Luffy and Law is going to be over soon, Luffy hes just too careless with the way he does things but I love that side of him so maybe this is for the better, I assume he had reasons for wanting to catch Cc but I'm glad Luffy did that to him. With Dof telling some one from his crew to get the guy, things aren't going to be easy for them, its going to be a fight for Cc HA I think Cc doomed either wayXD Dof Big Mom's son?? Ooh people who thought Lola was Big Mom's daughter are going to flip over this :P

Every one watched the entire Luffy V.S Cc fight, they now for sure should know Luffy's a live and just gave a big F u to the New World right as soon entered No one messes with the future Pirate King. Kid watching, ooh I can't wait till he comes into the picture soon, bring on Luffy/Kid's rivalry in Big Mom arc, should be fun interactions between those two. I wonder now that every ones seen his fight, will his bounty go up again? Over all, loved this chapter. So much information and I'm pretty sure we are heading into Dof arc next than Big Mom. I love One Piece and really is awesome to have a guy like Luffy in this series =]

Ok, things just got real here. Seems Cc was backed up by a WarLord and one of the big guys, the Strawhats thought they were doomed when Luffy made that threat to Big Mom already they haven't seen any thing yet. Some thing tells me the team up between Luffy and Law is going to be over soon, Luffy hes just too careless with the way he does things but I love that side of him so maybe this is for the better, I assume he had reasons for wanting to catch Cc but I'm glad Luffy did that to him. With Dof telling some one from his crew to get the guy, things aren't going to be easy for them, its going to be a fight for Cc HA I think Cc doomed either wayXD Dof Big Mom's son?? Ooh people who thought Lola was Big Mom's daughter are going to flip over this :P

Every one watched the entire Luffy V.S Cc fight, they now for sure should know Luffy's a live and just gave a big F u to the New World right as soon entered No one messes with the future Pirate King. Kid watching, ooh I can't wait till he comes into the picture soon, bring on Luffy/Kid's rivalry in Big Mom arc, should be fun interactions between those two. I wonder now that every ones seen his fight, will his bounty go up again? Over all, loved this chapter. So much information and I'm pretty sure we are heading into Dof arc next than Big Mom. I love One Piece and really is awesome to have a guy like Luffy in this series =]
    Tbh the other cruemembers need a bounty increase aswell. . Especialy Zoro and Sanji.
        Spoiler:- My latest challenge:

Nowhere in the chapter was it stated that Doflamingo is Big Mum's son.. -.- Tamago said to Pekomz: "lets call mum, boy''. This doesn't imply that Doflamingo out of all people is her son, or that he was talking to him.

Most important thing in this chapter:
    - Kinemon died, apparently.
    - All of the groups are near all together.
    - Ceaser's KO'd, and needs to be secured from Baby5 and Buffalo's hands.
    - A few characters were introduced: Jack, and a subsequent 'League'.
    - Franky finally made a cameo after four months of absence or so... and people wonder why he's the least liked.. -.-
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Knowing Oda, Kinemon's probably alive through some random plot twist.

Baby5, yeah, just as ridiculous as the rest of the cast of OP. She can go down for all I care.

Franky squaring off with Buffalo and Baby5. A human machine facing off against a flying human and a human armor. Should be interesting
        Spoiler:- Want my Friend Code?:

Page 206 of 231 FirstFirst ... 106156196202203204205206207208209210216 ... LastLast