Page 207 of 231 FirstFirst ... 107157197203204205206207208209210211217 ... LastLast
Results 5,151 to 5,175 of 5762

Thread: Official One Piece Manga Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    Nowhere in the chapter was it stated that Doflamingo is Big Mum's son.. -.- Tamago said to Pekomz: "lets call mum, boy''. This doesn't imply that Doflamingo out of all people is her son, or that he was talking to him.

Most important thing in this chapter:
    - Kinemon died, apparently.
    - All of the groups are near all together.
    - Ceaser's KO'd, and needs to be secured from Baby5 and Buffalo's hands.
    - A few characters were introduced: Jack, and a subsequent 'League'.
    - Franky finally made a cameo after four months of absence or so... and people wonder why he's the least liked.. -.-
    Guess I misunderstood things here :P

One other thing, if the Luffy/Law tag team doesn't fall apart it looks like Kid and the others might join them. I could see this in the Big Mom arc, looks like it really could be Super Novas V.S Big Mom and man I'm looking forward to that. Can you imagine Luffy/Kid working together? That'd be a fun oneXD

HAHA Well Maybe if Franky gets to fight these guys and actually is even with them maybe more will start to like him??? Weird thing, even the anime doesn't seem to like him =/
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

Caesar got taken out faster then expected, but interesting to see that the fight was seen by the underworld crowd. Love the exchange between Law and Luffy. And it was nice to get some backstory on Baby 5. Looks like Franky will be fighting them. Good chapter.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

This chapter was pretty awesome >< kinda glad it didnt take all of luffys strength just to beat ceaser. now all eyes are on him :P. and where the heck has franky been! i really hope he did something that whole time the crew was saving the kids!

So...Buffalo has the Rotation Fruit, huh?

That sounds a lot like Sharinguru's Wheel Fruit, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    - A few characters were introduced: Jack, and a subsequent 'League'.
    5 bucks says Jack's last name is Sparrow lol

why are Luffy, Zoro, Sanji, Brook, and Aojiki naked and drinking milk on the cover?

~

Quote Originally Posted by ShadeAce View Post
    why are Luffy, Zoro, Sanji, Brook, and Aojiki naked and drinking milk on the cover?
    Most likely has something to do with the new movie; also in b4 discussion of Aojiki joining the crew.

Quote Originally Posted by Takeo View Post
    Most likely has something to do with the new movie; also in b4 discussion of Aojiki joining the crew.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=aYFtLi6HGzA

Yes, it's from the movie.

Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
    So this movie is gonna be canon in the manga, correct?

Quote Originally Posted by PokeMaster366 View Post
    So this movie is gonna be canon in the manga, correct?
    Sort of, it's canon to the anime and it seems like some events will bleed over into the manga as well like Strong World.

That being said, it looks like there's finally a girl Sanji has a chance with. Maybe Brook will get a look at some panties too.

This chapter-this chapter right here was freaking amazing! Baby 5 is different than I expected her to but she does have one of those unique personalities that Oda does so well XD Buffalo is flying? So... Buffalo wings? I know they are wheels but I think everyone in DD'd crews name has something to do with the sky/bird/wind. Vergo, Monet, Buffalo (wings), and Baby 5 could possibly turn out to be in a group with other girls who have "Bab" as their epithet :/

Luffy beat Ceaser faster than he did Hordy -____- Wow, Oda-sensei... When are you gonna have Luffy lose? I mean he technically didnt lose against Monet that time earlier because he made sort of stupid but cunning attempt to escape into the basement. I seriously hope that on the next island Luffy gets handled NW style because it seems like PH is just another place for him to look bad***. Also, Luffy did a stupid thing and blew CC to the edge of the island where Franky who just so happens to reappear at the most convenient time I might add so hopefully he ties him on the Sunny using some new gas igniting technique- or! Baby 5 and Buffalo could be more awesome than they are now and beat the less liked SH so Luffy gains more of a grudge on DD and they get away and go to Dressrossa. And last thing, I swear- XDD To people who thought that this was a Big Mom arc right after this
    What happens when two diffrent people connect through an unlikely adventure?
    https://www.fanfiction.net/docs/edit.php?docid=29355246
    Pokemon-BW- Dare to live?

So how many Pokemons are there?

Silly Jack, the plural of Pokemon is Pokemon

Quote Originally Posted by Street Comedy View Post
    Pokemon: Filler Adventures and Pokemon: Rise of the Penguin respectivley.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFonz View Post
    Now that I think about it....that poster is a horrible advertisement
    Wow, I'm just stating that I'm uncomfortable with one of the few decent pokemon on the train wreck that is Ash's Unova team getting shafted and you accuse me of impersonating an imposter?!

