Page 194 of 230 FirstFirst ... 94144184190191192193194195196197198204 ... LastLast
Results 4,826 to 4,850 of 5738

Thread: Official One Piece Manga Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by TsukiMirage View Post
    Interesting to see one of the children break out of the crazed state. and now we know why Law couldn't go against Caesar, due to Caesar taking his heart. Enjoyed Law still acting tough though. Anyway, can't wait to see what Smiley eating that huge candy does. Pretty good chapter.
    Well she was hallucinating. Caesars bad acting did give me a chuckle.
    I felt the chapter ended on a flat note. Like someone stopped in a middle of a sentence. But I guess the start on the next chapter something epic is about to go down.
    Last edited by Takeo; 26th July 2012 at 8:22 AM.

Next Chapter makes up for Law fans :P
    He had a big chunk of it, no Luffy though *Cries* Hes my favorite.
    I'm not sure about this Cc guy, I'm more so looking forward to Dolf as a main villain. Hope that arc comes soon, finally get some actual fights here.
    Luffy/Zoro/Sanji need some good fights, Cc and Hodi don't cut it. Luffy isn't even in serious mode this arc, hes normally in that when it comes to a threat seems Cc is not up to Hodi even HA thats sad.
    I'm more excited when Luffy gets serious, I can see it at the end of the arc though when Cc does some thing to his friend which I don't see or I can see Cc getting in the way of Luffy's journey and that doesn't make him happy either. Am I the only one on here who read this chapter?
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueDragonfangirl View Post
    Am I the only one on here who read this chapter?
    The last chapter was 675, right? If that's the case then I believe I have read the same chapter as you.

Quote Originally Posted by Tigereye13 View Post
    The last chapter was 675, right? If that's the case then I believe I have read the same chapter as you.
    Its just, normally people talk here after the chapter comes out. I know fans didn't really like this chapter do to nothing really going on, still thought it was ok. I'm hopping they at least finally break out next chapter. Than will be getting some action as soon as Oda goes on another break >>
    I swear, Oda goes on the most but yah know. I'm sure the arc will end well, I'm really hopping Luffy uses Cc's ideas against him, I like it when he does things like that. He may be a moron at times but hes smart when it comes to fighting.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Quote Originally Posted by BlueDragonfangirl View Post
    Its just, normally people talk here after the chapter comes out. I know fans didn't really like this chapter do to nothing really going on, still thought it was ok. I'm hopping they at least finally break out next chapter. Than will be getting some action as soon as Oda goes on another break >>
    I swear, Oda goes on the most but yah know. I'm sure the arc will end well, I'm really hopping Luffy uses Cc's ideas against him, I like it when he does things like that. He may be a moron at times but hes smart when it comes to fighting.
    Ah. I was fine with the chapter since to me, it seemed like a build up chapter. And in all honesty I think they are needed to help make the action chapters even better. Hmm, I wonder if Oda keeps going on break so that he can make sure that the quality of One Piece remains high overall.

So nobody commented on the chapter yet.

Seems that Ceaser forcefed his Wooper a second Devil Fruit, and it blew up.. Well, that was unexpected and a waste of two Devil Fruits..

As for the rest, it was okay. Apparently the guys in shackles aren't going to be as helpless as they once seemed. And for some reason, whenever the bad guys put a cage out of their sight, the good guys always escape.. Same with the cage during the Arabasta arc, and with the one Brook, Usopp and Zoro were in at Ryuugu Palace.

Zoro had his haki going on this chapter. One question though, if the dragon could always fly out of the clouds reach, then why hasn't it already? Maybe it has eaten one of those apples as well and there were more then one DF in there? DF-Dragon for the win? Might get in Chopper's way though.

As for Chopper, he apparently got hit with a rock in this chapter by an unseen person, I'm guessing Money, as she wasn't seen in the shot.

As for Monet, now that I know that she has green hair, I really want her to join. Robin has been making remarks about how this is 'nostalgic' to Arabasta, so why not? Former henchwoman joining the crew? Besides, she has GREEN HAIR AND WINGS! What's not to like? Zoro's got greenish hair as well, so that could go well with the Marimo-jokes that Sanji makes. Sure, we don't know what Monet's skill is, but flight is a nice addition to the Strawhats' aerial performance, as an additional force to Sanji's Sky Walk.

Sanji: Sky Walk
    Money: Flight
    Franky: Basic artillery that can be shot into the air.
    Usopp: The trampoline-pop green can be used to give anybody a boost into the air.
    Robin: Can fix wings with her arms, but I don't know if those are more for gliding, or that she can actually gain altitude with them.

