Page 262 of 268 FirstFirst ... 162212252258259260261262263264265266 ... LastLast
Results 6,526 to 6,550 of 6693

Thread: Official One Piece Manga Discussion Thread

He has a high bounty but he isn't a miracle worker. He was focusing on both the deal with Sanji and the vision he was having of the Luffy clones coming out of the cake. In that moment he didn't know where his focus should go, just like the other children had no idea what to do when Sanji wasn't shot. Man was just straight up confused. I doubt it has anything to do with Sanji's Haki ability. Though I really need to see a fight between him and Sanji.

Also, is Sanji and Pudding being a package now back on the table in a big way? If they end up actually married this will have gone completely not the way I expected.
    Last edited by diakyu; 13th April 2017 at 5:56 PM.
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

I would've loved it even more if Luffy said Nin-Nin after exploding out of the cake with his clones.

Which I'm assuming is the work of Brulee?

Former Lieutenant of Squad 7.
    Thank you for the memories, Bleach Club

Claimed Blaziken - Pokemon Diamond - Ike

Sanji made Pudding cry was unexpected & a good twist. Very Sanji.
    And Of course a cool entrance from Luffy too. This arc looks more & more promising and well made.

Is Katakuri the strongest executive? RIP Big Mom then.
    I don't think he's supposed to be able to see into details of the future even though he's more gifted on that part, especially when there are more events coming from high level Haki users (if Haki affects him).
    FC: 0748-6074-2990
    When my time comes
    Forget the wrong that I've done
    Don't resent me
    And when you're feeling empty
    Keep me in your memory
    Leave out all the rest

RIP Chester Bennington (March 20, 1976 – July 20, 2017)

Rage x Love

Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    More because Katakuri has completely lost hope after Sanji dodged that one shot: "Even I can't do anything", followed by: "I have no way to stop this".. Dude is worth more than a billion in berries, and has lost all hope after Sanji dodged a bean/pebble.
    I think he was just referring to Luffy popping out of the cake. He saw it coming, but since it's so random and crazy, there was just no way for him to stop it. I mean, what could you even do about that?

I wasn't expecting Sanji to like Pudding's third eye, much less for Pudding to cry. I guess she might turn good now. I liked Luffy's entrance out of the cake cuz it was so like him hee hee, plus Sanji avoiding Katakuri's attack was so cool as well.

Okay what? How do you get bullied for being a hybrid freakozoid when the whole country is supposed to be diverse and flooded with other freak? Is it because she's the only one of her kind there? Because if so that's bull**** because none of you are excepted by society either.

The only part that makes any real sense is Big Mom being a s*** parent, we've know that. To her Pudding is not a person, but an object, a tool she eventually use because of her eye.

The whole thing feels forced.

But at the same time we don't really have the full story, so maybe i'm jumping the gun.

Christ, the new chapter was awful. What's Oda thinking making Pudding into Violet 2.0? If that wasn't bad enough, even Katakuri's CoO that was shilled a few weeks ago seems like nothing now that Sanji has shown that he can react faster and mess up Katakuri's future visions...

Quote Originally Posted by Wednesdayz View Post
    If that wasn't bad enough, even Katakuri's CoO that was shilled a few weeks ago seems like nothing now that Sanji has shown that he can react faster and mess up Katakuri's future visions...
    I never expected Katakuri's observation haki to be that great any ways cuz if it had been perfect, he would've predicted Capone's plans from the start. So the fact that his ability is limited made me think that his haki was just a way of hyping him up.

To be fair though, Sanji was aware he's in the massacre party where he's one of the main targets, so basically he's in alert mode for any attacks.

