Page 208 of 230 FirstFirst ... 108158198204205206207208209210211212218 ... LastLast
Results 5,176 to 5,200 of 5738

Thread: Official One Piece Manga Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by BlueDragonfangirl View Post
    You don't think Luffy will beat Akainu in the last saga? I'm sorry, you must be new to the series if you don't think he will, that or what you said was a joke. Out of all the people I'm sure of Luffy will be taking out, its him and BlackBeard. He needs revenge for his brothers death and for all the crap he had to deal with, BlackBeard was pretty much setting up Luffy to be in Ace place from the start but Ace got in the way and took the fall, I want him to kick both of there butts badly.

The Franky fight was the best thing of this chapter, I'm kind of getting annoyed with how perfect Oda is trying to make Law now, hes over powering the guy for one thing, mean-while hes making Luffy look bad using one of his best attacks and Cc still isn't down? Come on, Hodi was understandable as that guy had drugs to back him up, whats the excuse for Cc? This new girl Baby 5 was funny though, can't wait to see her interactions with the crew and the big finale number bum bum bum the island going to explode. Over all, it was ok but I wish for once they could have Luffy beat the main villain in one punch, Cc would have been great for that. Oh well, Luffy V.S Dof should be fun and intresting to see, can't wait for that arc.
    I've been watching the series for 2 years now actually XD And I was being goofy when I said I didnt want Luffy to defeat Akainu, he has a sexy stache so he's now one of my favorite characters. Of course one of the final clashes of the series will be Pirate King vs Fleet Admiral but its gonna be kinda sad to see Akainu lose after becoming so sexy -____-
    What happens when two diffrent people connect through an unlikely adventure?
    https://www.fanfiction.net/docs/edit.php?docid=29355246
    Pokemon-BW- Dare to live?

So how many Pokemons are there?

Silly Jack, the plural of Pokemon is Pokemon

Quote Originally Posted by Street Comedy View Post
    Pokemon: Filler Adventures and Pokemon: Rise of the Penguin respectivley.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFonz View Post
    Now that I think about it....that poster is a horrible advertisement
    Wow, I'm just stating that I'm uncomfortable with one of the few decent pokemon on the train wreck that is Ash's Unova team getting shafted and you accuse me of impersonating an imposter?!

Quote Originally Posted by ConUxie223 View Post
    I've been watching the series for 2 years now actually XD And I was being goofy when I said I didnt want Luffy to defeat Akainu, he has a sexy stache so he's now one of my favorite characters. Of course one of the final clashes of the series will be Pirate King vs Fleet Admiral but its gonna be kinda sad to see Akainu lose after becoming so sexy -____-
    Oh sorry, some times I run into One Piece fans that say things like this and actually mean it, so its hard to tellXD
    You think Akainu is sexy now? Shanks for me out of the Time Skips sketches. Man, do you guys think will jump into the Dof arc next? I mean, right away?
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueDragonfangirl View Post
    Oh sorry, some times I run into One Piece fans that say things like this and actually mean it, so its hard to tellXD
    You think Akainu is sexy now? Shanks for me out of the Time Skips sketches. Man, do you guys think will jump into the Dof arc next? I mean, right away?
    Those fans are the worst, especially the ones who seriously think that every crewmate should have a bounty boost after showing one new move XD Well, I havent seen a full picture of him post-timeskip but from that cutout Akainu is the only Marine who I've actually liked Shanks looks the same imo but he may have some different when he appears again (which is hopefully soon), I think their gonna go to like two more islands before the handle Doflamingo I dont think their gonna rush into fighting him just yet. They may need to make another alliance so that they can handle the powers that he's gonna throw at them and we still dont know if Law's crew is on PH which I doubt they are because they would not be safe anymore and he knows that... Unless, Bepo and others are the one who stop Monet from pushing the button :O

Wow, I'm just stating that I'm uncomfortable with one of the few decent pokemon on the train wreck that is Ash's Unova team getting shafted and you accuse me of impersonating an imposter?!

Okay, say what you may about my theory, but I think Kinemon and Momonosuke are both inching extremely close to becoming Official Straw Hat Pirates, together as father & son.

- Kinemon started very early as someone who could interact well with the Straw Hats. Only a few panels since his introduction, and Nami was teasing him with her body. Then when all the Straw Hats regrouped in the caves, he was totally in on everything as he was reunited with his legs, and was in on the alliance made between Law and Luffy. He then claimed to be "Forever in debt" as Sanji reunited him with his torso, and quickly gained the respect of more than one Straw Hat. And then, when all the Straw Hats (minus Franky) got together to storm the laboratories, Kinemon was making all these epic poses, and all these badass faces only a member of the Mugiwara could make. He worked extremely well with Brook, and had good interactions with all of the other members, giving them nicknames and such (much like Robin and Franky before him). Point is, Kinemon established himself as Straw Hat material well in my opinion.

