Page 211 of 229 FirstFirst ... 111161201207208209210211212213214215221 ... LastLast
Results 5,251 to 5,275 of 5718

Thread: Official One Piece Manga Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by TsukiMirage View Post
    Before, Doflamingo probably would have had Kaido for protection against anyone coming after him, but now thanks to Law's actions, he'll soon have Kaido after him in addition to anyone else. Plus the Marines probably won't that his plans lying down.
    That's a good point, the Kaido protection thing. I wouldn't be surprised if also during the past two years, Doflamingo's schemes have gotten significantly problematic for the Marines.
    Reminder from August 09, 2010- Name my future Reshiram "Griffin"...

My Current HeartGold Team:

If you want, look at Yu-Gi-Oh! C,Pokiman, and Naruto C, but they haven't exactly been updated recently...

STILL REJECTING PMs. SORRY. (No offense to anyone.)

Quote Originally Posted by BlueDragonfangirl View Post
    Wano's Island should be fun though, Zoro's time to shine.
    Yeah your right I really hope that the samurai teach Zoro some new stuff like how to do that elemental sword thing. I have a feeling Brook is going to learn how to do that samurais magic, so probably no new members in the Wano Island arc.

Osha-Star

I'm sure Zoro will get some thing good this arc, I hope we have two main villains, one for Luffy to fight and another for Zoro.
    Darn, another break *sigh* One Piece gets the most breaks, more than any other manga but oh well at least Oda makes good chapters out of all this.
    Wonder if Law will be traveling with them for a while? Kind of intrested how hey'll interact with the crew and really hope he takes a back seat in the next arc.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

^ Hey, just be glad it's not HxH

Quote Originally Posted by marioluigifan05 View Post
    ^ Hey, just be glad it's not HxH
    Or Bleach.. LOLZ
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Can't wait for Aokiji and Flamingo's fight (if they have one)!

The 'cool' (ex) Admiral has returned. I actually missed this guy! :'<

So...Aokiji got to the island on a giant Penguin. Didn't expect that.

Bonnie: Hey, Clauncher, could you do me a favour and marry my brother?
    Clauncher: What? I can understand the old man's senility, but this is just annoying.

Bonnie: Come on, Dedenne! I want that Gym Badge!
    Clauncher: If only this wasn't a kids show.
    3DS FC: 1891 1376 6990. Add me. Wii U Nintendo Network ID: Playerking.

Well well, it seems like Doflamingo resigned as the king of dressrosa and and as a warlord.
        Spoiler:- My latest challenge:

Quote Originally Posted by 7 tyranitars View Post
    Well well, it seems like Doflamingo resigned as the king of dressrosa and and as a warlord.
    I'm still laughing hard at that incident with Robin and Momonosuke. That scene was too funny, and I think it was when Brook looked the most like his original design.
    Last edited by PokeMaster366; 20th February 2013 at 1:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PokeMaster366 View Post
    I'm still laughing hard at that incident with Robin and Momonosuke. That scene was too funny, and I think it was when Brook looked the most like his original design.
    Haha yes that was amazing. Great laugh!

Haha yes that was amazing. Great laugh!
    Indeed. Lately, it feels like this manga is the best-aging out of the Big 3.

Doflamingo not fighting Aokiji was disappointing, but him caving into Law's demands was interesting. Momonosuke was hilarious. I can't wait to see what comes from Law's alliance with the Straw Hats being revealed. Good chapter.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

I'm kind of getting annoyed here, any one else feel like its kind of turned into Law's adventures not Luffy's? Dof will be after Law for every thing hes done, not Luffy which isn't normally the case in the series and I've been looking forward to Luffy V.S Dof forever. Not to mention every things been planned out by Law from this point on, they'll stop by Islands before the time comes and will have to face BlackBeard {Who belongs to Luffy of course} Still. I liked it better when it was just the Strawhats doing there own thing, doing what Luffy wanted to do, it was more fun that way to me. I've been kind of disapointed as of late, again thats just me.

Also, Law's bounty went up? Will Luffy ever catch up to him now? I mean, before the defeat of BlackBeard.

The only thing I'm looking forward to now, when Luffy and Kid meet up again, the news about the team ups should give an intresting reactions from every one including the Strawhats who didn't know about Kids.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

So Doflamingo renounced his title after all huh. I was expecting him to surprise the Straw Hats by appearing and taking CC by force, but we can still expect a fight between them later on. Right now I'm more concerned about the new alliances that have formed, and it does worry me that Law seems to have all the power right now. Luffy's just following his lead.

I'm kind of getting annoyed here, any one else feel like its kind of turned into Law's adventures not Luffy's? Dof will be after Law for every thing hes done, not Luffy which isn't normally the case in the series and I've been looking forward to Luffy V.S Dof forever. Not to mention every things been planned out by Law from this point on, they'll stop by Islands before the time comes and will have to face BlackBeard {Who belongs to Luffy of course} Still. I liked it better when it was just the Strawhats doing there own thing, doing what Luffy wanted to do, it was more fun that way to me. I've been kind of disapointed as of late, again thats just me.

