Page 192 of 231 FirstFirst ... 92142182188189190191192193194195196202 ... LastLast
Results 4,776 to 4,800 of 5762

Thread: Official One Piece Manga Discussion Thread

We might actually finally find out what Doflamingo's powers are in this arc ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Takeo View Post
    We might actually finally find out what Doflamingo's powers are in this arc ^^
    If I had to make guesses on his powers, I would assume that he ate a fruit that allows him to control people as if they were puppets, and judging by the fact that his victims are capable of putting up some resistance, I'm guessing that he's able to control these people with invisible strings that can also be used to cut things. I'm betting the fruit he ate is called the String-String fruit, and the fruit allows him to produce an infinite amount of these strings.

Quote Originally Posted by PokeMaster366 View Post
    If I had to make guesses on his powers, I would assume that he ate a fruit that allows him to control people as if they were puppets, and judging by the fact that his victims are capable of putting up some resistance, I'm guessing that he's able to control these people with invisible strings that can also be used to cut things. I'm betting the fruit he ate is called the String-String fruit, and the fruit allows him to produce an infinite amount of these strings.
    I agree with this so much, I too had the same thoughts, but its the same way with the identity of Law's fruit name, everyone had speculations but no real proof.

Little late, I loved this chapter;

-Luffy and Robin chatting about the old days and being so carefree was fun.
    -Dolf being the Joker is epic! I was looking forward to that arc so much, will this actually be the arc or will he come at the end of the arc and foreshadow next couple of arcs? I'm game for both.

I loved it, so can't wait for the next chapter. Zoro/Sanji/Brook V.S Slime while Usopp/Nami V.S Cc? Will Chopper be the one to let the guys out of the cage? So freakin excited. Than of course will be getting Luffy/Smoker/Law team ups here.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

I find it hilarious how Smiley has a Axolotl fruit.

It's an Amphibious creature. Which kinda makes it useless other than bringing the slime to life.

Good chapter Doflamingo being joker, Smiley being Amphibian zoan user, and Robin nostalgic in the cage were some of the best parts. Now I wonder how can their be Amphibian zoan users when you can't go in water?
    White FC: 1334 7028 3541
    Black2 FC: 1249 6749 9360
    3DS FC: 1719 4581 9302

Quote Originally Posted by i2i View Post
    Good chapter Doflamingo being joker, Smiley being Amphibian zoan user, and Robin nostalgic in the cage were some of the best parts. Now I wonder how can their be Amphibian zoan users when you can't go in water?
    They only look like an Amphibian, he still can't swim.
        Spoiler:- My latest challenge:

Nice to learn more about Caesar's ability and how he was able to take out Luffy and co. Brownbeard returning was a surprise. Anyway, looks like things will be heating up soon. And nice cameo by Kidd. Nice chapter.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

Luffy's group was suffocated. Nami and Ussop are taken out. The children have been retrieved by Cesear. Everyone seems to be watching 'Weapon's of mass destruction'.

Oh crap. Kid's back.

I smell awesome-ness coming up.

Okay, so now who the hell can defeat Caesar? He took out Luffy, Robin, Franky, Tashigi, Smoker, Brownbeard, Nami and Usopp. And Law is caged up as well.

The only one who who is free is Zoro, Brooke, Sanji and Chopper. I guess Brook could be the one to help save them, but I feel as if it won't be a SH that saves them but I hope they escape by themselves.

I love how Kid, Pekoms, Tamago, Hawkins(?) or s ome girl/boy (with a sword I think) and maybe Kaido appeared at the end. I hope it's Kaido.

Caesars speech at the end made it intense for me and the kids when they were chained up made it intense for me as well. Things are building up, but it's a shame there'll be a break next week.

Why do you keep doing this Oda, why?

Bonnie: Hey, Clauncher, could you do me a favour and marry my brother?
    Clauncher: What? I can understand the old man's senility, but this is just annoying.

Bonnie: Come on, Dedenne! I want that Gym Badge!
    Clauncher: If only this wasn't a kids show.
    3DS FC: 1891 1376 6990. Add me. Wii U Nintendo Network ID: Playerking.

