Page 273 of 273 FirstFirst ... 173223263269270271272273
Results 6,801 to 6,818 of 6818

Thread: Official One Piece Manga Discussion Thread

I love how everything since the tea party has been just a long string of narrowly escaping a hopeless situation just to land in another. I don't know how are they going to escape this time, though. If Germa 66 or Bege's ship were near they would've been spotted, and I don't think anyone has any more tricks up their sleeves at this point. But I doubt they're going to abandon the ship, and what would the plan even be in that case? Swimming away?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Reloaded View Post
    Sulong's not nearly as broken as it could have been, that's good.

Diafuku might have actually been useless lmao, but he's definitely shown great feats.

A nerfed Big Mom is still a busted freak of nature xD. What a fitting last chapter for the year.
    So i take it their will be no new chapters until February next year?

The next issue of Shonen jump comes out in Japan on Janauray 4th, which is super weird because that's a Thursday and it normally comes out on Monday, and it always gets leaked a few days before that. Add to that the fact that the distribution during this period tends to be pretty weird and there's no way to know when it will leak. There's no One Piece break, though, so I'd say there's a good chance we get another chapter before the end of the year if the magazine leaks early enough.

There's no magazine the week after that, so no chapter either. It's also been a while since the last One Piece specific break, so that's probably coming soon too. I just hope it's not after next chapter because that would mean at least two weeks without One Piece.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky3 View Post
    The next issue of Shonen jump comes out in Japan on Janauray 4th, which is super weird because that's a Thursday and it normally comes out on Monday, and it always gets leaked a few days before that. Add to that the fact that the distribution during this period tends to be pretty weird and there's no way to know when it will leak. There's no One Piece break, though, so I'd say there's a good chance we get another chapter before the end of the year if the magazine leaks early enough.

There's no magazine the week after that, so no chapter either. It's also been a while since the last One Piece specific break, so that's probably coming soon too. I just hope it's not after next chapter because that would mean at least two weeks without One Piece.
    New Year's is on Monday this year though, which may explain why they're choosing to delay it, though I don't know why they wouldn't just send it out Tuesday instead.
    Hey, the new subs I found do use Snowball. I win.

I enjoy writing.

Some people want to blend into the crowd.
    Some people want to stand out from the crowd.
    I want to be the crowd.

Currently patiently waiting for my crazy theories to pan out.

Taken from Serebii Episode pictures EP 928

So in the end, what we thought was going to be the year of Sanji, ended up being the year of Brook. xD

Happy holidays!

Why would we have One Piece specific breaks when we already have Jump breaks for the holiday? Doesn't really make sense. Oda takes breaks because Jump makes him due to his health, and other times to work on other One Piece related projects like a movie.
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

Completely unrelated to the current chapters, does anybody want to attempt to cast the OP-characters as pokémon?

I've started on Big Mom, and here's what I came up with: She's a Garbodor.

Garbodor: The Trash Heap Pokémon.
    Ability: Weak Armor, upon taking physical damage (=hunger?), the pokémon's defense drops - but speed gets raised.
    Item: Groundium Z.

Moves:
    1. Swallow: Worthless without Stockpile, but it just needed to be in here.
    2. Amnesia: User forgets something and raises SpDef. She's got no clue about her past and lets face it, she's pretty much immune to fire/lightning (Prometheus/Zeus).
    3. Stomping Tantrum (Z-move Tectonic Rage aka, Big Mom moving underground)
    4. Drain Punch: A move that lets her restore HP equal to half the damage she dealt to the opponent - something I believe BM used against G4 Luffy.

The only other move that would also work is Frustration for obvious reasons.

I hope people are into this, but I don't want to go with the overtly obvious routes, such as Ho-Oh for Marco, Tyrantrum for X Drake, Arcanine for Akainu or Articuno for Aokiji. Perhaps we could find some more interesting combo's.
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

"If I had my way in DP, Ash would've hit the league with: Pikachu, Ambipom (his to keep), Torterra (Grass/Starter), Lucario (Ace), Chingling (Cute), Bidoof (Water-type) and Heatran (Fire-type)."

Spoiler:- GenVII Starter names speculation:

The second line is meant to be sarcastic.. Though there was a random trainer with a Heatran at the Sinnoh League..

Franky is going to be mad when he sees that wreck.

Also, Hancock has to be so jealous of Carrot in that colorspread XD.

Damn the ship took some serious damage there. Jinbe, Brook and Nami were great this week. Lost it when Brook asked Big Mom to show him her panties lol
    Last edited by Darthlord7; 29th December 2017 at 11:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Darthlord7 View Post
    Lost it when Brook asked Big Mom to show him her panties lol
    That was definitely the BEST part.

He FINALLY did it in the right moment, and it ends up allowing them to escape.

People were shouting that Brook should have done it when he fought Big Mom before, but it turns out Oda saved it for a better moment

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Don't know why Jump is late this week, after it was on break.

But what I did dig out was that One Piece is probably on break next week. Seriously though..

Former Lieutenant of Squad 7.
    Thank you for the memories, Bleach Club

Claimed Blaziken - Pokemon Diamond - Ike

Quote Originally Posted by CyberBlaziken View Post
    Don't know why Jump is late this week, after it was on break.
    I don't think Jump is late.

But what I did dig out was that One Piece is probably on break next week. Seriously though..
    Good thing I choose to not read spoilers this week lol.

The magazine might have been on break for a bit, but I doubt Oda even got a week off. Let's be real.
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122
    NNID: BeatScrafty2
    Quote Originally Posted by phanpycross View Post
    Yup:

Original meaning: Deus Ex Machina

Serebii : Didnt Enjoy Much.
    I need a new signature lmao.

The cake is finally here. Not really interested in the new daughter of the Charlotte family. I wonder how Luffy will escape with all those mirrors breaking though.

No chapter next week.

I got the feeling Oda is trolling and that's not actually Sanji.

Also I think he messed the daughter count again because I'm having a hard time believing Pudding is younger than this Flambe girl.

''I'll become the king of the sisters" might be the funniest line of the arc.
    Last edited by Lucky3; 12th January 2018 at 12:49 PM.

I'm pretty sure that's a mistake seeing Flanbé's only 15.

Sanji's a horny f*** but not like that lmao.
    Yup:

Oda likely has some weird way of counting the sibling count even though it seems obvious. He did the same with the zombies in Thriller Bark.

Edit: According to the staff twitter it was a mistake, she is the 36th daughter.
    Last edited by diakyu; 15th January 2018 at 6:25 PM.
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

And to all those people who jumped the gun over that.

Let that be a lesson, mistakes happen.
    Yup:

Let's do some Charlotte family maths, then.

We know that Big Mom was giving birth for 42 years straight and she has 46 sons and 39 daughters.
    Flambe says Katakuri has 38 little sisters, so Compote is older than him.
    He's 48 and Big Mom is 68, so she had her first kid either at 18 or 19, depending on whether Perospero and Compote are twins or not.
    That means her younger kid is either 7 or 8
    Flambe is 15 years old, so that means Big Mom gave birth either 8 or 7 times after her.
    She says she has 41 older brothers, so she has 5 younger ones, and since she's the 36th, she has also 3 little sisters.
    We know two of those brothers are twins (the balloon boys), so Big Mom gave birth at max 4+3=7 times, if the rest of them including Flambe are only childs(unless she has an older male twin. It can't be a girl because Pudding is 35th and she seems to be an only child.)
    Therefore Big Mom had her last kid when she was 60 and the first one when she was 18. I don't think we can know if that's Perospero or Compote but my money is on the candy guy.

Seems to hold up. And I was expecting Pudding to be 16 to 20, which is apparently the case, depending on how many brothers,if any, are between her and Flambe. I think there are because of those unnamed children from that chapter we saw the balloon boys. There are three girls (anana, the one with the teeth and the tontatta) that I guess are Flanbe's little sisters (although I guess the Tontatta could potentially be older) but there are 7 boys(anglais, the balloon twins, the guy with the hoodie, the one that looks like a mummy, the snakeneck and the gyojin) so at least two have to be older than Flambe. The only one that could potentially be her twin is the mummy guy but other than that they must have been born separately.

So all in all I'd guess that Pudding is either 17 (if Mummy guy is Flambe's twin) or 19. She can't be 18 because Oda said in an SBS that Big Mom gave birth to decuplets 10 years ago and I don't really see her being older than 20.
    Last edited by Lucky3; 16th January 2018 at 7:16 PM.

Page 273 of 273 FirstFirst ... 173223263269270271272273