Page 160 of 229 FirstFirst ... 60110150156157158159160161162163164170210 ... LastLast
Results 3,976 to 4,000 of 5715

Thread: Official One Piece Manga Discussion Thread

So yeah I've been thinking about that sea bear that works for hodi...it reminded me of a video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wFRfk...eature=related

Neptunes army should have just drawn an anti-seabear circle, also did any one find the seabear kind of cute.
    Last edited by ironknight42; 30th June 2011 at 12:32 PM.
    The one thing that does not abide by majority rule is a person's conscience
    To Kill A Mockingbird

It is no matter, let Hercules himself do what he may, the cat will mew, and dog will have his day.
    Hamlet Act V Scene I

Quote Originally Posted by ironknight42 View Post
    So yeah I've been thinking about that sea bear that works for hodi...it reminded me of a video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wFRfk...eature=related

Neptunes army should have just drawn an anti-seabear circle, also did any one find the seabear kind of cute.
    It DID remind me of that! I thought I was the only one. I hope Chopper gets to battle that thing, with his new points.

Well as of today the Sabo Flashback Arc is over and done with and man what a relief. I couldn't bear to watch the OP episodes because of the arc. If you liked the Sabo arc then good for you but now we can get to the time skip.

Quote Originally Posted by Crimsonash310 View Post
    Well as of today the Sabo Flashback Arc is over and done with and man what a relief. I couldn't bear to watch the OP episodes because of the arc. If you liked the Sabo arc then good for you but now we can get to the time skip.
    Not so fast, bucko. We still got seven chapters left before the time skip.

And let's not forget the filler that will probably be made for the strawhats (like how Sanji got de-Okama-fied).

Not so fast, bucko. We still got seven chapters left before the time skip.

And let's not forget the filler that will probably be made for the strawhats (like how Sanji got de-Okama-fied).
    Yeah but the flashback is over with is good enough for me. I think there will be fillers like you said because the time skip would put the anime too close to the manga.

Well some of us want those filler arcs about their training.

Twin: PhQnix Bishie: Kurapica Cartoon Bishie: Freakazoid Pair: Leona

Samba Dinos don't need context.
    Xanga |Last FM

Yeah I would kind of second that the only problem is something important might have happened that will come up later particuarly zoro and robin more so robin. It would be neat to see sanji, chopper, or brooke though in some anime filler, oh and usopp could be pretty interesting. When they write anime filler they have to be a little careful with some of them and I for one don't care to see nami in filler, it would not be that interesting.
    To Kill A Mockingbird

It is no matter, let Hercules himself do what he may, the cat will mew, and dog will have his day.
    Hamlet Act V Scene I

I really liked this week's chapter, it showcases the strength of the three princes.
    Oh, and I wonder who Crocus is having tea with. Any ideas on that?

I didn't like the focus on humor at the beginning because I personally thought they weren't that funny but the rest of the chapter was good. I do wonder if Jinbei beat Luffy or Luffy let Jinbei go first as a vanguard.

So Van Decken reappears and seemly comes up with some sort of plan to ruin Shirahoshi and the Straw Hats. The Neptune Army was defeated by just the Sea Beast and Hodi looks even more awesome. Didn't except such a change to happen from the side effects of the steroids. He appears to have gotten even stronger then before, which means he should give Luffy a real good fight. And by comparison, the Princes are strong enough to one shot all the beats that took out their army. And in the end, we see Jinbe and Shirahoshi heading to the rescue. Since Luffy isn't with them, I guess Jinbe won in the end. So it seems like Luffy and co will come in to the rescue after everyone's fight. Wonderful chapter.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

Quote Originally Posted by TsukiMirage View Post
    Since Luffy isn't with them, I guess Jinbe won in the end. So it seems like Luffy and co will come in to the rescue after everyone's fight. Wonderful chapter.
    I thought Robin stopped their fight before it went full-on?
    ... I think I need to re-read that chapter. -.-

Just cuz Luffy isn't with them doesn't mean Jinbe won the battle. They could have either went to save Zoro's group or in the middle of every thing the Mermaid Princess could have gotten attacked by Caribou and they stayed behind to fight him off?? Decken is so freakin funny, he really needs to get over herXD Hodi and his new form is pretty cool, I'm excited to see how he and Luffy fight each other.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

Well probably, but Luffy was quite adamant about fighting Hodi, so it could go either way.

Quote Originally Posted by TsukiMirage View Post
    Since Luffy isn't with them, I guess Jinbe won in the end.
    yea no, something else obviously happened, dont know what but we'll see next week (prbbly)

Well that was quick. I guess an episode is fine too.