About Pudding being dramatic, well, maybe she's actually a sensitive person especially about her look (even though she's not the worst looking hybrid in the kingdom), but still some girls take seriously about their look and what ppl say about them.
    When my time comes
    Don't resent me
    Keep me in your memory
    Leave out all the rest

Rage x Love

Quote Originally Posted by Cutty View Post
    About Pudding being dramatic, well, maybe she's actually a sensitive person especially about her look (even though she's not the worst looking hybrid in the kingdom), but still some girls take seriously about their look and what ppl say about them.
    I get why she would be sensitive about her third eye, but the fact that she has single handedly ruined Big Mom's plan still bothers me since I can see her turning on Big Mom now. :c

I get why she would be sensitive about her third eye, but the fact that she has single handedly ruined Big Mom's plan still bothers me since I can see her turning on Big Mom now. :c
    She might not completely betray Big Mom however. All we've seen so far is that she was caught off guard by Sanji's compliment, but she might still side with Big Mom in the next chapters. I wonder if Sanji was being serious about liking her eye however or if he was acting. ^^

Katakuri didn't need a damn logia, and one that's not even that great to boot. Meanwhile Morgan is having the time of his life lmao.

Welcome to the club Jimbei!
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122
    NNID: BeatScrafty2
    Quote Originally Posted by phanpycross View Post
    Yup:

Original meaning: Deus Ex Machina

Serebii : Didnt Enjoy Much.

Yay Jinbei.

A little stupid that they didn't find it necessary to take account for the rest of the SH Pirates.
    But hey, Brook getting to make that blow makes it even better. Instrumental af in this arc.

Former Lieutenant of Squad 7.
    Thank you for the memories, Bleach Club

Claimed Blaziken - Pokemon Diamond - Ike

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Oreo View Post
    She might not completely betray Big Mom however. All we've seen so far is that she was caught off guard by Sanji's compliment, but she might still side with Big Mom in the next chapters. I wonder if Sanji was being serious about liking her eye however or if he was acting. ^^
    It's Sanji, so he was probably telling the truth.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWanderingMist View Post
    So...what's the likelihood of them keeping the nickname thing in the dub? Betting they'll go with Snowball if they decide to keep it.
    Still in denial about the name, mine's better.

Kiawe will catch Marowak (got this part right)
    Mallow will catch a Fomantis in SM035 or Steenee will evolve.

Taken from Serebii Episode pictures EP 928

Good chapter. Things really didn't go as I had thought, but it seems like the plan might work anyway now that Brook destroyed the picture. And more confirmation regarding Jinbe joining, that's good.

I was surprised to see that there will be another character poll, feels like the last one wasn't that long ago. But I don't mind either way. And One Piece turns 20 years this year, feels strange to think how long it has been going on... and for how long it has been a part of my life. It is just one year younger than Pokemon.
    September Blue, Thy sorrows be forgotten
    October Auburn, Let this season pass
    November Gray, Restore with thy rain
    December White, Thy beauty ever last

Brook truly showed that he is da real MVP of this arc once again. Jinbe was also truly badass calling Big Mom a mere Yonko. Also, it seems that Big Mom's power doesn't work at people who doesn't show any fear.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalosian View Post
    Good chapter. Things really didn't go as I had thought, but it seems like the plan might work anyway now that Brook destroyed the picture. And more confirmation regarding Jinbe joining, that's good.

I was surprised to see that there will be another character poll, feels like the last one wasn't that long ago. But I don't mind either way. And One Piece turns 20 years this year, feels strange to think how long it has been going on... and for how long it has been a part of my life. It is just one year younger than Pokemon.
    20 years...dang that's a long time. And its anime managed to stay on the air the whole time too (unlike HxH). And if I recall correctly the story was supposedly halfway done in 2010, 13 years after it started. So, we've still got a good 6 years left on a series that was only supposed to last 5.
    So...what's the likelihood of them keeping the nickname thing in the dub? Betting they'll go with Snowball if they decide to keep it.
    Still in denial about the name, mine's better.

Kiawe will catch Marowak (got this part right)
    Mallow will catch a Fomantis in SM035 or Steenee will evolve.