Big Dof arc should have tons of losses, right now they are trying to show us how strong they have become over the past two years. I can't see Luffy winning against Dof like that, I picture it being like what happened to Crocodile.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Quote Originally Posted by ConUxie223 View Post
    This chapter-this chapter right here was freaking amazing! Baby 5 is different than I expected her to but she does have one of those unique personalities that Oda does so well XD Buffalo is flying? So... Buffalo wings? I know they are wheels but I think everyone in DD'd crews name has something to do with the sky/bird/wind. Vergo, Monet, Buffalo (wings), and Baby 5 could possibly turn out to be in a group with other girls who have "Bab" as their epithet :/

Luffy beat Ceaser faster than he did Hordy -____- Wow, Oda-sensei... When are you gonna have Luffy lose? I mean he technically didnt lose against Monet that time earlier because he made sort of stupid but cunning attempt to escape into the basement. I seriously hope that on the next island Luffy gets handled NW style because it seems like PH is just another place for him to look bad***. Also, Luffy did a stupid thing and blew CC to the edge of the island where Franky who just so happens to reappear at the most convenient time I might add so hopefully he ties him on the Sunny using some new gas igniting technique- or! Baby 5 and Buffalo could be more awesome than they are now and beat the less liked SH so Luffy gains more of a grudge on DD and they get away and go to Dressrossa. And last thing, I swear- XDD To people who thought that this was a Big Mom arc right after this
    Meh. So far, Luffy has bee going against some of the smaller fish. Ever since he went into the New World, most of Luffy's wins have been against opponents that tried to use the brute force approach against him. The only times that Luffy has lost so far was against Caesar when he used his "no-air zone" attack to catch him off guard and Monet, who used the Snow Hut and a freezing hug to put Luffy in a position where he was forced to break the floor and fall into an area that was supposed to be inescapable. It's undeniable that Luffy is always going to win in a fight where brute force is the only big factor. Put him against an enemy that's more like a Puzzle Boss (like Crocodile in Alabasta), and he'll struggle. It also helps if Luffy's opponent can restrict his movements.

I have one question after reading this chapter again: why does Usopp have a Piranha Plant in his new slingshot?

How could this be useful.

Maybe it stores his infinite amount of seeds for him.

Twin: PhQnix Bishie: Kurapica Cartoon Bishie: Freakazoid Pair: Leona

Samba Dinos don't need context.
    Xanga |Last FM

*Ahem*

Some Film Z since the movie's out in Japan now...

Spoiling for obvious reasons.

Copy-pasted from here.

Spoiler:- img:

Spoiler:- other stuff I heard:

...So, it looks like Law isn't the only new Warlord. It can't possibly be Law who did it because probably too young and his powers don't work that way.
    Last edited by lolipiece; 15th December 2012 at 9:40 AM.

*Ahem*

Some Film Z since the movie's out in Japan now...

Spoiling for obvious reasons.

Copy-pasted from here.

Spoiler:- other stuff I heard:

...So, it looks like Law isn't the only new Warlord. It can't possibly be Law who did it because probably too young and his powers don't work that way.
    The movie looks pretty good its just to bad that they once again made the Monster Trio the end-all fighters instead of an epic Nami vs Ain and Ussop vs Bins fight -____- You would think the movie directors would get tired of making the same three people look awesome but they obviously dont- evidence? This entire movie... Bins seems to not have done crap to Sanji yet he fought him and then Nami was turned into a kid by Ain yet Zoro fought her? The sexism and Usoppism of the One Piece film crew amazes me with how they handle things... Hopefully Nami will get a good fight in Dressrossa and wont be shafted like she has been since Thriller Bark because its getting old and she becoming just another "powerful-like" fanservice tool...

A new Shichibukai? I hope its someone who we dont know and causes problems for Luffy and co. after the handle DD then Big Mom Maybe he can have an alliance with Kaido? I just hope he does not become another ally because 4/9 previous/current Shichibukai are allies and that is once again getting kinda old.

Wow, I'm just stating that I'm uncomfortable with one of the few decent pokemon on the train wreck that is Ash's Unova team getting shafted and you accuse me of impersonating an imposter?!

Well, considering the massive loss in number the Shichibukai have taken after Marineford, that comes to no surprise.

