Page 191 of 231 FirstFirst ... 91141181187188189190191192193194195201 ... LastLast
Results 4,751 to 4,775 of 5757

Thread: Official One Piece Manga Discussion Thread

Luffy fighting Smoker and Tashigi, then his reaction to learning they were switched was great. Loved seeing Gear Two make a return. The slime interfering was cool, and it was a surprise learning that it was shooting itself across the lake. Can't wait to see how they fight it. But the ending was the best. Luffy interrupting Caesar mid-sentence was hilarious. Very good chapter.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

Luffy cracking up at Smoker during the battle was hilarious. I'm feeling a more Shanks-esque vibe from Luffy now. Bad***, but still carefree.

Just when you thought you'd learn something, bam! Lol seeing Zoro, Nami(Sanji), & Brook just stare at the Slime was funny.

I just loved the new chapter, I loved the ending the most with Luffy not giving crap what Cc was saying and just grabbing him like that, hes the best main character ever! Luffy and Smoker's interaction was fun too, you can just tell how much Luffy's been enjoying what Law's been doing with switching every ones bodies, hes just been cracking up each timeXD Than she ship exploding, awesome! Oh yah, Zoro/Brook/Samnji??? Being confused what Slime was made me laugh a lot too. I look forward to what happens next week, will Cc really be caught like that? Will this arc be the short? Or will Cc think of a way out of this? He really should have thought of what do about the Strawhats first, thats going to be his down fall really, should have been more prepared. With Law betraying him, Cc's only chance left is teaming up with Slime. Will it be a Cc and Slmie V.S Strawhats? I say, Luffy/Law V.S Cc while the rest of the strawhats take on Slime. Or maybe Luffy will take on Slime while the others fight Cc??? Na, Luffy always takes on the main villain of the arcs. Still, what will Cc do against Luffy?
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

I didn't like the ending actually.. To forced in my opinion...
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

The best part is gonna be when CC realizes Luffy is immune to most poisons.

Twin: PhQnix Bishie: Kurapica Cartoon Bishie: Freakazoid Pair: Leona

Samba Dinos don't need context.
    Xanga |Last FM

Goddammit, Oda! Stop taking breaks at the most dramatic moments!

Uh, is Chopper able to breathe in that bag?

Exciting chapter. (And I didn't kne there would be a break?)
        Spoiler:- My latest challenge:

I love this arc, especially Law in this arc. I keep questioning what he's up to, first he says that something on the island is something that Luffy and him need and then he forms an alliance with Luffy to go after a Yonko and now he went off with Monet and Law collapses from a mysterious figure. Is the person Joker?! So many questions going around in my mind. Can't wait until some of the pieces gets put together.

Bonnie: Hey, Clauncher, could you do me a favour and marry my brother?
    Clauncher: What? I can understand the old man's senility, but this is just annoying.

Bonnie: Come on, Dedenne! I want that Gym Badge!
    Clauncher: If only this wasn't a kids show.
    3DS FC: 1891 1376 6990. Add me. Wii U Nintendo Network ID: Playerking.

Loved Brook's idea of what slime does, and Luffy's mention of Magellan. I'm really enjoying Monet character, and her interaction with Law. Glad to see Luffy handling Caesar so good, though it seems that Luffy isn't exactly immune to poison, and it seems like the person Law was worried about has appeared. Great chapter.

hello fellow One Piece fans, I am very much enjoying this arc. I'm not sure if it has been discussed yet but i could see Kinemon(that's the samurai's name right?) being the next nakama. I also have a crazy theory, after Law and Luffy's take down the yonko they are going for that Law's crew is eliminated. From there he decides to make a second division of the strawhats called the strawhearts(that crew would be like supporting main characters somewhere between minor and main characters). They would be led by Law and would include Jinbe, Monet(if she doesn't join the main crew), Vivi(if she comes back), Kinemon(if he doesn't join the main crew), Perona(if she comes back), Hatchan(if he is with Jinbe), Jewelry Bonney(if she doesn't join the strawhats), and 1-2 more new characters. For 11 Strawhats(the current ones with Kinemon and a new character(three-eyed girl shown next to Big Mom) or Jewelry Bonney or 2 new(three-eyed girl)/old(Jewelry Bonney) characters) and 9 Strawhearts(Law+Jinbe and 7 new/old characters preferably the ones I named). Also Three-eyed girl and Sabo must join the strawhats in some way.
    Last edited by Ace of Shades; 14th June 2012 at 8:31 AM.

~

This arc has been fun hasn't it? Wonder what will happen with Luffy and Law? Will they both be blackmailed by this Joker guy now? No way! Luffy would never stand for that, unless maybe its dealing with his crew? Don't know, never had him in this type of situation before. Two most powerful supernovas on his side for the time being? That'd be kind of fun. The other Strawhats will have to step in for the time, too bad Law never switched back Sanji and Nami's body's things could have been different as he and Zoro are the second strongest on the team. Who is this new guy who appeared from behind? Some one from Law's past?? Any ways, on another break and Oda always takes them at the jaw dropping parts >>
    I can't wait for this arc to be in the anime FYI.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

Awesome action filled chapter. Kinda surprised at how Luffy just accepted the gas like that. I was sure he would have shown a new tech to block it.

