Page 159 of 231 FirstFirst ... 59109149155156157158159160161162163169209 ... LastLast
Results 3,951 to 3,975 of 5758

Thread: Official One Piece Manga Discussion Thread

  1. #3951
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    The World That Never Was
    Posts
    4,803

    Default

        Spoiler:- Fa7e:
    Seeing Luffy and Jinbe fight was a real treat, since this is about the first time we've seen Jinbe in an extended fight. It was also nice to get an explanation on fishman karate. And Robin's new technique was quite interesting. It does seem that she can create another body now instead of just arms. The cross punch was awesome. Jinbe's reason for stopping Luffy is understandable, but so is going to the edge to help friends in trouble. Hodi seems to be quite additive to those pills. Brook was hilarious, especially the first thing he did as a ghost. Seems like Zoro and co will be ale to get out on their own, so the main fight will likely take place in the plaza. Very nice chapter.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.



  2. #3952
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    293

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TsukiMirage View Post
    Fishman Island is on the other side of the Red Line and to get back they would have to pass the Marine base on Sabaody Archipelago. We were told that they sailed the Grand Line and since the Grand Line is also in the New World, it's a equally valid belief. Now who's making up stuff. Hachi and Duval did help Kuma with the Marines, which is why they got so injured that they had to leave early. We were told this by Franky himself that they both were in a big battle with the Marines and forced to retire. We also seen fishman taken out by the likes of Ussop, so clearly their not an instant winner. Its such a shame you didn't post any reasons for him to join, but it really doesn't matter. I'll stick to what I believe.

    They do work FOR the Marines, supplying intelligence to them and acting as guards for the Gate of Justice. Heck, if they didn't work for the Marines, why would Aokiji give them the power to order a Buster Call? He just hands that power out to random people?
    well i typed like 20 min worth of **** then some adobe thing popped up, and then it X'd out of everything. so im just gunna make this simple. reading these 2 paragraphs reminded me of why i wanted to stop arguing in the first place, because your an idiot and will not stfu and no matter what it is being argued about, whether or not its a fact, you wont stop till in your head your right, u know nothing about one piece, and make things up. CP9 doesnt work for/are the marines, and there has not been 1 thing about Hachi sailing the new world in all the flashbacks, dialogues, everything, because he never did, and they would have said otherwise had he, Aokiji gave Spandam the use of the Buster call because of Robin, not because they work for the marines, do you even know who CP9 is? obviously not, which is pathetic because of all the hype and episodes they got. and i dont wanna here any excuses just because its 17 - 1 and your a ******* for believing hachi would join. i didnt give any good reasons? well how about you tell me and ill edit the post, but you know it will not change a single thing about what anyone says because no one will believe, because they are accually intelligent when it comes to one piece, hence why they post on accually sights and not just pokemon, that the useless octopus will join. and i gave the only reason u pretty much had, he would act as a informative because he has been to the NW (even though he hasnt) they already have 2 swordsman and a cook, besides being a fishmen, you fail. and no one agreed he has sailed the NW, as a matter of fact it looks like people would love to know where the **** u got that from.
    "Hachi and Duval did help Kuma with the Marines, which is why they got so injured that they had to leave early." how the **** does this make ANY sense? if Hachi and Duval were around with Kuma wouldnt they have gotten LESS injured because kuma was with them. "thats why they had to leave so early"? your the biggest *** puller i have seen.
    o and Usopp fought 1 fishmen before the TS and wasnt even a fight really and after the TS Mansopp's a tank so of course he can **** on fishmen
    wait so why do u believe he sailed the NW again (besides what u said above because thats terrible)? ill post w/e u want on the thread
    Quote Originally Posted by TsukiMirage View Post
    They do work FOR the Marines, supplying intelligence to them and acting as guards for the Gate of Justice. Heck, if they didn't work for the Marines, why would Aokiji give them the power to order a Buster Call? He just hands that power out to random people?
    this guy thinks CP9 works for the marines

  3. #3953
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    The World That Never Was
    Posts
    4,803

    Default

    First off, we were told that the CP9 were the guards to the Gate of Justice, a Marine institute and gathered intelligences for the Marines. And is Aokiji not a marine? Yet apparently Spandam working for him means they weren't working for the marines? that makes no sense. Secondly, you're the one who doesn't know anything if you don't believe that the Sun pirates sailed the Grand Line in the New World. Them not doing so makes absolutely no sense.