Taken from Serebii Episode pictures EP 928

20 years...dang that's a long time. And its anime managed to stay on the air the whole time too (unlike HxH). And if I recall correctly the story was supposedly halfway done in 2010, 13 years after it started. So, we've still got a good 6 years left on a series that was only supposed to last 5.
    I've took that statement with a grain of salt. A story being halfway done does not mean that it is going to take just as long to tell in terms of years or chapters.

In terms of what this story still needs to tell, that's WCI, Reverie, Wano, then it's off to Raftel (Shanks/BB) and deal with the WG/Navy. There's not much else left. I don't see that taking six years. Perhaps four, since Wano is supposed to start in this year as well as the Reverie. That means that we'll have three years to deal with Raftel and the WG.

2017: WCI, Reverie, beginning of Wano
    2018: Wano
    2019: Raftel
    2020: War against WG.
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

"If I had my way in DP, Ash would've hit the league with: Pikachu, Ambipom (his to keep), Torterra (Grass/Starter), Lucario (Ace), Chingling (Cute), Bidoof (Water-type) and Heatran (Fire-type)."

Spoiler:- GenVII Starter names speculation:

The second line is meant to be sarcastic.. Though there was a random trainer with a Heatran at the Sinnoh League..

I had figured that Brulee was the one who made the Luffy clones from the start so I'm glad it was confirmed and I liked how Jinbe didn't fear Big Mom. I just sort of dislike how Katakuri's fruit is a Logia cuz it seems silly even for One Piece standards.

Lol, so Brook smashed Caramel's photo. I wasn't expecting that because I assumed Luffy would get the honor of starting Big Mom's tantrum, but I'm okay with this.

Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    I've took that statement with a grain of salt. A story being halfway done does not mean that it is going to take just as long to tell in terms of years or chapters.

In terms of what this story still needs to tell, that's WCI, Reverie, Wano, then it's off to Raftel (Shanks/BB) and deal with the WG/Navy. There's not much else left. I don't see that taking six years. Perhaps four, since Wano is supposed to start in this year as well as the Reverie. That means that we'll have three years to deal with Raftel and the WG.

2017: WCI, Reverie, beginning of Wano
    2018: Wano
    2019: Raftel
    2020: War against WG.
    What about Elbaf or little more obscure place like Pirate Island?
    3DS FC(X/Moon): 3995 6544 3549/Friend Safari: Fire with Pansear, Slugma, and Braixen
    3DS FC(Y/Sun): 1719 4581 9302/Friend Safari: Dark with Pawniard, Sneasel, and Sableye.

Funny, I thought Luffy always had this cloning technique, I guess not.

As much as I like Jinbei in the crew, I don't think he'll survive this arc.
    A well-known character must die I bet.

And as expected although sounds underwhelming, Katakuri's power is a food theme too, and strangely, a Logia type lol.

I like how Bege's plan doesn't go the way he wanted, at least it's the SH who do the most part.
    When my time comes
    Don't resent me
    Keep me in your memory
    Leave out all the rest

Rage x Love

Lol, so Brook smashed Caramel's photo. I wasn't expecting that because I assumed Luffy would get the honor of starting Big Mom's tantrum, but I'm okay with this.
    I was expecting to see Luffy destroy the photo as well, tho I'm loving how active Brook's been in this arc. I expect that we'll see Big Mom freak out in the next chapter which should be fun hee hee. I just want to see Smoothie fight next cuz she hasn't been showcased much yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Oreo View Post
    I just want to see Smoothie fight next cuz she hasn't been showcased much yet.
    Much like Katakuri, I think she's all hype so far, but that she won't manage to do much. I mean, look how Cracker turned out.

Much like Katakuri, I think she's all hype so far, but that she won't manage to do much. I mean, look how Cracker turned out.
    Smoothie seems pretty cool so I hope she'll surprise me by defeating someone strong at least. I could see her fighting Capone and Katakuri might fight Sanji. Everyone else in Big Mom's crew seems kind of weak, so I'm putting all my hopes on the commanders.

Page 262 of 268 FirstFirst ... 162212252258259260261262263264265266 ... LastLast