Anyways the last bit of the chapter was the best. Law was bleeding already when the person came in so its someone really powerful. Maybe Hogback? lol

Looking forward to the return in 2 weeks lol.

Well Luffy thought he was immune to the gas, makes sense why he would inhale it if he thought it wouldn't effect him

Looks like a man in a lab coat, maybe the person who taught Law to be a surgeon?
    Monet looks pleased with the visitor, probably knew he was set to arrive.

And we get some insight on haki once again. So there is a way Luffy would be able to go after Black Bread in the future.

Chapter 672: Kinemon is my name!

From 2ch.

Spoilers below.

first half.

Chapter 672: Kin-emon is my name!

The mysterious man is a new character named Wergo (Vergo), and knew Law.
    He doesn't trust Caeser, so he had Monet infliltrate as a spy.

Law called his name by itself without any honorific, and he tells Law "No... that's MISTER Wergo to you." (Wergo-san) and smacked him with what appears to be a bamboo flute, enforced with Armament haki.
    Law is knocked unconcious.

In front of the lab, Smoker, Tashigi, Robin, and Franky are taken out by Caeser. He didn't even lay a hand on them.

Meanwhile...
    Brook is scared shitless of the slime, and chats with Zoro
    Zoro: Yeah, the enemy is a jelly... why you just eat it, and digest them.
    Brook: Oh hell no, stop being a bully. I'm like 70 years older than you, you know!?

Kin-emon starts hurting
    In the lake, Sanji is looking for the torso using Observation haki, and finds the torso being eaten by sharks.
    He recovers the torso and comes back up, but layer of poison blocks his way.
    He didn't know if Nami's body can take it, but he manages to get out of it using Blue Walk.
    The Samurai's body is complete, and he bows down to Sanji in gratitude.

As the slime comes their way, Kin-emon says he will use his sword that cuts through flames.
    He will burn the slime, and cut a way out for them. He swings his sword...

continued to next post

Oh, there wasn't much more to go lol

The slime explodes... but they went through it unhurt.
    Kin-emon says he cut the slime, causing it to explode, then he cut the flames of the explosion itself.
    Kitsunebiryuu (Fox fire sword style) cuts with power of fire, and it can also cut fire itself. (fox-fire is a ghostly flame spirit)
    Kin-emon: There's no fire that I cannot cut!!!

This intrigues Zoro.

End

http://i.imgur.com/HcFRF.jpg

Clauncher: What? I can understand the old man's senility, but this is just annoying.

Cutting explosions.

Badass.

Seems like a nice chapter.

Law's master looks interesting, especially the way he spoke down to Law, and it seems that Monet was working under his/their orders as oppose to Caesar's. Surprising to see both Robin and Franky taken down so fast too. Enjoyed the exchange between Zoro and Brook, and the later one with Sanji. Looks like Zoro is interested in learning to cut and create flames, hope he learns it for later. Pretty good chapter.

Law's master has strong Haki, He can even use his haki on other objects. iirc no one has done that yet.
    Last edited by Takeo; 28th June 2012 at 4:42 AM.

Vergo/Welgo/Virgo or whatever his name is obviously has eaten the grill-grill or the char-char fruit

~

Quote Originally Posted by ShadeAce View Post
    Vergo/Welgo/Virgo or whatever his name is obviously has eaten the grill-grill or the char-char fruit
    Yet another random fruitchoice... Depends a lot of physical combat...
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

D-D-D-D-Doflamingo is Joker and Vergo works for his and Law used to work for Doflamingo?!

*Dies*
    Last edited by playerking; 4th July 2012 at 10:16 AM.

Chapter is out, Joker is revealed to be Doflamingo.

Doflamingo being Joker wasn't a shocking surprise. Doflamingo did seem like he had alot going on even before. And Vergo is a vice-admiral who spent fifteen years getting to his position and acts to covers up for their illegal activities. Gonna be interesting to see how Nami and Usopp get away from Caesar. The slime transforming into an axolotl was awesome, so now one must ask how jellified poison gas ate anything. Enjoyed how carefree Luffy and Robin looked inside the cage. Nice to learn that Vergo and Law were on Doflamingo's crew. Great chapter.

Quote Originally Posted by TsukiMirage View Post
    Doflamingo being Joker wasn't a shocking surprise. Doflamingo did seem like he had alot going on even before. And Vergo is a vice-admiral who spent fifteen years getting to his position and acts to covers up for their illegal activities. Gonna be interesting to see how Nami and Usopp get away from Caesar. The slime transforming into an axolotl was awesome, so now one must ask how jellified poison gas ate anything. Enjoyed how carefree Luffy and Robin looked inside the cage. Nice to learn that Vergo and Law were on Doflamingo's crew. Great chapter.
    The same way a gun and a sword ate them.

Oh god, it ate an axolotl fruit? That's awesome. A salamander slime thing.

Page 191 of 231 FirstFirst ... 91141181187188189190191192193194195201 ... LastLast