Quote Originally Posted by playerking View Post
    Okay, so now who the hell can defeat Caesar? He took out Luffy, Robin, Franky, Tashigi, Smoker, Brownbeard, Nami and Usopp. And Law is caged up as well.
    Caesar suffocated them all, he said himself his ability to do so only works uptill a certain distance, whatever that might be, we will find out and that's how he'll Lose.

Ah Kid I wonder which side he will choose. Mayby even his own side.
        Spoiler:- My latest challenge:

Quote Originally Posted by Takeo View Post
    Caesar suffocated them all, he said himself his ability to do so only works uptill a certain distance, whatever that might be, we will find out and that's how he'll Lose.
    We know that Sharley had predicted that Luffy would blow up an island... DUMDUMDUMMMM!!!

She just thought it was going to be fishmen island, but it's going to be Punk Hazard. Think about it, there's literally nothing there that Luffy wants to save once he gets everybody off the island. There are no civilians aside from the babies, who he wants to save already, so there's really no point in not blowing up PunkHazard.

1. Take the babies, Brownbeard and run.
    2. Let Smoker and the marines escapes.
    3. Blow up the island.
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Quote Originally Posted by 7 tyranitars View Post
    Ah Kid I wonder which side he will choose. Mayby even his own side.
    Hes been taking down some of Big Moms people, shey'll come after him and Luffy than they'll have to team up no matter what they feel about each other and fight different ways against her. Luffy's bounty will keep going up for the time being. I did enjoy the chapter, sadly next week we are another break but I guess it could be worse, some guys take longer breaks.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

So now Ussop can control the Phoenix Force. Take THAT Jean Grey.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

Quote Originally Posted by playerking View Post

The only one who who is free is Zoro, Brooke, Sanji and Chopper. I guess Brook could be the one to help save them, but I feel as if it won't be a SH that saves them but I hope they escape by themselves.

I love how Kid, Pekoms, Tamago, Hawkins(?) or s ome girl/boy (with a sword I think) and maybe Kaido appeared at the end. I hope it's Kaido.

Caesars speech at the end made it intense for me and the kids when they were chained up made it intense for me as well. Things are building up, but it's a shame there'll be a break next week.

Why do you keep doing this Oda, why?
    It is rather obvious that Kinemon will defeat Ceaser. I mean Ceaser is weak to fire right? and Kinemon can produce flames from his sword. Also Kinemon for next nakama

~

Quote Originally Posted by ShadeAce View Post
    It is rather obvious that Kinemon will defeat Ceaser. I mean Ceaser is weak to fire right? and Kinemon can produce flames from his sword. Also Kinemon for next nakama
    We don't need a third swordsman.

Speaking of which: it's very obvious that Kinemon ate a Fox fruit.

I believe it was a Tanuki fruit, since they're the ones who employ the leaf on head trick.

Quote Originally Posted by TsukiMirage View Post
    I believe it was a Tanuki fruit, since they're the ones who employ the leaf on head trick.
    Both do the leaf thing.

I don't remember Tanuki's ever having anything to do with fire, but foxes do.

They do? Didn't know that, only seen it done with Tanukis. Anyway, the fire is a separate thing from the fruit.

Quote Originally Posted by TsukiMirage View Post
    They do? Didn't know that, only seen it done with Tanukis. Anyway, the fire is a separate thing from the fruit.
    Oh, didn't notice. Either way, it's still a fox trait.

Especially considering he's "Fox Fire" Kinemon.

Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    We know that Sharley had predicted that Luffy would blow up an island... DUMDUMDUMMMM!!!

She just thought it was going to be fishmen island, but it's going to be Punk Hazard. Think about it, there's literally nothing there that Luffy wants to save once he gets everybody off the island. There are no civilians aside from the babies, who he wants to save already, so there's really no point in not blowing up PunkHazard.

1. Take the babies, Brownbeard and run.
    2. Let Smoker and the marines escapes.
    3. Blow up the island.
    Shyarly envisions the destruction of Fishman Island by a man with a straw hat.
    Sorry kid.

Kinemon is not a fox zoan, but a kitsune zoan. Also for all we know Kinemon could use the kitsune transformation for fighting instead of his sword most of the time.

~

Page 192 of 231 FirstFirst ... 92142182188189190191192193194195196202 ... LastLast