Page 154 of 229 FirstFirst ... 54104144150151152153154155156157158164204 ... LastLast
Results 3,826 to 3,850 of 5718

Thread: Official One Piece Manga Discussion Thread

I hope Otohime gets killed this chapter. Don't get me wrong now, she's been a marvelous character, and I look forward to seeing her animated, but since we already know she's gonna die, why put off the inevitable?

We gotta get back into the main conflict, and if my hunch about Jinbe taking the SH's somewhere is right, we gotta hurry and rescue Zoro, Ussop & Brook.
    Pokemon: The Theme of Secrets

At long last, I am returning with my Fan-Fic. Just need to find a better host. Blogger has done its course but I need just a little more recognition.

I freaking HATE "Mega" Evolution.

Spoiler:- One Piece 626:

Spoiler:- Pictures:
    Guess who dies!
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

Well all motivations have been set up already and we more or less know what everyone involved in the main conflict wants. Luffy will obviously help the princess with her power it's just a matter of when.

Twin: PhQnix Bishie: Kurapica Cartoon Bishie: Freakazoid Pair: Leona

Samba Dinos don't need context.
    Xanga |Last FM

The exchange between Vander Decken and his henchmen was pretty funny and we learn some more about his reasons for wanting Shirahoshi as a wife. I actually though he was after her ability to control Sea Kings. It was wonderful to see that all of Otohime's efforts were finally rewarded. Plus, it showed us at least one Tenryuubito appears not to be all that bad, if he's willing to support building relations between humans and fishmans. Hopefully that sort of Tenryuubito will play a role later on. Learning of the legend, it seems clear that Shirahoshi's ability will likely play a huge role later on. I have to say that I don't think Vander Decken had an actual hand in Otohime's death, but simply took advantage of the confusion for his own benefit. I could believe Hodi Jones or one of his group was the ones responsible for the burning of the papers and shooting the queen, considering they would have completely disagreed with her beliefs. Anyhow, this chapter was wonderful.

Decken is too funny, too bad he's evil or I'd actually want him to be apart of the crew bahaha!! I look forward to seeing how Luffy will help guide the mermaid Princess, this is going to be one heck of an ending. Hodi is clearly the one who shot the Queen, of course seeing Luffy V.S Hodi even more now. Over all I loved the chapter and was sad when the Queen got killed but the Straw hats will get revenge for her. I can't wait for the next chapter, I'm thinking the flashbacks will end and will get back to what happened with Zoro, how long can he go on without airXD
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

I would also liked if Decken was good and joined the strawhats. It's a sad story with the Queen who got killed and the princess who had to stay in the tower for all those years. But what about that pirate who captures mermaid to sell them as slaves shouldn't we see more to him? :/
    TO THE STAFF
    I found an error in my username, the letter w.
    Could I please change my name to Shiny Pokemon Lover? P.S I replase this text with a thank you line to the staff member who does it.

Wasn't he going to try and take the mermaid Princess before the flashbacks started? I think will be dealing with him once they end. Him and Decken, cuz I think they were both going to attack the gang at the same time.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Oh look. New One Piece is out and no one posts....How surprising....>_>

That human was obviously framed, I can totally see Hordy being the real shooter.

So the shooter was a human, which clearly strained things farther. The question is, where did he come from and why did he do it. I can't help but thing that he was merely a pawn for someone's plan. So like Tiger Fisher, King Neptune also became conflicted in his desire for peace and hatred for humans. But at least Prince Fukaboshi and his brothers appears to have taken the matter of her wish upon his own hands. Now it becomes clear why Hodi and his gang is attacking now, when the time of the reverie has come. as expected, Jinbe didn't have a direct role in Arlong's actions and Nami holds no grudge. Quite funny how Luffy fell asleep at the very beginning of the story and how nonchalant Nami and Chopper were towards Shirahoshi. Very splendid chapter.

Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
    Oh look. New One Piece is out and no one posts....How surprising....>_>

That human was obviously framed, I can totally see Hordy being the real shooter.
    I would have posted, can't double post though =/ One Piece is very popular though, just not here for some reason, heck it just got a new selling record in Japan.

Spoiler:

At first I thought the killer was Arlong, but then I was like, "Wait, he's in East Blue..."
    Anyway, is Shirahoshi's ability(?) considered to be Haki?

I didn't like that Luffy fell asleep but thats Luffy for you. It was a good chapter but I tend to dislike flashback chapters that deal with secondary characters. Overall I'm just glad we can finally get to the fighting and hopefully to the surface of the New World by July after things are taken care of in Fisherman Isle.

