Page 164 of 231 FirstFirst ... 64114154160161162163164165166167168174214 ... LastLast
Results 4,076 to 4,100 of 5758

Thread: Official One Piece Manga Discussion Thread

Zoro should get an eye patch... after all that is a "piratey" thing to have.
    Last.fm | Steam ID
    Nostalgia

Quote Originally Posted by Rezzo View Post
    Zoro should get an eye patch... after all that is a "piratey" thing to have.
    And extremely cliched.

I'm glad he doesn't have one.

Spoiler:- Chapter 637 spoiler:
    Looks like the fight between Luffy and Hodi's gonna be good.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

Welp. Toei have completely screwed up the new designs. Did they not notice that the shapes of their faces, bodies, and eyes changed?

As expected, the fight between Luffy and Hodi was very good. It was awesome to see Luffy incorporating multiple Color Haki attacks together. Seeing the size of Noah directly compared to Fishman Island was quite a sight. It really gave a perspective. Shirahoshi was quite impressive and it seems like the main battle will be moved to the Noah, so I can't wait to see Luffy beat Van Decken. Nice chapter.

Don't forget Hody as well TsukiMirage.

But like you said it was an awesome action filled chapter. I loled at how onesided the fight was the entire time. I can't wait till for the later fights when Luffy gets more serious lol. Well I eagerly await the end to the fisherman battle and the arc itself by the end of September or early October. I want to see the New World already.

Naruto was actually good this week. I can see Sasuke vs. Naruto in the next few weeks since Kashi makes his fight happen early

^ Wrong thread buddy. Also Luffy vs the entire crew of Ven Decken will be a fight to see. Emperor's Haki to knock out the weak ones and a few attacks should take care of them with little trouble.

Mmm, I don't know. We haven't see anything of Van Decken's crew, so I can't help but feel that their gonna end up instantly being owned. But a three way between Hodi, Van Decken, and Luffy should more then make up for it.

This weeks chapter was pretty good, than again I've been enjoying this arc so. I'm getting that will have a Luffy V.S Hodi/Decken showdown at the end, that'd so epic! Feel bad for Hodi, he went up against the wrong pirate. On top of that, they have to worry about the Mermaid Princess and the big ship, every things going all insane here. We should be getting to the end of this arc and heading to the New World pretty soon. I feel its been pretty good though.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
    Maybe he'll upgrade the White Rocking Horse, Mini Merry, and Shark Submerge to combine as well.

Then they combine again with the Franky Shogun

Then the Thousand Sunny will be able to transform and later combine with the Franky Shogun Combination.

.......did I just come up with a One Piece Super Sentai show?
    Toei beat you to it btw
    Also it was cool to see Luffy have little to no trouble so far. Now he has to save the mermaid princess from killing herself to save everyone. Pretty good chapter. The real fight starts here. It'll be a three way battle.

Twin: PhQnix Bishie: Kurapica Cartoon Bishie: Freakazoid Pair: Leona

Samba Dinos don't need context.
    Xanga |Last FM

Hody just keeps getting back up and getting madder and madder. He's going to go absolutely berserk soon. He's so arrogant, so determined, he's gonna lose his mind. Perhaps he's gonna have another Energy Steroid overdose (he hasn't even used them since his transformation) that will probably mutate him into something terrible.
    Pokemon: The Theme of Secrets

At long last, I am returning with my Fan-Fic. Just need to find a better host. Blogger has done its course but I need just a little more recognition.

I freaking HATE "Mega" Evolution.

It was real nice to see all the Fishmen and merpeople working together in the hopes of helping Shirahoshi. I was wondering how Luffy would fight in that bubble, but luckily he and Shirahoshi were saved by the princes. Hodi with his blade looks quite deadly, so can't wait to see more of it in action and I was completely surprise at Hodi betraying Van Decken. Can't wait to see what happens next. Excellent chapter.

Wonder what new Haki attacks Luffy will show in the next chapter?
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

I loved Hody in this chapter. All these scary, shaded closeups, him stabbing VDD, he was just epic here.

Great cliffhanger too. I'm doubting Decken won't die instantly so I'm expecting whatever that'll happen to happen early next chapter.

At long last, I am returning with my Fan-Fic. Just need to find a better host. Blogger has done its course but I need just a little more recognition.

my guess hody won't die considering the fact that Oda said early in his career of doing One Piece that he would never kill a character.....but then he killed Ace but he did it for a reason, as a burden as well as motivation for luffy (there's a better way to word that) so thats my thought on it but he could possibly bleed out since his in the water, go unconscious and thus his power give out...and well you know what will happen to the ship from there

Oda's killed characters offscreen before, remember Bellamy?

Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
    Oda's killed characters offscreen before, remember Bellamy?
    well i'm talking about main story, not back story
    beside its the same for luffy as it is for nami, its necessary for their character (i'm not very good at wording >>)

Wonder if Luffy's new Haki attacks will include something like this?
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

Spoiler:- One Piece 639 spoiler:
    So it looks like the main fights will be starting soon.

Oh great. Hyouzou changed too. ....Man, that was a violent death (If he's dead, that is) for Decken.
    Last edited by lolipiece; 14th September 2011 at 12:06 AM.

Looks Like Van Decken is dead, but since Noah is still going after Shirahoshi, he's not actually dead yet. Luffy's snake shot was an interesting move and it appears the final confrontation between Hodi and Luffy will begin soon. Poor Surume. Wadatsumi looked pathetic, yet could put up a fight when he needed to. Still, Jinbe being able to counter and punch down a giant with such ease was unexpected. While both him and Sanji will be fighting, it doesn't seem like they'll have any major trouble, unless Wadatsumi pops a few more steroids. Really glad that we're seeing Hyozou back in action. He'll be a real good opponent for Zoro. Wonderful chapter.

Something's going to happen to keep Noah up, because if VDD is really dead, the ark would fall the next chapter, not letting the Straw Hat fights happen.

Anyway, Jinbei & Sanji teamup = Jinbe is officially joining.

Awesome chapter this week. I really like Luffy's new Snake Shot attack. The fights are pretty much a joke really. Zoro is going to slice up his opponent while Luffy beats the living crap out of Hody. Sanji could handle the giant on his own but teaming up with Jinbe will just make the fight shorter.

The newest chapter was a blast, I just love love Luffy's new move. Yes, these battles are not meant to be taken seriously at all, again this arc is just to show off how strong these guys are now. Come on folks, Hodi keeps getting his butt kicked by Luffy LOL. Gotta give the guy credit though, Hodi keeps getting back up no matter how many times he gets knocked down. Decken man, poor guy! Who would have thought he'd end up that way, he was the best villain of this arc for me, actually funny and I enjoyed his little fights with Luffy. What happens with the giant ship and Luffy is up in the air for me, I assume thats what destroys the place some how though. Again, waiting for the next chapter each week gets harder and harder each time.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

Page 164 of 231 FirstFirst ... 64114154160161162163164165166167168174214 ... LastLast