    Thirdly, I already gave my reasoning for Hachi to join before. I honestly don't care what you think as that issue should have been settled a while ago. The reasons were clearly stated in my previous posts, so go read them. And finally, you claim that I'm the one making things up and arguing just to be right, yet I gave you the exact link to the page where Franky tells us that Hachi and Duval fought with Kuma against the Marines and that they ended up so injured they had to leave early before the Straw Hats could return, thus the whole reason Hachi wasn't there to guide the Straw Hats.

    Now I find it hilarious that you call me out for being an idiot and making things up when you have yet to prove me wrong. The closest you have come to that was the Hachi joining issue, which is an opinion and yet to actually be proven wrong. You have yet to provide a single piece of manga evidence outright countering anything I have said or claimed. Heck, I'm the one who has been providing the manga examples. So perhaps you should take a step back and figure out exactly what you're arguing here. Also, if you're gonna put someone down for posting on a pokemon site, then perhaps you should not be arguing on said site...
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.



  4. #3954
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    293

    Default

    yes they do guard the gate, the gate is the world goverments (as everything else) CP9 works for the world government, not the marines, they both do, Aokiji is a marine, Spandam does not work for him, he gave Spandam the ability to use the buster call because of Robin, it honestly makes perfect sense if u cant get that then...ya. now how about you go read up on your facts, after that CP9 statement im totally ignoring you about the CP9 matter, go read up on OP wiki or search through the manga. and you talk so much about proof lets see ur proof about the sun pirates sailing the new world, people dont even agree with you on the thread because its just something you pulled out of ur *** because u want to believe hachi will join THAT BADLY. im not reading your previous posts and piecing together **** to post on the thread, if u want me to change what i said then tell me exactly was to put, but you wont do it because your afraid it wont change anyones mind and furthor more make you look like a desperate *******. that link said nothing lmao, accually it didnt even work, but it looked like it was 603 page 12 and the next few and that page said nothing about hachi and duval guarding it with kuma it says he was in injured for the same reason as Duval and how the two of them protected it and then taken out AND THEN he tells about kuma, sorry but if that proves anything it proves they left when Kuma arrived. i have provided loads of evidence about stuff that can be proven or just told you to look them up yourself on wiki as wiki has facts about things that have been proven, the things that cant be proven i have explained why your a ******* for thinking and so far it seems most everyone thinks the same to ^_^ and you are correct about the pokemon thing, i made a huge mistake as the first person i got into a debate with clearly knew jack **** i shoulda expected as much.

    o and btw 24 - 1 and i copy and pasted exactly what u said earlier and so far....ya results are obvious, i dont need to insult u more than i already have....now others can do that, and im still posting things, all copy and pasted from here, your about to look a helluvalot more stupid. wow what do u know some dude pretty much said what i said, that even though u put that hachi's not weak and whatever, hes still fodder material compared to SH's, which is still like the #1 reason hes not joining/
    Last edited by Fa7e; 24th June 2011 at 3:25 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by TsukiMirage View Post
    They do work FOR the Marines, supplying intelligence to them and acting as guards for the Gate of Justice. Heck, if they didn't work for the Marines, why would Aokiji give them the power to order a Buster Call? He just hands that power out to random people?
    this guy thinks CP9 works for the marines

  5. #3955
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    The World That Never Was
    Posts
    4,803

    Default

    Alright, I took your advice and looked up CP9 on the OP wikia and guess what? "They supplement the Intelligence Branch of the World Government's Marine forces". And if Spandam was doing a job for Aokiji getting Robin, how is that not working for him? It's common sense that the Sun pirates sailed in the New World. They were a Shichibukai level threat. Now if you wish to believe that Jinbe was made a Shichibukai without sailing the Grandline in the New world, then that's on you. The link worked fine for me... but here:
        Spoiler:- Picture:

    Franky specifically mentions they both got wounded in the fierce battle with the Marines and had to leave, leaving Kuma alone to wait for the Straw Hats.

