Page 200 of 231 FirstFirst ... 100150190196197198199200201202203204210 ... LastLast
Results 4,976 to 5,000 of 5758

Thread: Official One Piece Manga Discussion Thread

How is Monet ruled out? She's doing her bussiness just like all the other females did before they joined the crew (heck, Vivi was about to kill a whale and no one ever counts that as evil -_-) Whats the worse we've seen Monet do that no other crew girl did? Fightning Luffy? (Its new and kinda shows how the New World will be a diffrent kind of thing than before), Stopped Mocha from leaving with the candy? Well, a death threat from a guy like DD would scare me so much that I wouldnt let anybody jepordize my life.. I really cant see why she's doing anything diffrent than Robin did when she "killed" Mr.8/Iagram or when she defeated Pell and kidnapped Vivi.. This is just showing us that New World evil is waaay past Paradise evil. So my hope is that suddenly, a blimp shows up and Vergo, Monet, and Ceaser escape when Baby 5 and Buffalo arrive. And then after DD is (finally) beaten she can join the crew :P

Also, wants again I am no duh right! Monet is a Snow Angel! Whether she just has wings (or if their ice 0_o) or its because of a Devil Fruit she has wings.. I was right! Feeling awfully smug right now.. Another thing is, I wonder why Robin didnt just hold each of those kids down with her beautiful hands? Why use one big hand to block them? It was kinda stupid.. And Ussop could have used that "Sleeping Plant" again before Monet showed up but, whatever.

Oh yeah, that.. Why would Luffy not beat Charlotte up? She's crazy, evil, and mad with power. Even if she is Lola's mom Nami has no say in who they will fight and not fight. And if Lola's mom is Big Mom then she should know she would have to get her *** kicked sooner or later.
    Last edited by ConUxie223; 2nd October 2012 at 6:52 PM.
    What happens when two diffrent people connect through an unlikely adventure?
    https://www.fanfiction.net/docs/edit.php?docid=29355246
    Pokemon-BW- Dare to live?

So how many Pokemons are there?

Silly Jack, the plural of Pokemon is Pokemon

Quote Originally Posted by Street Comedy View Post
    Pokemon: Filler Adventures and Pokemon: Rise of the Penguin respectivley.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFonz View Post
    Now that I think about it....that poster is a horrible advertisement
    Wow, I'm just stating that I'm uncomfortable with one of the few decent pokemon on the train wreck that is Ash's Unova team getting shafted and you accuse me of impersonating an imposter?!

Quote Originally Posted by ConUxie223 View Post
    How is Monet ruled out? She's doing her bussiness just like all the other females did before they joined the crew (heck, Vivi was about to kill a whale and no one ever counts that as evil -_-) Whats the worse we've seen Monet do that no other crew girl did? Fightning Luffy? (Its new and kinda shows how the New World will be a diffrent kind of thing than before), Stopped Mocha from leaving with the candy? Well, a death threat from a guy like DD would scare me so much that I wouldnt let anybody jepordize my life.. I really cant see why she's doing anything diffrent than Robin did when she "killed" Mr.8/Iagram or when she defeated Pell and kidnapped Vivi.. This is just showing us that New World evil is waaay past Paradise evil. So my hope is that suddenly, a blimp shows up and Vergo, Monet, and Ceaser escape when Baby 5 and Buffalo arrive. And then after DD is (finally) beaten she can join the crew :P

Also, wants again I am no duh right! Monet is a Snow Angel! Whether she just has wings (or if their ice 0_o) or its because of a Devil Fruit she has wings.. I was right! Feeling awfully smug right now.. Another thing is, I wonder why Robin didnt just hold each of those kids down with her beautiful hands? Why use one big hand to block them? It was kinda stupid.. And Ussop could have used that "Sleeping Plant" again before Monet showed up but, whatever.

Oh yeah, that.. Why would Luffy not beat Charlotte up? She's crazy, evil, and mad with power. Even if she is Lola's mom Nami has no say in who they will fight and not fight. And if Lola's mom is Big Mom then she should know she would have to get her *** kicked sooner or later.
    She did it because the guys at Baroque works were running out of food. It's a matter of survival.