1. Luffy
    2. Zoro
    3. Nami
    4. Usopp
    5. Sanji
    6. Chopper
    7. Robin
    8. Franky
    9. Brook
    10. Monet
    11. Jinbe
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    So nobody commented on the chapter yet.

Seems that Ceaser forcefed his Wooper a second Devil Fruit, and it blew up.. Well, that was unexpected and a waste of two Devil Fruits..

As for the rest, it was okay. Apparently the guys in shackles aren't going to be as helpless as they once seemed. And for some reason, whenever the bad guys put a cage out of their sight, the good guys always escape.. Same with the cage during the Arabasta arc, and with the one Brook, Usopp and Zoro were in at Ryuugu Palace.

Zoro had his haki going on this chapter. One question though, if the dragon could always fly out of the clouds reach, then why hasn't it already? Maybe it has eaten one of those apples as well and there were more then one DF in there? DF-Dragon for the win? Might get in Chopper's way though.

As for Chopper, he apparently got hit with a rock in this chapter by an unseen person, I'm guessing Money, as she wasn't seen in the shot.

As for Monet, now that I know that she has green hair, I really want her to join. Robin has been making remarks about how this is 'nostalgic' to Arabasta, so why not? Former henchwoman joining the crew? Besides, she has GREEN HAIR AND WINGS! What's not to like? Zoro's got greenish hair as well, so that could go well with the Marimo-jokes that Sanji makes. Sure, we don't know what Monet's skill is, but flight is a nice addition to the Strawhats' aerial performance, as an additional force to Sanji's Sky Walk.

Sanji: Sky Walk
    Money: Flight
    Franky: Basic artillery that can be shot into the air.
    Usopp: The trampoline-pop green can be used to give anybody a boost into the air.
    Robin: Can fix wings with her arms, but I don't know if those are more for gliding, or that she can actually gain altitude with them.

1. Luffy
    2. Zoro
    3. Nami
    4. Usopp
    5. Sanji
    6. Chopper
    7. Robin
    8. Franky
    9. Brook
    10. Monet
    11. Jinbe
    Ok first things first Chopper was hit with a note not a rock which said Don't Do Anything. I agree that Monet probably threw it. She is probably a triple agent who is working with Law. Next, you realize that Smiley's devil Fruit is now in that bag of apples right? After whatever Smiley ate he "died" and his Devil Fruit's spirit or whatever inhabited one of the apples in the bag. Also I would love for Monet to join the crew and I also want Kinemon to join. Does anyone else think Kinemon should make that dragon his steed?

~

Huh. So Smiley's dead. I guess.

So, if a Devil Fruit user dies? Any random fruit in the area will turn into the fruit? It doesn't just grow completely new? Or is this Caeser's doing...

Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
    Huh. So Smiley's dead. I guess.

So, if a Devil Fruit user dies? Any random fruit in the area will turn into the fruit? It doesn't just grow completely new? Or is this Caeser's doing...
    What i have figured is that the nearest fruit that is the correct type; so like if the original fruit of Smiley's was an apple it would posses the nearest apple even if the nearest fruit was a watermelon. Caeser's probably plans to refeed the gas the fruit so Smiley would come back. That seems likely but I could also see someone else eating the fruit

~

Cool to see how new Devil Fruit are created. Anyway, Caesar's weapon seems pretty impressive, especially seeing as how it's covering the entire island. Got the feeling that it was Monet who threw the note to Chopper. Can't wait to see what counter-attack Law has planned. Good chapter.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

Monet won't join, this is just like water 7 when no one had joined in a long time and everyone was getting antsy as to who the new crew member will be, unlike Robin, Monet has had no interactions with straw hat luffy or any of the crew for that matter.
    I don't think it was Monet that threw the note tbh, as to who idk. The samurai's kid perhaps? Lol
    I'm a bit confused as to the whole devil fruit business. But what every one saying is true...who has Ace's fruit?
    I am interested in seeing how the world views The Straw Hat Pirates alive and well.
    Last edited by Takeo; 2nd August 2012 at 11:07 AM.

Well, we learned some intresting bits here this chapter, next chapter hopefully they'll break out. No chapter next week *Cries* Hard to wait, I want to get the fights, am curious how Luffy will get Cc back, I want him to get the guy back good =]

Over all, it was an ok chapter. I'm going to go watch the anime, byez!

How does Law plan on getting them out of the Seastone chains since he seems to find them as a minor annoyance.

Nice to see how a new Devil Fruit is made. It was stated that it happens when a Devil Fruit user dies so turning a normal fruit into that Devil Fruit makes the most sense. Instead of one growing from being a seed or something. I wonder if anyone has ever picked up a fruit to eat and just as they were about to take a bite out of it it changed into a Devil Fruit because a Devil Fruit user died nearby?