    And I continue to find it funny you keep making these excuses about me making stuff up just so Hachi can join when you haven't disproved anything. The only thing Hachi is missing as a potential crew candidate is an unique fighting style and a dream to be fulfilled, both things I mention before as reasons against him joining. Not only that, but I specifically mentioned that Hachi joining was my own opinion and that Jinbe had better odds. So while I believe that Hachi stands a chance of joining, I'm hardly trying to force the issue as if only he must be the one. Here, because you asked:
    - Hachi, along with Duval and Kuma defeated a Marine force in a fierce battle: a sign that he's not that weak as directly told that by Franky.
    - Sailed the Grandline in the New World: common sense considering he was apart of Jinbe's crew years ago and Jinbe was made a Shichibukai because of his power.
    - As a fishman who hated humans and had a change of heart, he's prefect to represent coexistence between the species aside from Hodi having a possible change of heart.
    - He has a major connection to the Straw Hats to the point where he's willing to put aside his own goal to help them and risk his life at doing so.
    - And while Hachi may be much weaker then the likes of Luffy and Zoro, that doesn't mean he can't join the crew. Nami, Usopp, and Chopper were considerably weaker then the rest of the crew and that didn't bar them from joining. As long as Hachi can hold his own in a fight, which fighting alongside the likes of a Shichibukai shows us he can, he'll be given the chance to grow as a fighter.

    And last I have to say that you're the one who seems to be the one who's determined to be proven right so badly that you need to insult and throw a tantrum nearly every post. Other people are disagreeing with the idea, but no one seems to think it's so horrible that they need to throw insults all around. Heck, the worst insult on that thread is the comment about it being another terrible thread. No insult of intelligence or comment about not knowing a thing about One Piece. Honestly I can't help but think you're taking this far more personal then you should, especially considering I've been nothing but courteous.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.



  6. #3956
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    293

    Default

    lol insulting you and throwing a tantrum is different, and i didnt insult it when we were first arguing but started to later because i realized your an idiot, people there arent calling you retarded because i only posted a thread about hachi and there are threads like that all the time, now if i posted an entire thread filled with everything u have been saying, that would be a whole nother story. and i know CP9 supplies intelligence for the marines, as marines are the biggest and main force of the WG so it only makes sense, but they are not marines nor work for them. are CP9 under "Marines" on wiki? no, there under "CP9" because there a different group jackass. btw 35 - 1 and i posted what u just said, no smart person would think hachi would join, hes hopeless, like u and ur theories, seriously 35 people against a 1 "it's plausible.." and dont worry its gunna keep getting better. and nice ninja stats on photobucket lmfao. also of course i cant disprove hachi of joining, im just saying your an idiot for thinking he accually will when the strawhats are only going to get 1 or 2 more members, hes a waste, and everyone (that accually knows basic things about OP) knows hes a waste of a member to. Strawhats = No Fodders
    Quote Originally Posted by TsukiMirage View Post
    They do work FOR the Marines, supplying intelligence to them and acting as guards for the Gate of Justice. Heck, if they didn't work for the Marines, why would Aokiji give them the power to order a Buster Call? He just hands that power out to random people?
    this guy thinks CP9 works for the marines

  7. #3957
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    The World That Never Was
    Posts
    4,803

    Default

    When did I ever say that CP9 was the same group as the Marines? All I claimed was that they worked for the Marines supplying intelligence and guarding the Gate of Justice, which the wikia proved true. And come on, you acknowledge Aokiji was behind Spandam going after Robin, yet he wasn't working for him? I like how you claim I don't know a thing about One Piece, yet you're the one denying actual facts.

    Everything I have said? What have I said that would call for insults?
    - Shirahoshi not joining? Plenty of people seem to agree with me on that.
    - The Straw Hats not needing a giant to fight Wolf and one of them doing it themselves? Again, plenty of people agree with that.
    - The battle with Blackbeard being like the CP9 battle? You yourself proved that while unlikely, people still though it was possible.
    - CP9 working for the Marines? The wikia proved that true.
    - The Sun pirates sailing in the New world? That's common sense and I doubt anyone would disagree.
    - Hachi and Duval fighting against the Marines with Kuma? Direct manga proof.

    The only questionable thing I have claim is Hachi joining the crew and nobody but you seem to have a major issue with it. I don't see what's so strange about thinking Hachi is joining, especially with people talking about Van Decken and Caribou joining. Are they less fodder then Hachi? What's the reasoning for them that put them over Hachi? It's a personal opinion and I never acted like it was the only opinion that mattered. If I'm not being flamed over an "outrageous" opinion like that, then there's no way they will have a greater problem with the other stuff I have said. And again with the insults. Honestly, their only hurting your argument.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.



