Page 151 of 231 FirstFirst ... 51101141147148149150151152153154155161201 ... LastLast
Results 3,751 to 3,775 of 5756

Thread: Official One Piece Manga Discussion Thread

Wow, we got another neat color page this week. I liked it. I loved seeing Sanji's reaction to Princess Shirahoshi. I was sure that he'd have a massive nosebleed when he turned around, but he seems to have just turned to stone, which is still interesting I suppose. I loved Vander Decken's reaction to Princess Shirahoshi's rejection; that part just made me laugh. That short battle with Vander Decken was pretty cool to see, but I was even more impressed with Zoro. It looks like he managed to defeat Hodi with just one cut. It could all just be a trick, but I still found it cool.

Still, Zoro still gets points for landing a pretty good hit on a fishman underwater. Only the top tier of fighters could probably do that.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

lolol at sanji turning to stone xD

sort of funny how I was wondering what happened to zoro while clicking to the next page and was like 'oh he just owned hodi' nice.. but I think it isn't really that easy..

anyway I want jimbe and luffy to meet O_O
        Spoiler:- My latest challenge:

I can see that the strawhats have gotten way stronger. Zoro took out Hodi with an single blow... underwater! And Ruffy knocked Vander Decken into ground even though he was tied up with ropes! But if find it strange that Hodi become defeated thet easily. If so, have evrery enemy showed up yet? And what about the guy that kidnaps mermaids?
    TO THE STAFF
    I found an error in my username, the letter w.
    Could I please change my name to Shiny Pokemon Lover? P.S I replase this text with a thank you line to the staff member who does it.

I, too, very much doubt that Hodi will be beaten just like that. I know all the strawhats have gotten a LOT stronger, but since Hodi seems to be the main villain of this arc, I doubt he'd be taken out by Zoro so easily.

I liked the mini-Luffy fight too, having him tied up and still winning makes it more amusing than the usual fights. Now I'm looking forward to how Nami plays out in this arc, given her attachment with the first lot of Fisherman pirates I'm hoping she'll play a larger role in this arc.
    On #SPP and #SPP-wifi as Bidoof

<Hydregion> I have REAL proof from BULBAPEDIA that Arceus made the universe

White FC: 3911 6724 1283

I want Chapter 619 to hurry.... there's so much that's going to happen in the next few chapters, especially now that Hodi has been beaten.
    Pokemon: The Theme of Secrets

At long last, I am returning with my Fan-Fic. Just need to find a better host. Blogger has done its course but I need just a little more recognition.

I freaking HATE "Mega" Evolution.

So Hodi would have been beaten if it wasn't for his roids which revived him. Zoro's only limitations now are the fact that he can't hold his breathe forever. However had he owned a bubble helmet he might of kicked Hodi's *** some more.

Twin: PhQnix Bishie: Kurapica Cartoon Bishie: Freakazoid Pair: Leona

Samba Dinos don't need context.
    Xanga |Last FM

I was surprise that Zoro actually took out Hodi. I wasn't exactly expecting him to do that good. But now that Hodi has been revived using the strengthening pills, he should provide a much tougher opponent considering he was able to hold King Neptune with one hand. King Neptune's attack was pretty impressive, now it'll be interesting to see what his soldiers will do now. Great that Luffy and gang finally reached the Sea Forest. I loved Jinbei's expression at seeing the princess and I'm glad that Sanji is back to being normal. It'll be interesting to see what exactly Jinbei had to tell the Straw Hats about Arlong and how it relates to the current situation. Pretty great chapter.

The straw hats have become way more powerful after the time-skip. I'm kinda surprised that people doubted Zoro could win. These New Fisherman are chump change honestly. The only thing going for them is the roids. The captain only gets a major Strength boost but other then that nothing out of the ordinary. I bet Sanji could beat Hodi honestly if they fight and Sanji has an Air Bubble. The Straw Hats still have not passed into the New World, they are stuck smack dab in the the middle of the Grand Line under the Red Line Mountain where Fisherman Isle is located. So that means the enemies shouldn't be too tough for the crew especially with all the training most of them went through.

I mean Luffy is such a beast now, he can pretty much give a good fight to Adminrals from Pre Time-skip era if he was as powerful as he is now.

Pleeeeease tell me you guys read the One Piece x Toriko One Shot? I laughed for ages at the end!