- Momonosuke. Up until we learned he was transformed into a dragon, we knew nothing about him but his name, and his relations to Kinemon. Then, in the chapter after his initial introduction, we learned much about what had happened to him. He had simply eaten a Zoan Devil Fruit. So right then and there we know what Momonosuke's powers will be in the future: A Child Human-Dragon Hybrid Samurai. Can you imagine how awesome that is going to be in Luffy's Crew? 'Nuff said. Momonosuke is too, perfect Straw Hat material. Everyone loves every single panel with him, Luffy has made perfect interactions with him, and there are still a few mysteries about him (like his connection with Joker).

- It's clear Kinemon & Momonosuke aren't going anywhere anytime soon. Momonosuke still has to learn how to control his power (my prediction is Chopper will develop a Rumble Ball for him), and now, they have to figure out how to un-petrify Kinemon. Also, with all the developments that has been going on in the world lately, I don't think the Straw Hats are simply going to go to Wano Country when they leave Punk Hazard. Joker is sure to go after them, Big Mom too. Kaido will eventually get in on it too. Kaido is already appearing in the Color Spreads, we always get teasers such as that just before that character makes his Official Introduction. The Underworld has gone crazy, all the big names know of what Luffy has done to Ceasar. There's simply too much for them to do before they can just leisurely cruise down to Wano to transport Kine' & Momo. And one more thing, the Color Spread represents the rest of the current Saga. The Straw Hat Pirates and the Heart Pirates are still allied, and guess who's with them? Kinemon & Momo! Kinemon is posing like a Straw Hat!
    Pokemon: The Theme of Secrets

At long last, I am returning with my Fan-Fic. Just need to find a better host. Blogger has done its course but I need just a little more recognition.

I freaking HATE "Mega" Evolution.

And the battle rages on with the human weapon and human transformer.

At least DoF treats some of his subordinates with respect.

Law, you are a genius. Looks like Monet got the short end of stick on the trade.

Well...all I can say is ****'s going down now.
        Spoiler:- Want my Friend Code?:

AAAH!! Doflamingo himself is coming to island?! I seriously hope that the others make it off before he gets there and make it to safety :/ Maybe Luffy will challenge him to an all out brawl in Dressrossa when all of their forces are at their best? Maybe... This is strange though... He's going to Punk Hazard directly so its obvious that Dressrossa is not even a 12 hours away. I wonder if that "troll" on another forum was right and Luffy will defeat DD on Punk Hazard... Nah! He'll probably defeat every SH there and leave for Dressrossa for a rematch in the future

Also... Monet... Why? Why?! I hope that Ceaser wasnt able to break her heart all the way and lost consciousness before he could cause real damage... Law said that good things happen to good people and I doubt he was talking about Smoker (for some reason) so I think he had another plan for Monet. Oh yeah... And the Franky fight continues... Cool... I guess... Hopefully DD beats him up first for beating up on his sister-chan :/

Monet is dead? R.I.P.

Doflamingo can walk on air and is coming to the island? Holy ******* ****!

Bonnie: Hey, Clauncher, could you do me a favour and marry my brother?
    Clauncher: What? I can understand the old man's senility, but this is just annoying.

Bonnie: Come on, Dedenne! I want that Gym Badge!
    Clauncher: If only this wasn't a kids show.
    3DS FC: 1891 1376 6990. Add me. Wii U Nintendo Network ID: Playerking.

I swear to God, the anime better make that into an actual song.

Welp, Monet's dead. Damn.
    Last edited by lolipiece; 27th December 2012 at 9:12 AM.

My jaw dropped when Dofla went off to Punk Hazard. It's going to be interesting seeing all the Straw Hats go against him.
    Pokemon: The Theme of Secrets

At long last, I am returning with my Fan-Fic. Just need to find a better host. Blogger has done its course but I need just a little more recognition.

I freaking HATE "Mega" Evolution.

For some reason I can't be bothered to feel bad about Monet's death. I mean she was gonna blow up the island and to be frank, aside from her design I didn't think she was interesting. But I'm so glad that Doflamingo is heading to Punk Hazard. This arc has felt a bit lackluster to me compared to previous arcs, but things are about to get crazy.

Expected Caesar to end up with Monet's heart, but her death was still touching. Really enjoying Law's foresight, and Baby 5's action. Can't wait to see what Doflamingo is coming to do, since I don't expect him to actually fight Luffy and gang this earlier on. Good chapter.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

Quote Originally Posted by Thriller View Post
    My jaw dropped when Dofla went off to Punk Hazard. It's going to be interesting seeing all the Straw Hats go against him.
    I think its gonna be a slaughter fest for him so that they can pump him up for a few arcs from now when Luffy has to fight him like what they did with Crocodile but instead of just saying he's strong their gonna show how strong he is... Or- He could arrive an hour after everyone but his subordinates have left and he doesnt even run into them... I would personally like that best because him arriving on the island so soon would mean Luffy and co. just have to sail to his island and kick his *** there making Dressrossa the possible next arc :/ Or they could always go inyo hiding out of few of him, I guess.

Also! Has anyone realized how Oda is portraying DD as sort of caring? I mean he killed all of Baby 5's fiance because he knows she cant refuse a request, he said some very nice things to Monet before ordering her to kill herself and everyone on the island, he said some kind final words to Vergo... I dont think any other main villain has been portrayed as being this nice until after Luffy kicked their butts (Crocodile, Eneru, Lucci, Hancock) Yeah...

That was a good chapter, I am sad Monet is gone if she really is cuz we know Oda can do *** pulls and just say some how these guys lived but if she does these are one of those characters that I don't mind him doing that with, she was one of my favorites but if shes dead shes dead, maybe thats for the best. Its soo awesome that Dof is heading to that island, now its going to be a battle between Luffy/Law/Smoker V.S Dof and that should be one heck of a ride. I hope Luffy is the one who defeats Dof, cuz he needs a bounty upgrade and I'm finding it annoying how much Law has been owning every thing, he needs to show hes weak too some how and doesn't always have to be be the genius when it comes to ideas, I hate Mr Perfect type guys well guesss will see where this is going. All the news for 2013 up coming arcs has me excited, than Dof arc sweet! Too bad we have a three week break, or at least thats what I heard.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

New to the series, trying to find where to start lol. Do you guys buy all of these? Or view them on a website somewhere?

the most reliable translations are here http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/one-piece-r39

~

Quote Originally Posted by Ciccone View Post
    For some reason I can't be bothered to feel bad about Monet's death. I mean she was gonna blow up the island and to be frank, aside from her design I didn't think she was interesting. But I'm so glad that Doflamingo is heading to Punk Hazard. This arc has felt a bit lackluster to me compared to previous arcs, but things are about to get crazy.
    you said everything i would have said perfectl.

plus i can wait to see Doflamingo going to turn up thing are going to be fun *evil laugh*

but i think Luffy going to need his haki to stop getting cut by Doflamingo

Quote Originally Posted by RiRiGaGaLover View Post
    New to the series, trying to find where to start lol. Do you guys buy all of these? Or view them on a website somewhere?
    I read them online, personaly I started with watching the anime.

Anyway first episode of the punkhazard arc aired, was pretty nice to see the island in colour.
        Spoiler:- My latest challenge:

Just read the new chapter, and I got to say, nice to see the teamwork and some new attacks. I won't spoil it to those who haven't read it yet, but it was an awesome chapter!

Sweet mama, that is one badass plant.

...That can't be Dofalmingo, could it?

no, because hes like gliding or running on air towards punk hazard...my money is on Mihawk, but it seems too soon for him to appear again...maybe a marine of high rank. The reason I think Mihawk is because of the cross shape that I saw.

Baby 5, Caesar and Buffalo are finally all down.

So that's why Robin wanted Seastone Handcuffs.

And I'm guessing the guy is someone new?

Bonnie: Hey, Clauncher, could you do me a favour and marry my brother?
    Clauncher: What? I can understand the old man's senility, but this is just annoying.

Bonnie: Come on, Dedenne! I want that Gym Badge!
    Clauncher: If only this wasn't a kids show.
    3DS FC: 1891 1376 6990. Add me. Wii U Nintendo Network ID: Playerking.

Loved how Ussop and Nami were so proud of their cowardice. Looks like events with Caesar is likely over, though it'll be interesting to see who just awoke. Good chapter.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

Quote Originally Posted by Aura Guardian Ash View Post
    no, because hes like gliding or running on air towards punk hazard...my money is on Mihawk, but it seems too soon for him to appear again...maybe a marine of high rank. The reason I think Mihawk is because of the cross shape that I saw.
    That was the first thing that crossed my mind.

Glad to see some Ussop and Nami action, the "general" cannon was pretty cool too.
        Spoiler:- My latest challenge:

Quote Originally Posted by Aura Guardian Ash View Post
    My money is on Aokiji because he is the only guy that can oversleep, and for that matter, even manage to sleep soundly in the middle of the New World.

I'm glad that Ussop and Nami were able to defeat Baby 5 and Buffalo, and even put seastone handcuffs on Caesar while they were at it. I really thought the Punk Hazard arc would end once Doflamingo showed up, but it looks like there's someone else en route to the island. Oh well, at least that means that we might get another fight.

Page 208 of 230 FirstFirst ... 108158198204205206207208209210211212218 ... LastLast