  8. #3958
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    293

    Default

    Obvious they would supply intelligence for them, i explained that, and i explained the gate of justice, its the world governments, they work for the world government, you really gotta learn how to read. i havent watchd the CP9 arc in a while so i dont remember this well but Spandam going after Robin was like killing two birds with one stone (Franky) and Spandams dad was the one who originally tried to capture Robin, he wasnt just taking orders from Aokiji, he wanted to capture Robin, so no im not "denying acual facts" your the ******* for not even knowing them/close to them and making me repeat myself over and over. u dont know **** not even knowing the whole Spandam/Aokiji thing, or what CP9 is

    Quote Originally Posted by TsukiMirage View Post
    - The Straw Hats not needing a giant to fight Wolf and one of them doing it themselves? Again, plenty of people agree with that.
    i never said they needed one, L2R
    Quote Originally Posted by TsukiMirage View Post
    - CP9 working for the Marines? The wikia proved that true.
    your so stupid its hillarious, "Supplying intelligence for the Marines" and "Guarding the Gate of Justice" doesnt make them work for the marines, THEY WORK FOR THE WORLD GOVERNMENT.
    Quote Originally Posted by TsukiMirage View Post
    - The Sun pirates sailing in the New world? That's common sense and I doubt anyone would disagree.
    you doubt anyone would disagree? it seems on that thread people disagree and dont know where the hell you got that from
    Quote Originally Posted by TsukiMirage View Post
    - Hachi and Duval fighting against the Marines with Kuma? Direct manga proof.
    you clearly dont know what proof or facts are because that manga page you told me to look at didnt say ****, and i already explained why.

    its incredibly strange and stupid to think hachi will, as i have explained why and everyone else on that thread has, people thinking Decken will join is most likely a joke and the whole Caribou joining thing was forever ago, hardly anyone thinks he will join anymore. idc if me insultin u hurts my argument your a moron and arguing with u is such a waste of time, i have to constantly explain to you things that anyone that accually knew a thing about one piece would already know - the fact that u think CP9 works for the marines, when they directly work for the World Goverment proves your a ****ing idiot because even a 10 year old that watches one piece would know that, and your 24. Pathetic. your one big facepalm after another
    edit: read the visitor message http://narutoforums.com/member.php?u=207871
    Last edited by Fa7e; 25th June 2011 at 8:49 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by TsukiMirage View Post
    They do work FOR the Marines, supplying intelligence to them and acting as guards for the Gate of Justice. Heck, if they didn't work for the Marines, why would Aokiji give them the power to order a Buster Call? He just hands that power out to random people?
    this guy thinks CP9 works for the marines

  9. #3959
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    1,365

    Default

    I am going to start a list of jobs available for strawhats that need to be filled, Mentor (Preacher) Scout, Spy, Interegator, Cabinboy.

    Thanks to treeco123


    LIGHT SIDE HAS CUPCAKES
    DARK SIDE OFFERS COOKIES
    JOIN THE DERPY SIDE.... WE GOT MUFFINS

  10. #3960
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    The World That Never Was
    Posts
    4,803

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fa7e View Post
    Obvious they would supply intelligence for them, i explained that, and i explained the gate of justice, its the world governments, they work for the world government, you really gotta learn how to read. i havent watchd the CP9 arc in a while so i dont remember this well but Spandam going after Robin was like killing two birds with one stone (Franky) and Spandams dad was the one who originally tried to capture Robin, he wasnt just taking orders from Aokiji, he wanted to capture Robin, so no im not "denying acual facts" your the ******* for not even knowing them/close to them and making me repeat myself over and over. u dont know **** not even knowing the whole Spandam/Aokiji thing, or what CP9 is
    I know how to read just fine. You're trying to imply that CP9's intelligence gathering for the Marines is a by product of working for the World Government, except you have yet to explain how them gathering info for the Marines is not working for the Marines! Same with the Gate of Justice. Just because they are under the command of the World Government doesn't mean they can't do work for the Marines too. Aokiji was the one to info Spandam about going after Robin. Spandam having his own reasons doesn't change the fact that he did it due to Aokiji telling him.