Some people (like me) dont count TB as a single "Saga" like you may do.. Some people count it as the begining of the Whitebeard War Saga, the same with Impel Down since it was basically the opener to the Marineford arc right after it. Viz just loves to make things complicated by seperating them more than they need to be -_- So yes, it would technically be impossible to compare a arc within a bigger arc to Skypiea, Barouqe Works, and W7(CP9 Saga) because they are the main arcs while TB is kinda hard to be counted as its own.
    I do agree with this sentiment, but WITHIN that context, I consider impel down and everything till time-skip, an arc. Thriller bark just had a different feel to it, and had a solid conclusion before the next viz labled arc started, as opposed to say impel down to paramount war, where they literally escape the prison in one chapter and practically continue to the war the next.
    ----------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
    She did it because the guys at Baroque works were running out of food. It's a matter of survival.
    She also killed the pirates and travelers who came to the island within her 3 years in Barouqe Works.. But yet again people ignore this and look at her like some innocent girl -_- Thats just one reason why I dont like Vivi because she had the nerve to cry about her country but she was killing people for 3 years, yeah chick, your no better than Crocodile.
    Quote Originally Posted by -Raiga- View Post
    I do agree with this sentiment, but WITHIN that context, I consider impel down and everything till time-skip, an arc. Thriller bark just had a different feel to it, and had a solid conclusion before the next viz labled arc started, as opposed to say impel down to paramount war, where they literally escape the prison in one chapter and practically continue to the war the next.
    True, but Saobody and Amazon Lily were also connected to that because they both lead into eachother one after the other. But Viz for some odd reason counts Amazon Lily as Saobody 0_o even though it went like this Saobody>Amazon Lily>Impel Down>Marineford>Post-War arc they were one after another unlike when Post-Enies Lobby>Thiller Bark where the was some time that passed.

Wow, I'm just stating that I'm uncomfortable with one of the few decent pokemon on the train wreck that is Ash's Unova team getting shafted and you accuse me of impersonating an imposter?!

I believe she's ruled out because she's currently apart of Doflamino's crew and so far doesn't seem to have a reason to leave. I honestly would love for her to join Luffy or Law's crew. Also, she has wings due to Law's ability.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

To everyone that wants Monet to join the SH, what would be the reason for her to join them in the first place? All of the SH have a reason for joining Luffy.

- Zoro: Wants to become the best swordsman
    - Nami: Wants to draw a map of the world
    - Usopp: Wants to become a warrior like his father and visit Elbaf
    - Sanji: Wants to find the All Blue
    - Chopper: Wants to become the greatest doctor
    - Robin: Had no where else to go after the fall of BW and wants to find the true history
    - Franky: Wants to create and travel with a dream ship that he made
    - Brook: Wants to return to Laboon and give him the Tone Dial with the last song his crew recorded

Vivi even had a reason for joining the SH, albeit temporarily, as she wanted their protection and help in traveling to Alabasta and defeating Crocodile.

As of right now, I don't see a motive for Monet. While you could say she could be like Robin in that she has no where else to go once DD is defeated, she has to have some other goal that can only be achieved by traveling with the SH in the New World.
        Spoiler:- Want my Friend Code?:

Quote Originally Posted by TsukiMirage View Post
    I believe she's ruled out because she's currently apart of Doflamino's crew and so far doesn't seem to have a reason to leave. I honestly would love for her to join Luffy or Law's crew. Also, she has wings due to Law's ability.
    0_o When has being in a crew been a problem for any female crew member? And Franky too.. They can just as easily leave a crew or orginazation after it is destroyed or defected. Also, no reason to leave? DD is insane not someone who people seem loyal to but more afraid of- just like the 2 other girls.. hmm.. Also, we dont know if Law made Monet's wings or not.. It hasnt been stated by the author.
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkRecon View Post
    To everyone that wants Monet to join the SH, what would be the reason for her to join them in the first place? All of the SH have a reason for joining Luffy.

- Robin: Had no where else to go after the fall of BW and wants to find the true history
    - Brook: Wants to return to Laboon and give him the Tone Dial with the last song his crew recorded

Vivi even had a reason for joining the SH, albeit temporarily, as she wanted their protection and help in traveling to Alabasta and defeating Crocodile.

As of right now, I don't see a motive for Monet. While you could say she could be like Robin in that she has no where else to go once DD is defeated, she has to have some other goal that can only be achieved by traveling with the SH in the New World.
    Ussop had no reason to join to crew at first, he was right when he said he only joined because he was asked to. And we dont know if Monet has a dream she wants to accomplish and if the crew can help it yet. So yes, this time people make sense when they say Monet can join.. And not some really stupid predictions like Shirahoshi who cant fight, Sharly who can only predict the future and not fight, and even when some people were saying that Koala could join the crew -_- Monet can fight, its been proven. Monet seems a little sordid like both Nami and Robin were before they were saved from things from their past. So yes, this time people can predict that Monet can join especially because she works for someone like DD =_= I mean who could be truly loyal to Doflamingo?

Ussop had no reason to join to crew at first, he was right when he said he only joined because he was asked to. And we dont know if Monet has a dream she wants to accomplish and if the crew can help it yet. So yes, this time people make sense when they say Monet can join.. And not some really stupid predictions like Shirahoshi who cant fight, Sharly who can only predict the future and not fight, and even when some people were saying that Koala could join the crew -_- Monet can fight, its been proven. Monet seems a little sordid like both Nami and Robin were before they were saved from things from their past. So yes, this time people can predict that Monet can join especially because she works for someone like DD =_= I mean who could be truly loyal to Doflamingo?
    Bellamy, before he died, but he did ask for a second chance, but was still possibly killed by DD, but was still pretty loyal to DD.

Also, early concept art that shows the Oda's plans for the SH Pirates. Originally, Nico Robin was supposed to be a male plant freak, while the carpenter was originally a midget-looking thing. Either way, the original concept art shows only 9 members and since the current crew has nine members with a 10th on the way, I'd think it's safe to say it's pretty full.
    Last edited by Recon; 3rd October 2012 at 7:00 AM.

