Page 199 of 228 FirstFirst ... 99149189195196197198199200201202203209 ... LastLast
Results 4,951 to 4,975 of 5699

Thread: Official One Piece Manga Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by DarkRecon View Post
    I thought they already were.
    Oh they are big but not that big in the New World yet. A lot of them know who Luffy is though, not the entire Strawhat crew thats another thing. Zoro was a Supernova, I mean he still is but not as big any more compared to a lot of the others now. Zoro needs an upgrade badly, I'm not even one of those Zoro fan boys who are like "Zomygosh Zoro my life 11" However I think it'd be pretty cool if the entire Monster Trio was apart of the top Supernovas yah know? Hopefully this Vergo guy is Sanji's rival for the Dof crew, it'd be a good for him if he defeated the guy his bounty would be up man. Know what would be funny? If at some point Sanji's bounty beat Zoro's due to the defeat of Vergo. Of course Zoro would get some one at some point and be back on top but they'd be even at least.

Ask for Dof, I don't know I mean its just a lot of foreshadowing. However I do think will be getting a lot of small arcs like what happened with Crocodile.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

Quote Originally Posted by Tigereye13 View Post
    I was just bringing it up because people seem to always get to this topic and say that there will only be ten people in the crew due to this scene. It tends to come up on various forums about One Piece and when people want to justify that a character can't join the crew they bring this scene up and point out that since Luffy said 10 people in his crew that that is Oda saying that there will only ever be ten crew members. And pointing out what it could be read as something else.
    The fact of the matter is, that Oda already designed most of the crewmembers before even starting the manga. You might not think about it that way, but Oda already had the manga planned all the way until the ending when he started. So why would he let Luffy say that, if he had already planned to include more crewmembers?

And yes, Oda is able to change his mind, as evident by some design changes, but it still all fits within his plan. So why would Oda write something when he has something else already planned? What you are suggesting, by looking too far into the word, is too loose when compared to how Oda has already planned his manga rigidly.

Quote Originally Posted by 7 tyranitars View Post
    Don't be so butthurt, sometimes a single word changes whatan entire sentence means.
    And sometimes, said word has never been said in the japanese version.. -.-

Quote Originally Posted by BlueDragonfangirl View Post
    Ask for Dof, I don't know I mean its just a lot of foreshadowing. However I do think will be getting a lot of small arcs like what happened with Crocodile.
    So you mean Baroque Works, or just Crocodile appearing in Impel Down and Marineford as well?
    Last edited by Locormus; 25th September 2012 at 4:49 PM.
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Officially being a year since I started this series.. wow.. and I only have 7 more years until it ends

And now it seems like were on a Doflamingo arc.. I wonder how they will do it, will it be more like a Barouqe Works style Saga where we have agents of DD's orginazation going after the SH's on various islands or is Oda going to just foreshadow when they make it to Dressrossa and see all the other stuff DD has done there to make them want to kick his butt.. I hope the Barouqe Works style one because I am a little bit tired of the constant foreshadowing of "big fights" for the SH's.. Big Mom got me pumped up for that, but now she may be a Saga away..
    What happens when two diffrent people connect through an unlikely adventure?
    https://www.fanfiction.net/docs/edit.php?docid=29355246
    Pokemon-BW- Dare to live?

So how many Pokemons are there?

Silly Jack, the plural of Pokemon is Pokemon

Quote Originally Posted by Street Comedy View Post
    Pokemon: Filler Adventures and Pokemon: Rise of the Penguin respectivley.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFonz View Post
    Now that I think about it....that poster is a horrible advertisement
    Wow, I'm just stating that I'm uncomfortable with one of the few decent pokemon on the train wreck that is Ash's Unova team getting shafted and you accuse me of impersonating an imposter?!

Quote Originally Posted by ConUxie223 View Post
    Officially being a year since I started this series.. wow.. and I only have 7 more years until it ends

And now it seems like were on a Doflamingo arc.. I wonder how they will do it, will it be more like a Barouqe Works style Saga where we have agents of DD's orginazation going after the SH's on various islands or is Oda going to just foreshadow when they make it to Dressrossa and see all the other stuff DD has done there to make them want to kick his butt.. I hope the Barouqe Works style one because I am a little bit tired of the constant foreshadowing of "big fights" for the SH's.. Big Mom got me pumped up for that, but now she may be a Saga away..
    7 years? try like 10+

~

Quote Originally Posted by ShadeAce View Post
    7 years? try like 10+
    My bad, I meant to type in 11 years but I was thinking about the Strong World movie being for the anime's tenth anniversary and not the manga's XD But the anime's gonna go a year or two longer than the manga so in my mind One Piece still has 13 years.

Wow, I'm just stating that I'm uncomfortable with one of the few decent pokemon on the train wreck that is Ash's Unova team getting shafted and you accuse me of impersonating an imposter?!

Honestly, this arc is a pseudo-Barque Works, just with a better villain.
        Spoiler:- Want my Friend Code?:

Yah I really do think they'll go Baroque Works arc all over again with this, Dof's crew needs to be shown how strong they are. I have a feeling the entire Monster Trio will be able to finally go all out, the past few arcs have been well.

Than Big Mom will be next me thinks, Dof arc will be a long one though, I'm seeing Thriller Bark arc type.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Yah I really do think they'll go Baroque Works arc all over again with this, Dof's crew needs to be shown how strong they are. I have a feeling the entire Monster Trio will be able to finally go all out, the past few arcs have been well.

Than Big Mom will be next me thinks, Dof arc will be a long one though, I'm seeing Thriller Bark arc type.
    Oh hell no! Not Thrillerbark! Heck I love Brook, but TB had me bored to death! :S

As for all the people who're expecting 10+ years.. Seriously? You expect One Piece to go over 1200 chapters? When Oda says that we're halfway in, that obviously means that we've passed half of the Grandline, and not that we're getting 10/13 more years.. -.- Bleach and Naruto are on the verge of ending or starting their last arcs.. One Piece won't immediately follow suit, but it won't last us another thirteen years. Be reasonable people.. :S
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    Oh hell no! Not Thrillerbark! Heck I love Brook, but TB had me bored to death! :S

As for all the people who're expecting 10+ years.. Seriously? You expect One Piece to go over 1200 chapters? When Oda says that we're halfway in, that obviously means that we've passed half of the Grandline, and not that we're getting 10/13 more years.. -.- Bleach and Naruto are on the verge of ending or starting their last arcs.. One Piece won't immediately follow suit, but it won't last us another thirteen years. Be reasonable people.. :S
    They are being reasonable, and we've already seen how creative and attentive to detail Oda is. He also pre-planned the whole story right down to the characters and their personalities, so who knows what else he has under his sleeve. I'll admit that Thriller Bark was kind of boring, but they had to give Luffy his musician so he would stop whining about having one, and then it was one of those arcs where they had to make the Straw Hats aware of the idea that they were going to be in deep **** if they went to the New World as they were.
    3DS Friend Code: 2363-6123-7178

"It's simple: Overspecialize, and you breed in weakness. It's slow death."
    — Major Motoko Kusanagi, Ghost in the Shell

Banner by: Skiyomi
    Chapters created so far: 9
    The link is in th picture. Enjoy!

I just want something similar to the whole Water-7 arc. It's my favorite by far with Baroque Works and Skypeia taking second and third respectively.

Shoot, am I one of the few people who enjoyed Thriller Bark arc? I loved the humor and how things were set up. I really want to see the Dof arc done right, it shouldn't be too short this is Dof man hes one of my favorites in this series and I'm really loving how its going so far and can't wait to really get into it more.

HAHA Wonder what took Oda so long to add Brook to the crew? Luffy's wanted one since the Arlong Arc but had to get Chopper first before that.

Thriller Bark was awesome.

I really loved the entire battle with Oars.

It really gave Chopper a time to shine.

And, of course, Zombie Night.

Quote Originally Posted by PokeMaster366 View Post
    They are being reasonable, and we've already seen how creative and attentive to detail Oda is. He also pre-planned the whole story right down to the characters and their personalities, so who knows what else he has under his sleeve.

I'll admit that Thriller Bark was kind of boring, but they had to give Luffy his musician so he would stop whining about having one, and then it was one of those arcs where they had to make the Straw Hats aware of the idea that they were going to be in deep **** if they went to the New World as they were.
    Thirteen years isn't reasonable in my opinion.. I can't believe that we'll ever see One Piece - Chapter 1282 for instance.. That's just ludicrous for me, even though I acknowledge that Oda has a lot of creativity, and has already planned the story. We're in the New World now, and already it is becoming apparent that all arcs are going to involve a lot of major plots coming together. We're not going to see anymore arcs like Skypiea, or Thriller Bark, as they progressed the story too little.

- Punk Hazard: Opened up the New World to everybody, mostly due to the broadcast CC made. That already shows that a lot of the players are interconnected somehow. Heck, even alliances are made. And subtle name drops have been put here and there to further cement that notion: Kidd for instance raiding Big Mom ships making it clear where that alliance will go as well.
    - Doflamingo: He's 'the broker of the underworld', of course there will be people majorly upset if he gets targeted, and that will have a big effect on the New World as well. He has ties to the marines as well, something even the marines are quite well aware off, not to mention how Smoker's new information about him and his allies could make the marines want to step in here (even if it is just Sengoku, Kuzan and Garp, acting out their general Marine consciousness without being true marines) and save the marines face for integrity purposes
    - Big Mom: She's a yonkou. She's probably going to get targeted by two alliances of Supernova pirates. Again, she's a yonkou, fat chance that Kaidou, Shanks or Teach will sit still throughout this entire fight that will happen and drastically change the New World. Speaking of drastic change, we still don't know how far those S.A.D. things that Law is after will affect everybody in the New World.

So, I hope that these examples makes it clear that, in contrast with the general Grand Line-arc, that the New World will have far more at stake in every arc, and therefore will probably be more condensed due to this, but still feature an amazing amount of storytelling.

I should assure you that I'm not bashing the series, I genuinely like it, but this is just my view of its progression in the next few years. I can see six more years as logical, as there's still a lot to tell, but not more then 9 years tops. Again, this is my view upon the progression. Arcs like Skypiea and Thrillerbark took up more then 100 chapters, which is a lot of time actually, and for instance, what was set up in Thriller Bark was quite minimal if you think about it:

- The paper Ace gave Luffy back in the Alabasta arc is revealed to be a Vivre Card as revealed by Lola. Luffy has also noticed that the Vivre Card has begun to burn which later leads Luffy to travel to Impel Down to save Ace. Lola also gives the Straw Hat Pirates a Vivre Card from her mother to help them in the New World.

The above is all I need to remember from Thriller Bark for the upcoming arcs. I could skip the part about Ace's Vivre-card, but that was important for the upcoming arc. The last part however, still has relevance. All other bits and pieces from TB, don't. That being said, when I think about it, Jaya-arc was more important then the Skypiea-arc in the end. Unless Enel comes back as an Admiral or something :P Yes, Haki was lampshaded as 'mantra', but other then that..?? However, you can probably counter me with a lot more then I can bring up as I don't remember these arcs that well as they didn't interest me that much, but I just don't remember that much being set up for the future in Skypiea that is still relevant.

Again, I'm not saying that I wish that these arcs don't exist, or that they just took up time, but that we are likely going to see arcs filled with a lot more relevant plot moments and revelations, as the Grand Line was 'the big set up', and in the New World, it all has to come together.

I just want something similar to the whole Water-7 arc. It's my favorite by far with Baroque Works and Skypeia taking second and third respectively.
    Gotta say that Water-7 was incredible for me as well. Enies Lobby was the perfect ending to that arc. However, I kinda want to see this being more like Baroque Works. W7 was more about getting through as a team, and becoming stronger because of that. Which is not an issue in the Punk Hazard-arc, or even remotely foreseeable for a Doflamingo-arc. The parallels to the Baroque Works arc though, are more apparent:
    - Shichibukai present
    - Shichibukai runs a business outside the regular pirating: Crocodile's business was just far more ambitious then being a broker.
    - Agents of the Shichibukai have been met in an earlier arc, and not all have clear loyalty to him: Vivi obviously, not to mention Mr.3 and a whole lot of other BW-members. And now we have Vergo, Monet, and you could even count in Law, and we're getting Baby 5 and whatever that guys name was. The loyalty issue with Monet is unclear as she says that 'otherwise Doflamingo will kill me', it shows that she has some reluctance and is acting out the orders out of sheer fear of him, rather then loyalty.

Shoot, am I one of the few people who enjoyed Thriller Bark arc? I loved the humor and how things were set up. I really want to see the Dof arc done right, it shouldn't be too short this is Dof man hes one of my favorites in this series and I'm really loving how its going so far and can't wait to really get into it more.

HAHA Wonder what took Oda so long to add Brook to the crew? Luffy's wanted one since the Arlong Arc but had to get Chopper first before that.
    Doflamingo is one of the big, big unknown's in this series, so it's awesome that Oda is going to touch upon him more indepth. I don't want this to be the end for Doflamingo, that would be bad for the manga, as it needs somebody who has such a vision on justice as he does. I want him to remain active, like Crocodile, but as an obvious counterpoint to him.

Why it took so long? Because Oda likes to draw out the crucial things first? And draw them out as well! :P

1. Luffy, set up a main character.
    2. Zoro, give said main character a wingman. Also important for my third character, since I'm going to make her loyalty ambiguous at the start and the main character can't be alone.
    3. Nami: Navigator, obviously something the crew will need even early in the story. Doubled as secretary of monetary issues, something that is unimportant these days though.
    4. Usopp just kinda happened.. Lets just say that he brought a ship with him, which structurally was more important to the story, and that he was decent with a tool.
    5. Sanji: Obviously the can't go on for long without food..
    6. Chopper: Obviously, they can't go on for long without a decent doctor either, but with a main character that likes to eat, a chef was obviously more important.
    7. Robin: She just kinda happened.. Wasn't intended for in the original draft of the crew. That she could read Poneglyph was nice though, obviously not necessary, but nice.
    8. Franky: Obviously, the boat Usopp brought wasn't going to last the entire story, so they needed a new one, and heck, a permanent shipwright was helpful.
    9. No other necessary functions were needed to successfully sustain a ship, hence, why the musician could be added.

So yeah, the only thing that could've been done differently was Robin/Franky, as a shipwright in order for sustainability is more important then a researcher, but in order for Water7 to be more interesting, Oda switched it around. Also, having the historian on board meant that Oda could begin to go into depth of the historical part of the story (which obviously still have major lingering effects on todays issues) and not have to wait.

Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
    Thriller Bark was awesome.

I really loved the entire battle with Oars.

It really gave Chopper a time to shine.

And, of course, Zombie Night.
    Alright, I gotta admit, that one kick that Sanji pulled off during the Oars fight had me rereading the page.. I can't remember Chopper that much.. That being said, I always thought that he was just their to be.. well.. chibi.. Sue me.. <.<

Um, TB's only important thing was the Vivre Card? I dont think so.. We got mention of Kaido, met Kuma (who is obivously going to be one of OP's biggest storylines along with Vegapunk), Met Gecko Moriah who was in the "War Of The Best" and will most likely appear in the story again one day, and they got gold (which may be very important in a future storyline).

But I kinda agree with the Skypeia Saga, its like my 2nd least favorite only to the East Blue because of it being so irrelevant other than the fact we got a new log from it and that the SH's got gold and that lead into the W7 arc. But Jaya was also kinda, meh, for me at least. It let us know how strongly Luffy believed in dreams and led to more knowledge of Doflamingo's orginazation (technically it was after Skypeia that he showed up there, after G-8 if you watched the anime first like me), and we got dials that helped to further the weakling duo (Nami and Ussop) for the battles in the future. And the Poneglyph was further explained and we got more information on the mysterious "Void Century". But yeah, compared to other Sagas we got nothing out of Skypeia for real..

And yeah, now that I re-think it, maybe my gut was telling me that we only have 7 years when I typed it on accident XD
    I also hope we dont get any irrelevant arcs like Skypeia and espcially Davy Back -_- I hope Oda just gives us purely relevant arcs that will all tie in together, with no out-of-place arcs for no reason (looking at you Davy Back). I believe the New World will have 5 Sagas like the pre-timeskip but they will be smaller and none of them will be unconnected, like: Fishman Island Saga (call me crazy I count this as its own saga along with the Return to Saobody arc)>Doflamingo Saga (Really obvious, unless this is Oda foreshadowing again which I doubt)> Big Mom Saga (SH will be strong enough by then to handle her along with the other alliances, maybe like Alabasta and Enies Lobby arcs where all SH's improved) > ??? Saga> ??? Saga> One Piece War Saga (Invetiable ending of One Piece as of now).

And this presumably Doflamingo arc is really drawing comparisons to the Barouqe Works Saga, Doflamingo's orginazation looks more cooler than Barouqe Works though, with the diversity of the members and the goal of the orginzation being a mystery (right now).

I still think it will be a mix of Thriller Bark too, its going to be a long one I just feel like its going to be a long one. I don't understand the hate towards Skypeia, maybe the anime just had me love it more that and thriller Bark awe fun times.

I just noticed, when the Strawhats first entered the grand line, we got the Baroque works saga.

Now they've just entered the New World and we have a Baroque wokrs-esque arc occurring. Could we see other parallels to previous arcs in future arcs?

*waits for people to shoot down theory*

I didn't like the thriller bark arc. Took too long and too little happened for my taste.
        Spoiler:- My latest challenge:

Quote Originally Posted by 7 tyranitars View Post
    I didn't like the thriller bark arc. Took too long and too little happened for my taste.
    I don't read anything one piece on-line, so I'm only up to date with up to the american manga volume 64 however....

Isn't thriller bark like one of the smallest arcs in one piece, or at the very least, for when it occured?(I realize more current arcs like impel down don't last too long)

In terms of volumes, its impossible to compare it to skypiea, baroque, or water seven.
    ----------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by -Raiga- View Post
    I don't read anything one piece on-line, so I'm only up to date with up to the american manga volume 64 however....

Isn't thriller bark like one of the smallest arcs in one piece, or at the very least, for when it occured?(I realize more current arcs like impel down don't last too long)

In terms of volumes, its impossible to compare it to skypiea, baroque, or water seven.
    Some people (like me) dont count TB as a single "Saga" like you may do.. Some people count it as the begining of the Whitebeard War Saga, the same with Impel Down since it was basically the opener to the Marineford arc right after it. Viz just loves to make things complicated by seperating them more than they need to be -_- So yes, it would technically be impossible to compare a arc within a bigger arc to Skypiea, Barouqe Works, and W7(CP9 Saga) because they are the main arcs while TB is kinda hard to be counted as its own.

Quote Originally Posted by ConUxie223 View Post
    Um, TB's only important thing was the Vivre Card? I dont think so.. We got mention of Kaido, met Kuma (who is obivously going to be one of OP's biggest storylines along with Vegapunk), Met Gecko Moriah who was in the "War Of The Best" and will most likely appear in the story again one day, and they got gold (which may be very important in a future storyline).

But I kinda agree with the Skypeia Saga, its like my 2nd least favorite only to the East Blue because of it being so irrelevant other than the fact we got a new log from it and that the SH's got gold and that lead into the W7 arc. But Jaya was also kinda, meh, for me at least. It let us know how strongly Luffy believed in dreams and led to more knowledge of Doflamingo's orginazation (technically it was after Skypeia that he showed up there, after G-8 if you watched the anime first like me), and we got dials that helped to further the weakling duo (Nami and Ussop) for the battles in the future. And the Poneglyph was further explained and we got more information on the mysterious "Void Century". But yeah, compared to other Sagas we got nothing out of Skypeia for real..

And yeah, now that I re-think it, maybe my gut was telling me that we only have 7 years when I typed it on accident XD
    I also hope we dont get any irrelevant arcs like Skypeia and espcially Davy Back -_- I hope Oda just gives us purely relevant arcs that will all tie in together, with no out-of-place arcs for no reason (looking at you Davy Back). I believe the New World will have 5 Sagas like the pre-timeskip but they will be smaller and none of them will be unconnected, like: Fishman Island Saga (call me crazy I count this as its own saga along with the Return to Saobody arc)>Doflamingo Saga (Really obvious, unless this is Oda foreshadowing again which I doubt)> Big Mom Saga (SH will be strong enough by then to handle her along with the other alliances, maybe like Alabasta and Enies Lobby arcs where all SH's improved) > ??? Saga> ??? Saga> One Piece War Saga (Invetiable ending of One Piece as of now).