    Quote Originally Posted by Fa7e View Post
    i never said they needed one, L2R
    You used that as justification for Shirahoshi joining.

    Quote Originally Posted by Fa7e View Post
    your so stupid its hillarious, "Supplying intelligence for the Marines" and "Guarding the Gate of Justice" doesnt make them work for the marines, THEY WORK FOR THE WORLD GOVERNMENT.
    Ok, read carefully. They supply intelligence not just to the World Government, but specifically and directly to the Marine branch. In this regard, they're working for the Marines, as the Marines are the ones who want and are using the intel.

    Quote Originally Posted by Fa7e View Post
    you doubt anyone would disagree? it seems on that thread people disagree and dont know where the hell you got that from
    Um, no. They questioned about Hachi likely because they forgot he was a part of the Sun pirates, but no one has actually disagreed that they sailed the New World.

    Quote Originally Posted by Fa7e View Post
    you clearly dont know what proof or facts are because that manga page you told me to look at didnt say ****, and i already explained why.
    WHAT? Franky outrights tells us all of that on that page.

    Quote Originally Posted by Fa7e View Post
    its incredibly strange and stupid to think hachi will, as i have explained why and everyone else on that thread has, people thinking Decken will join is most likely a joke and the whole Caribou joining thing was forever ago, hardly anyone thinks he will join anymore. idc if me insultin u hurts my argument your a moron and arguing with u is such a waste of time, i have to constantly explain to you things that anyone that accually knew a thing about one piece would already know - the fact that u think CP9 works for the marines, when they directly work for the World Goverment proves your a ****ing idiot because even a 10 year old that watches one piece would know that, and your 24. Pathetic. your one big facepalm after another
    edit: read the visitor message http://narutoforums.com/member.php?u=207871
    Strange maybe, but hardly stupid considering no one has come up with any counters to my arguments. The issue is that people believed that the likes of Van Decken and Caribou had a chance to join, and Hachi has far more going for him then they ever did, so it's far from some noob belief. It's pretty conceited of you to act as if you're correct without bringing in any proof to support it. And if it's a waste of time, why continue?
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.



  11. #3961
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Retired
    Posts
    488

    Default

    Who belives that luffys IQ is gonna go from 23 to 22
    I bet his IQ gets lower as he grows

  12. #3962
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    293

    Default

    tbh i continue because it pisses me off how little you know, but this will be my last post towards you, because like i said, it is a waste of time and no matter how badly i want to flame you, its getting old and it would just go on forever, i would just like to say, u say u can read, yet u clearly cant because i said in the first post why CP9 supplies intelligence for the marines, as they are the main and biggest force of the WG and it only makes sense they would, along with alot of other groups under the WG's control to tell them things, AND THE GATE OF JUSTICE IS THE WORLD GOVERNMENTs FOR THE 10TH TIME ****TARD, your a complete ******* for not knowing CP9 works for WG and thinking they work for the marines, it says in the manga, wiki, and show, and no, im not searching it for you, because im sick of doing that and litterally every single person thats not retarded knows that, i would post a thread but i would have to in the general section and theres a "Questions and answer" so it would get deleted, which is sad because u would look like the biggest joke on forums, and btw the person who put the visitors message is one of the best posters, he knows his stuff, and what he said is 100% a fact, they are the assassins for the WG, seriously if u ever think about posting on a real OP site (u say u do but i dont believe u) u might want to read up on your facts, because the fact that u dont even know what CP9 is, is one of the saddest things i have ever seen anyone post about one piece.
    The cp9 are assassins who work under the WG not soldiers who take orders from sengoku. The gorosei are the ones who command them on who to kill and who to capture. They're like the FBI or the CIA of the one piece world if you want a more clear definition lol. Another clear representation of it is that they don't wear the regular marine attire with the cap or the justice coat they wear on their backs instead they wear what most government agents wear which is the all black suits.
    ^^^a small, good example from a great poster
    Quote Originally Posted by TsukiMirage View Post
    They do work FOR the Marines, supplying intelligence to them and acting as guards for the Gate of Justice. Heck, if they didn't work for the Marines, why would Aokiji give them the power to order a Buster Call? He just hands that power out to random people?
    this guy thinks CP9 works for the marines

  13. #3963
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    the Netherlands
    Posts
    3,189

    Default

    @Fa7e stop acting like a one piediot fanboi thanks, calling other people retards because they disagree with you shame on you.