Quote Originally Posted by CoolTrainerTerry View Post
    Anyway, is Shirahoshi's ability(?) considered to be Haki?
    I don't think so, I think it's simply an unique ability.

her ability to call seakings is not haki, although i do imagine she will have been born with CoO like her mother, expecially if she might join the SH's, haki would be helpful, just the ability to call seakings could get old and i doubt shes got any fishmen karate **** up her sleave -_-
    Quote Originally Posted by TsukiMirage View Post
    They do work FOR the Marines, supplying intelligence to them and acting as guards for the Gate of Justice. Heck, if they didn't work for the Marines, why would Aokiji give them the power to order a Buster Call? He just hands that power out to random people?
    this guy thinks CP9 works for the marines

so that where 6 chapters of flashbacks o.O and yes hodi probably shot the queen, he is that kind of sneaky guy :P
        Spoiler:- My latest challenge:

I wonder how the anime will hanndle the flashbacks? They are still in the Luffy/Ace flashbacks but that was an entire arc, this one is just a bunch of flashbacks for a character, could go by a lot faster. Any ways, if Hodi shot the Queen, Luffy will be getting revenge for her.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueDragonfangirl View Post
    I wonder how the anime will hanndle the flashbacks? They are still in the Luffy/Ace flashbacks but that was an entire arc, this one is just a bunch of flashbacks for a character, could go by a lot faster. Any ways, if Hodi shot the Queen, Luffy will be getting revenge for her.
    Just kinda butting in here but it was probalby Hodi who killed her or had it done. Luffy should not be the one to fight Hodi, it should be Jinbei if Luffy kills/beats Hodi the fishmen will just be like of another human killing/beating up a fishman, Hodi is a martyr for out cause and all that, so let another fishman do it, aka Jinbei. Personally I am doubtful of the New Fishmen pirates fighting ability, I thinks they will be used mostly just to showcase the crews new powers not put up a really difficult uphill battle of a fight like usual.
    The one thing that does not abide by majority rule is a person's conscience
    To Kill A Mockingbird

It is no matter, let Hercules himself do what he may, the cat will mew, and dog will have his day.
    Hamlet Act V Scene I

Quote Originally Posted by ironknight42 View Post
    Just kinda butting in here but it was probalby Hodi who killed her or had it done. Luffy should not be the one to fight Hodi, it should be Jinbei if Luffy kills/beats Hodi the fishmen will just be like of another human killing/beating up a fishman, Hodi is a martyr for out cause and all that, so let another fishman do it, aka Jinbei. Personally I am doubtful of the New Fishmen pirates fighting ability, I thinks they will be used mostly just to showcase the crews new powers not put up a really difficult uphill battle of a fight like usual.
    What if Luffy helps redeems Hodi? Turn him good and he joins the crew? That could happen and the mer/mermaid would see people as good. Than again, Mermaid Princess being friends with them and him saving Hodi from killing the mermaid Princess could help. Just throwing a few ideas out, I just have seen this fight forshadowed since Jinbe said Don't fight Hodi to Luffy.

hodi will not join, i have read so many page long theorys bout how people "know" hodis gunna join, and they all have been pretty awful, hes way far past redemption, the straw hats would never let someone like him join, if shirahoshi doesnt join, jinbei most likely will or nobody yet (although a fishmen would be nice, and from these last chapters its pretty damn obvious the big *** mermaid princess is joining)
    They do work FOR the Marines, supplying intelligence to them and acting as guards for the Gate of Justice. Heck, if they didn't work for the Marines, why would Aokiji give them the power to order a Buster Call? He just hands that power out to random people?

Shirahoshi won't join. She's too big, can't walk on dry land, and can't fight.

Hordy? Joining? Hahahahahaha...no.

The only one who has any chance at joining is Jimbe, and that's unlikely too...

im pretty sure there was some casket decken was talking about ryuuguu palace owns that can age people, and if its true they can age shirahoshi to age she get legs, also the ability to call sea kings would be extremely helpful, she will also probably have CoO, im still hoping jinbei will join, but all signs are pointing to shirahoshi

There were signs pointing to Marguerite too, but she didn't join either...

If Jinbe is just as strong I don't want him to join either, we have to keep the Monster Trio the strongest of the crew. I can see mermaid Princess joining by now I guess, I wouldn't mind it myself, its been a while since we've had a female apart of the crew. If she learns to work that CoO than she'd be one of the strongest.

lol no she wont, for all we know almost every SH prob has haki now, just CoO wont make her amazing, luffy has all 3 and zoro and sanji deffinantly already have CoO and CoA they just havent said so yet (zoro will probably get CoC to) and the monster trio are still stronger that jinbei, if he joined he would be after sanji or franky imo (definantly after sanji), also marguerite didnt have near as much signs as shirahoshi, the whole prediction of her travelling the with someone skyrocketed her chances imo

Fine, however Mermaid Princess would be one of the srongest females :P If Jinbe was the one to join, I guess I could handle him being as strong as at least Franky. However, yah seems to be more signs pointing to the mermaid Princess, man would that be insane. He has to be under Sanji for sure. It'd be epic, if the entire Monster Trio had CoC too, have a feeling your right about that one.

Page 154 of 229 FirstFirst ... 54104144150151152153154155156157158164204 ... LastLast