Page 173 of 231 FirstFirst ... 73123163169170171172173174175176177183223 ... LastLast
Results 4,301 to 4,325 of 5758

Thread: Official One Piece Manga Discussion Thread

They'll probably flash back to each person's training at one point when said character gets into a major fight in the New World.

Spoiler:- One Piece 649 Spoiler:
    So Jinbe doesn't exactly say no and we learn about Joy Boy and Poseidon.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

Excuse me.     Spoiler:- Rage:

Why do you torment me?....

I guess being able to control what is considered the strongest beings in your world would be considered a weapon. Pretty neat plot twist.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

so shira is posideon nice
    I like how Oda dealt with jinbe
    I like how sanji wasn't spewing blood when surrounded by mermaids instead he turns into stone xD
    Evil fish man are all KO and in jail

B/W FC:0690 7395 3266

Call me Dave

I loved Zoro's definition of a hero. And it seems like while Jinbe isn't gonna join the Straw Hats straight away, he will be joining later on after he takes are of whatever he has to do. Seeing the citizen's prepare for the banquet and everyone enjoy it was really nice. Anyway, the biggest reveal was we learn who Joy Boy was and that the ancient weapon "Poseidon" was actually the former mermaid princess and now Shirahoshi has inherited that name. Gonna be interesting to see where that leads. Quite a nice chapter.

Also, I honestly loved the lil' Den Den Mushi with Neptune's beard.

that is a definite twist, Shira being Posideon :O

damn you Oda, Jimbe would of been prefect *cries in a corner*

edit: people think that jimbe will join later on but not vivi.....yea that makes sense.
    Last edited by Takeo; 7th December 2011 at 7:24 PM.

Jinbe had better do something with a Gurren Lagann level of manliness to make up for not joining the crew.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

Quote Originally Posted by Takeo View Post
    that is a definite twist, Shira being Posideon :O

damn you Oda, Jimbe would of been prefect *cries in a corner*

edit: people think that jimbe will join later on but not vivi.....yea that makes sense.
    When the world government has another one of those meetings with all the countries affiliated with it there, I'm pretty sure that Vivi would get to meet the straw hats there.

Something big is going to happen soon with all of the countries involved which will also have something to do with Jinbe/Vivi joining.

~Credits to Extroph~

You know what? Now that I think about it, the first end-of arc enemies they faced were the Fishman Pirates, and the first end-of-arc enemies they faced after the 2 years of training were another faction of the Fishman Pirates. Anyway, I'm thinking of how cool it would be if that Kraken stayed with the Straw Hats and went with them into the New World.

Quote Originally Posted by uber gon View Post
    Jinbe had better do something with a Gurren Lagann level of manliness to make up for not joining the crew.
    I don't care what he does as long as Oda doesn't have him die during it as a way not to have him join.

Jinbe didn't even say no. This is like Nami who didn't officially join until Arlong was taken care of, or Brook who joined after he got his shadow back. So people who are saying "Ha, Jinbe didn't join! I told ya'll!" there isn't anything even pointing to it being over. He even said he'll be back, so ask then. Vivi only told them no. Jinbe just said not right now, but later.

Wicked Witch got nothing on me

Quote Originally Posted by XxEpicsxX View Post
    Jinbe didn't even say no. This is like Nami who didn't officially join until Arlong was taken care of, or Brook who joined after he got his shadow back. So people who are saying "Ha, Jinbe didn't join! I told ya'll!" there isn't anything even pointing to it being over. He even said he'll be back, so ask then. Vivi only told them no. Jinbe just said not right now, but later.
    I assume Jinbei won't be joining till maybe the second or third arc of the New World. By than either Mermaid Princess will already be apart of the crew or some other crazy guy or girl will have joined in the New World. I think Mermaid Princess has a chance of joining, while shes freakin big I assume we have a way for her to shrink down some how. She has a power that should be guarded by a powerful crew, Hodi and his crew were just practice for now, imagine if an even more powerful villain came and tried to take her for there own use? Luffy and his crew should protect her, just my opinion though. Jinbei not joining is fine by me, I was already getting used to the idea but in the end I think for now its best. We need to have Luffy's bounty get higher than his and for him and the Monster Trio to be twice as strong. Not only that, by the time Jinbei joins the crew should have a lot of eperience of the New World.

Ask for the rest of the chapter, I love when we get to the partys after the big battles, they are a lot of fun. I love how much Luffy and Zoro are a like, both of them really do think the same, one of my favorite friendships in this crew. I don't know if Sanji will be able to make it past this arc, at least hes finally happy some what.
    Last edited by BlueDragonfangirl; 8th December 2011 at 7:37 AM.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueDragonfangirl View Post
    We need to have Luffy's bounty get higher than his and for him and the Monster Trio to be twice as strong.
    Robin joined with a bounty more than twice that of Luffy's.

She didn't officially "join" until after the Enies Lobby arc when Luffy's bounty was 100 million beli.
    I'm assuming that when Jinbe does join, the Monster Trio's bounties will be higher if not a closer difference than what it is now with Luffy's being higher than Jinbe.

~Credits to Extroph~

I think Kraken is going to have a cover story along with Wadatsumi later on.

Typical future Straw Hat refusing to join just yet. His duty will not be taken care of off panel and without the SHs. This could be dealing with his inevitable dream that people want from him so much. Chopper, Nami, Sanji, Brook, Franky all refused to join. And no way in the world is Shirahoshi joining. She is not swimming along side Sunny the rest of the series, and her ability will not grow on the same scale as everyone else.

I'm pretty certain Jinbe is joining before they enter the new world. As a matter of fact I don't think the new world is the next stop. Considering the end all goal of this arc was to get a seat in the reverie and migrate the FI population to the surface I think Marijois could be coming up. Doesn't have to be all out war or even a trip to the new Marine HQ. But there are a lot of lose ends since pre time skip Saboady that would be able to be tied up nicely.
    If you so sure what it aint, how about telling us what it am!

Black: 4684 8503 0468

There's a lot of points against Shirahoshi joining, mostly being Jinbe joining. There's also: Her size, her inability to move on land, inability to fight without access to the sea, inability to defend herself, constant reliance on others, no possible job she could fill, Noah needing her to have the Sea Kings pull it, Luffy not even considering asking her, and some more I'm probably forgetting. Jinbe fits on the ship, can fend for himself, can be the helmsman, has a sad past, and dream is to show humans and fishmen can get along/something involving his non-fulfilled duty, has fought with the crew against a peon like the other male members, and has basically said yes to joining. There's just too much against her.

Fishman Island Arc Part 2, commence!
    Pokemon: The Theme of Secrets

At long last, I am returning with my Fan-Fic. Just need to find a better host. Blogger has done its course but I need just a little more recognition.

I freaking HATE "Mega" Evolution.

Spoiler:- Text:

Inb4 someone laughs at the name "Uranus."

Ok, so...plot twists abound, huh?

Hmm. Straw Hat Luffy vs. Fleet Admiral Sakazuki (Akainu)

Why is the government getting rid of so many people that actually have a good, non-extremist sense of justice? Oh right, sake of the plot and to make the story exciting.

It would be an interesting part of the plot if Aokiji replaced Akainu as the Fleet Admiral after this whole "Blackbeard" mess blows over and I'm thinking that Luffy will run into Big Mom while he's searching for Swampy Caribou in the city. Can't wait for next week.
    Last edited by PokeMaster366; 14th December 2011 at 3:44 PM.

Inb4 Aokiji joining the Straw Hats speculation starts.

A decent chapter. Hody and his co got all old which was funny and fitting punishment. Kinda annoyed that Luffy ignored Jinbei's explanation near the end. Blackbeard is already a Yonkou and apparently his crew mates have powers as well now. That will be really annoying. I wonder if Pluton and Uranus are people as well or are they weapons. Pluton had a blueprint so I think it was a weapon, in fact I think Pluton might be the Thousand Sunny because Franky knew the layout of the blueprint for Pluton.

Caribou being launched away was stupid, I hope Oda doesn't waste too much time getting the Straw Hats out of Fisherman Isle. I want to see the new world before 2012 but its likely not going to happen.

Big Mam vs the Straw Hats might be interesting but I don't think it will happen this early and underwater too.

So who wants to bet Aokiji will become a new member? Yes, I know it's a long shot.

So the third ancient weapon alongside Pluton and Poseidon is Uranus. Caribou learning about Shirahoshi will probably lead to the rest of the world learning that she's Poseidon. Anyway, Akuinu becoming the Fleet Admiral and Blackbeard on the hunt for strong DF abilities to steal were both surprising pieces of news. Gonna be interesting to see what role Aokiju will have now. Loved how Chopper believed he was a target for Blackbeard and what he though a captain was. Seeing the New Fishman pirates aged was weird, but I like how the Tamatebako was brought back into the plot. Seeing what King Neptune said about Royal Treasures. I wonder if that's a hint that the other treasures will have unique powers also. Looks like Big Mom will be making an appearance soon. Great chapter.

Pluton is a ship isn't it??
    Idk but I love that Nami drinks idk why i always thought she didn't
    Blackbread as one of the four emperors did in fact piss me off 'that son of a *****' i literally said that hahaha
    hahaha Zoro's and Luffy's reaction was priceless when Nami was asking about the stolen treasure
    Hodi and his gang's after effect was quite fitting
    I wonder what it is about Big Mama and candy??
    maybe she won't protect fishmen island anymore and it'll become straw hat territory~

Page 173 of 231 FirstFirst ... 73123163169170171172173174175176177183223 ... LastLast