    Who belives that luffys IQ is gonna go from 23 to 22
    I bet his IQ gets lower as he grows
    lol hes already at 21 .


    I liked brooke's new ability and that little starfish who was scared lol.
        Spoiler:- My latest challenge:

  14. #3964
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    293

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 7 tyranitars View Post
    @Fa7e stop acting like a one piediot fanboi thanks, calling other people retards because they disagree with you shame on you.
    accually im calling him an idiot now for not knowing a fact, dont attack me like you did earlier when your not even if the conversation, expecially now if you dont know what your talking about thx kid
    Quote Originally Posted by TsukiMirage View Post
    They do work FOR the Marines, supplying intelligence to them and acting as guards for the Gate of Justice. Heck, if they didn't work for the Marines, why would Aokiji give them the power to order a Buster Call? He just hands that power out to random people?
    this guy thinks CP9 works for the marines

  15. #3965
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    the Netherlands
    Posts
    3,189

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fa7e View Post
    accually im calling him an idiot now for not knowing a fact, dont attack me like you did earlier when your not even if the conversation, expecially now if you dont know what your talking about thx kid

    Doesn't matter, you called him a retard because he doesn't agree with you, You just proved my point thanks.
    You are the kind why I don't like the one piece fanbase, they take stuff like this soo ****ing serious.
        Spoiler:- My latest challenge:

  16. #3966
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    293

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 7 tyranitars View Post
    Doesn't matter, you called him a retard because he doesn't agree with you, You just proved my point thanks.
    You are the kind why I don't like the one piece fanbase, they take stuff like this soo ****ing serious.
    im sorry but your not aloud to judge me because your not the one who has been arguing with someone forever when they dont know basic facts, its frustrating, and i dont normally take **** seriously, i post alot on one piece sites and i hardly ever insult people, but this is alot different. one piece fanbase is accually really chill, idk what your talking about, i normally wouldnt post alot about a show/game if everyone was a dick. ps: i called him a retarded because he doesnt know what CP9 is, thats not just disagreeing with me, thats disagreeing with everyone with common knowledge about the show (i probably called him a retard about hachi, ect... to and that might have been out of line, but CP9 i really dont care)
    Quote Originally Posted by TsukiMirage View Post
    They do work FOR the Marines, supplying intelligence to them and acting as guards for the Gate of Justice. Heck, if they didn't work for the Marines, why would Aokiji give them the power to order a Buster Call? He just hands that power out to random people?
    this guy thinks CP9 works for the marines

  17. #3967
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    California
    Posts
    104

    Default

    I have been reading One Piece recently and it is great. One piece is always a entertaining manga to read especially with the story and arcs.
    Last edited by Pokechan; 26th June 2011 at 11:43 PM.

  18. #3968
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    The World That Never Was
    Posts
    4,803

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fa7e View Post
    tbh i continue because it pisses me off how little you know, but this will be my last post towards you, because like i said, it is a waste of time and no matter how badly i want to flame you, its getting old and it would just go on forever, i would just like to say, u say u can read, yet u clearly cant because i said in the first post why CP9 supplies intelligence for the marines, as they are the main and biggest force of the WG and it only makes sense they would, along with alot of other groups under the WG's control to tell them things, AND THE GATE OF JUSTICE IS THE WORLD GOVERNMENTs FOR THE 10TH TIME ****TARD, your a complete ******* for not knowing CP9 works for WG and thinking they work for the marines, it says in the manga, wiki, and show, and no, im not searching it for you, because im sick of doing that and litterally every single person thats not retarded knows that, i would post a thread but i would have to in the general section and theres a "Questions and answer" so it would get deleted, which is sad because u would look like the biggest joke on forums, and btw the person who put the visitors message is one of the best posters, he knows his stuff, and what he said is 100% a fact, they are the assassins for the WG, seriously if u ever think about posting on a real OP site (u say u do but i dont believe u) u might want to read up on your facts, because the fact that u dont even know what CP9 is, is one of the saddest things i have ever seen anyone post about one piece.

