Page 271 of 271 FirstFirst ... 171221261267268269270271
Results 6,751 to 6,774 of 6774

Thread: Official One Piece Manga Discussion Thread

The man loses focus because his true nature got leaked and that was enough to nerf him to hell.

I still don't think Gear Fourth itself will take this, (unless speed form is real).
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122
    NNID: BeatScrafty2
    Quote Originally Posted by phanpycross View Post
    Yup:

Original meaning: Deus Ex Machina

Serebii : Didnt Enjoy Much.
    I need a new signature lmao.

Katakuri shows us that he belongs in the Charlotte Family XD.

I wonder if those dog tooth(lol) are just your usual one piece bizarre design or he's part-mink or something. And who could have torn apart his mouth like that if he's so strong?

And luffy has apparently figured out his weakness, but I'm not really sure if it's related to his mouth, his snack time or what.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky3 View Post
    Katakuri shows us that he belongs in the Charlotte Family XD.

I wonder if those dog tooth(lol) are just your usual one piece bizarre design or he's part-mink or something. And who could have torn apart his mouth like that if he's so strong?

And luffy has apparently figured out his weakness, but I'm not really sure if it's related to his mouth, his snack time or what.
    So it seems like he can't use CoA and CoO at the same time, his CoO doesn't work when he's irritated, he needs sugar to substain his stamina.

The CoO nerf definitely feels the most crucial.

I guess it would be a long shot to see a physically “normal” Big Mom Pirate.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

Chapter's already out btw.

Katakuri took G4 reasonably well, and is back to being OP. I've been saying G4 is probably not enough for a while now.
    Yup:

Katakuri lost his concentration for a while so Observation Haki couldn't work but now he has again the advantage against Luffy. That ending though lol

Luffy seems to be able to handle Katakuri as long as he's not concentrating, so I guess he'll just try to piss him off mocking his mouth or something like that. It's either that or coming up with something fast enough that Katakuri can't avoid it even if he can see it like he did with Enel. I don't expect G5 or Awakening, maybe a new technique because Oda likes to end fights with one, or a different form.

I can't believe I called Oven XD. But now that it's obvious we aren't in any rush to end this before new year I think it's possible Smoothie and Co. also get a fight against the Sunny crew and Germa or something like that.
    Last edited by Lucky3; 2nd November 2017 at 7:55 PM.

Luffy is gonna start making fun of Katakuri's mouth to upset him. Bet on it, it's the perfect "One Piece" thing to do.
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

I'm really rooting for Luffy to win but perfecting King Haki and upgrading Gear 4 in the process to get him ready for Kaidou, I do think he will gain awakening in his battle with Kaidou though.

Man this battle though, it's almost as epic as Lucci Vs Luffy, only this time it's Luffy life on the line, not any of his friends. Don't know why some are rooting for him to loose this.

FYI

I hope Luffy punches him hard in the face like the one he gave to Luffy as the fight continues, that'd put a smile on my face

Can't wait to see this animated even though the pacing in slow and Animation can be bad time to time.
    Last edited by BlueDragonfangirl; 3rd November 2017 at 7:50 PM.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

Luffy seems to be able to handle Katakuri as long as he's not concentrating, so I guess he'll just try to piss him off mocking his mouth or something like that. It's either that or coming up with something fast enough that Katakuri can't avoid it even if he can see it like he did with Enel. I don't expect G5 or Awakening, maybe a new technique because Oda likes to end fights with one, or a different form.

I can't believe I called Oven XD. But now that it's obvious we aren't in any rush to end this before new year I think it's possible Smoothie and Co. also get a fight against the Sunny crew and Germa or something like that.
    Remember how Oda wanted to go through the Reverie and reach Wano by the end of 2017? Yeah, not gonna happen.. xD

Quote Originally Posted by diakyu View Post
    Luffy is gonna start making fun of Katakuri's mouth to upset him. Bet on it, it's the perfect "One Piece" thing to do.
    His mouth or challenge him to an eating contest and belittle his eating skills.. xD
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

"If I had my way in DP, Ash would've hit the league with: Pikachu, Ambipom (his to keep), Torterra (Grass/Starter), Lucario (Ace), Chingling (Cute), Bidoof (Water-type) and Heatran (Fire-type)."

Spoiler:- GenVII Starter names speculation:

The second line is meant to be sarcastic.. Though there was a random trainer with a Heatran at the Sinnoh League..

I really hope Luffy needing to recover his Haki isn't going to be a reoccurring way for Oda to buy time.

Oh, is Smoothie finally going to be relevant this arc? I've been waiting since she was revealed. All she's done so far was fail to open a door and attack Reiju that one time.

Also, why is the last panel almost an exact replica of chapter 876's final panel? Like seriously, they're the exact same pose and expression.

Luffy has to recover his Haki but when he tried to escape using Brulee he ended up where Big Mom is. Also, the cake seems to be almost ready.

Luffy managing to flee from Katakuri is a greater feat than actually beating him.

It hurts to see how bad hakiless Gear Third is in the New World, everything's changed. ;(
    Yup:

Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
    I really hope Luffy needing to recover his Haki isn't going to be a reoccurring way for Oda to buy time.

Oh, is Smoothie finally going to be relevant this arc? I've been waiting since she was revealed. All she's done so far was fail to open a door and attack Reiju that one time.

Also, why is the last panel almost an exact replica of chapter 876's final panel? Like seriously, they're the exact same pose and expression.
    Even what he says is more or less the same: that the cake is going to take down Big Mom XD.

I'm assuming Oven is going to stop Sanji's group before they leave, because I don't know how Luffy could meet with the rest if it isn't on Cacao Island and it would be a little pointless to have Sanji leave and then come back after the climax is over while Luffy sits around and does nothing for a bunch of hours.

Even what he says is more or less the same: that the cake is going to take down Big Mom XD.

I'm assuming Oven is going to stop Sanji's group before they leave, because I don't know how Luffy could meet with the rest if it isn't on Cacao Island and it would be a little pointless to have Sanji leave and then come back after the climax is over while Luffy sits around and does nothing for a bunch of hours.
    Honestly, I would like to see a Oven vs Sanji fight. Sanji deserves to have a good battle where he takes down an opponent something that he hasn't done since the Fishman Island arc iirc.

Brulee's not even a character at this point, she's a cheap plot device to keep the Straw Hats from losing situations. At least we get to see a bit of nut island.

https://mobile.twitter.com/sandman_A...466391554?s=09

Not the news I expected to return too lol.

But I knew this man would do something like this.
    Yup:

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Reloaded View Post
    https://mobile.twitter.com/sandman_A...466391554?s=09

Not the news I expected to return too lol.

But I knew this man would do something like this.
    Just lol. I'm wondering how long the Reverie arc is going to be now. That also probably means that we will have to wait to see Zoro and the rest of the crew again much more than Sanji's team back in Dressrosa.

Quote Originally Posted by Darthlord7 View Post
    Just lol. I'm wondering how long the Reverie arc is going to be now. That also probably means that we will have to wait to see Zoro and the rest of the crew again much more than Sanji's team back in Dressrosa.
    Sanji's team was gone for 65 five chapters(730 to 795). We haven't seen Zoro and Co. since 822. Chapter 887 will mark 65 chapters, and that's in just three weeks. So yes, if it's going to be at least a year more until we see them, then it'll be a lot more time. But I'd say it's likely we get a glimpse of them long before the Wano Arc officially starts.

I think Reverie is going to be a lot longer than we expected, because I was expecting WCI to end in 10 chapters or so, and even with these news, I just can't see how it could last longer than, say, 20 or 25 chapters at the absolute maximum.
    Last edited by Lucky3; 11th November 2017 at 10:00 PM.

Now my assumption that the story will last until 2023 (based on his 2010 claim that the story was half over) or so doesn't seem so far off. Still, gotta hand it to the guy. Starts manga professionally at 17, becomes one of Japans most well known creators.
    Hey, the new subs I found do use Snowball. I win.

I enjoy writing.

Some people want to blend into the crowd.
    Some people want to stand out from the crowd.
    I want to be the crowd.

Currently patiently waiting for my crazy theories to pan out.

Spoiler:- THEORIES:

Taken from Serebii Episode pictures EP 928

What? Luffy got himself in an even worse situation XD

Into mirror world he goes again, his fight isn't over with him not by a long shot, how he will defeat him? No idea, perfect Gear 4 I guess or King Haki.

Awakening won't happen till Wano is my bet. Yah man, Reverie will be like Lilly / Marine Ford with just Luffy me thinks.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

So Reverie is a full arc?

At least that gives time for anything groundbreaking to occur.

Last edited by Mr. Reloaded; 16th November 2017 at 9:16 PM. Reason: Previous link expired
    Yup:

Oh...

Then maybe we'll still a decently paced Reverie? At the very least WCI won't drag itself.

Page 271 of 271 FirstFirst ... 171221261267268269270271