Page 166 of 231 FirstFirst ... 66116156162163164165166167168169170176216 ... LastLast
Results 4,126 to 4,150 of 5764

Thread: Official One Piece Manga Discussion Thread

They didn't.

An Elephant gun is a rifle used to kill Elephants. A Snake Shot is a type of Bullet.
    No my point was that Luffy's attacks now start with animals names in the beginning. Next attack he will reveal is the Gumu Gumu no Kangaroo Bazooka. (I totally made that up BTW)

Quote Originally Posted by Crimsonash310 View Post
    No my point was that Luffy's attacks now start with animals names in the beginning. Next attack he will reveal is the Gumu Gumu no Kangaroo Bazooka. (I totally made that up BTW)
    Luffy's demonstrated other new moves that don't start with animal names. And also

An Elephant gun is a rifle used to kill Elephants. A Snake Shot is a type of Bullet.
    Pokemon: The Theme of Secrets

At long last, I am returning with my Fan-Fic. Just need to find a better host. Blogger has done its course but I need just a little more recognition.

I freaking HATE "Mega" Evolution.

Quote Originally Posted by Thriller View Post
    Luffy's demonstrated other new moves that don't start with animal names. And also
    yea but it would be understandable if they did, since he did spend 2 years in an island filled with strong giant animals

We're getting Hody's backstory

At long last, I am returning with my Fan-Fic. Just need to find a better host. Blogger has done its course but I need just a little more recognition.

*Naruto and Bleach chapters come out, everyone talks about them*

*One Piece finally comes out after a whole day of waiting, no one bothers to post*

I'm not even surprised.

Oh well, more flashbacks.

Time for Hody's backstory that I won't care about.

Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
    *Naruto and Bleach chapters come out, everyone talks about them*

*One Piece finally comes out after a whole day of waiting, no one bothers to post*

I'm not even surprised.

Oh well, more flashbacks.

Time for Hody's backstory that I won't care about.
    This weeks chapter bored me to tears honestly. 2 weeks and Oda gives a subpar chapter? I don't even know why Luffy even got injured much less struggle underwater that much.

I don't give a crap about Hody's past either. This is one arc I hope ends real soon. Something about straw hats and underwater just doesn't fit.

Every week its always "WAAAH, this ark sux!" "Oda, we want the nu wurld!" "Hode sux! Waaah!"

I don't really see why everyone's not enjoying this arc for what it is... Maybe it's because I'm just too new to reading the manga that it doesn't bother me. I really can't wait to see Fishman Island in anime form, because I know it's going to be a massive show of eye candy with beautiful purple-coral and pink-coral colors, and the current underwater battle will be so much more followable animated.

Well, I'M looking forward to Hodi's backstory. Even though I can see why people don't like him, I always enjoyed him. I will agree he is the stupidest (literally) villain yet, but he was just so fun to watch, and I just keep wondering about him. Will he overdose on ES and die? If he survives all this, what could possibly happen to him then?

I hope this secret of his we are learning won't be some cliche "Humans killed my parents!" sh*t, because that will really disappoint me.

Well the chapter was interesting. Was expecting Hodi and Luffy to actually begin fighting now, but seeing Hodi handle the brothers wasn't all that bad. It appears that Hodi has some terrible past due to humans, so it'll be nice to see when his flashback appears. But what was most interesting is apparently Fukaboshi learning of Hodi's true form. can't wait to see what that means. Overall, a nice chapter.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

I hope this secret of his we are learning won't be some cliche "Humans killed my parents!" sh*t, because that will really disappoint me.
    Think of how much fun it could be, humans didn't kill his parents they worked them to death and then made them into sushi or some other fish related dish and then fed it to him. On a more serious note but still speculation the father of Hodi is Fisher Tiger, mabye we don't know how long he was in slavery if I remember but I'm not on the up and up with all the dates for fishman island. The ark was given to them by the person who is named on the poneglyph sounds reasonable am I right Joy Boy or whatever, and everyone will pile on the arc and float to the surface except for the straw hats who will leave on there coated ship. Hodi back story is acceptable hoping its better than Tiger...
    Last edited by ironknight42; 6th October 2011 at 10:48 PM.
    The one thing that does not abide by majority rule is a person's conscience
    To Kill A Mockingbird

It is no matter, let Hercules himself do what he may, the cat will mew, and dog will have his day.
    Hamlet Act V Scene I

Every week its always "WAAAH, this ark sux!" "Oda, we want the nu wurld!" "Hode sux! Waaah!"

