Page 101 of 231 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111151201 ... LastLast
Results 2,501 to 2,525 of 5762

Thread: Official One Piece Manga Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Blaziryu View Post
    LOL @ Usopp. Man, he really needs to cut back off the meat if he doesn't want to die from a heart attack.
    If you look closely, he's not stuffing himself on meat but rather a fruit that likely tastes like it.

I could see this happening...

I do wonder how the Straw Hats will get back together.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

They will make their own way back somehow. But will they head back to the Sunny and wait for Luffy or actually head to where they are now.
    And who do you think will turn up first?
    I'm back and with a 3DS friend code if you want to add me: 5026 4445 5102

I forgot all about the Sunny. I guess they would head back to the ship (If it's still there), But they all would relativity have to arrive at the same time.

I imagine Rayleigh would look after it. It would be alright if they turned up in the sunny at the last minute to save Luffy or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Chimchar15 View Post
    Wow Usopp nis fat, and Sanji is a.....well lets just say it's not pretty. I hope they both go back to normal before the crew reunites.
    I would laugh my ass off if we get him back as a trasvesti.
    Quote Originally Posted by latios reborn View Post
    I imagine Rayleigh would look after it. It would be alright if they turned up in the sunny at the last minute to save Luffy or something.
    I doubt that Rayleigh knows where they are, unless Kuma revealed it to him.
    [IMG]http://i38.*******.com/24pcwfb.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i38.*******.com/35hmmj4.jpg[/IMG]

Credit to ~.:Northern Lights:.~ for the sprites.

Spoiler tidbits.
    Cover Story: Chopper barely escapes being cooked.

Title: "Ace and Whitebeard"

It turns out that Luffy already knew they weren't blood brothers. He tells the others that Ace's father was really Roger, which plays out similarly to when Garp told of Luffy's lineage.

Scene changes to Ace.

Ace's memories:
    Setting out ... Luffy getting saved by Shanks ... discussing joining the Shichibukai (?)
    Provoking Whitebeard ... dueling with Jimbei for 5 days ... and then the duel with Whitebeard
    The days on Whitebeard's ship when Ace plotted to kill him ... and the day he recognises Whitebeard as his father.

Ace: Despite Whitebeard specifically saying not to chase Blackbeard, I went after him without a care for my life. Its fine if you left me here.

Whitebeard: What? Did I say that? I did order you to chase Blackbeard....

Whitebeard and his sons (the 14 division captains) discuss.

Division Captains: Father said to let you go. It's not your fault.

Whitebeard conjures up a huge tsunami wave.
    Sengoku: Whitebeard is the Earthquake Earthquake devil fruit user. Do not assume we have the upper hand with more numbers ... he could destroy the world!

The tsunami converges from 2 different directions.

Even though 1 side was stopped by Ao Kiji, the Marines would have instantly lost 50,000 men if Akainu did not block the other.

End

Pardon any awkward expression xP I did this as fast as I could.
    Whitebeard shows why he's a beast.

Umm I thought Duval and his crew were watching Sunny for Luffy and the crew until they returned? Also cool spoilers thanks man.

Whitebeard is the Earthquake Earthquake devil fruit user
    Oh shi-

10shi-limit

Who the hell ARE all you people

Rayleigh would still have to coat it

Huh so I guess we won't see Luffy getting some newfound angst about not really being Ace's brother.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

Maybe a flashback or something

The Piece of One will have a spread of color for Chapter 553, and that issue will be the double issue Jump has every summer, so after the week where we get info for that chapter, we'll have to wait an extra week before getting info on Chapter 554.

Of course, the chapter that's being released this Monday (that we've just gotten info on) is 552.
    Reminder from August 09, 2010- Name my future Reshiram "Griffin"...

My Current HeartGold Team:

If you want, look at Yu-Gi-Oh! C,Pokiman, and Naruto C, but they haven't exactly been updated recently...

STILL REJECTING PMs. SORRY. (No offense to anyone.)

I feel as though it feels awkward, that Luffy knew all along that they weren't related. I mean, I guess it's just in his nature to easily forget about things, and when they do come up, not to react to them so much. Still... it just doesn't feel right.

I still wonder if Dragon is going to get involved with this. Now that I realize fruits can be like "Earthquake", maybe Dragon is something along the lines of controlling Weather.

I don't use "uber" Pokemon,I don't calculate stat values, I don't use cheating devices, I don't breed my way to perfection, and I don't care about natures. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and treat them like individuals instead of brainless drones. If you use this philosophy, copy & paste this into your signature.(Started by Tyranitar)

Quote Originally Posted by Madness View Post
    I still wonder if Dragon is going to get involved with this. Now that I realize fruits can be like "Earthquake", maybe Dragon is something along the lines of controlling Weather.
    His power seems mainly to be related to the wind, so "Kaze Kaze no Mi"?

Quote Originally Posted by Cyan View Post
    His power seems mainly to be related to the wind, so "Kaze Kaze no Mi"?
    So I'm not alone.

HOLY CRAP ON A STICK, WHITEBEARD HAS A POWER AS KICKASS AS HIS MOUSTACHE.
    [IMG]http://i38.*******.com/24pcwfb.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i38.*******.com/35hmmj4.jpg[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Yellow Torterra View Post
    So I'm not alone.

HOLY CRAP ON A STICK, WHITEBEARD HAS A POWER AS KICKASS AS HIS MOUSTACHE.
    I wish I was related to him.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

Whitebeard? More like Rapebeard...amirite? *bricked*

Didn't expect him to be a Fruit user, but for some reason I'm not disappointed by that.

How does the World Government sleep at night knowing what happens when you work up the Angry King of the Sea?

Quote Originally Posted by MugenKeiji View Post
    Whitebeard? More like Rapebeard...amirite? *bricked*

Didn't expect him to be a Fruit user, but for some reason I'm not disappointed by that.

How does the World Government sleep at night knowing what happens when you work up the Angry King of the Sea?
    I'm expecting something along the lines of the creators of the world people and Sengoku having enough power to counter-attack. Sengoku has yet to show any kind of power whatsoever, so if he did, that would be interesting.

I don't use "uber" Pokemon,I don't calculate stat values, I don't use cheating devices, I don't breed my way to perfection, and I don't care about natures. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and treat them like individuals instead of brainless drones. If you use this philosophy, copy & paste this into your signature.(Started by Tyranitar)

I'm expecting something along the lines of the creators of the world people and Sengoku having enough power to counter-attack. Sengoku has yet to show any kind of power whatsoever, so if he did, that would be interesting.
    That's true. The World Government still has agents (it wouldn't surprise me if Cipher Pol was just ONE of the organizations at their disposal) and the Admirals are nothing to sneeze at. This is a battle that concerns MARINE HQ, not all the Government's forces.

We still don't know Akainu's power, so that's an unknown measure.

Knowing how strong Garp is and Sengoku's above him, I assume his power isn't just in position alone.

Hell I'm glad the War took a backseat to Ace's backstory. Damn, he's a lucky kid to have the Flame Flame Fruit at an early age. That's kind of cool his former Crew was known as the Spade Pirates, must have had some awesome members to get to the Grand Line... hell, to go toe-to-toe with Jimbei is no easy task being a FISHMAN and a Shichibukai. 5 days of battling and this was from his PRE-2nd Division Commander days. I'm guessing he was offered a Shichibukai position through Garp's suggestion in order to protect him from Government persecution back then.

Oda sure has a way of subverting the fans predictions. Luffy knew all along, he was just casual about it. Doesn't matter now, the whole world already knows it anyway so um ... secret over.

This was a fair chapter, a good read though maybe some action to be desired (I want Toei to stretch the battle between Jimbei and Ace...who's with me?) but it answers some questions that's for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by uber gon View Post
    I wish I was related to him.
    Don't we all?
    The way they handle everything else: Get their *** handed to them, use something as a scapegoat, then carpet bomb the living hell out of it
    For some reason, I can see him having some sort of Logia power

The five remaining Warlords have appeared. Something tells me that by the middle of the battle, only two will be left siding with the Marines

"Kaze Kaze no Mi"?
    I will hit you. Wind Wind Fruit, dammit. It's bad enough translators are opting to not translate the whole damn thing. >:|

(I want Toei to stretch the battle between Jimbei and Ace...who's with me?) but it answers some questions that's for sure.
    Like they did for Mohji and Cabaji's fight with one another?

I think one of the interesting aspects here is Luffy's character. This is probably the first time he wasn't slow about something! Considering the fact that he said himself that he didn't have a dad, it's kinda weird hearing Luffy say he knew about something before everyone else.

As for Whitebeard, I'm pretty sure his own physical strength, paired up with his Devil Fruit powers are what makes him considered as the strongest man in the world.
    Last edited by Chris; 30th July 2009 at 5:09 PM.

3DS FC: 3222-6347-6877 | Nintendo Network ID: Tsukento

I will be surprised if Akainu's power doesn't have something to do with plants considering he is wearing a flower shirt under his jacket and has a rose/flower in his jacket...

Quote Originally Posted by Spy View Post
    As for Whitebeard, I'm pretty sure his own physical strength, paired up with his Devil Fruit powers are what makes him considered as the strongest man in the world.
    Makes you wonder how Roger rivaled him

Don't we all?
    I would kill a man to have that moustache.

For some reason, I can see him having some sort of Logia power
    I see him with a Zoan fruit, it would give some nice explanation to the goat.

The five remaining Warlords have appeared. Something tells me that by the middle of the battle, only two will be left siding with the Marines
    Moria and Kuma?
    Mihawk doesn't give a damn about the battle, Hancock obviously wont do much and I can't see Doflamingo siding with the WG.
    Makes you wonder how Roger rivaled him
    With the info about Mr. Roger we have, it migh be pure brute strenght.

Now that I think about it, there is still no Mizu Mizu no Mi, but that would probably be a big contrradiction to the rules.

Page 101 of 231 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111151201 ... LastLast