    ^^^a small, good example from a great poster
    As you claim this is the last post, I'll simply be brief. You keep claiming I know little, yet I'm using actual facts from the manga and wikia in my claims. We're specifically told that CP supplies the intelligences to the Marine branch, implying that they're the only group that does that. Otherwise there would be no reason to single them out over something that should be common place. And the Gate of Justice is also associated with the Marines. And I never claimed that the CP9 didn't work for the World Government. I acknowledge that they did in my last post. Your problem is that you don't seem to understand that just because they work for the World Government, they can't also do some work for the Marines. Heck, even using that government example, depending on the assignment members of the CIA and FBI will work under the others. I also don't see how you're sick of searching for something when you never did so in the first place. I'm the one who was going around hunting for things.

    That person may be a great poster, but he left out quite a bit about them. Unless you're gonna say that the One Piece manga and wikia, which also states the info about them gathering intellectual and guarding the Gate of Justice, is completely wrong. Not to mention that them being assassins doesn't go against anything I have claimed. I have never claimed that was all they did, only that they did in fact do it.

    Also, I want to point out that I have been clearly disagreeing with you, yet still manage to be polite. Disagreeing with someone is no reason to be rude or insulting.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.



  19. #3969
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    From the land down under...
    Posts
    7,119

    Default

    ^And I hope that is the last post on the matter - quit arguing people and calling each other idiots and whatnot if your opinions disagree or more infractions will be given out.

    A parody of the Pokemon Colosseum game, full of pastries and Miror B.
    Completed. Four times winner of Best Comedy/Funniest Fic.

    The BBS Forums! Join in!

    Tied to this Pokemon Magazine! Looking for contributors - check it out!
    Why should you? Well, Wynaut?
    Current Article: From RSE to ORAS - what has improved? We look at aspects that changed for better or worse.
    Previous Article: Dude, where's my Game Corner? Learn why you can't gamble in ORAS. =(
    Avatar: minty-fivestar on DA, edited background/cropping. Fic banner: cieux.


  20. #3970
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    The World That Never Was
    Posts
    4,803

    Default

        Spoiler:- Chapter 630 spoiler:
    So the effects are finally catching up with Hodi.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.



  21. #3971
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    GMT -4
    Posts
    984

    Default

    Yes the side effects are catching up but he started standing up and they commented it was scary, chances are he is going to be roid raging super hard for a while ie. during his fight with jinbei or luffy if jinbei loses, he might collapse though and not need to be defeated or defeat jinbei but collapse due to stress on his body or something, the steroids will be terrible for him in the short term (6 or so hours) but he is gonna rage hard for the next 3-4 which will put it well within the time for the execution.
    The one thing that does not abide by majority rule is a person's conscience
    To Kill A Mockingbird

    It is no matter, let Hercules himself do what he may, the cat will mew, and dog will have his day.
    Hamlet Act V Scene I

  22. #3972
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Not in Obamaland
    Posts
    5,867

    Default

    Guys, stop this foolish discussion about Hodi "turning into a monster" or "becoming super-duper strong." Drugs do not work that way. Where were the SH's this chapter? The last few chapters have been so marvelous with their interactions, a perfect testiment to why I love this story so much.
    Pokemon: The Theme of Secrets


    At long last, I am returning with my Fan-Fic. Just need to find a better host. Blogger has done its course but I need just a little more recognition.

    I freaking HATE "Mega" Evolution.

  23. #3973
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    on Earth
    Posts
    2,952

    Default

    I really didn't like this weeks chapter too much because it had too much filler. The only part I liked was the Princes talking and Hodi at the end. I could care less about those underlings and their quirks. This is of course my humble opinion.

  24. #3974
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    the Netherlands
    Posts
    3,189

    Default

    I didn't liked this chapter either. sort of mehh.
        Spoiler:- My latest challenge:

  25. #3975
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    The World That Never Was
    Posts
    4,803

    Default

    Well it was nice to see that the princes aren't so weak that they couldn't defeat some of the New Fishman pirates. Hyozo was funny as a drunk and his drunken sword fighting looks interesting. The same with Ikaros and his sumo style. And Zeo was awesome continuing his monologue even after being beaten up. I have to say, even though they only been shown a little, I'm really beginning to enjoy the New Fishman pirates. Shame that they'll all be gone after this arc. Anyway, I can't wait to see the side effects of the steroids and Hodi's new look. Very nice chapter.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.



Page 159 of 231 FirstFirst ... 59109149155156157158159160161162163169209 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •