Page 209 of 230 FirstFirst ... 109159199205206207208209210211212213219 ... LastLast
Results 5,201 to 5,225 of 5738

Thread: Official One Piece Manga Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by PokeMaster366 View Post
    My money is on Aokiji because he is the only guy that can oversleep, and for that matter, even manage to sleep soundly in the middle of the New World.
    Well, it'd be cool if we saw him again, hes slowly become one of my favorites too so. Still, I wouldn't mind some one new.

Finally!! A new Chapter!! It feels like its been forever and man how I missed the series. This chapter was pretty fun, I liked seeing Usopp and Nami finally get some action and hope they get some more along with Franky in the new arc, oh and Sanji who we haven't really seen in action other than the new Z film.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

My money is on Aokiji because he is the only guy that can oversleep, and for that matter, even manage to sleep soundly in the middle of the New World.
    But he was just in Film Z.

Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
    But he was just in Film Z.
    Well, that doesn't exactly mean it can't be him. To be honest, I hope it's someone new and someone who will play an important role when Doflamingo arrives.

Since there is no One piece anime thread I will just say it here, Ceasar Clown has the same voice actor as Freeza from Dragonball Kai ! (Or they are very very similiar) And tbh it quite fits him.
    Last edited by 7 tyranitars; 20th January 2013 at 12:14 PM.
        Spoiler:- My latest challenge:

I like how Momonosuke looks.

And I loved Nami in this chapter.

Bonnie: Hey, Clauncher, could you do me a favour and marry my brother?
    Clauncher: What? I can understand the old man's senility, but this is just annoying.

Bonnie: Come on, Dedenne! I want that Gym Badge!
    Clauncher: If only this wasn't a kids show.
    3DS FC: 1891 1376 6990. Add me. Wii U Nintendo Network ID: Playerking.

I wonder how many people are going to call bull on Kinemon's easy revival.

Remember, he has a fox or tanuki fruit. So it makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
    I wonder how many people are going to call bull on Kinemon's easy revival.

Remember, he has a fox or tanuki fruit. So it makes sense.
    Me, this is what I meant a couple of weeks ago, people in One Piece have a lot trouble to die on screen.

Spoiler:- Spoiler:

*interesting set up of our avatars..* And yeah, I thought it would be big mom myself though.. Oh well.

Nice to see what Momonosuke looked like and it was a touching scene with Nami handing the children over to Tashigi. And it's revealed that Law is after Kaido, and Luffy plans on taking all four down. Good chapter.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

Wow, so Law is after Kaido? I wonder if that means Big Mom wont be the first to go down... Hmm... Luffy said that he was gonna take all 4 down so its no worry from me that we wont have a Big Mom Saga I'm thinking that Doflamingo is in league with both of them in some wat and after they handle him, Kaido/Big Mom will be next!

King of Beasts, huh? I always thought he would have a cyborg-theme... Oh well :/ I guess he could have both natural and mechanical so its a good in the hood
    What happens when two diffrent people connect through an unlikely adventure?
    https://www.fanfiction.net/docs/edit.php?docid=29355246
    Pokemon-BW- Dare to live?

So how many Pokemons are there?

Silly Jack, the plural of Pokemon is Pokemon

Quote Originally Posted by Street Comedy View Post
    Pokemon: Filler Adventures and Pokemon: Rise of the Penguin respectivley.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFonz View Post
    Now that I think about it....that poster is a horrible advertisement
    Wow, I'm just stating that I'm uncomfortable with one of the few decent pokemon on the train wreck that is Ash's Unova team getting shafted and you accuse me of impersonating an imposter?!

Kinemon surviving was expected, but it still feels like a bad decision on the writer's part. Anyway, I was more interested in what Law's intentions are; I thought he would be going after Big Mom first for sure, but Kaido seems to be his first target instead. Well good. I've always been more interested in Kaido than the other Yonkou, so this is good news to me.

Quote Originally Posted by ConUxie223 View Post
    Wow, so Law is after Kaido? I wonder if that means Big Mom wont be the first to go down... Hmm... Luffy said that he was gonna take all 4 down so its no worry from me that we wont have a Big Mom Saga I'm thinking that Doflamingo is in league with both of them in some wat and after they handle him, Kaido/Big Mom will be next!

King of Beasts, huh? I always thought he would have a cyborg-theme... Oh well :/ I guess he could have both natural and mechanical so its a good in the hood
    I'm willing to bet that Law only wanted to get Caesar in order to draw attention from Doflamingo, and once they get enough of Doflamingo's attention to where he shows up, the crew will beat the information on Kaido's whereabouts out of him. Doflamingo is an underworld broker, so I'm sure he keeps a good check on information such as the location of his important clients. Law will probably be very surprised, however, to see Doflamingo show up so early after the mess at Punk Hazard because he wanted more time to prepare for an encounter with his former boss. To me, this seems about as logical as the idea that, when in heated battle, Luffy subconsciously uses his rubber powers to shorten the distance between the synapses in his brain in order to heighten overall awareness and react faster and more effectively to danger as a result.

I'm willing to bet that Law only wanted to get Caesar in order to draw attention from Doflamingo, and once they get enough of Doflamingo's attention to where he shows up, the crew will beat the information on Kaido's whereabouts out of him. Doflamingo is an underworld broker, so I'm sure he keeps a good check on information such as the location of his important clients. Law will probably be very surprised, however, to see Doflamingo show up so early after the mess at Punk Hazard because he wanted more time to prepare for an encounter with his former boss. To me, this seems about as logical as the idea that, when in heated battle, Luffy subconsciously uses his rubber powers to shorten the distance between the synapses in his brain in order to heighten overall awareness and react faster and more effectively to danger as a result.
    That is a very good prediction and it seems plausible. I just want to see Luffy fight Doflamingo. That fight is one of those fights in the series I really want to see, as well as Luffy fighting Blackbeard and Akainu. Hopefully, the confrontation between the two happens soon, but for some reason I feel like the guy in the boat will intercept Doflamingo before he reaches Punk Hazard which will give time for them to escape.

That was a good chapter, I always enjoy the endings of the arcs with Luffy and his crew having a party. Kind of odd seeing Law and Smoker with them like that though :P

So, I guess Luffy/Law will be paired up for a while eh? Take down all the big guys?? There names will be big in the New World after all this is over with.

I hope Law opens up more and gets some personality, hes already getting used to Luffy not taking orders and how the crew does things, thats good =]

edit;

I can't wait for the Luffy/Dof fight too, that one should be intresting. Luffy really will have to use his head in that one.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

Good prediction! My only worry is that Doflamingo would be treated like fodder when he has being hyped so much as this powerful man... I think they should get a rude awakening by him taking on both Luffy and Law at once and defeating them both with minimal ease and then taking Ceaser back to Dressrossa which causes problems for the StrawHeart Alliance because with Ceaser, Kaido's army of beast can continue to grow which would cause problems for someone who is trying to take him down. I also think Luffy would need to at least a day or so to think about how to defeat someone like Doflamingo instead of just heading straight into a fight with him, so far Luffy has only fought fodder like Hordy and Ceaser but a Warlord and one of the worlds most powerful Underworld Brokers will not be such a simple feat to handle... And then there's the person heading to Punk Hazard as well who could turn the tide of everything all together- something tells me by Chapter 700 we will all be surprised at what Oda has in store for the next arc.

Wow, I'm just stating that I'm uncomfortable with one of the few decent pokemon on the train wreck that is Ash's Unova team getting shafted and you accuse me of impersonating an imposter?!

Even Shanks, that was actually a bit surprising, though if he wants to be Pirate King it was bound to happen I guess.

Law sure loves being disturbing, doesn't he?

