Page 158 of 230 FirstFirst ... 58108148154155156157158159160161162168208 ... LastLast
Results 3,926 to 3,950 of 5742

Thread: Official One Piece Manga Discussion Thread

  1. #3926
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    293

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Crimsonash310 View Post
    I agree with TsukiMirage about the Straw Hats switching opponents. It has happened before and can happen again and most likely will happen again.
    i was talking about on other forums, uve been trolling me this whole time -_- its obvious u dont like me, thats why i meant other forums because i imagine most people here will like him alot more than me lawl
    plus strawhats will have the same number as bb pirates, other times they have switched have been chaos and uneven, oda wouldnt do this for this battle
    edited out one part, didnt mean just u dont count :/ i said before im not counting anyone from this forum
    Last edited by Fa7e; 17th June 2011 at 3:06 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by TsukiMirage View Post
    They do work FOR the Marines, supplying intelligence to them and acting as guards for the Gate of Justice. Heck, if they didn't work for the Marines, why would Aokiji give them the power to order a Buster Call? He just hands that power out to random people?
    this guy thinks CP9 works for the marines

  2. #3927
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    The World That Never Was
    Posts
    4,803

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fa7e View Post
    wow this is just sad im done arguing, please go read the chapters again, duvals men guarded the ship. and yes, zoro was almost dead, i havent seen that in years and i still know that, if his wound opened up fully, he would have died, it was not just a little wound, your an idiot. and its a laugh that u think hachi can join and not be a powerhouse and "grow" the strawhats have had the whole first half of the show to grow and a 2 year TS, what u except hachi to catch up while sailing the New World? hes a joke, and so are you. hachi has been around the new world? i dont think he has, i would like proof, hes just been to FI, and hes not a helmsman, thats jinbei. and why would he ask Hachi to join now when he has had 100000000000000000 other chances to, BECAUSE HE DOESNT WANT HIM, he know hachi has his own **** to do
    im really lol'ing at what u just said about my second paragraph, i gave u so much proof, you sound like a moron and are in complete troll mode, she hasnt commanded them yet, but its pretty much a fact she can, but it doesnt mean she cant fail as i imagine she will a few times, they can choose to not listen to her, if she has a weak heart they will pick up on that, merfolk can talk to fish, species doesnt ****ing matter it probably just helps as they would like if the person calling them was like them like how they helped jinbei, they can talk to all fish with the exception of Sea Kings except for Shirahoshi, please read the ****ing chapters again and read up on ur facts about fishpeople. you say wiki is not accual proof but if u go look at it again when she called them and look back at when weve seen fish called before its the same method, sonar waves.
    seriously, go post ur wolf argument on another forum, u will look like an idiot, until then dont talk to me. you will not find a single person that will agree with you about them switching opponents and zoro, sanji, or luffy battling him and u have said the same thing about zoro, sanji, ect...... over 5 times, o and btw, i havent said once zoro and sanji cant fight underwater /facepalm.
    go search every single blackbeard vs strawhat matchup thread u can,there wont be 1 switching opponents post, how about you go post that idea and see what happens
    anyways im not even reading the rest, i dont know what i expecting coming on to a pokemon forum and seeing what people think about one piece, as idiots like you are bound to be here and know nothing,
    this is the only thing i would like you to respond to, if you SO convinced that she wont be able to control sea kings and hachi will join, than u should be willing to make a bet, i know its not fair to say account as you have been here for a while, but if im right u have to put w/e i want and ur sig and i will do the same if ur right (no hentai or anything obv), but i doubt you will, because like i have said, u know your theories are awful, u just dont want to be proven wrong. to bad the BB battle is forever away as your completely wrong about wolf
    Well whatever you wish. I did read the chapter and Franky specifically talks about Duval, no the Flying Fish Riders. No, Zoro wasn't almost dead when he fought Hachi. He didn't really suffer from his wounds til after he beat Hachi and began to fight Arlong. There's no reason Hachi couldn't join and grow from there, as we see that he's not that far below. What I find funny is that you use that as an escuse for why hachi can't join, even though the exact same thing would apply to Shirahoshi. And Hachi was a member of the Sun Pirates, who spent years sailing through the new world. The issue is calling =/= commanding. You say that she can command them by calling, yet years ago when her mother was shot they appeared and left while she was still crying. If she had just cried and then stopped once they had appeared, then I could agree, but she was still crying even after they left. If they are commanded that way, they should have done more while their master was "commanding" them, right?

    Considering I gave you a direct example of them switching opponents during a major fight (CP9), I fail to understand why you continue to deny they have done so. And as you have repeatedly brought up the idea that they would need Shirahoshi to fight him underwater, the implication was that they couldn't fight a giant underwater. If you believe they can do so, then there's no need to bring Shirahoshi into the issue.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.



  3. #3928
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    293

    Default

    well than you didnt read good enough or the wrong chapter, the reason Franky talks about Duval is probably because hes the leader and not a fodder like all his men, it clearly shows duval and his men protecting the sunny and 2 years later when they see duval he is with all of his men all bandaged up. heres them when they started protecting http://www.mangareader.net/103-2621-...apter-514.html as for the other things i dont remember what chapter it showed it and im not going searching for it just because you dont remember, when i already searched for the thing above, just go look on OP Wiki, although u say its not a fact like the thing for shirahoshi, it is facts about things already shown. and ya im pretty sure if a wound fully opened causing his death and him pushing an insane fever, and even falling over before fighting, though hachi thought he was faking, is almost dead. and sorry the strawhats didnt grow for 2 years to have someone join to just start growing, dont talk to me about hachi unless ur willing to do the bet. no the sea kings should not have done more, as i explained and the brother explained in the manga the sea kings were probably trying to help her mom and when they saw they couldnt, they swam away, its really that simple. and if she can call them and they come to her, they will clearly listen to her, or at least are capable of listening to her if they deem her fit, or else they would just totally ignore her. your an idiot if you still think otherwise, if she cant control them now, which i dont think she can, she will CLEARLY be able to control them edventually, seriously the power is not trolling her and only allowing her to call them and stare at them, it says its devistating and if used for evil can sink the world, you really need to just stop trying to not be wrong and get over it, i honestly dont care.
    CP9 proves ****, its was ABSOLUTE BANANAS, **** was all over the place, uneven people for strawhats to face (i think, i could be wrong), hide and seek, BB will not be like that at all, its going to be a head to head comfirmation, you ask how can i be so sure? same way everyone else thats not half retarded is so sure, it will be the main battle of the series, at least Crew vs Crew battle, not counting the world government vs revolutionaires + allies and all the other crazy **** that will happen in that giant battle.
    they CANT fight a giant underwater by themselves without the sunny *******, what do u expect one of them to man the ship, coat it, go underwater and battle him? seriously what the **** are you expecting, and all of the people u say will fight him: Luffy, Zoro, Sanji, is practically a fact they wont, Luffy will face Blackbeard, Zoro will face Shiliew, and Sanji will face the third strongest and someone with his style or close to like him, not Wolf. since u do seem like u agree with me now it will be a water battle, the only people kinda close to being a match for him is Robin and Monster Chopper, O WAIT, they cant swim, even people who dont think Shirahoshi is joining still say that Jinbei will join and battle him underwater, none of the strawhats as of now are a good matchup for Wolf, someone joining in the Future will be his matchup, not the people you think
    GO POST YOUR THEORY ON A SITE, STOP IGNORING THIS FOR **** SAKE, YOU KNOW YOUR WRONG, IM NOT ASKING YOU TO MAKE AN IDIOT OF URSELF AND POST AN ENTIRE THREAD ABOUT IT, JUST YOUR RETARDED THEORY IN A MATCHUP THEAD <---- sorry wanted to MAKE SURE u see that so u dont ignore it like u have been. doesnt even have to be apforums so u wont look to stupid, go find ur own thread i dont ****ing care, u can even make a troll account for it if u like. i know u wont do this, and if u do, it will be in a thread i dont know so when u get flamed to hell, i wont know