Current:
    - Mihawk
    - Hancock
    - Doflamingo
    - Kuma, well, sort off..
    1. - Law
    2. - Movie guy
    3. - ?Buggy

Previous:
    - Crocodile
    - Moria
    - Teach
    - Jinbe
    - Kuma, well sort off..
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Spoiler:- img:

Huh. Momonosuke's pink.

I expected him to be more...colorful.

And yay. Bepo's not dead. As so many have theorized.
    Last edited by lolipiece; 18th December 2012 at 12:36 PM.

Akainu's stache? Sweet!

Blackbeard and Shanks eyes are blacked? Wonder why.

I bet Kaido is the top left person.

Baby 5 can be a Sword and a Torpedo/Bomb thing? Nice.

It seems Caesar might have Monet's heart, before she kills herself.

I'm glad everyone is leaving now and I love Law being p*****.
    Last edited by playerking; 18th December 2012 at 3:44 PM.

Bonnie: Hey, Clauncher, could you do me a favour and marry my brother?
    Clauncher: What? I can understand the old man's senility, but this is just annoying.

Bonnie: Come on, Dedenne! I want that Gym Badge!
    Clauncher: If only this wasn't a kids show.
    3DS FC: 1891 1376 6990. Add me. Wii U Nintendo Network ID: Playerking.

I'm never going to be able to unhear Torpedo Girl's voice every time Baby 5 speaks.

This chapter was weak. I just flat out said it..
    - Same old Luffy waiting for nakama-crap..
    - Momonosuke seeing his 'dead' dad, but literally no interaction further.
    - Another 'escape' situation that needs to be dealt with..
    - Monet not being dead is only acceptable if the heart CC holds is hers, otherwise it's an asspull to enlongate a dieing arc.
    - Do's lines on the phone sounded OOC: "CC's captured, Vergo's defeated!'.. -.-
    - Correct me if I'm wrong, but how did Nami know where Franky was? She wasn't there when he left was she?

Honestly not a lot to like in this chapter. Baby 5 is uninspired if you ask me.

Only likable selling point was Franky in this chapter..
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Franky's fight against Baby 5 and Buffalo was nice, and I really doubt Caesar has Smoker's heart. Quite surprised that Monet is willing to die for Doflamigo. Good chapter.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

There's another Bobobobo fan here? XD
    I totally knew that Franky would fight Buffalo and Baby 5 for whatever reason and it seems that the least liked SH is actually getting some attention from Oda for once :/ Ceaser has Smokers heart or so he thinks... I seriously hope it is his so that we can see him in the DD finale arc like in Alabasta. Monet is willing to die for DD? I seriously doubt she'll push the button though, I wouldnt be surprised if Luffy and co. ran into her and convince her that she has more reason to live than to die for someone like Doflamingo... I know some people may think that she wont join but I still have hopes that somehow she will become a Straw Hat.

Also! NEW AGE! SO AWESOME! So it confirmed that Bepo is indeed alive, but no sign of the other more generic looking crew mates. I kinda want Law and the other Heart Pirates to become a division of the Straw Hats after they take down Big Mom or whatever but for now I'm calling their alliance the StrawHeart Alliance! Is that Kaido or Caribou who's in agony at the upper right corner on the cover page? Hmm... So many questions- wait. wait... Akainu has a sexy stache?! Luffy better not beat him in the final saga!!

EDIT- Oh... the other crew members were there... Its just that their so generic you cant really see them -___-

You don't think Luffy will beat Akainu in the last saga? I'm sorry, you must be new to the series if you don't think he will, that or what you said was a joke. Out of all the people I'm sure of Luffy will be taking out, its him and BlackBeard. He needs revenge for his brothers death and for all the crap he had to deal with, BlackBeard was pretty much setting up Luffy to be in Ace place from the start but Ace got in the way and took the fall, I want him to kick both of there butts badly.

The Franky fight was the best thing of this chapter, I'm kind of getting annoyed with how perfect Oda is trying to make Law now, hes over powering the guy for one thing, mean-while hes making Luffy look bad using one of his best attacks and Cc still isn't down? Come on, Hodi was understandable as that guy had drugs to back him up, whats the excuse for Cc? This new girl Baby 5 was funny though, can't wait to see her interactions with the crew and the big finale number bum bum bum the island going to explode. Over all, it was ok but I wish for once they could have Luffy beat the main villain in one punch, Cc would have been great for that. Oh well, Luffy V.S Dof should be fun and intresting to see, can't wait for that arc.

Page 207 of 231 FirstFirst ... 107157197203204205206207208209210211217 ... LastLast