I don't really see why everyone's not enjoying this arc for what it is... Maybe it's because I'm just too new to reading the manga that it doesn't bother me. I really can't wait to see Fishman Island in anime form, because I know it's going to be a massive show of eye candy with beautiful purple-coral and pink-coral colors, and the current underwater battle will be so much more followable animated.

Well, I'M looking forward to Hodi's backstory. Even though I can see why people don't like him, I always enjoyed him. I will agree he is the stupidest (literally) villain yet, but he was just so fun to watch, and I just keep wondering about him. Will he overdose on ES and die? If he survives all this, what could possibly happen to him then?

Hey, I've been enjoying this arc, I'm just accidently late posting my comments here is all, as I also post in other One Piece forums. Any ways, I also liked this chapter. I thought Luffy did a pretty good job here, even if he might have got hurt just a we bit. Is next weeks chapter going to be about Hodi's past? Oh boy, I know some One Piece fans who won't be enjoying thatXD Well whatever.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

this chapter it wasn't to special probably hody is half human or something but i don't see the whole hype behind naruto it just really ridicolus i still read it but it isn't really entertaining as it use to be and bleach well it started good it got dumb with invisincible aizen and now it was boring till capt. and co. came

B/W FC:0690 7395 3266

Call me Dave

Fishmen were stated to be evolved humans (or something like that) early on...so he kinda technically already is one...

The Fishman Island arc has really made me lose my focus on the series to be honest. Call me slow but, there's too many characters for me to keep up with at the moment.

Fishmen were stated to be evolved humans (or something like that) early on...so he kinda technically already is one...
    I'm pretty sure they say they were superior in everything compare to humans and they are describe as being fish but having human qualities not that were evolution of humans they describe as something from the heavens who were born stronger and superior compare to humans

Call me Dave

Insert complaint here.

Alright, the fights are going well. Thank god for no flashback.

It's cool how zoro doesn't find the strongest swordsman a challenge and chopper has definitely shown a big improvement

Call me Dave

I wish there is in real life devil fruit... I would eat al and become super human!

So we see that all the wild sealife has fled the island and the various citizens discussing the evacuation orders and what to do. We also get the Fishman army coming and how the Straw Hats vs the New Fishman pirates are going. I liked seeing more of Chopper and Zoro's fights. Doesn't look like Hyouzou is having an luck. Shame we didn't see anything from Luffy and Hodi, but it was still a really nice chapter.

Zoro and Chopper were pretty cool here, kind of looks like next week will get a good Robin fight.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

Since Hammond came back, I wonder if the Lion Fish guy will too.

I feel like the Fish Men are no match for the Straw Hats, this is just a "warm up" like Zoro said. The only one that is having a little trouble is Luffy because he has a lot to protect along with being in the water. I like how Chopper improved also, and I hope we can see more of their improved abilities, each of the crew members not just a few. I really want to see how much Brook actually improved, along with the weakling trio.

derp.

Damn, Brook.

You kick major butt now.

Dammit Hammond you lucky SOB. I wish I had two Robin's break my spine while telling me to rel....wait, none of you just read that.
    Last edited by lolipiece; 19th October 2011 at 7:03 PM.

So we see more of the plaza fighting and Robin releases the slaves. We also got to see some more of Robin's new skills and her ability to make full on mini copies of herself instead of just limbs now. We also got more info on Brook's new ability and Ussop seemly setting up his win against Daruma. Anyway, it was interesting to learn what exactly was driving the New Fishman pirates, simple hatred without anything behind it. Very nice chapter.

It's nice to see a villain that doesn't have a reason for what he's doing.

That makes him much more interesting and much more satisfying to take down.

I'm so glad Brook has found out how to use his ability to the maximum. Robin's clones are cool also. Now, on to Usopp, I think it's really cool how he's thinking his fight out, like Shikamaru. I think it would be awesome if he's like, "I was lying. I finished you off in 2 moves."

It's nice to see a villain that doesn't have a reason for what he's doing.

That makes him much more interesting and much more satisfying to take down.
    I agree totally.

derp.

Page 166 of 231 FirstFirst ... 66116156162163164165166167168169170176216 ... LastLast