Page 270 of 270 FirstFirst ... 170220260266267268269270
Results 6,726 to 6,746 of 6746

Thread: Official One Piece Manga Discussion Thread

While I know it's meant to be a serious moment, all I can think is wondering if Nami's thinking "wow, this is ironic considering my name is Japanese for "wave."

Quote Originally Posted by Darthlord7 View Post
        Spoiler:- 880 spoilers:

Chapter is out!

I think the chapter wasted way too many pages for the wedding cake preparations and those parts felt quite boring imo. Luffy has been beaten quite badly while the rest of the crew has to deal with Big Mom's tsunami.
    How is it a waste? This is the thing that's going to stop Big Mom (probably). Of course it's going to get some kind of focus.
    Last edited by lolipiece; 30th September 2017 at 7:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
    How is it a waste? This is the thing that's going to stop Big Mom (probably). Of course it's going to get some kind of focus.
    Eh, I didn't say that this part isn't important or doesn't need any focus. But when you see what happens in the previous chapters and then you see needless panels with Pudding being annoying once again you cannot overlook this though.
    Last edited by Darthlord7; 30th September 2017 at 8:32 AM.

So the new opening of the anime has come out and we can kind of get a glance at the colorization of some characters(it's really dark). Katakuri seems to have dark purple or magenta hair and his tattoos are pink. Smoothie has a lighter shade of purple (I guess all comanders have purple hair?), Oven's orange or red and Compote's seems green.

To save people time, skip episode 807. It's nothing but flashback the movie. Flashback's they've been showing from not even 10 episodes ago.
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122
    NNID: BeatScrafty2
    Quote Originally Posted by phanpycross View Post
    Yup:

Original meaning: Deus Ex Machina

Serebii : Didnt Enjoy Much.
    I need a new signature lmao.

What interests me the most atm is wondering how luffys going to get out off this mess. He clearly having trouble with Katakuri and im don't hink he can eat his way out of this one or that gear 4 is going to stop him. Your guys thoughts

Does anyone know where I can watch the 1 Hour One Piece Special with Luffy vs. Sanji that recently aired last Sunday in Japan?

I tried to find streams for it online but to no avail apparently.
    Help Save the Open Internet and Net Neutrality from Trump -

http://act.freepress.net/letter/inte...98424%2EBpPdVr

Nintendo 3DS Friend Code for Pokemon X Version: 3196 - 3039 - 5914

Chapter is out.

Jimbei saved the crew from the tsunami while Luffy tries to escape and meet with Sanji and everyone at Cocoa Island. Didn't get what he was doing with his mouth and that weird face at the end though.

Quote Originally Posted by Darthlord7 View Post
    Chapter is out.

Jimbei saved the crew from the tsunami while Luffy tries to escape and meet with Sanji and everyone at Cocoa Island. Didn't get what he was doing with his mouth and that weird face at the end though.
    It kind of reminds me of Gomu Gomu no Boh. Maybe he's going to use an improved version of it to bypass Katakuri's observation haki?

So Jinbe is going to be the helmsman of the crew like everyone guessed and turns out he's really good at it.

Also, why would Perospero try to stop Big Mom from sinking the ship? Has he forgotten that the cake is a lie?

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky3 View Post
    It kind of reminds me of Gomu Gomu no Boh. Maybe he's going to use an improved version of it to bypass Katakuri's observation haki?
    After rereading the chapter, I reached to the conclusion that he tried not to shout and reveal the plan in front of Katakuri and then made that grin to reassure the crew that everything is ok and they just have to proceed with the plan.

The mouth thing was because Katakuri literally smashed the mirror shard on his face. Glass in your mouth ain't pretty.

He made the face because he was trying to lie to his friends that he was perfectly fine.

The mouth thing was because Katakuri literally smashed the mirror shard on his face. Glass in your mouth ain't pretty.

He made the face because he was trying to lie to his friends that he was perfectly fine.
    True. It's evident that the expression he makes seems very forced.

F***..

Oda might actually have Luffy go awakening at this rate. Welp I told myself to prepare for the asspulls so...
    Yup:

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Reloaded View Post
    F***..

Oda might actually have Luffy go awakening at this rate. Welp I told myself to prepare for the asspulls so...
    I think Luffy's actions to lie to Nami and co that he already beat Dogtooth shows Luffy doesn't have much up his sleeve at this point. Luffy sees that he's in a dire situation and that he might not make it. If he does awaken I doubt he'll be able to control it.
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

We saw before that Katakuri's weakness is water.

Which means we need the glorious return of Water Luffy!

But what if Katakuri copies that, too?

By the way, there might not be a new chapter this week, but at least we got the cover of volumen 87.

Katakuri and Perospero I get it, but I'm not sure why Oven is on the front.
    Last edited by Lucky3; 14th October 2017 at 2:05 PM.

i really hope we get that second Big Mom arc on Elbaf and we get to see a big fight against Mont-d'Or, he has a really cool power. I really like big Mom's crew, a lot more than the Doflamingo Family honestly.

By the way, there might not be a new chapter this week, but at least we got the cover of volumen 87.

Katakuri and Perospero I get it, but I'm not sure why Oven is on the front.
    To be fair, the eldest daughter is on there and she got what, like two panels dedicated to her?

King Baum is gonna get that center art next volume, I feel it. He deserves it really lol.
    Last edited by diakyu; 14th October 2017 at 10:18 PM.
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

But what if Katakuri copies that, too?
    Water dissolves his mochi, so that shouldn't be possible.

Quote Originally Posted by diakyu View Post
    King Baum is gonna get that center art next volume, I feel it. He deserves it really lol.
    This volume contains the King Baum-focused chapters, so that ship is probably sailed.

...At least until he is revealed to have inexplicably survived dying...again.

Water dissolves his mochi, so that shouldn't be possible.
    I was just trying to reference that 'No exceptions' meme going on with Katakuri XD.

Quote Originally Posted by diakyu View Post
    To be fair, the eldest daughter is on there and she got what, like two panels dedicated to her?
    I know, but she's in the background. Oven is right next to the two guys that are engaging the Straw Hats right now. It feels kinda weird. Maybe he's going to become more relevant? I guess he could show up at Cacao Island and attack Sanji or something, if only for the sake of giving him a fight this arc. Besides, it just make sense to fight a guy called Oven in the kitchen XD. Although I'm not sure why the Big Mom Pirates would try to stop Sanji from making that cake. Stopping Big Mom's rage is in their best interest, too.

Chapter is out!

Katakuri has never laid down once in his life not even during his life. He also can use Awakening with his Mochi-Mochi fruit causing bigger problems to Luffy who is gonna use Gear 4th. I wonder how Katakuri will look like once he copies it. I liked how Tamago says that they should not underestimate Luffy after what has happened in this arc so far. The Sea Slug security has been taken down for some reason as well and Mont-d'Or was tricked by the Vinsmokes who wiped out Big Mom's army.

This chapter could have used one of those maps that show everyone's locations. And a flashback to baby Katakuri XD.

Looks like this arc isn't going to end yet with everything that's being set up. I won't complain because I'm loving it, but I'm starting to doubt we're gonna get to Wano or even Reverie this year.

Any chance of Wano happening this year went out the window nearly a month ago lol.

Reverie still had a chance up until this chapter.
    Yup:

Page 270 of 270 FirstFirst ... 170220260266267268269270