Page 197 of 231 FirstFirst ... 97147187193194195196197198199200201207 ... LastLast
Results 4,901 to 4,925 of 5757

Thread: Official One Piece Manga Discussion Thread

Still Kaido is Drake's prey, and I don't think he'd take kindly to those who take his prey.
        Spoiler:- Want my Friend Code?:

So any thoughts on Vergo's df?? I kinda like the idea of Asphalt. Fits in with the blackening of his body, plus stuff always sticking to his face. Asphalt is pretty hard too. For some reason I don't like the idea of Iron or Steel. Just seems so unimaginative

Quote Originally Posted by Prohawk View Post
    So any thoughts on Vergo's df?? I kinda like the idea of Asphalt. Fits in with the blackening of his body, plus stuff always sticking to his face. Asphalt is pretty hard too. For some reason I don't like the idea of Iron or Steel. Just seems so unimaginative
    That's Haki.

He's a Vice-Admiral. All of those have it.

Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
    That's Haki.

More specifically, Busoshoku: Koka.

That's Haki.

I thought that at first, but we've never seen any other characters body or weapon go black when they use haki (except Luffy). Maybe Oda decided to change to showing it though now that we'll be seeing it a lot more

Quote Originally Posted by PokeMaster366 View Post
    I just realized that throughout all of this, we've never been formally introduced to Kaido yet. I wonder if he's the reason why Law doesn't have the rest of his crew with him. If it is, then the Straw Hats going after Kaido seems like just the thing that would happen after Punk Hazard.

Which Emperor do you think the Straw Hats are going after and why?
    I didn't even think of Kaido, I honestly don't think Law has any connections to him though. I have a feeling they are going after Big Mom next really do, that will be a Supernova arc YAYz! Luffy/Law/Kid V.S Big Mom, maybe some other Supernovas mixed in.

Kaido I'm thinking won't happen till later, we haven't even had talk of the guy yet have we? So far we've just talked about Big Mom/Dof which I think will be the next big arcs. That will be the Strawhats striking Gold in the New World, the bountys will go up so high and they'll be known as the most crazy crew :P
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueDragonfangirl View Post
    I didn't even think of Kaido, I honestly don't think Law has any connections to him though. I have a feeling they are going after Big Mom next really do, that will be a Supernova arc YAYz! Luffy/Law/Kid V.S Big Mom, maybe some other Supernovas mixed in.

Kaido I'm thinking won't happen till later, we haven't even had talk of the guy yet have we? So far we've just talked about Big Mom/Dof which I think will be the next big arcs. That will be the Strawhats striking Gold in the New World, the bountys will go up so high and they'll be known as the most crazy crew :P
    I wouldn't be surprised if we never even saw Kaido. I mean there are several other big named pirates that could run into him, who's to say that we'll see him fighting the Straw Hats. Personally I would love to see what's going/going to go down between Drake and Kaido

You know, I was just walking to my class, but then a thought relating to Buggy's Chop-Chop fruit occured to me.

As seen in Marineford, he was able to easily survive all of Mihawk's slashes, and considering how sharp his slashes are, it made me think that Buggy could split indefinitely. If that's the case, wouldn't it be possible for him to split himself on the molecular level and phase through objects?

You know, I was just walking to my class, but then a thought relating to Buggy's Chop-Chop fruit occured to me.

As seen in Marineford, he was able to easily survive all of Mihawk's slashes, and considering how sharp his slashes are, it made me think that Buggy could split indefinitely. If that's the case, wouldn't it be possible for him to split himself on the molecular level and phase through objects?
    Possible, but that would require an insane amount of control over his ability, and unless he's been undergoing rigorous training as well these past 2 years, it's unlikely he's mastered it.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkRecon View Post
    Possible, but that would require an insane amount of control over his ability, and unless he's been undergoing rigorous training as well these past 2 years, it's unlikely he's mastered it.
    Dude, you have Devil Fruits that turn you into magma, swordsmen that can lift entire buildings, and men that can crack the air around them with their fists alone. Since when does anyone care about what's possible in One Piece anymore unless real life physics can make things look even cooler when they happen?

Spoiler:- A simpler way of putting it:
    Last edited by PokeMaster366; 17th September 2012 at 9:58 PM.

Dude, you have Devil Fruits that turn you into magma, swordsmen that can lift entire buildings, and men that can crack the air around them with their fists alone. Since when does anyone care about what's possible in One Piece anymore unless real life physics can make things look even cooler when they happen?

Spoiler:- A simpler way of putting it:
    But that is the work of the devil! xD We all know that Zoro is something more then a human.. Asura, hello! xD
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    But that is the work of the devil! xD We all know that Zoro is something more then a human.. Asura, hello! xD
    No, Zoro is still a human. It's just that he's so bad-*** and scary that people tend to forget that he is a human.

No, Zoro is still a human. It's just that he's so bad-*** and scary that people tend to forget that he is a human.
    Or rather assume that there's something different with his body as well..
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    Or rather assume that there's something different with his body as well..
    Whatever. We've already established that Zoro is stupidly strong and may someday really cut diamonds, so let's try not to beat a dead horse.

It still surprises me how we got from Buggy possibly having the power to split his body on the molecular level due to the Chop-Chop fruit to whether or not Zoro is human.

Whatever. We've already established that Zoro is stupidly strong and may someday really cut diamonds, so let's try not to beat a dead horse.

It still surprises me how we got from Buggy possibly having the power to split his body on the molecular level due to the Chop-Chop fruit to whether or not Zoro is human.
    Very easily:

1. Man, you gotta have extreme control over your DF to do that shight!
    2. Nah, nothing concerning OP even borders on impossible anymore, magma, etc, swordsman lifting complete buildings, etc.
    3. Yeah, but Zoro ain't that human.. -.-
    4. No, Zoro is still a human, but he's just stupidly strong!

Now where are my spoilers!

This chapter was okay I guess, Donquixote makes an appearance and basically says kill Law. Kinemon and Brook fights over who does the finishing blow, and the Kinemon's kid turned into a dragon as told by another kid, and went into a forbidden room.

Also, Kinemon calls Robin a concubine. That made me chuckle.

This Chapter just added on to my happy today We finally got to see Joker after the time skip and we got to see some members of his crew who look like they're all super strong themselves, Baby 5 attacked him and we saw 2 of his members powers.. And I have a feeling this will be like the Barouqe Works saga expect it will be diffrent because of how original Oda is, maybe we might get 3 arcs before the (likely) battle in Dressrossa? And speaking of members Sanjib vs Vergo is off so now I sense Vergo vs Law. And when this Baby 5 and Buffalo arrive on PH more stuff will go down (maybe Baby 5 will be a Vivi like person this arc and want to re-claim Dressrossa?)

And as I predicted- Kinemon's son is a animal (rather or not he was one to begin with like I believed), and I don't know if he was the Dragon Brook and Kinemon jut killed or something else but now it seems like the reason people were saying the samurai couldn't join is gone espcially with a Dragon by his side
    Last edited by ConUxie223; 19th September 2012 at 6:35 PM.
    What happens when two diffrent people connect through an unlikely adventure?
    https://www.fanfiction.net/docs/edit.php?docid=29355246
    Pokemon-BW- Dare to live?

So how many Pokemons are there?

Silly Jack, the plural of Pokemon is Pokemon

Quote Originally Posted by Street Comedy View Post
    Pokemon: Filler Adventures and Pokemon: Rise of the Penguin respectivley.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFonz View Post
    Now that I think about it....that poster is a horrible advertisement
    Quote Originally Posted by Street Comedy View Post
    Wow, I'm just stating that I'm uncomfortable with one of the few decent pokemon on the train wreck that is Ash's Unova team getting shafted and you accuse me of impersonating an imposter?!

Man oh man, One Piece continues to impress me each chapter. I think we are finally getting into the Dof arc bum bum bum.
    Whoever said Dof was a pimp isn't kidding, look all the woman he has as his crewXD Sanji won't be happy with this guy when he sees this.
    Looks like Dof is getting more and more intrested in Luffy, some thing tells me hes going to try and controll Luffy later on in the future to do his dirty deeds.
    Zoro says take the New World seriously?? Hey, whats that your doing Zoro? Oh thats right, nothing HA hes all talk.
    Team V.S Dragon was fun, at least we got to see the others in action a bit.
    I have a feeling Vergo will be Sanji's rival on Dof's team, I'm just getting that feeling the way every thing was set up. It would be his first big time battle in the New World, I'll root for him.

Over all, epic Chapter! I hate breaks but I'd rather have Chapters like this so if Oda needs his breaks than well.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

Oh how cute, the samurai's son can change into a dragon. Mythical Zoan DF I suppose. I hope the samurai and his son join the SHs after this, they could be pretty good additions to the crew.

Quote Originally Posted by Charminions View Post
    Oh how cute, the samurai's son can change into a dragon. Mythical Zoan DF I suppose. I hope the samurai and his son join the SHs after this, they could be pretty good additions to the crew.
    Doubt it, there's already two swordsmen on the ship, and we already have a Zoan-type crew member who has honed his skill to the maximum, so there's no real need for those two. If anything, we'll get Jimbei and if not him, then hopefully a Logia-type DF user

Quote Originally Posted by DarkRecon View Post
    Doubt it, there's already two swordsmen on the ship, and we already have a Zoan-type crew member who has honed his skill to the maximum, so there's no real need for those two. If anything, we'll get Jimbei and if not him, then hopefully a Logia-type DF user
    What's wrong with another Zoan? It'd give a lot of variety.

You know, has anyone else wondered what would happen if other people used Chopper's Rumble Ball?

Imagine people like Dalton with a Horn Point.

Or Jabra.

I think that scene with the women attacking Joker was boring, and a bit unneeded tbh, we already know how strong he is.

I'll call it now. Aokiji will temporarily join the Straw Hats and fight Kizaru while Luffy fights the head Admiral Sakazuki aka Akainu.

Not much to say about this chapter as nothing happened imo.

...Wait a second...

Does that mean, the dragon Brook and Kinemon defeated...was Momonosuke? Oh no...

...Wait a second...

Does that mean, the dragon Brook and Kinemon defeated...was Momonosuke? Oh no...
    It's possible, but said dragon could also been the one they killed upon entering Punk Hazard.

I can imagine it now...

Kinemon: My son, was turned into a dragon?
    Kid: Yeah mister, a very big one. It could breathe fire, it was so cool! But it went outside and we never saw it again. It was strange, it could talk too.
    Luffy: Oh, that dragon, I remember fighting it.
    Kinemon: *angry face* you beter not have hurt him! What did you do to it?
    Luffy: Oh we killed it and ate it's meat.
    Kinemon: *angry crying face* You monsters!

And I noticed something about the Brook scene, I remember there was a similar occurrence during an old OP movie, flesh eating ants ignored Brook because there was not meat on his bones.
    Last edited by Recon; 20th September 2012 at 4:20 AM.

Page 197 of 231 FirstFirst ... 97147187193194195196197198199200201207 ... LastLast