First time on this thread, anyway, I'm gonna make a wild guess and say that CC plans on pulling a BB and eating the newly spawned fruit, which is why he said "Until We Meet Again" my guess he eats the fruit and like BB becomes threat to the WG due to it.

And I also want Kinemon for the new crew member, I was thinking of it like this, 1 sword style= Brook 2= Kinemon 3= Zoro, nice little countdown if you ask me

And I also Monet will join the crew after the defeat Doflamingo per say 4 arcs from now, she appears to have a profession that could aid the SH more than we believe, and I think she did throw the note but will deny wit was her until after she pulls a Robin and forces them to let her join in a few arcs

My (fanboyish)Final SH prediction:
    Luffy, Zoro, Nami, Usopp, Sanji, Chopper, Robin, Franky, Brooke, Jinbe(Helmsman), Kinemon+The Little Dragon(either Animal guy or Botanist), Jewelry Bonney(Spy/scouty lady/reconnaissance), Monet(astronomer), Three-eyed Girl(Angler), Vivi+Carue(Negotiaiter lady), and Sabo and Mr. 2

~

By the little dragon, do you mean vegapunk's dragon?

yep i do i think i fire-wielding samurai kitsune on a fire-breathing dragon would make for an awesome strawhat, also the way Kinemon reacted to the dragon seemed to note that he knew the dragon

~

Let me just say, loved every thing about this new chapter. Luffy finally getting serious about things, just love it when he does! Luffy/Law/Smoker V.S Cc, guy doesn't stand a chance its almost sadXD I think this time the other Strawhats will get to sit back and relax let the other big three kick these butts, they can do it easy too. Supernovas upgrade in bountys is shocking, other than maybe Kids I was thinking that would happen for him. Is this going to be Luffy/Law V.S Big Mom while Kid and his group take out another? If so, freakin epic! Thank you Oda for the most amazing chapter. I'm really excited for them to finally defeat Cc and move onto bigger fish to fry HA.

Oh, look. Only one new post. Shocking.

Oh, the Supernova's are back. Delicious.

This'll be fun....

So was Vegapunk evil or something? I'm kind of confused.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

Nice chapter. Good to see the Supernovas again, Kid looked epic.
        Spoiler:- My latest challenge:

Great to see Hawkins, Kid and Apoo again, and can't wait to see why their teaming up for. Was also great to see that law had planned ahead in the event that he was captured. Tasigi's reaction after returning to her body, Luffy escaping without Law knowing, and Sanji getting a boost from groping Nami's chest was hilarious. And it's nice to see all the Straw Hats back together. Great chapter.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

Well, this chapter killed a fan theory I knew about. There were some people that thought that Killer had left Kid's crew due to the time skip picture that Oda released showing the supernovas and Killer having a different Jolly Roger on his shirt. And that the reason that Kid had lost an arm was that he and Killer had a falling out. Shrug, just a theory that I found on different forums and thought I'd comment on it being killed. Might be in this thread somewhere, but I don't feel like looking for it if it was. I wasn't sure if Killer had been in the previous chapter or not since really I just recall seeing Kid with other people around him. So if Killer was there before, I just didn't notice him.

And as TsukiMirage said, it was great to see that Law had planned ahead, which really makes me wonder how well Law and Luffy are going to be able to work together. Law takes months of planning while Luffy just charges in. This is probably going to be really funny along with maybe Law face palming in the future.

Um, the poison gas can now get into the building. Does CC have some shutters on the inside in case the outside ones were, oh I don't know, broken in some way?
    Last edited by Tigereye13; 13th August 2012 at 7:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by uber gon View Post
    So was Vegapunk evil or something? I'm kind of confused.
    He'd be a nice foil for Franky and Chopper if he was, some thing inside me is saying no for some reason though.

HA Some thing tells me this Law/Luffy team up thing will be short lasted, Luffy just does his own thingXD NA Who am I kidding, they'll team up to take down Big Mom, maybe even Dof since Law did used to work under him at one point so it'd make sense.

Don't know who Kid and his group will take down, whoever it will be has to top Dof/Big Mom in order to get a higher bounty than Team Luffy/Law and some thing tells me Drake will Luffy/Law group at some point along with maybe Bonney?? One heck of a powerful group, if we think thats the last of we've seen Bonney please!! I'm sure shey'll join Luffy's group, maybe due to Luffy also wanting revenge against BlackBeard for what he did to Ace.

Page 194 of 230 FirstFirst ... 94144184190191192193194195196197198204 ... LastLast