Page 216 of 231 FirstFirst ... 116166206212213214215216217218219220226 ... LastLast
Results 5,376 to 5,400 of 5758

Thread: Official One Piece Manga Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by PokeMaster366 View Post
    Yeah, It is starting to get around that time, isn't it? Oda does seem to be getting much slower and weaker thanks to his illnesses. Maybe it's about time he found someone that could help him more with One Piece and study up on it so that if something does happen, at least the story won't be picked up by someone completely lame (funny how this sounds so similar to Luffy's problem in the current arc). I do not want this manga to go through the same tragedy as Samurai Jack (it's just too good!).
    Thing is, I can tell already Oda is already beginning to stretch out his creativity plane as much as he was able to do so past the mermaid island arc. The substance in the storylines as of late have been beginning to no longer become original and lack that fresh feel he once had. This latest arc with the tournament style and everything was something I didn't think he would do, but ended up doing, and knowing him, he's probably gonna trash the tournament midway and make it even more crazier. It's safe to say that Oda's really beginning to start wrapping things up with the series considering the way things have been going as of late. I'd say the series has about a good 7-8 years left in it to go, considering that an arc usually lasts up to about a year.

That's the price one must pay when they become a mangaka....
    Considering their living and work conditions, I'm honestly not surprised... -_-;

Quote Originally Posted by Rex Kamex View Post
    Volume 70's cover! =) This volume'll be released in Japan on June the 4th.
    Cover is all over the place: Dislike.

Quote Originally Posted by Rave View Post
    Thing is, I can tell already Oda is already beginning to stretch out his creativity plane as much as he was able to do so past the mermaid island arc. The substance in the storylines as of late have been beginning to no longer become original and lack that fresh feel he once had. This latest arc with the tournament style and everything was something I didn't think he would do, but ended up doing, and knowing him, he's probably gonna trash the tournament midway and make it even more crazier. It's safe to say that Oda's really beginning to start wrapping things up with the series considering the way things have been going as of late. I'd say the series has about a good 7-8 years left in it to go, considering that an arc usually lasts up to about a year.

Considering their living and work conditions, I'm honestly not surprised... -_-;
    I'm feeling a Buster Call coming up quite soon.

Oh, and reportedly, there have been spoilers about stating a release tomorrow, and something about a Marine Warship, so apologies for my previous statement of June 10th if these prove to be true.
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Law does have a weakness. Nice to know.

Dwarves, huh? Those were mentioned back in the slave trade.

Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
    Law does have a weakness. Nice to know.

Dwarves, huh? Those were mentioned back in the slave trade.
    And by Noland and one of Usopp's tales to Kaya.

I'm glad they expanded on the Caesar trade and I'm glad the exchange will happen soon, if all goes to plan.

Bonnie: Hey, Clauncher, could you do me a favour and marry my brother?
    Clauncher: What? I can understand the old man's senility, but this is just annoying.

Bonnie: Come on, Dedenne! I want that Gym Badge!
    Clauncher: If only this wasn't a kids show.
    3DS FC: 1891 1376 6990. Add me. Wii U Nintendo Network ID: Playerking.

Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    I'm feeling a Buster Call coming up quite soon.
    Something like that, or some very strong pirates get way out of hand and trash it, resulting in it.

And by Noland and one of Usopp's tales to Kaya.
    Usopp's lies end up becoming true anyways.

I pray to God that the Dressrosa arc doesn't last 60 chapters -_-
    Even if DD is finally playing a major role in it I think he can have just as much time as Moriah and Crocodile got especially since he has been having antagonistic encounters with the SH's since they entered the Grand Line...
    Im thinking the Pirate Alliance Saga will go like this:
    Punk Hazard arc: 44 chapters, starts the Saga off
    Dressrosa/Green Bit arc: 40 chapters, adds fuel for the next arc that should take place in Wano
    Wano arc: Kaidou could possibly be in Wano, so I'm thinking this is where the SH's team up with their alliances and take down Kaido/ Momonosuke and Kine'mon's past are revealed
    Zo arc: Wraps up the entire Saga
    What happens when two diffrent people connect through an unlikely adventure?
    https://www.fanfiction.net/docs/edit.php?docid=29355246
    Pokemon-BW- Dare to live?

So how many Pokemons are there?

Silly Jack, the plural of Pokemon is Pokemon

Quote Originally Posted by Street Comedy View Post
    Pokemon: Filler Adventures and Pokemon: Rise of the Penguin respectivley.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFonz View Post
    Now that I think about it....that poster is a horrible advertisement
    Quote Originally Posted by Street Comedy View Post
    Wow, I'm just stating that I'm uncomfortable with one of the few decent pokemon on the train wreck that is Ash's Unova team getting shafted and you accuse me of impersonating an imposter?!

Quote Originally Posted by ConUxie223 View Post
    I pray to God that the Dressrosa arc doesn't last 60 chapters -_-
    Even if DD is finally playing a major role in it I think he can have just as much time as Moriah and Crocodile got especially since he has been having antagonistic encounters with the SH's since they entered the Grand Line...
    Im thinking the Pirate Alliance Saga will go like this:
    Punk Hazard arc: 44 chapters, starts the Saga off
    Dressrosa/Green Bit arc: 40 chapters, adds fuel for the next arc that should take place in Wano
    Wano arc: Kaidou could possibly be in Wano, so I'm thinking this is where the SH's team up with their alliances and take down Kaido/ Momonosuke and Kine'mon's past are revealed
    Zo arc: Wraps up the entire Saga
    If we want to get into some upgrades or some random voodoo stuff, we could also say that the Wano arc will be where Zoro upgrades from Kitetsu III to Kitetsu II.