Also, Law's bounty went up? Will Luffy ever catch up to him now? I mean, before the defeat of BlackBeard.

The only thing I'm looking forward to now, when Luffy and Kid meet up again, the news about the team ups should give an intresting reactions from every one including the Strawhats who didn't know about Kids.
    To be honest I kinda expect the bounties to go up now. Since the Strawhats returned.

Can't believe doflamingo was a king :O
    also, i think that zoro should learn tekkai (iron body ) since luffy learnt shave (soru) via gear 2 and sanji learnt moonwalk (geppo) via skywalk.
    that would be so cool zoro could block swords with his arms and stuff and would only need to use his sword against dons like mihawk haha
    Last edited by Truth_finder; 21st February 2013 at 3:46 PM.
    Ultimate mission!
    Can the Guild -----> stop the pokemon glitch missingno????? ---->

Haven't been the one debuting one of these in this thread in a while.

Volume 69's cover:

http://books.shueisha.co.jp/CGI/sear...-4-08-870614-6
    Reminder from August 09, 2010- Name my future Reshiram "Griffin"...

My Current HeartGold Team:

If you want, look at Yu-Gi-Oh! C,Pokiman, and Naruto C, but they haven't exactly been updated recently...

STILL REJECTING PMs. SORRY. (No offense to anyone.)

Quote Originally Posted by Ciccone View Post
    So Doflamingo renounced his title after all huh. I was expecting him to surprise the Straw Hats by appearing and taking CC by force, but we can still expect a fight between them later on. Right now I'm more concerned about the new alliances that have formed, and it does worry me that Law seems to have all the power right now. Luffy's just following his lead.
    All Luffy's doing is what he wants to do. Like they keep telling Law, "I don't think you understand what Luffy thinks an alliance is."

Twin: PhQnix Bishie: Kurapica Cartoon Bishie: Freakazoid Pair: Leona

Samba Dinos don't need context.
    Xanga |Last FM

To be honest I kinda expect the bounties to go up now. Since the Strawhats returned.
    Lets hope so.. It's just not right when even Killer almost outbounties most of the Strawhats...
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    Lets hope so.. It's just not right when even Killer almost outbounties most of the Strawhats...
    Exactly, and with them returning they should be considered a threat. Not just Luffy and Zoro, but the Entire crew.

Not bad of a chapter this week, this chapter has me intrested in the series again, YAY!

Ok, seems Dof has Ace's devil fruit ability, Luffy's reaction should be good, man can't wait for that.
    Seems he wants to be sure hes got some thing up his sleeve in case some thing goes wrong.
    Course, Luffy will kick the guys butt, no way in hell will Luffy let Dof get away with this, sorry Dof your doomed. Hey, look at this way, your being defeated by the future Pirate King.
    At least Oda is giving foreshadowing of Luffy's V.S Dof now, Luffy has a reason to defeat him. I hope Luffy stands up to Law, he just goes by plans but if Luffy wants to help friends of his or it means a lot to him AKA his hat, hes going to go against all odds to save them or it.

Good luck Law, as if Luffy's crew will just bow down to you, your not there captain :P
    I'm glad Luffy's finally getting things back on track and taking back whats his, they should be doing what he wants not Law HA.
    Looks like we are heading to Wano, can't wait to see Zoro take down the place, hope for an update in his bounty next arc.

LOL At Buggy being a WarLord, oh well Luffy's reaction to that should be priceless.

Seriously, One Piece does it again. Oda knows how to do his magic and keep readers intrested in the series.

One Piece's standard "cool crap happens every one hundred chapters" never fails to disappoint.

Great chapter, Buggy is a warlord, dof has the mera mera no mi fruit. Amazing to see the world react to the Straw hat/Law alliance. Interesting to see that it has a very big impact on the world.

Not bad of a chapter this week, this chapter has me intrested in the series again, YAY!

Ok, seems Dof has Ace's devil fruit ability, Luffy's reaction should be good, man can't wait for that.
    Seems he wants to be sure hes got some thing up his sleeve in case some thing goes wrong.
    Course, Luffy will kick the guys butt, no way in hell will Luffy let Dof get away with this, sorry Dof your doomed. Hey, look at this way, your being defeated by the future Pirate King.
    At least Oda is giving foreshadowing of Luffy's V.S Dof now, Luffy has a reason to defeat him. I hope Luffy stands up to Law, he just goes by plans but if Luffy wants to help friends of his or it means a lot to him AKA his hat, hes going to go against all odds to save them or it.

Good luck Law, as if Luffy's crew will just bow down to you, your not there captain :P
    I'm glad Luffy's finally getting things back on track and taking back whats his, they should be doing what he wants not Law HA.
    Looks like we are heading to Wano, can't wait to see Zoro take down the place, hope for an update in his bounty next arc.

