Page 265 of 265 FirstFirst ... 165215255261262263264265
Results 6,601 to 6,622 of 6622

Thread: Official One Piece Manga Discussion Thread

Wow Big Mom ... just eating everyone is just wow! Tho I do feel somewhat sorry for her, I mean she was a kid and yeah her care taker was taking advantage of her but Big Momrealy did seem to care for her...

I dunno, it seems a bit odd for me that an experienced devil fruit user like Caramel got eaten easily. I mean it's not impossible seeing Lin Lin killed a giant warrior easily but still, is she that fast though? I don't think so. BM's natural power itself kinda doesn't make sense.
    It could be Caramel let herself to be killed to give BM her power.

I guess the chapter makes ppl want Big Mum die now.
    FC: 0748-6074-2990

Gonna ride the world like a merry-go-round
    Like a Ferris wheel that's breaking down
    Scream, screaming, screaming bloody murder,
    ...wow yeah

Quote Originally Posted by Cutty View Post
    I dunno, it seems a bit odd for me that an experienced devil fruit user like Caramel got eaten easily. I mean it's not impossible seeing Lin Lin killed a giant warrior easily but still, is she that fast though? I don't think so. BM's natural power itself kinda doesn't make sense.
    It could be Caramel let herself to be killed to give BM her power.

I guess the chapter makes ppl want Big Mum die now.
    I think her ripped cloths was pretty much a give away that she was eaten along with everyone. Also, Linlin herself stated that she couldn't control herself and even munched the table so it seems difficult to me to think a different scenario of what actually happened.
    Actually, I was thinking that Oda was trying to make us feel bad of her instead with this because she thought she was abandoned and that caused her mental breakdown. Honestly, I don't feel any bad for her after seeing her kill brutally her own son without any remorse.
    Last edited by Darthlord7; 4th June 2017 at 6:53 PM.
    One of the greatest moments in anime history!

Quote Originally Posted by WildHennaCharizard View Post
    Wow Big Mom ... just eating everyone is just wow! Tho I do feel somewhat sorry for her, I mean she was a kid and yeah her care taker was taking advantage of her but Big Momrealy did seem to care for her...
    Given how Mother Caramel was one of the few people who treated Big Mom well, I can certainly see why she idolized her although I dunno why Mother Caramel's true intentions were revealed given that it hardly changes the narrative other than to make Big Mom seem gullible.

We learned how Big Mom Pirates were formed and the reason behind it. As expected the assassination plan failed and the mirror to leave the place was destroyed as well, forcing Capone to go all out.

Yeah, I guess the plan was bound to fail, it would have been a bit lame otherwise. Now I wonder if they will all be able to escape from this mess unharmed, I would guess so but it will probably be a bit complicated.
    ~~ ~~
    ~
    ~~ ~~

I enjoyed the fact that Luffy had nothing to do with the plan failing, and that he did his part perfectly without any fault.

Former Lieutenant of Squad 7.
    Thank you for the memories, Bleach Club

Claimed Blaziken - Pokemon Diamond - Ike

I love how on other forums, there are still people who genuinely believe Big Mom will still go down this arc lmao. It's like they expect this s*** to go Fairy Tail and just have Luffy asspull his way through this behemoth.

Oda is better than that, come on now.
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122
    NNID: BeatScrafty2
    Quote Originally Posted by phanpycross View Post
    Yup:

Original meaning: Deus Ex Machina

Serebii : Didnt Enjoy Much.

I knew that the plan to assassinate Big Mom would fail, but I didn't think it would all go wrong so quickly. I was surprised when we saw Capone make a shocked face tho cuz I don't think he should've been so surprised given who he was up against. ^^

When Big Mom blew up the rockets, I expected Bege to have a back-up plan. I will say, though, that the fact that he's gonna use himself to protect everyone makes him look like a hero.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Reloaded View Post
    I love how on other forums, there are still people who genuinely believe Big Mom will still go down this arc lmao. It's like they expect this s*** to go Fairy Tail and just have Luffy asspull his way through this behemoth.

Oda is better than that, come on now.
    They'll obviously haul *** and live to fight another day. As if Oda's gonna make Luffy and co. get random power ups in the middle of the fight.

Former Lieutenant of Squad 7.
    Thank you for the memories, Bleach Club

Claimed Blaziken - Pokemon Diamond - Ike

Quote Originally Posted by Wednesdayz View Post
    I will say, though, that the fact that he's gonna use himself to protect everyone makes him look like a hero.
    I like how he's trying to save everyone as well, which I guess shows that he has a code of honor. I dunno how long he'll last even in his fortress form however cuz it seems like Smoothie is up and will finally fight, plus Katakuri is also around. ^^;

Big Mom's behaviour is kinda confusing though. It seems like she cares for people who are close to her and not at the same time, I mean she eats her own children. Maybe she suffers from bipolar disorder.

I don't think Big Mom's character would change much if she learns the truth about Mother Caramel in the end, but we shall see hopefully.

...wow yeah

Big Mom's behaviour is kinda confusing though. It seems like she cares for people who are close to her and not at the same time, I mean she eats her own children. Maybe she suffers from bipolar disorder.
    She's a monster which is why I find it hard to pity her. I'm more surprised that her children even put up with her since she seems easily angered ha ha, although I can only assume that they put up with her craziness cuz of her Yonkou status.

The flashback just explained this though, Big Mom's eating frenzies are a sickness and she can't remember what happened when they are over.
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

Big Mom overcame the shock and now attacks Bege who tries to protect everyone. Things aren't looking good at all.

Yeah, this will be hard to get away from. I wonder how in the world they will make it? Anyway, good chapter. I liked seeing Sanji's siblings in action. Maybe they will help the others escape somehow.
    ~~ ~~
    ~
    ~~ ~~

I figured that Capone wouldn't last long against Big Mom, tho it was still cool how he shot cannons at her until Katakuri blocked them with his mochi. I loved seeing the Germa 66 in their battle suits as well and Reiju in particular looked so cool.

Lol @ Reiju attacking Smoothie with poison. Girl can't catch a break. I hope that the Germa 66 (which is apparently pronounced Germa Double-Six?) gets redeemed now.

I wasn't really impressed w/ the Germa 66 transformation tbh. I'm curious w/ what they can do next though. It's interesting to see them go hiding inside Bege's fortress too.
    They're supposed to stand by their own knowing their reputation and ego.

And Big Mom finally regained her consciousness. It took her so long. I'm sure she has another weakness to exploit.

...wow yeah

Quote Originally Posted by Wednesdayz View Post
    Lol @ Reiju attacking Smoothie with poison. Girl can't catch a break. I hope that the Germa 66 (which is apparently pronounced Germa Double-Six?) gets redeemed now.
    Well at least Smoothie did something for once even if she was stopped ha ha. And as for the Germa 66, I was kind of surprised that they teamed up with Sanji and the others so fast, tho given that they have a common enemy now, it makes sense.

I seriously hope Oda won't try to redeem the Vinsmoke family. They may be on the same side due to the current circumstances but that doesn't change the fact that they are rotten to the core as a family.

Page 265 of 265 FirstFirst ... 165215255261262263264265