Page 214 of 231 FirstFirst ... 114164204210211212213214215216217218224 ... LastLast
Results 5,326 to 5,350 of 5758

Thread: Official One Piece Manga Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by BlueDragonfangirl View Post
    I'm kind of one of those people who doesn't want Luffy to eat it, I say just let him put it on Ace's grave as a last good-bye to him. To me, that'd be a touching way to end the Dof arc.
    For the anime, it'd be cool if they had opening 14 for a scene like that.

I wanted Hancock to join tooXD I can't imagine things would go well though *Sigh* She'd keep turning Sanji to stone and would go nutts any time Nami or Robin would talk to him or spend alone time with him. Maybe, would love it if she stayed with them for a week or like what happened with Vivi but.
    If he just put it on the grave, anyone would be free to take it. .____. But I get what you mean. I also hope he uses it to honor Ace in some way.
    Hancock would make the whole thing even more fun.
    She'd probably hate all the guys except Luffy, and attempt to kill Nami and Robin.

add my 3ds fc maybe
    3DS FC: 0490-5626-2642

Somehow, I have a gut feeling that somewhere along the way, it's going to be revealed that Zoro, Kinemon, and Sanji are going to be in the tournament. Zoro because the punk who stole his sword escaped into the colosseum, Sanji because the person that Violet wants him to kill is in the tournament, and I don't know why Kinemon would be in the tournament, but he needs to test Zoro's mettle anyway so he can see if he's truly worthy of that sword. I bet they're all in Block B.

Quote Originally Posted by PokeMaster366 View Post
    Somehow, I have a gut feeling that somewhere along the way, it's going to be revealed that Zoro, Kinemon, and Sanji are going to be in the tournament. Zoro because the punk who stole his sword escaped into the colosseum, Sanji because the person that Violet wants him to kill is in the tournament, and I don't know why Kinemon would be in the tournament, but he needs to test Zoro's mettle anyway so he can see if he's truly worthy of that sword. I bet they're all in Block B.
    If they're all in Block B, they'd end up murdering each other. They're all monsters. Zoro is an amazing swordsman. HE GOT TRAINED BY MOTHER FLAPPING MIHAWK
    Sanji ran from all those Okamas and somehow got trained like that.
    Kin'emon is also an amazing swordsman who can make fire.

If they were all in Block B, after taking out everyone else, Zoro and Sanji would be busy fighting themselves because they just always do that, and then also have to fight Kinemon.
    I hope they're not in the tournament tho.
    Then it wouldn't be fun. I'd rather see Luffy take on every person.
    I can't wait to see who the champions of Block B and D are. (I assume Block C will end with Luffy taking out everyone.)
    Last edited by Hamichu; 4th April 2013 at 5:49 AM.

add my 3ds fc maybe
    3DS FC: 0490-5626-2642

So our Blind man is Fujitora and his name is Issho.

Cipher Pol-0? Okaaaaaaayyy.
    Last edited by playerking; 10th April 2013 at 9:30 AM.

Bonnie: Hey, Clauncher, could you do me a favour and marry my brother?
    Clauncher: What? I can understand the old man's senility, but this is just annoying.

Bonnie: Come on, Dedenne! I want that Gym Badge!
    Clauncher: If only this wasn't a kids show.
    3DS FC: 1891 1376 6990. Add me. Wii U Nintendo Network ID: Playerking.

Quote Originally Posted by playerking View Post
    So our Blind man is Fujitora and his name is Issho.

Cipher Pol-0? Okaaaaaaayyy.
    Yup, it's just a question on how in the heck this is all going to turn out...

Something tells me that we're going to have a very large cast this arc, compared to FI/PH.

- FI:
    1. SH
    2. NFP
    3. Neptune Army (Neptune, Princes and Shirahoshi included)
    4. Vander Decken
    5. Jinbe

- PH:
    1. SH
    2. CC, Monet, Vergo
    3. G5
    4. Brownbeard
    5. Law
    6. Kinemon

- DR:
    1. SH's
    2. Donquixote Family (inc. Bellamy)
    3. Admiral Fujitora and marines
    4. CP-0
    5. Law
    6. Jesus Burgess
    7. Kinemon
    8. Rebecca
    9. Cavendish
    10. Bartholomeo

With the previous arcs, there have been less characters listed, because they all belonged to an orginazation already, such as the Yeti Cool brothers belonging to CC's group and whatnot, but with the Dressrosa arc, mostly everybody is their of their own accord.. In just a few chapters, the cast set out is amazingly large.

This at least gives us hope for interesting battles.

Also funny, of the largest group that had a mission, only one actually tries to complete it.. -.- Go Franky! xD
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

wow CP-0 this is getting intresting and the blind man is a admiral. this arc seems like its going to be really good. i wonder how long till this girl finally reveals her plan to sanji.. theres no way she actually likes him

CP0.. interesting very interesting.

We finally found out who that blind man is.

Interesting chapter.
        Spoiler:- My latest challenge:

Really good chapter, am loving all the set ups here. I'm really excited how things will go down in the tournament, all these powerful people in it. I just can't see Luffy winning this now, I think BlackBeard's crew will get the devil fruit, unless Luffy steels it from them some how??? Things will crash and burn in the finales, every one will find out Lucy is Luffy and thats when more troubles will happen. Law's team seems like a good plot, I wonder if Usopp will do any fighting?? So far all hes been doing is freaking out, so hope for some thing good from him. Sanji's plot is intresting too, I just hope Oda doesn't make him look like a fool out of this.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

The blind man just screamed Fujitora at me so I'm glad to see that confirmed. This chapter sets up things nicely for what's to come...I'm getting goosebumps about this arc. It's gonna be excellent.

White Kyurem, the dragon infused with the power of Reshiram

Quote Originally Posted by wingzx View Post
    wow CP-0 this is getting intresting and the blind man is a admiral. this arc seems like its going to be really good. i wonder how long till this girl finally reveals her plan to sanji.. theres no way she actually likes him
    The sniper who Sanji one-shotted wore the same trunks as the guys apprehending Kinemon. If anything, she's apparently attacking men working for Doflamingo. Thusfar, she appears to be anti-Donquixote, just like Rebecca in the colloseum, and the toy who has joined Franky.

When it comes down to it, there are four parties at work here.

- Strawhats/Anti-Donquixote Family: SH's, Law, Violet, Rebecca, One Legged Toy
    - Pro-Donquixote Family: Doflamingo, Bellamy, Ceasar
    - Marines: Fujitora, CP-0
    - Independent fighers: Burgess (BB?), Bartholomeo, Cavendish, etc..

That's quite a few parties to work with, let alone that most of them are split up already.
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

edit;

Just found out we do have a chapter this week, I thought we weren't guess we had a change of heart here.
    Bellamy knows who Lucy really is it seems and is in the same block as him, poor guy never stood a chance in this tournament HA.
    Still, I'm kind of excited to see Luffy knock him out again and the interactions between them, Luffy will likely not remember him while Bellamy would like to think hes getting revenge for last time, should be funXD

We've already found whos in the same block as Luffy's though, can't wait to see how things go.
    Last edited by BlueDragonfangirl; 17th April 2013 at 1:46 AM.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

We see Bartolomeo's face this chapter and here it is.

Spoiler:- Scan:

Not what I expected, but he does look pretty crazy/creepy to me.

Clauncher: What? I can understand the old man's senility, but this is just annoying.

Does Sanji need to work his magic feet on someone's face again?

Bartomolomeo, oh you and your...ways.

i dont know if im going to like or hate this belamy >.< i mean it does seem like he has changed for thebetter but who knows!
    and wow Bartomolomeo and his fake bombs

Bellamy will join the StrawHeart Alliance and Bartolomeo will have a connection with Kaido... Calling all of this
    What happens when two diffrent people connect through an unlikely adventure?
    https://www.fanfiction.net/docs/edit.php?docid=29355246
    Pokemon-BW- Dare to live?

So how many Pokemons are there?

Silly Jack, the plural of Pokemon is Pokemon

Quote Originally Posted by Street Comedy View Post
    Pokemon: Filler Adventures and Pokemon: Rise of the Penguin respectivley.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFonz View Post
    Now that I think about it....that poster is a horrible advertisement
    Quote Originally Posted by Street Comedy View Post
    Wow, I'm just stating that I'm uncomfortable with one of the few decent pokemon on the train wreck that is Ash's Unova team getting shafted and you accuse me of impersonating an imposter?!

I predict Luffy/Lucy winning Block C using just his CoC Haki.

Quote Originally Posted by ConUxie223 View Post
    Bellamy will join the StrawHeart Alliance and Bartolomeo will have a connection with Kaido... Calling all of this
    HA, I'm not sure Zoro and Nami would be too thrilled with the ideaXD
    I think Luffy/Lucy will take out block C easy, none of those guys look like much of a threat.
    The finales on the other hand, thats when things will get crazy!
    Too bad will have to wait a while till we get here, not to mention we have tons of plots going on at the same time.

Garp almost killed Don Chinjao. Never would have guessed that.

I'm happy Luffy has a connection to the Chinjao family.

This tournament is going really well.

Can't wait for more.

So...

I was kinda hoping that Block B would've ended in this chapter.. I don't really care about a one hour charge up for a punch from a character which we aren't that likely to see in the future arcs. So a little bit on the meager side for my liking. All I got that I liked was the Garp-reference and Cavendish going haywire, but alas cliffhanger.

haha this arc just gets better and better i wish the B block would've ended by now tho.. but o well :P
    wonder what canvedish is going to try to do.. my guess she will tell luffy shes going to kill him in the ring but it doesnt happen

Quote Originally Posted by wingzx View Post
    haha this arc just gets better and better i wish the B block would've ended by now tho.. but o well :P
    wonder what canvedish is going to try to do.. my guess she will tell luffy shes going to kill him in the ring but it doesnt happen
    That, or shes in love with him HAHAHA!!!

I think I like how Oda is doing things with the tournament here, all these new characters are getting more intresting as the chapters go on. Besides, some thing tells me Luffy and his crew will need all the help they can get when they enter the big finale battle with Dof and his crew.
    I think Zoro and the others will make friends that will help them some time later down the road too, Sanji already has if shes not here to kill him.
    I'm really intrested how Luffy will deal with one of BlackBeard's crew members in the finales, thats going to be a tough one if Dof doesn't get in the middle of it.

I'm also liking that we are seeing other characters fight too.

Uh, "she?"

Cavendish's a dude.

Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
    Uh, "she?"

Cavendish's a dude.
    woops your right haha

Page 214 of 231 FirstFirst ... 114164204210211212213214215216217218224 ... LastLast