This explains how Chopper got the birds and people to stop fighting...and revealed how Sanji went back to normal...as normal as he can get....

Quote Originally Posted by ironknight42 View Post
    Yeah I would kind of second that the only problem is something important might have happened that will come up later particuarly zoro and robin more so robin. It would be neat to see sanji, chopper, or brooke though in some anime filler, oh and usopp could be pretty interesting. When they write anime filler they have to be a little careful with some of them and I for one don't care to see nami in filler, it would not be that interesting.
    Since Oda does have more input on fillers every now and then they'll at least give us a good look at what really happened.

Xanga |Last FM

MS. MONDAY AND MR. 7 HAD A BABY TOGETHER!?

Well...I'm shocked.

...........................Wait...Arlong is...Shirley's...brother?

Early release, new chapter up.

I say it was a good chapter with Madam Sherly's prediction, Princess Shirahosi knowing the truth about Hodi, and Vander Decken making his move.
    ... -_-' What, were you expecting a cookie?

I didn't like beginning of the chapter nor how Oda just skipped the fight with the princes but w/e the end made up for it. I'll be happy if the Fishermen Arc ends by June but it will most likely take July as well. So there is a break next week because Oda is sick apparently, no chapters next week.

I have a sneaking suspicion that Luffy and gang went to save their crew members and let Jinbei go ahead. Also even though Hody has 100,000 troops, a good blast of Luffy's Haoshoku's Haki and those fodder are done for in the fight.

Quote Originally Posted by shadow wolf View Post
    Early release, new chapter up.

I say it was a good chapter with Madam Sherly's prediction, Princess Shirahosi knowing the truth about Hodi, and Vander Decken making his move.
    And we get conformation it's really Decken who destroys the island. I'm sure this will end better then expected though.

Xanga |Last FM

It's a shame we didn't get to see the fight between the Princes and New Fishman pirates, though I guess Oda did so to keep their abilities fresh til the Straw Hats fight them. Still it seem they were able to handle them fine before they got another steroid boost. I'm sort of sadden that Shirahoshi fell for such a pretty obvious trap and got Jinbe taken down with her. Anyway, we got to see that Hodi has a 100,000 to face the Straw Hats with, though they shouldn't be much of a challenge for them. Madam Shirley comes and basically informs Hodi that he's not gonna be ruling anything and we get to learn that she's Arlong's sister, which was a huge surprise. Hodi revealed that he was the one who killed Queen Otohime, which isn't that much of a surprise. Interesting to hear Shirahoshi say she already knew and to see that Van Decken also basically plans to destroy her and Fishman Island using the mysterious ship Noir. Can't wait to find out what the Straw Hats are up to and see them come to the rescue. Wonderful chapter.

Oooh Shoot Straw Hats are missing again, well whatever it was still a good chapter none the less. Shirley and Arlong turn out to be Brother and Sister, that was intresting. Decken wants to use a big ship to destroy the Mermaid Princess??? Well, why not? Might as well go out with style rightXD I have a feeling Luffy will do some thing to stop it, even though he tolled Sanji to be the one to protect her now, Luffy really is the only one who can stop that thing, I thing hey'll have to stretch as much as possible though to. Man, I can't wait when the fights start, clearly it will be Luffy V.S Hodi and Luffy V.S Decken, its gonna be awesome! We already know who Zoro will be fighting too. Question is, who will Sanji and the others fight? Guess will be finding out soon. Over all, yah good chapter. Seems will be taking a break though next week, hope Oda is alright. At least, I have the anime to look forward to.

edit;

Forgot to say, Jinbe and Mermaid Princess seems to have gotten caught, dang it!
    Last edited by BlueDragonfangirl; 13th July 2011 at 8:12 PM.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

So yeah I have this crazy idea where Jinbei and Shirohoshi were supposed to get caught and that Megalo is being used as a Trojan shark, with Luffy and lets say two other Straw Hats inside, they could fit without making Megalo look wierd and it is hair brained enough to be something the straw hats would do.
    To Kill A Mockingbird

Hamlet Act V Scene I

Yea I liked this chapter as well and where is Luffy I wonder. I didn't even think about him being inside Megalo but now that you mentioned it xD seems obvious yea..

random question..where is the anime at?

Good chapter this week. I wasn't surprised about Hodi revealing that he was Otohime's true killer. I'm just surprised Shirahoshi knew this and didn't share it with anyone. If she did, then Hodi would've been dealt with a long time ago.

Page 160 of 229 FirstFirst ... 60110150156157158159160161162163164170210 ... LastLast