    common grow a pare, have some fun, ill even make it less complicating of a bet, how about, if Hachi joins, ill put w/e u want in my sig, and if Shirahoshi joins, you do the same, this shouldnt be a problem since your so sure

    and yes i know i said im done arguing.....and here i am..... _._
    Last edited by Fa7e; 17th June 2011 at 11:24 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by TsukiMirage View Post
    They do work FOR the Marines, supplying intelligence to them and acting as guards for the Gate of Justice. Heck, if they didn't work for the Marines, why would Aokiji give them the power to order a Buster Call? He just hands that power out to random people?
    this guy thinks CP9 works for the marines

  4. #3929
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    The World That Never Was
    Posts
    4,803

    Default

    You realize that was a completely different situation, right? That was when they were waiting for Rayleigh. Again, if Franky meant them all, then he would have said Flying Fish Riders instead of mentioning Duval personally and then mentioning how he was injured. Surely Duval couldn't have been the only person of his crew to have been injured. And I remember the Zoro and Hachi fight just fine. It was chapter 84-85. So you believe that they can't take on a slightly weaker crew member that will grow alongside them, even though that's basically what happen with Nami, Usopp, and Chopper? And you think that while it's clear Hachi could never measure up to the strength of the stronger Straw hats like Luffy and Sanji, he can't match and grow along the weaker Straw Hats? The key thing is that Shirahoshi was still crying when the Sea Kings left. So what, does that mean that there's a time limit to how long they wait around, even if their master is still upset? While clearly they won't just stand around in the future, I simply can't see Shirahoshi commanding them like some yugioh monsters.

    So you're completely ignoring the CP9 example, but speak down on me? The CP9 battle was a major fight with an even number of people fighting. They paired off and fought for a while, then some won and helped the others who were having trouble. Not only that, but the same thing happen in Skypia and Triller Park, so it was far from a one time thing. The only thing that matters in a final battle is the match between Luffy and who ever the main villain is that arc. The same will likely happen in the fight with Blackbeard.

    Why do you think they would have to go through all the effort of coating a ship and stuff to fight underwater? Would it not be simply that wherever they are fighting would be close to where everyone else in, thus they would simply need to jump in the water to fight? You know, like the other times they had to fight underwater. And you say that Sanji would fight the third strongest, how do you know that's not Wolf? Not only that, but they aren't the only ones who could fight him. Franky has shown the firepower to do so and some believe Chopper would also be able to.
    As for who people think could fight him: [1][2][3]
    So I'm clearly not alone in this opinion.

    I don't nee to post anything or make bets because I'm perfectly fine with my own opinion, even though all odds point to Jinbe and I have seen a few impressive arguments as to why. If you're so determined to be proven right, then do all that yourself and come back with the results.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.



  5. #3930
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    293

    Default

    just go re read the chapter, duval and his men guarded it, its a fact, it shows all of them defending it from people and once again, which i said before but u clearly cant read, when he returns it shows Duval along with all the other damn riders there all beat up and bandanged, stop ****ing arguing with me over a fact of one piece and just go find it if u care that much because im sick of searching for things just because you are to stupid to remember. just go look on OP Wiki ffs, were it has FACTS about things that have already occured http://onepiece.wikia.com/wiki/Flying_Fish_Riders
    that pretty much didnt happen with nami, usopp, or chopper, AND THIS IS THE NEW WORLD FFS. nami is the smartest person on there crew and has always been an amazing navigator, without her they would be dead, and it was like that when she first joined, Usopp, maybe, but he accually carried his own weighed and won his 1 on 1's so not really, he's just a coward, Chopper has always been useful and can fight so idk what your talking about, they all carried their own weight, and even though they might not be as powerful as some other members, they have other useful things, and hachi doesnt, and hes not a helmsman as far as we know, thats jinbei. it showed the nami can kick neptunes mens ***'s, and hachis probably just as strong or weaker as them, he would be the weakest person to join and have nothing useful, Stop talking to me about Hachi your to pussy to make the bet because you know your wrong i clearly said why the seakings left after they showed up even though she was still crying, once again how about u ****ing read, and sorry i dont watch yugioh, im not 10.

    CP9 is a ****ing awful example, so are all the other examples your giving
    this is going to be a crew vs crew battle,the BB pirates have a 11 members for a reason, Oda's clearly setting up to be the Strawhats Vs them, which each their own fight, or else they have like 100 members like every other crew, their not just gunna sit their jumping in and out of the ****ing water, the third strongest is not wolf, it will be someone at least KINDA like sanji, they wont have him battle a giant, im probably gunna regret saying this because now your going to try your hardest to think Wolf is the third strongest -_-. Sanji will probably fight Pizzaro, dont say its just me that thinks that because everyone thinks that now, hes the most hyped pretty much besides Blackbeard and Shiliew, Mr Prince Vs Corrupt King (sounds BA) i would say jesus but he just seems to weak for sanji
    and yes, you are alone almost, you kinda just embarrassed yourself, as theres like 2 posts saying that, and everyone else is posting their 1 on 1 matchups, and one of the links was even before FI so people couldnt have thought Wolf was a Wadatatsu, CONGRATS, your one of the probably less than 10 kids stupid enough to think the strawhats will trade opponents. although i do admit im pretty suprised there were even more than 2 kids dumb enough to think that to.
    you wont make the bet because you know your wrong, i made it simple Hachi Joining and Shirahoshi joining, if neither join, nobody has to do a thing, you would make the bet if you thought Shirahoshi wasnt joining, but you clearly do and you know my points have all been valid, i dont wanna here any BS, its simple enough if u dont do the bet, you think Shirahoshi has a good chance. if all odds point to jinbei and he joins, then there shouldnt be a problem, and i thought u said how theres no way jinbei will join because he has his crew, your a hypocrite.
    Last edited by Fa7e; 18th June 2011 at 5:41 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by TsukiMirage View Post
    They do work FOR the Marines, supplying intelligence to them and acting as guards for the Gate of Justice. Heck, if they didn't work for the Marines, why would Aokiji give them the power to order a Buster Call? He just hands that power out to random people?
    this guy thinks CP9 works for the marines

  6. #3931
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    The World That Never Was
    Posts
    4,803

    Default

    I have read the chapters fine, the issue here is that Franky specifically mentioned Duval himself guarding against the Marines after the war, not his crew. Them fighting other pirates before that isn't the same thing. And I don't see why you're getting upset at me about looking things up when I have never asked you to do so. How did it not happen with Nami, Usopp, and Chopper? They were always considerably weaker then the likes of Luffy and Zoro. You can't argue that Hachi being weaker then them is the reason he can't join and then support Shirahoshi. And I read it just fine, you're the one who doesn't seem to understand.

    Why is it an awful example? Because it proves you wrong? You can't call it awful and not explain. The CP9 was a boss battle, the final fight of that arc with an equal number of fighters to face off against each other. It's actually one of the few times every one of the Straw Hats had a major opponent. and you say Oda won't have him fighting a giant, how come? What the evidence of that. Because I can actually provide evidence to back up my believe that Sanji could fight a giant, since it has actually happen before. Why Pizzaro? What reason is behind that thought, because I have been on several forums and not seeing any real hints of that. The whole reason I gave you those links was to show that other people fully believe that Wolf could be handled by the likes of Franky or Chopper. If you really think we're all stupid, then why not post some links of "smart" people who believe he could only be fought by Shirahoshi.

    Sign... Fine, let's make the bet so that we can end this discussion once and for all. And I'm hardly a hypocrite. I did think that Jinbe wouldn't join because he already had a crew, but I was reminded by a friend on another forum that Doflamingo and Ace were also captains of a crew but that didn't stop them from going off to do their own things. So Jinbe can still be a captain and go with the Straw Hats. Plus that would technically mean that Luffy would have another crew under his command like Whitebeard, which honestly would be pretty neat.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.



  7. #3932
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,324

    Default

    Usopp acting like Robin was one of the most disturbing things I've ever seen in this series.

  8. #3933
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    293

    Default

    damn you i went and searched for it http://www.mangareader.net/103-57801...apter-598.html they clearly guarded it alongside duval for as long as he did (though duval obviously kicked more *** and took a bigger beating), dont bring this **** up again. like i said (i dont know why i am saying this still ive had to repeat myself for almost everything) even though they are weaker than the other members, assuming thats what u meant because everyone is weaker then Luffy and Zoro, they have other things that made them useful and the strawhats DESPERATLY needed what they had (except usopp, but hes never been a burden, neither have the others SH's but im still giving examples), Hachi being weak expecially in the NW is a good reason not to join, but you are correct, it isnt an entire reason, but unlike, Nami, Chopper, he doesnt bring usefulness to the table, Hachi has NO REASON to join, he has showed NO INTEREST in joining and the SH's have showed no interest in wanting him to join, they would have asked, and Hachi would have asked alot earlier, Hachi has his own life and is fine as is, its ridiculous u still think hes got a chance or had a chance in the first place
    i have explained TWICE why its a bad example, CP9 wasnt a crew battle, was basically hide and seek, was complete chaos, and various other things that will be nothing like a pirate battle, and its not like CP9 came after the strawhats or even wanted to fight them, they fought them because the strawhats came after them for robin, Blackbeard is heading for Pirate King just like Luffy and is clearly the final enemy, it will be a confrontation not like CP9, blackbeard knows hes gunna have to fight luffy if hes still alive, hes after the same thing he is. Oda will not have Sanji fight a giant because its clear they have certain matchups, and Sanji has always fought someone reasonable, Oda has made Blackbeards crew looks alot like Luffy's crew for a reason, Wolf's matchup has clearly not joined yet, as the only strawhats that as of now look capable of fighting him are Monster Chopper, and Chopper will most definantly be Facing Doc Q, and Robin with her new giant body parts ability, but like have said, neither can swim and if Wolf is a Wadatatsu, which its almost certain he is, they need a giant or someone that can fight underwater and can handle a giant, or both (someone like shirahoshi) I explained why i think Sanji will face Pizzaro, as hes the most hyped after BB/Shiliew and u cant deny, he looks pretty ****ing BA, hes got third strongest written on his forehead. Franky will most likely fight Jesus, or Pizzaro if sanji isnt, my guess is Jesus is BB's shipwright to, like Franky. and i never said all the "smart" people think only Shirahoshi can fight wolf, people think Jinbei will if he joins, which is the best guess if he joins, and i have also seen people think if they dont get someone from FI, they will get a giant from Elbaf, even if none of these, it sure as hell isnt a strawhat they have now, we know luffy will get 1 or 2 more members, one of those is obviously going to be wolfs match
    k if hachi joins ill put w/e u want in my sig for 3 months or more, its up to you but nothing retarded like a week or two, and same for you with Shirahoshi
    There is no way in hell luffy will have another crew under his command, thats not him and would ruin everything about the strawhats being the little group they are and more i dont feel like explaining or going into a debate so please dont turn this into another debate dude, you know its not Oda, he wouldnt do that, if jinbeis got his crew and joins the SH's, the best we would get is his old crewmates would be allies to the strawhats like other people have and help them if they needed it, but not under his command :/ thats not luffy
    Last edited by Fa7e; 19th June 2011 at 4:39 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by TsukiMirage View Post
    They do work FOR the Marines, supplying intelligence to them and acting as guards for the Gate of Justice. Heck, if they didn't work for the Marines, why would Aokiji give them the power to order a Buster Call? He just hands that power out to random people?
    this guy thinks CP9 works for the marines

  9. #3934
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    The World That Never Was
    Posts
    4,803

    Default

    I though this discussion was over... Anyway, I'll simply say this. Isn't it just as easy that the rest of the Flying Fish Riders were injured fighting those pirates before the Marines, thus explaining why only Duval was named by Franky instead of the Flying Fish Riders themselves? Hachi's usefulness is being a fishman who has sailed the new world before, meaning he can play an informative role like Robin did along with other stuff. You say he has no interest, but that didn't effect the other members who didn't have interest in it from joining the crew after their arcs and Luffy not asking yet doesn't mean he won't.

    CP9 was a crew battle. It began with each Straw Hat having their own opponent and fighting for quite a while. And what about Skypia and Thriller Park, where the same thing happen. And again, you making an assumption of match-ups when we don't know a single thing about their abilities. By that logic, why did Sanji fight Absalom and Jabra when their style is nothing like his. And again, the water is not a defining fact. The majority of fights against Fishmen have been done on dry land, so just assuming Wolf would have to fight in water makes no sense. especially when you include the fact that if he's following the rest of the Blackbeard crew when the fight starts, that means they will start on dry land. If you're claiming that people are stupid for thinking that Franky or Chopper could fight him and you're using that reasoning for Shirahoshi, then that's what you;re implying.

    ... How did Whitebeard have other crews under his command? He had his own personal crew that he commanded most of the time but when he required extra help for a big event, he could call upon those other crews without being directly involved with them. The situation with Luffy would be the same, with the other crew being called when they require extra manpower, so they don't have to depend only on the citizens like they had to do in Alabasta and Enies Lobby.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.



  10. #3935
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    457

    Default

    okay I have a question:
    Did Oda ever show how Zoro went from pwning Hordi to being trapped in a cage? I was wondering if I missed something or if it was just not shown (yet).
    PM or VM me for more trade info

  11. #3936
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    3

    Default

    Just to say this one point, Just because it's prophesied that someone will guide Shirahoshi doesn't necessarily mean that she will leave fishman island and travel the world as a straw hat.
    I think fa7e you're right in saying that it's Luffy who will be the guide, but remember back to the oracles prediction of Luffy destroying the island. Who said it was actually him? what if Shirahoshi is actually the cause of the destruction because of her powers going mental(maybe because of the death of Neptune?) and Luffy calms her?
    Now aiming at Tsuki, I imagine if the above turns out to be true Jinbe will become welcomed on fishman island to help restore order and to continue with Otohimes and Tigers will of bringing the merpeople to the surface as equals to humans, therefore not leaving the island with SH's.
    So basically I don't see any new members joining the strawhat crew this Arc. I mean come on people they've only just got back together as it is and we know little of their new abilities except for Luffy's mastery of Haki.
    wait, thars a Honchkrow, on my sig!



  12. #3937
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,324

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shaded_Dynasty View Post
    Just to say this one point, Just because it's prophesied that someone will guide Shirahoshi doesn't necessarily mean that she will leave fishman island and travel the world as a straw hat.
    I think fa7e you're right in saying that it's Luffy who will be the guide, but remember back to the oracles prediction of Luffy destroying the island. Who said it was actually him?
    She specifically states it was a person with a straw hat.

    The ONLY people that resemble that is Luffy (Duh) and Vander Decken (His fedora looks like one).

  13. #3938
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    293

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TsukiMirage View Post
    I though this discussion was over... Anyway, I'll simply say this. Isn't it just as easy that the rest of the Flying Fish Riders were injured fighting those pirates before the Marines, thus explaining why only Duval was named by Franky instead of the Flying Fish Riders themselves? Hachi's usefulness is being a fishman who has sailed the new world before, meaning he can play an informative role like Robin did along with other stuff. You say he has no interest, but that didn't effect the other members who didn't have interest in it from joining the crew after their arcs and Luffy not asking yet doesn't mean he won't.

    CP9 was a crew battle. It began with each Straw Hat having their own opponent and fighting for quite a while. And what about Skypia and Thriller Park, where the same thing happen. And again, you making an assumption of match-ups when we don't know a single thing about their abilities. By that logic, why did Sanji fight Absalom and Jabra when their style is nothing like his. And again, the water is not a defining fact. The majority of fights against Fishmen have been done on dry land, so just assuming Wolf would have to fight in water makes no sense. especially when you include the fact that if he's following the rest of the Blackbeard crew when the fight starts, that means they will start on dry land. If you're claiming that people are stupid for thinking that Franky or Chopper could fight him and you're using that reasoning for Shirahoshi, then that's what you;re implying.

    ... How did Whitebeard have other crews under his command? He had his own personal crew that he commanded most of the time but when he required extra help for a big event, he could call upon those other crews without being directly involved with them. The situation with Luffy would be the same, with the other crew being called when they require extra manpower, so they don't have to depend only on the citizens like they had to do in Alabasta and Enies Lobby.

    Franky just mentioning Duval because hes the leader, its really obvious, just like how Sanji said "were in your debt Duval" when all of duvals men were around him. i dont think the Sunny Pirates sailed the New World, they sailed the grand line, please prove me wrong because i dont remember that well but from what i do remember it didnt say anything about them sailing the new world, where they freed the slaves and brought koala home, both place were on the grandline. provide me with some links that say they sailed the new world. they all ended up wanting to join, except for robin at first, she had no where else to go, Hachi, for AS LONG as he has helped them, been with them, ect..... has showed NOTHING, 2 years later hasnt looked any different, all of the people in the crew luffy asked to join early and kept on pushing when they said no (Usopp was quick) expect for Robin but Hachi's situation is nothing like Robins, so once again what makes you think he will want hachi to join now, 2 years later, when he clearly never did before like all the others? and luffy said he will never force anyone to join. also i dont remember robin playing an "informative role", and seriously u shouldnt be comparing things in the past for EVERYTHING like u have been doing this whole damn time

    wow i didnt know CP9 was pirate crew *******
    im done arguing about this **** because you will just not stop and come up with the most crack head, stupid *** theories just to not be wrong, im going to stay with debating with people on actual OP forums and not someone with the intelligence of a mentally challenged hamster. Here i made this http://www.narutoforums.com/showthread.php?t=736381 and before u try to troll the account "Drive" thats not mine, i just posted it on that account because i thought i would get flamed because there have been threads like this (suprisingly i didnt) go look at what people are putting, as almost everyone thinks each strawhat will get their own opponent, even if it is chaotic at first, they will fight their match/

    your just a plain ****ing retard if you think Luffy will get another crew under his command, and i will prove it to you if you want, but not by arguing for days like i have been with your stuborn ***, i have another idea, let me know if u wanna go down this road

    EDIT: i was right damnit, Jinbei's crew DID disband, when jinbei joined shichibukai they disbanded and went with arlong, that other guy (marco or something) and others back to FI, though after the war they had to leave FI, they could have gotten back together or not, thats still up in the air, except hachi because he quit being a pirate, even more reason to prove hes not joining (even though i already new before i re looked at this he quit being a pirate)

    Quote Originally Posted by Shaded_Dynasty View Post
    Who said it was actually him?

    So basically I don't see any new members joining the strawhat crew this Arc. I mean come on people they've only just got back together as it is and we know little of their new abilities except for Luffy's mastery of Haki.
    http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__...Prediction.jpg

    it is true we dont know much of their new ability's but the people that have a possibility of joining, we know their powers, Jinbei's we have seen and Shirahoshi's we have been learning about this arc, and they desperatly need a fishperson. so strawhats will still have time to showoff their powers without the new guy getting all the spotlight about his/her power

    Quote Originally Posted by Ansem1013 View Post
    okay I have a question:
    Did Oda ever show how Zoro went from pwning Hordi to being trapped in a cage? I was wondering if I missed something or if it was just not shown (yet).
    no it wasnt shown. no matter how kickass zoro is though even he doesnt stand a chance against a punch of pilled up fishmen in the water :O (and now Hodi knows knows not to underestimate him) and it was kinda good Oda showed zoro is able to be beaten, even if it is really incredibly unfair, i bet zoro is gunna fall asleep in the cage lol.
    Last edited by Fa7e; 20th June 2011 at 1:25 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by TsukiMirage View Post
    They do work FOR the Marines, supplying intelligence to them and acting as guards for the Gate of Justice. Heck, if they didn't work for the Marines, why would Aokiji give them the power to order a Buster Call? He just hands that power out to random people?
    this guy thinks CP9 works for the marines

  14. #3939
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    457

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fa7e View Post
    no it wasnt shown. no matter how kickass zoro is though even he doesnt stand a chance against a punch of pilled up fishmen in the water :O (and now Hodi knows knows not to underestimate him) and it was kinda good Oda showed zoro is able to be beaten, even if it is really incredibly unfair, i bet zoro is gunna fall asleep in the cage lol.
    I would think Zoro would be beating himself up more if he simply just lossed. Didn't he promise Luffy he'd never lose again after being slashed my Mihawk? I think he passed out in the water or something. He doesn't look like he's in bad shape or anything....

    I could see him falling asleep lol XD
    PM or VM me for more trade info

  15. #3940
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    293

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ansem1013 View Post
    I would think Zoro would be beating himself up more if he simply just lossed. Didn't he promise Luffy he'd never lose again after being slashed my Mihawk? I think he passed out in the water or something. He doesn't look like he's in bad shape or anything....

    I could see him falling asleep lol XD
    ya i shouldnt have put beaten, i doubt getting swarmed by a bunch of fishmen underwater is really beaten, but he most likely just drowned like u said. he probably cant break free without hurting sop and brook. seastone cage? **** THAT ****, THIS IS Zoro (nah but i doubt he could without his swords)
    Last edited by Fa7e; 20th June 2011 at 5:11 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by TsukiMirage View Post
    They do work FOR the Marines, supplying intelligence to them and acting as guards for the Gate of Justice. Heck, if they didn't work for the Marines, why would Aokiji give them the power to order a Buster Call? He just hands that power out to random people?
    this guy thinks CP9 works for the marines

  16. #3941
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    The World That Never Was
    Posts
    4,803

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shaded_Dynasty View Post
    Now aiming at Tsuki, I imagine if the above turns out to be true Jinbe will become welcomed on fishman island to help restore order and to continue with Otohimes and Tigers will of bringing the merpeople to the surface as equals to humans, therefore not leaving the island with SH's.
    Well the whole reason Jinbe can't go into Fishman Island now is because he's a wanted man by the World Government, so even when the island is destroyed, Jinbe would still be unable to associate with the kingdom.

    Quote Originally Posted by Fa7e View Post
    Franky just mentioning Duval because hes the leader, its really obvious, just like how Sanji said "were in your debt Duval" when all of duvals men were around him. i dont think the Sunny Pirates sailed the New World, they sailed the grand line, please prove me wrong because i dont remember that well but from what i do remember it didnt say anything about them sailing the new world, where they freed the slaves and brought koala home, both place were on the grandline. provide me with some links that say they sailed the new world. they all ended up wanting to join, except for robin at first, she had no where else to go, Hachi, for AS LONG as he has helped them, been with them, ect..... has showed NOTHING, 2 years later hasnt looked any different, all of the people in the crew luffy asked to join early and kept on pushing when they said no (Usopp was quick) expect for Robin but Hachi's situation is nothing like Robins, so once again what makes you think he will want hachi to join now, 2 years later, when he clearly never did before like all the others? and luffy said he will never force anyone to join. also i dont remember robin playing an "informative role", and seriously u shouldnt be comparing things in the past for EVERYTHING like u have been doing this whole damn time
    Why then would he only mention Duval as injured when all he would have had to do is mention the Flying Fish Riders in order to include them all. You do know that the New World is the second half of the Grand Line, right? They would have plenty of knowledge about the possible routes that the Straw Hats could choose. Don't forget about Sanji and Franky too. They didn't ask to join early. Heck, Franky wasn't even the one to ask for him to join the Straw Hats. So Hachi not being ask yet doesn't mean anything. And the arc is still going on. Hachi has plenty of time to show off later. And Robin has spent much of her time explaining the various things to the rest of the Straw Hats, like the enormous ship that fell from the sky and informing them of who was who. The fact that these things happen in the past means that they have a perfectly good chance of happening again. At the very least, it shows a possibility of it happening again.

    Quote Originally Posted by Fa7e View Post
    wow i didnt know CP9 was pirate crew *******
    im done arguing about this **** because you will just not stop and come up with the most crack head, stupid *** theories just to not be wrong, im going to stay with debating with people on actual OP forums and not someone with the intelligence of a mentally challenged hamster. Here i made this http://www.narutoforums.com/showthread.php?t=736381 and before u try to troll the account "Drive" thats not mine, i just posted it on that account because i thought i would get flamed because there have been threads like this (suprisingly i didnt) go look at what people are putting, as almost everyone thinks each strawhat will get their own opponent, even if it is chaotic at first, they will fight their match/
    When did I say they were pirates? They're the Marine version of a crew. And it looks like others also think it could be chaotic at the beginning like the fight with CP9, so it's not such a "crack head, stupid *** theories of someone with the intelligence of a mentally challenged hamster", now is it? See, you should be more open minded. You just proved it yourself, that while it may be considered unlikely, it's far from being considered a stupid insane idea that people would flame.

    Quote Originally Posted by Fa7e View Post
    your just a plain ****ing retard if you think Luffy will get another crew under his command, and i will prove it to you if you want, but not by arguing for days like i have been with your stuborn ***, i have another idea, let me know if u wanna go down this road
    Sigh... again, Luffy won't be actually commanding the second crew. They will simply be extra help for a big event, like how Whitebeard had his own personal crew but when he needed help saving Ace, he was able to call upon more help. It'll basically be like they did at Alabasta and Enies Lobby, where the citizens and Franky's family provided help so the Straw Hats could do what they wanted. I honestly don't think it's that hard of a concept to understand.

    Quote Originally Posted by Fa7e View Post
    EDIT: i was right damnit, Jinbei's crew DID disband, when jinbei joined shichibukai they disbanded and went with arlong, that other guy (marco or something) and others back to FI, though after the war they had to leave FI, they could have gotten back together or not, thats still up in the air, except hachi because he quit being a pirate, even more reason to prove hes not joining (even though i already new before i re looked at this he quit being a pirate)
    Jinbe's crew didn't disband. The crew was split between Jinbe, Arlong, and Marco, with anyone who wanted to go back to Fishman Island able. Hachi quit being a pirate for the likes of Arlong, but Luffy is a far different kind of pirate then him.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.



  17. #3942
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    293

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TsukiMirage View Post
    Why then would he only mention Duval as injured when all he would have had to do is mention the Flying Fish Riders in order to include them all. You do know that the New World is the second half of the Grand Line, right? They would have plenty of knowledge about the possible routes that the Straw Hats could choose. Don't forget about Sanji and Franky too. They didn't ask to join early. Heck, Franky wasn't even the one to ask for him to join the Straw Hats. So Hachi not being ask yet doesn't mean anything. And the arc is still going on. Hachi has plenty of time to show off later. And Robin has spent much of her time explaining the various things to the rest of the Straw Hats, like the enormous ship that fell from the sky and informing them of who was who. The fact that these things happen in the past means that they have a perfectly good chance of happening again. At the very least, it shows a possibility of it happening again.

    IDFK IM NOT ODA, strawhats say stuff like that all the time, franky just saying just duval means ****ing nothing, just like how Sanji said thanks to duval when his men were RIGHT NEXT TO HIM injured just like him, probably because Duval is the main rider and because he probably didnt think he would need to write "Flying Fish Riders" for morons like you to understand when its COMPLETELY OBVIOUS they guarded it to. why the hell is this so hard for u to except? because i unsulted u like forever ago when i first said it? because you cant bare to be wrong even about something that clearly is? if so than SORRY. now please im sick of arguing over who guarded then sunny when the flying fishriders obviously did duval saying "we will guard this ship till they get back" to all his men, his men being injured right beside duval, all his men still being there when the strawhats returned, WHAT ELSE WOULD THEY HAVE BEEN DOING? JUST EXCEPT IT OMG. if you insist on still arguing about a this crap then ill post another thread but this time u wont get a slim 3 people agree with u, everyone will just be posting things like "not sure is serious" "this guys trolling right?" you will look like a complete *******, bcause u think just because Oda didnt put "Flying Fish Riders" that they didnt defend the ship although all of them are still there with Duval. (although the thread will probably just get locked because its that dumb) seriously its like saying "o in the episode Fire Fist Ace Dies on the Battlefield, i think only ace died and not all the marines and pirates in the background fighting, getting shot with cannons, ect.... because it didnt say Fire Fist Ace AND Marines and Pirates Dies on the Battlefield" /-_- (this was a really dumb example but it was the first thing that came to mind, probably because i was just looking up something about Ace)
    yes i know the New world is the second half, and it said nothing about them sailing it so untill it says otherwise, they havent, the only place they went to there is FI which isnt even really there, its the passage way. you read what i said wrong, i said Luffy asked them to join early, which he did for Sanji, and after Franky wasnt a bad guy anymore to them he wanted franky to join, although he couldnt find him, so ya, he didnt ask franky to join early, i shouldnt have put him, but once again his situations nothing like Hachi's so this doesnt matter. and ya Hachi not being asked to join yet means ALOT, they have had SO many chances its not even funny, now thats its 2 years later, its kinda shot to hell as every strawhat could squash him like a bug powerwise. and no Hachi does not have "plenty of time to show off later" because we have already seen everything he can do back in the arlong arc when he was showing off his powers against zoro, and he hasnt gotten stronger at all because he quit being a pirate. if your so fixated on the past then u need to remember how everyone the strawhat has been with for a while as ally's, Duval and such, he never asked to join throughout the whole time they were together and they never did end up asking them, hell all the time Vivi was with them, they wanted her to join, but she ended up not, Hachi they havent even mentioned


    When did I say they were pirates? They're the Marine version of a crew. And it looks like others also think it could be chaotic at the beginning like the fight with CP9, so it's not such a "crack head, stupid *** theories of someone with the intelligence of a mentally challenged hamster", now is it? See, you should be more open minded. You just proved it yourself, that while it may be considered unlikely, it's far from being considered a stupid insane idea that people would flame.

    lol no there not, they are not even marines -_-
    and CP9 was chaotic throughout the whole fight, i DO think the Blackbeard battle has a possibility of being chaotic at the beginning, but each will end up with their opponent and that chaos from the beginning wont effect how their 1 on 1 turns out at all, its not like they will just say "alright im with you, im with you, and im with you" and now im confused about what u even think the blackbeard battle will be like, you keep changing ur mind, at first u though it would be crazy throughout the whole thing and now u say others also think it with be chaotic in the beginning like u though that to.


    Sigh... again, Luffy won't be actually commanding the second crew. They will simply be extra help for a big event, like how Whitebeard had his own personal crew but when he needed help saving Ace, he was able to call upon more help. It'll basically be like they did at Alabasta and Enies Lobby, where the citizens and Franky's family provided help so the Straw Hats could do what they wanted. I honestly don't think it's that hard of a concept to understand.

    ok Whitebeards situation with his Allies and the Strawhats situation with Alabasta/Enies Lobby are completely different
    stawhats wouldnt "call upon more help" sorry, they wont have Jinbei's old crew (if he even has one anymore which i doubt he does) on auto dendendial and call them every now and then like whitebeard and his allies


    Jinbe's crew didn't disband. The crew was split between Jinbe, Arlong, and Marco, with anyone who wanted to go back to Fishman Island able. Hachi quit being a pirate for the likes of Arlong, but Luffy is a far different kind of pirate then him.

    that link kinda said the opposite dude.... the crew was split into Arlong, Macro, and People who went back to FI, Jinbei didnt have a crew after, and when he quit shichibukai after the war, the people had to leave FI, they didnt say wether they got back with jinbei, but it doesnt look like it.
    <------ lololol
    Last edited by Fa7e; 20th June 2011 at 7:01 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by TsukiMirage View Post
    They do work FOR the Marines, supplying intelligence to them and acting as guards for the Gate of Justice. Heck, if they didn't work for the Marines, why would Aokiji give them the power to order a Buster Call? He just hands that power out to random people?
    this guy thinks CP9 works for the marines

  18. #3943
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,324

    Default

    Oda never forgets.

  19. #3944
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    The World That Never Was
    Posts
    4,803

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fa7e View Post
    IDFK IM NOT ODA, strawhats say stuff like that all the time, franky just saying just duval means ****ing nothing, just like how Sanji said thanks to duval when his men were RIGHT NEXT TO HIM injured just like him, probably because Duval is the main rider and because he probably didnt think he would need to write "Flying Fish Riders" for morons like you to understand when its COMPLETELY OBVIOUS they guarded it to. why the hell is this so hard for u to except? because i unsulted u like forever ago when i first said it? because you cant bare to be wrong even about something that clearly is? if so than SORRY. now please im sick of arguing over who guarded then sunny when the flying fishriders obviously did duval saying "we will guard this ship till they get back" to all his men, his men being injured right beside duval, all his men still being there when the strawhats returned, WHAT ELSE WOULD THEY HAVE BEEN DOING? JUST EXCEPT IT OMG. if you insist on still arguing about a this crap then ill post another thread but this time u wont get a slim 3 people agree with u, everyone will just be posting things like "not sure is serious" "this guys trolling right?" you will look like a complete *******, bcause u think just because Oda didnt put "Flying Fish Riders" that they didnt defend the ship although all of them are still there with Duval. (although the thread will probably just get locked because its that dumb) seriously its like saying "o in the episode Fire Fist Ace Dies on the Battlefield, i think only ace died and not all the marines and pirates in the background fighting, getting shot with cannons, ect.... because it didnt say Fire Fist Ace AND Marines and Pirates Dies on the Battlefield" /-_- (this was a really dumb example but it was the first thing that came to mind, probably because i was just looking up something about Ace)
    yes i know the New world is the second half, and it said nothing about them sailing it so untill it says otherwise, they havent, the only place they went to there is FI which isnt even really there, its the passage way. you read what i said wrong, i said Luffy asked them to join early, which he did for Sanji, and after Franky wasnt a bad guy anymore to them he wanted franky to join, although he couldnt find him, so ya, he didnt ask franky to join early, i shouldnt have put him, but once again his situations nothing like Hachi's so this doesnt matter. and ya Hachi not being asked to join yet means ALOT, they have had SO many chances its not even funny, now thats its 2 years later, its kinda shot to hell as every strawhat could squash him like a bug powerwise. and no Hachi does not have "plenty of time to show off later" because we have already seen everything he can do back in the arlong arc when he was showing off his powers against zoro, and he hasnt gotten stronger at all because he quit being a pirate. if your so fixated on the past then u need to remember how everyone the strawhat has been with for a while as ally's, Duval and such, he never asked to join throughout the whole time they were together and they never did end up asking them, hell all the time Vivi was with them, they wanted her to join, but she ended up not, Hachi they havent even mentioned
    Or, seeing as Oda is a professional who doesn't add tings in for no reason, he literally means to show it was only Duval that helped against the Marines, thus explaining why Franky only mentioned him and why Sanji only thanked him instead of the entire Flying Fish Rider group when they spoke about the Marines. Oda showed the Flying Fish Riders fighting against some random pirates beforehand, it's not hard to believe that's when the rest of his crew got injured and only Duval was left to help out Kuma and Hachi. Now seeing as Oda has never added something for the heck of it and i don't remember a single time where he wrote something while meaning something else, I'm more inclined to believe he specifically meant what he wrote. Now we already went through that and saw it wasn't so out there. So if you want to do so, then by all means fell free. I honestly doubt it will be as bad as you believe it will be.

    As I showed, the Grand Line is also in the New World. Sanji wasn't asked til about half way in the arc and Franky wasn't til the arc was nearly over. And Hachi's situation is similar, as he's a wanted pirate. The Arlong arc was a long time ago and Hachi has had a lot of time to improve, especially considering he survived against the Sabaody Marines. Unless you believe that the Marines that are suppose to guard the Tenryuubito are weaker then pirates in the earlier arcs, Hachi clearly had to grow in strength to survive. And as the current arc is still ongoing, there's still time for him to be asked, just like how Franky wasn't asked until near the end of his arc.

    Quote Originally Posted by Fa7e View Post
    lol no there not, they are not even marines -_-
    and CP9 was chaotic throughout the whole fight, i DO think the Blackbeard battle has a possibility of being chaotic at the beginning, but each will end up with their opponent and that chaos from the beginning wont effect how their 1 on 1 turns out at all, its not like they will just say "alright im with you, im with you, and im with you" and now im confused about what u even think the blackbeard battle will be like, you keep changing ur mind, at first u though it would be crazy throughout the whole thing and now u say others also think it with be chaotic in the beginning like u though that to.
    So they work for the Marines but aren't Marines? CP9 wasn't chaotic through the whole fight. I think you may need to reread it before calling it such. I never said it would be crazy throughout the whole thing.

    Quote Originally Posted by Fa7e View Post
    ok Whitebeards situation with his Allies and the Strawhats situation with Alabasta/Enies Lobby are completely different
    stawhats wouldnt "call upon more help" sorry, they wont have Jinbei's old crew (if he even has one anymore which i doubt he does) on auto dendendial and call them every now and then like whitebeard and his allies
    How are they different? They were both situations where the main crew faced a huge opposition and thus required extra help so they could focus on the main event. Considering the only time we saw Whitebeard call the other crews were when he was facing the full might of the Marine forces, that's hardly something you could call every now and then.

    Quote Originally Posted by Fa7e View Post
    that link kinda said the opposite dude.... the crew was split into Arlong, Macro, and People who went back to FI, Jinbei didnt have a crew after, and when he quit shichibukai after the war, the people had to leave FI, they didnt say wether they got back with jinbei, but it doesnt look like it.
    We're shown Jinbe sitting with his crew and were told that only those who wanted to go back to Fishman Island would go. There's nothing about Jinbe being abandoned by everyone.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.



  20. #3945
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    293

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TsukiMirage View Post
    Or, seeing as Oda is a professional who doesn't add tings in for no reason, he literally means to show it was only Duval that helped against the Marines, thus explaining why Franky only mentioned him and why Sanji only thanked him instead of the entire Flying Fish Rider group when they spoke about the Marines. Oda showed the Flying Fish Riders fighting against some random pirates beforehand, it's not hard to believe that's when the rest of his crew got injured and only Duval was left to help out Kuma and Hachi. Now seeing as Oda has never added something for the heck of it and i don't remember a single time where he wrote something while meaning something else, I'm more inclined to believe he specifically meant what he wrote. Now we already went through that and saw it wasn't so out there. So if you want to do so, then by all means fell free. I honestly doubt it will be as bad as you believe it will be.

    Even if you are correct and the Riders only helped for a little Sanji would still be grateful towards them, he just thanked Duval because he was the leader(i know oda meant wat he put), and why the hell are they still all bandaged up if they got KOd alot earlier? and im sure ALL of them except for Duval got injured and dropped out of the fight -_- seriously i cant believe im arguing about this. Now i want you to tell me exactly what you would put because im going to make a thread and i dont want you to come crying saying thats not what you said.


    As I showed, the Grand Line is also in the New World. Sanji wasn't asked til about half way in the arc and Franky wasn't til the arc was nearly over. And Hachi's situation is similar, as he's a wanted pirate. The Arlong arc was a long time ago and Hachi has had a lot of time to improve, especially considering he survived against the Sabaody Marines. Unless you believe that the Marines that are suppose to guard the Tenryuubito are weaker then pirates in the earlier arcs, Hachi clearly had to grow in strength to survive. And as the current arc is still ongoing, there's still time for him to be asked, just like how Franky wasn't asked until near the end of his arc.

    Yes and as i showed it never said they sailed the new world, with that logic then i guess every single character that it said sailed the grandline i guess sailed the new world to, sorry i really am, i know u want to try to make up facts about them sailing the new world because if they didnt then it blows your whole fantasy about hachi being useful to hell, but your not oda kid. he had time to improve, doesnt mean he did, as i said like 10 damn times he has no reason to because he quit being a pirate and is enjoying his floating restaraunt life, you really think he would give that up to join the SH's when he was shown no interest and quit being a pirate? your totally kidding yourself. he got owned by marines after a while, what i expect from any fishperson being 10x stronger than humans, ya and im sure taking hell from marines and bandits for a while put him up to par with strawhats that have been training for 2 years specifically for the new world. this isnt even close to hachi's arc hes not even in a quarter of a quarter of a quarter of this arc, franky was all over the place, Once again i want you to make sure your Ok with the whole Hachi/Shirahoshi thing, and the Signature for 3 months, or else this whole time arguing with you would have been for nothing. and wtf are you talking about, Luffy was bothering Sanji throughout the whole arc when he met him

    So they work for the Marines but aren't Marines? CP9 wasn't chaotic through the whole fight. I think you may need to reread it before calling it such. I never said it would be crazy throughout the whole thing.

    they dont work for the marines wtf.

    How are they different? They were both situations where the main crew faced a huge opposition and thus required extra help so they could focus on the main event. Considering the only time we saw Whitebeard call the other crews were when he was facing the full might of the Marine forces, that's hardly something you could call every now and then.

    the only time we saw Whitebeard fight really was during the full might of the Marine forces -_-, and im just going to ignore you about this topic after i say something bellow, as im planning to end this discussion after i post that stupid thread about the rosy life riders. "How are they different?" - Enies Lobby and Alabasta people chose to help them (though they were mostly just trying to help franky/vivi, and when did alabasta help the strawhats anyways?), Whitebeard's allies chose to help him obviously, but being his ally were more obliged to help him (expecially during this time) or they wouldnt really be an ally -_- so yes, its completely different, do you even know what an ally is? Stawhats werent "allied" to the Franky family or Alabasta kingdom.

    We're shown Jinbe sitting with his crew and were told that only those who wanted to go back to Fishman Island would go. There's nothing about Jinbe being abandoned by everyone.

    and those that didnt want to go to FI went with Arlong or Macro im pretty sure, you could be right, nothing has been proven yet, and we have never seen jinbei with his crew, if you are right though that really makes his chance of joining the strawhats low

    just out of curiosity how old are you?
    Hachi without the Strawhats

    Hachi if he joined the strawhats
    Last edited by Fa7e; 21st June 2011 at 7:52 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by TsukiMirage View Post
    They do work FOR the Marines, supplying intelligence to them and acting as guards for the Gate of Justice. Heck, if they didn't work for the Marines, why would Aokiji give them the power to order a Buster Call? He just hands that power out to random people?
    this guy thinks CP9 works for the marines

  21. #3946
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    The World That Never Was
    Posts
    4,803

    Default

        Spoiler:- Fa7e:


        Spoiler:- Chapter 629 spoiler:
    The Luffy and Jinbe fight did not go the way I was expecting.
    Last edited by TsukiMirage; 22nd June 2011 at 12:28 PM.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.



  22. #3947
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    293

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TsukiMirage View Post
    It boils down to this. Duval had to be the only one of the Flying Fish Riders to help against the Marines because both Franky and Sanji single him out instead of simply mentioning the whole crew by name. Oda is not a person to write one thing when he means another and has never refereed to the actions of a whole crew as only of their captain. We know that the rest of the Flying Fish Riders helped out against random pirates, but since Duval was specifically named twice, they must have ended up to injured to help against the Marines that came later.

    ill post this whenever i have nothing to do, probably tomorrow

    That's a vacuous impression. The Grandline is divided into two halves and the Fishmen are on the other side. Unless you actually believe they went through the whole hassle of going back to Paradise, including going past a Marine base every time, just to sail, it makes no sense to believe they didn't sail on the Grandline of the New world. But we know he had to have improved, otherwise there would be no way he could have help hold off the Marines alongside Kuma and Duval and not end up caught or dead. You say you expect any Fishman to be able to deal with humans because they are far stronger, yet we have seen in the past that such a thing is not the case. And if you're gonna imply his natural strength gives him an edge over normal humans, then by that logic even if he's weaker then the rest of the Straw Hats crew, his strength would even the odds making such an issue moot. Hachi clearly had interest in helping the Straw Hats protect their ship and attempting to get the New Fish pirates to stop their actions. So it's not exactly like Hachi has abandoned the desire to act. He has already shown he's willing to drop his own plans to help the Straw Hats out, so joining the crew to help them wouldn't be any stranger. Luffy didn't start bothering Sanji until they were well into the arc.

    Wtf are you talking about im a little confused, if your talking about FI, its not in the new world, its the gateway to the new world, so idk what u mean by "Fishmen are on the other side" and " going past a marine base every time" because FI IS the alternative to the marine base. u really need to get your facts straight. its never said or been implied they have sailed the New World, your pulling stuff out ur ***
    Hachi and Duval DID NOT help Kuma, they dropped out of the fight, for the 10th time. and yes i DO expect Hachi being a fishmen to be able to deal with alot of marines(but not forever obviously, he did end up getting destroyed), because we have seen in the past that Fishmen can easily destroy fodder marines, which as far as we know is all that came (besides bandits and such), and Hachi is a little bit stronger than an average fishmen anyways, but no where close to SH strong, u know what, here: http://narutoforums.com/showthread.php?t=737077 everyone besides the "its plausible" is saying exactly (literally) what i have been saying summed up in less than 5 words, im done arguing about hachi. and no, i did not vote "no" on the account i posted it


    They do work with the Marines, thus the whole reason they were shown with the Marines.

    FOR you said FOR, no durp they sometimes have probably worked with the marines (although i doubt it) because both marines and CP9 work for the World Government

    But we did see Whitebeard before that sailing with only his own personal crew. And how is Franky's family and the Alabasta soldiers coming to the aid of the Straw Hats because of their respective leader any different then Jinbe's crew coming to the aid of the Straw Hats too for their captain? It would basically be the same situation, the Sun pirates helping out because their leader is connected to the Straw Hats.

    we have never seen Whitebeard in a battle besides the war (not including shanks, 1on1) hes obviously not going to be sailing around with a bajillion allies -_- first of all, franky family didnt even come for Robin, they came for franky, they may have formed a little alliance at the time with the strawhats but just to save Franky and so SH's can save Robin, not the same thing as Whitebeard, as they all had one goal, and i dont remember alabasta well but when did they even help the strawhats? the only thing i remember is the king letting them stay there after everything was over, the Strawhats were the ones that helped them. the way your describing it though, is a possibility, i could see at the end battle luffy's old and new friends/allies coming to aid them. Totally depends where this battle will take place though, as most probably wont even be able to make it ( Mariejois is a good example), it could just be the strawhats + Revolutionaries.

    Why would Arlong and Marco be the only choices when Jinbe showed no sign of not wanting to continue as a captain?

    maybe because when he became a shichibukai he knew no more marines would attack them/try to get the slaves back and just decided to disband, and with this he would expecially never have to kill a human, like tiger did when they were pirates, im not quite sure, but we have never seen jinbei with his crew. ever (after flashbacks)

    And why do you want to know my age, which is 24, for?

    like i said just curious
    lol

    brooks new power is very.......erm.....interesting

    and holy **** robin made a clone, i guess the dude that said it looks like she can was right
    Last edited by Fa7e; 22nd June 2011 at 7:27 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by TsukiMirage View Post
    They do work FOR the Marines, supplying intelligence to them and acting as guards for the Gate of Justice. Heck, if they didn't work for the Marines, why would Aokiji give them the power to order a Buster Call? He just hands that power out to random people?
    this guy thinks CP9 works for the marines

  23. #3948
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,324

    Default

    Told you..........

    Cool, it seems like the Yomi Yomi no mi has some use.

  24. #3949

    Default

    Awe man, that was such an epic chapter!

        Spoiler:
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

    Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

  25. #3950
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    293

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
    Told you..........

    Cool, it seems like the Yomi Yomi no mi has some use.
    ya its pretty cool, crocodile words about devil fruits are starting to show even with a DF that seemed pretty useless after it brought brook back to life still has use, i accually really liked his ability and now he can scout things including panties yohohoho would be sick if he could possess ppl to :O
    i cant wait to see choppers new point it showed on the cover page, it looked so kickass

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueDragonfangirl View Post
    Luffy did not use his CoC or his Gear 3, if Luffy used those Jibe would be crushed right now, or hurt pretty bad.
    i doubt CoC would have effected Jinbei
    Last edited by Fa7e; 22nd June 2011 at 10:22 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by TsukiMirage View Post
    They do work FOR the Marines, supplying intelligence to them and acting as guards for the Gate of Justice. Heck, if they didn't work for the Marines, why would Aokiji give them the power to order a Buster Call? He just hands that power out to random people?
    this guy thinks CP9 works for the marines

Page 158 of 230 FirstFirst ... 58108148154155156157158159160161162168208 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •