Page 198 of 230 FirstFirst ... 98148188194195196197198199200201202208 ... LastLast
Results 4,926 to 4,950 of 5738

Thread: Official One Piece Manga Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Takeo View Post
    I think that scene with the women attacking Joker was boring, and a bit unneeded tbh, we already know how strong he is.
    Well, she's going to Punk Hazard soon with Buffalo so we needed to see her and how she felt for Dof, and at least we got to see Doflamingo and some of his crew members. And as we all know if it's not comedic, nothing in OP in uneeded, she will likely bring up what makes Her so mad at Dof someday.
    Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
    ...Wait a second...

Does that mean, the dragon Brook and Kinemon defeated...was Momonosuke? Oh no...
    Hahahaha! And then if he realizes Kinemon is his dad and tries to embrace him, he'll think he's trying to attack him and might seriously injure him
    What happens when two diffrent people connect through an unlikely adventure?
    https://www.fanfiction.net/docs/edit.php?docid=29355246
    Pokemon-BW- Dare to live?

So how many Pokemons are there?

Silly Jack, the plural of Pokemon is Pokemon

Quote Originally Posted by Street Comedy View Post
    Pokemon: Filler Adventures and Pokemon: Rise of the Penguin respectivley.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFonz View Post
    Now that I think about it....that poster is a horrible advertisement
    Quote Originally Posted by Street Comedy View Post
    Wow, I'm just stating that I'm uncomfortable with one of the few decent pokemon on the train wreck that is Ash's Unova team getting shafted and you accuse me of impersonating an imposter?!

Quote Originally Posted by ConUxie223 View Post
    Well, she's going to Punk Hazard soon with Buffalo so we needed to see her and how she felt for Dof, and at least we got to see Doflamingo and some of his crew members. And as we all know if it's not comedic, nothing in OP in uneeded, she will likely bring up what makes Her so mad at Dof someday.
    You know, if she lives.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkRecon View Post
    Doubt it, there's already two swordsmen on the ship, and we already have a Zoan-type crew member who has honed his skill to the maximum, so there's no real need for those two. If anything, we'll get Jimbei and if not him, then hopefully a Logia-type DF user
    Having a samurai would provide some more variety in Luffy's crazy crew. And every time a character gets this much attention, they end up joining the SH at the end of the arc.

Quote Originally Posted by Charminions View Post
    Having a samurai would provide some more variety in Luffy's crazy crew. And every time a character gets this much attention, they end up joining the SH at the end of the arc.
    Jinbei says "hi!".

The dragon wasn't killed, the SAD changed momonosuke, anD baby5 kinemon and momonosuke for nakamas

~

Jinbei says "hi!".
    Jinbei already plays an important role and he already noted that he may join at some point in the future, but let me rephrase; everytime a new character is introduced in a new arc, and that character interacts with the SH a lot (like the samurai guy has been doing), that character usually ends up joining the SH at the end of the arc.

Quote Originally Posted by Charminions View Post
    Jinbei already plays an important role and he already noted that he may join at some point in the future, but let me rephrase; everytime a new character is introduced in a new arc, and that character interacts with the SH a lot (like the samurai guy has been doing), that character usually ends up joining the SH at the end of the arc.
    Vivi says "See you guys later!"
        Spoiler:- Want my Friend Code?:

my hopes for the SHs come the finale of the series http://www.iaza.com/work/120923C/iaza16952075951800.gif

~

Quote Originally Posted by ShadeAce View Post
    my hopes for the SHs come the finale of the series http://www.iaza.com/work/120923C/iaza16952075951800.gif
    Problem is, one of them is dead, another is stuck in IP, brownbeard will be like the Chaka/Pell of this arc, Kinemon will probably just bring them to the samurai village, girl with vendetta against Dof will likely die by his hand, Monet is also unlikely in the same sense, unless another Robin is pulled, dragon will likely go beserk, and not sure about Bonney since we don't know exactly what happened to her.

Also Luffy has said he wants only 10 crew members at most. Though it is possible he can change his mind, but it's unlikely. Also, whos to say that you won't see any other characters you like in the future chapters?
    Last edited by Recon; 23rd September 2012 at 2:03 AM.

Sabo isn't dead
    Bon-chan can do anything he wants to as long as he believes he can
    brownbeard is just a transportation place holder
    Kinemon and his son are totally joining once they get to Wano Momonosuke will be outlawed for being part dragon and he and Kinemon will go with the SHs
    Baby-5 is being sent to PH where Luffy will promise to free her from Donflamingo after hearing her story and seeing her awesome powers
    Monet would have failed Doffy when she returns to Dressrosa and she would be fatally wounded and left to die then Luffy would try to help and succeed but she would want to be left for dead she then goes to get Caesar from the Don and in the end of the arc gets arrested with the rest of them
    Bonney escaped from the world government but she was careless and got caught by G5 and Luffy forces his crew to go save Law who was also caught by G5 in the aftermath of Dressrosa so when the SH save Law they also subsequently release everyone else(doffy and co., Caribou, Caesar, and Monet) as well including Bonney who sees no better option then to go with the SHs then they go and deal with Big Mom who have Law and Caesar with them so Monet sets out once again to save Caesar but this time she has an alliance with that gear and tophat guy who is Sabo and they fight with the SHs and in the end of the arc Jinbei joins and Sabo agrees to as well when he is kidnapped by Law who wants to be the Yonkou and uses Sabo as a bribing tool but then Kidd, Apoo, and Hawkins are like yeah right and Law dashes away so the other 3 novas are like now that he's gone let's duke it out and while they do that Luffy chases after Sabo and Monet after Caesar they eventually defeat Law and get Sabo(who joins) and Caesar, who treats Monet like dirt so she goes all wackarse on him, she is then offered a position but declines stating she needs to think a bit and flies off and she crosses over into Paradise at the same time someone makes his daring escape. When the SHs return to the main part o Wholecake island the other 3 novas(kidd, hawkins, and apoo) think he is gonna want the position o Yonkou turn on him in another alliance then when it looks bleak for Luffy with Hawkins, Kidd, and Apoo all having him cornered Monet shows up with Bon-chan and it's Luffy and his birdbrains against the 3 novas.
    Happily ever after there goes my crackpot fanficition
    Last edited by Ace of Shades; 23rd September 2012 at 5:34 AM.

~

I feel like the Samurai will more than likely join the crew although it'll be slightly disappointing because the Straw Hats already have 2 swordsman to me adding another is rather overkill. Although Charminions makes a good point since he's a samurai. I dunno I'd like to see Jinbei join the crew soon a Fishman would add a nice variety and add another insanely strong fighter to they're already powerful crew.
    Last edited by Fortunato; 23rd September 2012 at 4:11 AM.
    Some rules are made with all intentions to break
    And she defends it with a warped rationale
    But I've seen what happened to the wicked and proud
    When they decided to take on the throne for the crown

Facebook | Last.fm | Backloggery

Every other crew in the OP universe has like more than 90% of their members being swordsman also we know next to nothing about Kinemon's fruit and who cares about that as long as he has great chemistry with the rest of the crew, which he does

~

Quote Originally Posted by Puretrainer View Post
    I feel like the Samurai will more than likely join the crew although it'll be slightly disappointing because even though his devil fruit ability was funny for a minute in reality its pretty pathetic. The main reason though is because the Straw Hats already have 2 swordsman to me adding another is rather overkill.
    But he's probably going to be the most likely to join because of that rule about trios and the fact that his power is the polar opposite of Brook's.

Quote Originally Posted by PokeMaster366 View Post
    But he's probably going to be the most likely to join because of that rule about trios and the fact that his power is the polar opposite of Brook's.
    I mean I wouldn't mind seeing the Samurai join because he's cool and I was thinking of something else not his devil fruit so my bad on that one! Anyways I'd just like to see more combat variety within the crew. I dunno I love One Piece either way
    Some rules are made with all intentions to break
    And she defends it with a warped rationale
    But I've seen what happened to the wicked and proud
    When they decided to take on the throne for the crown

Facebook | Last.fm | Backloggery

Quote Originally Posted by ShadeAce View Post
    Sabo isn't dead,

Yo. Try using the enter key. Walls of text are hard to read.

Oh, and Oda's confirmed that Sabo is dead. 100% corpse.

Yo. Try using the enter key. Walls of text are hard to read.

Oh, and Oda's confirmed that Sabo is dead. 100% corpse.
    He never stated that

~

Quote Originally Posted by DarkRecon View Post
    Also Luffy has said he wants only 10 crew members at most. Though it is possible he can change his mind, but it's unlikely. Also, whos to say that you won't see any other characters you like in the future chapters?
    Ok, this thing about the Strawhats only ever having ten crew members or not keeps coming up. I have the manga right in front of me and this is what Luffy says in that scene, "First things first, I've got to get a crew! I think about 10 men should do."

This is from when Luffy was first setting off and has no clue how hard this journey will be or what might be considered practical (he wanted a musician before a cook and a doctor after all) and I take the keyword about to not be a maximum amount. Though we could probably argue about what this means for weeks with no one budging from their standpoints. I just take it to mean a number around ten; maybe more than ten or maybe ten on the nose. Someone else can take it to mean something else. It could be Oda telling us how big the crew will get to be or it could have been to show how naive Luffy is at the time about sailing the Grand Line. Probably if Luffy takes a liking to someone and wants them to join the crew he isn't going to say, "Hey, wait a second, don't I already have ten people, oh shoot I can't have any more." Though I sort of wonder if Luffy can count. He hasn't really needed to. It's more likely someone won't join the crew because for one reason or another they either can't (Vivi has her duty as a princess and to her country) or can't do it at the moment (Jimbi).

I'm just sort of wondering when the flashback of the arch is going to happen. In general there is at least one major flashback per arch if it isn't a filler arch (Davy Back Fight Arch). Yes, we had a little flashback from Brownbeard but it wasn't a major flashback. It was small and I don't really count it as the flashback for this arch.

I like that this chapter sort of gives a bit more information about the relationship between Doflamingo and Law. Doflamingo says that Law is like a little brother to him but to kill him anyway. Law has said during the arch that he used to work for Joker so I kind of want to see a flashback dealing with that. Since it

With Sabo, I think it is still up for debate. Yes, Oda has a picture of the three brothers showing what Sabo would look like grown up so it doesn't say one way or the other whether he is alive or not. Oda has never said, unless he answered this in an SBS Corner question that hasn't been translated yet. And the flashback gives hints both ways towards Sabo's fate; Ace and Luffy hear that the boat that he was on sunk and he died (which could have been the case) but we also see Dragon bring someone onto his ship that is soaking wet so that could also have been Sabo. So, it is something that can be debated back and forth for days (maybe longer) if people so desired to.

AND THE AWARD FOR READING TO MUCH INTO A SINGLE WORD GOES TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO................ Tigereye13!!!!

AND THE AWARD FOR READING TO MUCH INTO A SINGLE WORD GOES TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO................ Tigereye13!!!!
    I was just bringing it up because people seem to always get to this topic and say that there will only be ten people in the crew due to this scene. It tends to come up on various forums about One Piece and when people want to justify that a character can't join the crew they bring this scene up and point out that since Luffy said 10 people in his crew that that is Oda saying that there will only ever be ten crew members. And pointing out what it could be read as something else.

If I'd like any one to join it'd probaly be Monet, shes strong and I think we could use another woman on the crew. Now we just have to see how Luffy will deal with her, I can see her telling him about her past making him want to beat Dof and promising her hey'll defeat the guy to set her free. I think as other small arcs come and of go will be meeting more and more people who were affected by Dof besides Monet wanting Luffy to crush this guy by the time the arc comes up.

Ask for Sabo being a live, its a toss up for me. Part of me hopes hes a live and is apart of Dof's crew as it'd sure add lots of drama and emotional issues for Luffy during this arc, hey'll get ticked off that if he is a live why didn't he come to help him and Ace during the War to save them, you'd really feel some thing during the battle yah know? The anime would probaly add all kinds of flashbacks of Luffy/Ace/Sabo's childhood during the battle too.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

Don't be so butthurt, sometimes a single word changes whatan entire sentence means.
    Last edited by 7 tyranitars; 24th September 2012 at 6:15 PM.
        Spoiler:- My latest challenge:

Hey! He could've done worse. He could've pointed out that about 10 men would do, meaning that the amount of female members joining would be an unknown and that we still have 3-5 more guys joining (not counting Luffy).

Now, now lets not get into arguements here. Don't want the One Piece thread to get closed due to this. Lets get back onto the Dof arc subject, I'm really thinking it will be next than Big Mom arc this will make the Strawhats names big in the New World ^
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueDragonfangirl View Post
    Now, now lets not get into arguements here. Don't want the One Piece thread to get closed due to this. Lets get back onto the Dof arc subject, I'm really thinking it will be next than Big Mom arc this will make the Strawhats names big in the New World ^
    I thought they already were.

I doubt they'll go after the Four Kings so fast.

We're just beginning the New World.

We still haven't gotten past the Warlords or Admirals.

Page 198 of 230 FirstFirst ... 98148188194195196197198199200201202208 ... LastLast