That was an interesting chapter. It was great to see Law and the others heading to Green Bit, which looked exactly as I had pictured it. I think we needed a break from the tournament, so this suited me fine. I'm interested in seeing these dwarves and any other mysterious creature that lives on the island.

this arc looks like its going to be long... its going to be good tho i can tell

I'm surprised by the pacing, I didn't expect Green Bit to be introduced already, that was surprisingly fast... I think Oda's gonna breeze thru this arc pretty quickly, depending on how the plot turns out to be.

Interesting to see how green bit turned out to be.
        Spoiler:- My latest challenge:

Law V.S Dof round 1, wonder if that will sort of happen next? I know Law's idea will crash and burn at some point, Dof is not stupid.
    I'm glad Law's powers have a weakness, course I think we should all know it'd happen, they all have a weakness.
    So, when the actual fight happens it will make it more intense.

Over the next few chapters I think will be updated what the other Stawhats are up to, than back to the tournament.
    I'm really liking Luffy/Bellamy's friendship going on, think Bellamy will be helping Luffy the entire arc.
    Good chapter though.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueDragonfangirl View Post
    Law V.S Dof round 1, wonder if that will sort of happen next? I know Law's idea will crash and burn at some point, Dof is not stupid.
    I'm glad Law's powers have a weakness, course I think we should all know it'd happen, they all have a weakness.
    So, when the actual fight happens it will make it more intense.
    thing about law is the longer the fight drags on the less likely he has a chance to win

Law is one clever fella. I'm guessing he wants to turn in Doflamingo to the marines with their help to maintain his Shichibukai status.

Quote Originally Posted by Blaziryu View Post
    Law is one clever fella. I'm guessing he wants to turn in Doflamingo to the marines with their help to maintain his Shichibukai status.
    That, or he knows he can't possibly manage to defeat DD on his own, thus has arranged 'appropriate' back up?
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

That Robin fanservice. O_o

And yay, Fujitora.

Clauncher: What? I can understand the old man's senility, but this is just annoying.

Not Granny! What did she do to deserve that?!

Aahhh!! Law is so screwed!! Don't mess with Dof, thats right!! Mans a genius.

Zoro needs help, ten to one he gets lost to the right place at the right time when things are in a messXD

Sanji Mr.Prince makes a come back, hope we dive into that more later.

Rebecca looks like shey'll be playing a bigger role like I thought, don't know if I like the love story between her and the toy though, meh guess will see how it goes.

Goverment sends in the big league over to the island, wonder who these guys will end up going after first?

I assume, some thing will come crashing to the tournament, does sound like it will last much longer with these guys around, can't wait to see how that goes.

This arc is starting to get good.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

So Law's plan is about to fall through huh. I had a feeling Doflamingo would turn on him, but I didn't think it would happen this quickly. Fujitora's involvement will only make things worse for Law, but I'm glad that things are moving at a fast pace again. I also liked Robin's predicament with the dwarves.

Quote Originally Posted by Charmed View Post
    So Law's plan is about to fall through huh. I had a feeling Doflamingo would turn on him, but I didn't think it would happen this quickly. Fujitora's involvement will only make things worse for Law, but I'm glad that things are moving at a fast pace again. I also liked Robin's predicament with the dwarves.
    It makes sense to me. Law didn't really have a way to confirm that DD quit the Shichibukai outside of what the newspapers report, and for all we know, DD may be so deep-seeded into the Marine's system that Smoker was forced to stay silent (DD is a weapons provider, after all, and a fight against a user of Haoshoku haki isn't exactly easy to conceal if the aim is to win and not be slaughtered.). I wouldn't be surprised if DD also pays his Shichibukai fares by providing some "Smiles" in order to strengthen the Marines now.

Quote Originally Posted by Rave View Post
    Something like that, or some very strong pirates get way out of hand and trash it, resulting in it.

Usopp's lies end up becoming true anyways.
    And lo and behold FujixFlamingo, aka purple flamingo-shipping just became canon!

Quote Originally Posted by Charmed View Post
    Honestly.. Who didn't like Robin's predicament? Gulliver's travels done right I'd say! :P

Quote Originally Posted by wingzx View Post
    this arc looks like its going to be long... its going to be good tho i can tell
    i doubt it. I think this arc is actually beginning to increase it's pace alot more rapidly than anticipated. This whole island venture may be a quick detour till they start duking it out with Donflamingo, or rather, it could probably happen alot more faster than anticipated. But I don't think it'll be the last we see of him either.

Doflamingo connected with the Celestial Dragons. I love these reveals lately.
    Last edited by playerking; 27th June 2013 at 5:44 PM.

Eye Whale?

...I don't even know how that even works.

Quote Originally Posted by playerking View Post
    Law connected with the Celestial Dragons. I love these reveals lately.
    do u mean Joker?

Page 216 of 231 FirstFirst ... 116166206212213214215216217218219220226 ... LastLast