I'm hoping Nami doesn't blame Jinbei for what happened with Arlong. I mean I know she went through a lot, but Jinbei really isn't a bad guy.
    On #SPP and #SPP-wifi as Bidoof

<Hydregion> I have REAL proof from BULBAPEDIA that Arceus made the universe

White FC: 3911 6724 1283

Quote Originally Posted by Sizerdrix View Post
    I'm hoping Nami doesn't blame Jinbei for what happened with Arlong. I mean I know she went through a lot, but Jinbei really isn't a bad guy.
    She forgave Hachi

So she'll forgive Jinbei

Unless Jinbei specifically told Arlong to take over the East Blue, Nami shouldn't have that hard of a time forgiving him.

Jimbei should allow Nami to get a free hit off of him. He could've made Arlong the way he is.

Quote Originally Posted by Blaziryu View Post
    He could've made Arlong the way he is.
    I think it was the years of oppression and slavery that made Arlong hate humans, not Jinbei.

I'm really looking forward to this flashback, it's my first one since I started reading.

I'm calling it, Fisher Tiger is a Tiger Shark Fishman (subtle, I know).

At long last, I am returning with my Fan-Fic. Just need to find a better host. Blogger has done its course but I need just a little more recognition.

Quote Originally Posted by TsukiMirage View Post
    Unless Jinbei specifically told Arlong to take over the East Blue, Nami shouldn't have that hard of a time forgiving him.
    Yeah, Nami and Jinbe are cool with each other. I think that this should definitely relate to the dissolution of the Sunny Pirates, and also some more on Hodi and queen Otohime's death.
    BLACK TEAM!
    (I have claimed Honchkrow, the Don)
    [IMG]http://i51.*******.com/xfnpc5.png[/IMG][IMG]http://i56.*******.com/21l4h6t.png[/IMG]
    R.I.P. Shiny Dusknoir and Shiny Ratticate
        Spoiler:- Credit:

I wouldn't say Nami & Jinbei are cool with each other. I mean, we haven't actually got any interaction between the two yet. Now yes, Jinbei probably deeply regrets that he inadvertadly (sic) caused the death of her mother, but I doubt Nami will quickly accept Jinbei as an ally, despite all that Luffy and he went through.

Quote Originally Posted by Thriller View Post
    I wouldn't say Nami & Jinbei are cool with each other. I mean, we haven't actually got any interaction between the two yet. Now yes, Jinbei probably deeply regrets that he inadvertadly (sic) caused the death of her mother, but I doubt Nami will quickly accept Jinbei as an ally, despite all that Luffy and he went through.
    Well, they haven't had any interaction with each other but she's going to have to accept Jinbe as an ally because he's that important to the Straw Hat's success on fishman island.
    BLACK TEAM!
    (I have claimed Honchkrow, the Don)
    [IMG]http://i51.*******.com/xfnpc5.png[/IMG][IMG]http://i56.*******.com/21l4h6t.png[/IMG]
    R.I.P. Shiny Dusknoir and Shiny Ratticate
        Spoiler:- Credit:

Keep your friends close, but keep your enemies closer.

Nami may accept that Jinbei has done a lot for Luffy but that doesn't necessarily mean that she will be on good terms with him.

Nami hating Jimbei would be completely out of character for her...

Why does it matter if Nami and Jinbei get along? The Straw Hats are gonna leave Jinbei behind after the whole Fisherman Island mess is over with. Oda will use a few pages to tell Jinbei's story before Van comes and gets owned by Luffy for real. Then the attack on Hodi starts off. If Nami does something it will just eat up a bit more time so I hope Oda doesn't do that.

Spoiler:- One Piece 620 Spoiler:

Spoiler:- pics:
    So we'll finally see what Fisher Tiger looks like.
    Last edited by TsukiMirage; 6th April 2011 at 10:42 AM.

Chapter 620 is out.

So, Arlong Park was supposed to be an amusement park for Fishman? Uh... I hope there's more to Arlong's ambition than that...

But I must say, I feel a lot of sympathy for the Fishman now, as Hachan said that all along, they did want to live in peace with the humans.

Arlong's treatment of humans makes a lot of sense now, as often times superior beings control those weaker out of fear...

So the crap hits the fan with the citizens of Fishman Island. Even though their bosses aren't around, the rest of Hodi's gang is proceeding on with his plan. We learn quite alot on the history between the species. Seems like Arlong was looking to give the humans a taste of their own medicine. Nice to hear the difference in goals between Queen Otohime and Fisher Tiger and even nicer to finally see Fisher Tiger in person. Great chapter.

Page 151 of 231 FirstFirst ... 51101141147148149150151152153154155161201 ... LastLast