And this presumably Doflamingo arc is really drawing comparisons to the Barouqe Works Saga, Doflamingo's orginazation looks more cooler than Barouqe Works though, with the diversity of the members and the goal of the orginzation being a mystery (right now).
    Okay, maybe I deflated the relevance of Thriller Bark a bit, but that's because it's my second least favorite. I know we got mention of Kaidou, the Strawhats met Kuma (we already knew about him), and that we, the readers, had to see all Shichibukai before the Marineford fight. Maybe Moria can play a part in an alliance of sorts against Kaidou, then yes, his remarks during Thriller Bark would become relevant, but as of now, they aren't, as we would've gotten mention of the yonkou's at some point eitherway: through Garp/Sengoku or Shanks for example.

Robin might know all the reasons Kuma had to do what he did, through her two years with the revolutionaries. And if that's true then all the mystery can just be unfolded by her if the need for the information arose.
    The war of the best has ended, so all relevance TB had to that arc hasn't got much relevance now, with the exclusion I mentioned about Moria perhaps joining an alliance vs. Kaidou. So that leaves us with that Vivrecard of a 'strong female pirate in the new world', Brook's wish, and gold apparently.

For the rest we pretty much see eye to eye though. Thriller Bark and Skypiea might not have been as bad as I tend to make them out to be, but in light of how compact I expect the coming arcs to be, their 'relevance', or the amount of 'relevance' they had, would kinda pale in comparison, and that's why I tend to devalue them as arcs.

It's something that I liked about Impel Down for instance, that Crocodile and most of Baroque Works and Buggy were all there and were shown to still have a part to play and that there stories were still relevant. It's not much, and it's not even near where I want the level of intertwining stories to be, but it is a way of exemplifying what I meant.

And to conclude: Doflamingo, and Ceaser broadcasting most of what is now happening, are just the right 'tools'/character/plotpoints to kickstart that massively intertwined arc.

I was looking back at old chapters and noticed, when is the Lola's Virve card gonna come into play, you know, the piece she gave to Nami at the end of the TB arc? If it leads to the person I think it will lead to, we might have a moral predicament on our hands.

OK, so Monet is a Snow-woman.

Nice.

Huh. I expected Law to have straighter hair.

Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
    OK, so Monet is a Snow-woman.

Nice.

Huh. I expected Law to have straighter hair.
    His hair is under a hat, so of course it's gonna be kinda messy, looks pretty good though.
    Last edited by Recon; 2nd October 2012 at 7:50 PM.

Nice trick by Luffy to escape, and love seeing Law without his hat. I'm really enjoying Monet. Pretty good chapter.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

I was looking back at old chapters and noticed, when is the Lola's Virve card gonna come into play, you know, the piece she gave to Nami at the end of the TB arc? If it leads to the person I think it will lead to, we might have a moral predicament on our hands.
    I'm betting you're thinking about Big Mom? Yes, I had that thought as well.. It all depends on how Big Mom is portrayed when we get close to her.

I just noticed, when the Strawhats first entered the grand line, we got the Baroque works saga.

Now they've just entered the New World and we have a Baroque wokrs-esque arc occurring. Could we see other parallels to previous arcs in future arcs?

*waits for people to shoot down theory*
    Don't be hating on the gunman! I expect more compressed arcs to happen from now on. Baroque Works is a valid comparison, but already we have more plot elements attached to this one then Baroque Works for example.

I can't see another Skypiea-arc happening that takes place on a different plane with no effects for what is also happening down at the New World for instance.

Quote Originally Posted by TsukiMirage View Post
    Nice trick by Luffy to escape, and love seeing Law without his hat. I'm really enjoying Monet. Pretty good chapter.
    I really liked Monet as well. Although I think we can almost definitely rule her out as new Nakama material, sadly..

Page 199 of 228 FirstFirst ... 99149189195196197198199200201202203209 ... LastLast