Oh no, Doflamingo's pissed.

Wonder what that Sky Way thing is...

No luc hoan thanh cac muc tieu truoc khi ve tet
    Anh em dien dan cung chung tay xay dung dien danh manh, sach va khoe nhe
    Best regards.
    TKT company, cong ty cung ung nguoi giup viec uy tin, hang dau tai TPHCM. Call us: 08.66.830.930 website: http://tietkiemthoigian.vn/cong-ty-c...giup-viec.html

Law got Doflamingo quite nice haha.

Kaido isn't human? Why am I not surprised.

Law annoying Joker was nice to me in my opinion. I guess the gears have changed.

I'm not sure if I want Joker to agree to Law's terms.

I still want to know who that man was from 695.

The marines admitting that they might like the Strawhats if they spend more time with them was nice to hear, personally.

And, I wonder what Green Bit is like.

Bonnie: Hey, Clauncher, could you do me a favour and marry my brother?
    Clauncher: What? I can understand the old man's senility, but this is just annoying.

Bonnie: Come on, Dedenne! I want that Gym Badge!
    Clauncher: If only this wasn't a kids show.
    3DS FC: 1891 1376 6990. Add me. Wii U Nintendo Network ID: Playerking.

Quote Originally Posted by playerking View Post
    Kaidou isn't human? Why am I not surprised.

Law annoying Joker was nice to me in my opinion. I guess the gears have changed.

I'm not sure if I want Joker to agree to Law's terms.

I still want to know who that man was from 695.

The marines admitting that they might like the Strawhats if they spend more time with them was nice to hear, personally.

And, I wonder what Green Bit is like.
    Thankfully most of this extorsion by Law will lead to more development!

If DD quits the Shichibukai:
    1. Headquarters will get shown, new admirals shown?
    2. Shichibukai will get focus, new shichibukai shown?
    If DD doesn't quit the Shichibukai:
    1. Kaidou will murder DD.

Eitherway, awesome.. What I'm wondering though is if the Strawhats are still at Punk Hazard or if they have moved away at last? Considering that guy from 695..

I'm thinking 'Green Bitt' is the place where Kaidou resides, and that it is Law telling Smoker what they plan on doing, roughly.. But hey, at least another NW destination.

Punk Hazard: CC
    Marine HQ: Akainu
    Dressrosa: DD
    Green Bitt: Kaidou?
    Whole Cake Island: Big Mom
    Foodvalten: Blackbeard, at least holds the territory.
    Risky Red Island: Shanks?
    Wano Country: Kinemon and Momonosuke
    Raftel: One Piece :P
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Law really knows how to make an impression. Can't wait to see Doflamingo's decision and more about Kaido. Good chapter.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

I really wanted to learn more about Kaido, but we didn't get much information about him. Oh well. I was also hoping that Doflamingo would arrive at Punk Hazard before Luffy and the others left, but it's interesting to learn that Law wants him to step down from his position as a Shichibukai in exchange for CC. I can't wait to see how this'll turn out.

Well... Kaido isnt human... I see... I wonder if he is some sort of new species or if he is what Monet and Lafitte are but he can turn into a full bird form :/
    I'm kinda hoping that this Green Bit place is not where Kaido is but actually a place that has alot of insane vegetation and this is where Law's crew is. I'm thinking that Doflamingo will refuse Law's offer and challenge him to come to Dressrossa to decide who gets to keep Caesar and when Luffy hears the word "challenge" he refuses to step down from it and they agree to fight just after they leave Green Bit. I dont think Doflamingo would step down when some "damn rookie" tells him too... I mean Kaido is obviously an unreasonable person but if they get Caesar back in enough time they can ward off his anger... And we know that Doflamingo is master of persuasion so maybe he convinces Kaido to join him in getting Caesar back which introduces some more of his subordinates.

Page 209 of 230 FirstFirst ... 109159199205206207208209210211212213219 ... LastLast