LOL At Buggy being a WarLord, oh well Luffy's reaction to that should be priceless.

Seriously, One Piece does it again. Oda knows how to do his magic and keep readers intrested in the series.
    There's a lot in this chapter. It's just disappointing that Oda holds off this magic until every hundredth chapter.. -.-

1. Doflamingo has Ace's fruit
    2. Namedrop of a new Admiral: Fujitori
    3. Reveal of Buggy's new position (yet keeps one name undisclosed)
    4. Reveal of more of Doflamingo's crew/organization.
    5. Reveal that Bonney 'escaped' Akainu's clutches, how is unknown, she could be a spy nowadays.
    6. Absalom now being a freelance writer for the newspapers/spy?
    7. Kidd, Jinbe and Crocodile shots.
    8. Luffy taking up more beef with Doflamingo, literally.. -.-
    9. Bunnies in an ocean?
    10. Samurai-plot thickens, but generally leaves me uninterested..
    11. Marines taking action at Dressrosa as well
    12. The SH's apparenly have already gone to Green Bit and ditched CC, and have arrived at Dressrosa.

Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
    One Piece's standard "cool crap happens every one hundred chapters" never fails to disappoint.
    Yup.. I can't remember what 500 was about, but yeah.. :P Knowing Oda, he'll probably finish this on the 1000th chapter.. :P

Great chapter, Buggy is a warlord, dof has the mera mera no mi fruit. Amazing to see the world react to the Straw hat/Law alliance. Interesting to see that it has a very big impact on the world.
    Ace's memory continues to live on I'd guess.. Some of the things were expected, some were not. We got an Admiral namedrop as well: Fujitori - Purple Tiger.

Wow, so every 100 chapters Oda makes one thats actually more important than the ones in-between? I'm betting by 800 we'll be done with Kaido and on to Big Mom/BlackBeard...

1. Buggy's a Warlord... >_> Well, I guess whatever this Pirate Dispatch Society thing is should at least be somewhat interesting- maybe.

2. Jewelry is no longer captured? I'm betting that she's in some type of Cipher Pol now- just a strange gut feeling

3. It was hard to even read Kin'emon's lame backstory because of- well, lame it was... How could the StrawHat's be moved so easily by such a dumb story? Something tells me that this Kanjuro guy is really working for Doflamingo or has some deal with him.

4. Abasalom sold his soul to the media of all people? XDD I wonder if he will go to Dressrosa to investigate whats being happening there and somehow ends up forming all alliance with the StrawHat's- or he could become the Smoker of the Kaido War Saga and be a pain in the *** -__-

5. Zoe, I wonder if this is one of Kaido's islands or maybe its a country that a close relation to Wano or something... Also, I have a few theories about what I believe Kaido is and why Kine'mon and Momonsuke showed such shock when they mentioned him.

Theory 1-
    Kaido is a relative of the Emperor of Wano and everyone knows that he wants to take the title for himself, no one in the country is aware that he is one of the greatest criminals in the world and simply believe he is a crooked monarch.

Theory 2-
    Kaido is the one in charge of the Dragons that terrorize the people of Wano and because of this it is commonly known to the people who he is, but once again no one knows that he is a true criminal wanted by the World Government. This could lead into Wano being Kaido's HQ (kind of like Whole Cake Island for Big Mom).

Theory 3-
    Kaido is the Emperor of Wano's pet and no one is aware that he leads a secret life of a "human" pirate... Yeah this one is a bit of a stretch but we have seen far weirder plot twist in One Piece tbh

Theory 4- Kaido simply runs his business out of Wano and this makes him infamous to the people who get involved with him...

Back to Chapter 700 >_<

Green Bit will probably only be shown in a flashback of them dropping Ceasar off, and then when Doflamingo/crewmate goes to pick him up so, meh, to that being the next arc of Dressrosa. I know this may be a bit too early to judge but I'm thinking that Zoro is gonna learn to cut diamond on this island- just a feeling
    What happens when two diffrent people connect through an unlikely adventure?
    https://www.fanfiction.net/docs/edit.php?docid=29355246
    Pokemon-BW- Dare to live?

So how many Pokemons are there?

Silly Jack, the plural of Pokemon is Pokemon

Quote Originally Posted by Street Comedy View Post
    Pokemon: Filler Adventures and Pokemon: Rise of the Penguin respectivley.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFonz View Post
    Now that I think about it....that poster is a horrible advertisement
    Quote Originally Posted by Street Comedy View Post
    Wow, I'm just stating that I'm uncomfortable with one of the few decent pokemon on the train wreck that is Ash's Unova team getting shafted and you accuse me of impersonating an imposter?!

Page 211 of 229 FirstFirst ... 111161201207208209210211212213214215221 ... LastLast