Bellamy, before he died, but he did ask for a second chance, but was still possibly killed by DD, but was still pretty loyal to DD.

Also, early concept art that shows the Oda's plans for the SH Pirates. Originally, Nico Robin was supposed to be a male plant freak, while the carpenter was originally a midget-looking thing. Either way, the original concept art shows only 9 members and since the current crew has nine members with a 10th on the way, I'd think it's safe to say it's pretty full.
    Is Jinbe there? Oh he isnt.. Thats weird.. Thats probrably why its called early concept art. Because plans change, Oda may have the story planned up but did you know, Oda thought the story would end a little bit after Skypeia? Well, plans changed.. Obviously.. I'm never gonna use some "early concept" art to decide who will join the crew and who wont. But you can its your opinon so I respect it. IMO Monet is still eligble to join the crew, because not only is there no limit imo that concept art is just that concept art and I dont care for it other than the sense that it was interesting to see Oda's early ideas

Let me just say, I'm disapointed about how things ended between Luffy and Monet and hope he gets another round. FYI I now I ship them together HA, I want her to give him another hugXD I have a feeling Nami or Robin will fight her next though till Luffy gets out, I'm thinking Nami since its kind of just right for her. Smoker V.S Vergo should be fun, I was hoping he'd be saved for Sanji again but this should be epic too and I can't wait to see what he can do now. Since Law is being kicked around like trash by Vergo this can be seen as being redeemed in the fandoms eyes maybe. I'd really like Luffy to see Smoker V.S Vergo to see how far Smoker's come. I'm glad every ones getting some thing this arc well Zoro seems to be getting the short end of the stick, guess Oda's sick of those dang Zoro obssesed fan boys too.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

She's somewhat like Vivi:
    - She can't go against Doflamingo, or he'll kill her.
    - The above shows that she actually isn't very loyal to him, but acknowledges that she's stuck in his web at the moment.
    - So she can stick with the Strawhats for protection until the defeat Crocodile.
    - Important aspect: Like Vivi - before we found out of course - we don't really know under which pretence she joined Doflamingo's group.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueDragonfangirl View Post
    Let me just say, I'm disapointed about how things ended between Luffy and Monet and hope he gets another round. FYI I now I ship them together HA, I want her to give him another hugXD I have a feeling Nami or Robin will fight her next though till Luffy gets out, I'm thinking Nami since its kind of just right for her. Smoker V.S Vergo should be fun, I was hoping he'd be saved for Sanji again but this should be epic too and I can't wait to see what he can do now. Since Law is being kicked around like trash by Vergo this can be seen as being redeemed in the fandoms eyes maybe. I'd really like Luffy to see Smoker V.S Vergo to see how far Smoker's come. I'm glad every ones getting some thing this arc well Zoro seems to be getting the short end of the stick, guess Oda's sick of those dang Zoro obssesed fan boys too.
    I'm willing to bet that Zoro will be getting enough spotlight at Wano Island... I'm sure of it.

That being said, Nami/Robin vs. Monet does seem like a wetdream of sorts.. They had the least fighting screentime in FI, so one could say that they deserve to get this fight.
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Just re-read every PH chapter and realized that after Law (somehow) got them out of the cage, Franky went missing.. Where is he? Is he in the "Garbage Room"? Or is he the one who will stop Ceaser and fight him now that Smoker is obviously gonna fight against Vergo. I'm thinking he's stealing Ceaser's weapon information to upgrade the Thousand Sunny and himself eventually (maybe by the time Big Mom rolls around?) And with Baby 5 and this Buffalo guy showing up.. could Franky be fightning either of them along with someone else (Nami, Nami, Nami, Nami)?

Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    That being said, Nami/Robin vs. Monet does seem like a wetdream of sorts.. They had the least fighting screentime in FI, so one could say that they deserve to get this fight.
    As for overall fighting, I'd say Robin has probably had the least fighting screentime too. The fight with Yama was good, but not much. I do recognize that Water 7 was an important arc for her though, but she didn't really do much fighting, except for slapping the nonsense out of Spandam and breaking his back. So I think it's about time Robin had some fighting.

Personally, I just want her to join because I enjoy her so much. I wouldn't mind whose crew she joined as long as it gave her plenty of screen time.

0_o When has being in a crew been a problem for any female crew member? And Franky too.. They can just as easily leave a crew or orginazation after it is destroyed or defected. Also, no reason to leave? DD is insane not someone who people seem loyal to but more afraid of- just like the 2 other girls.. hmm.. Also, we dont know if Law made Monet's wings or not.. It hasnt been stated by the author.
    Both Nami and Robin didn't actually join til their previous crews had been taken down. Franky got kicked out of his. Doflamingo hasn't been taken down and likely wouldn't be taken down til near the need of the series, seeing how he's being built up. And Monet seems sadistically to enjoy what she's doing. I wouldn't say those girl's were scared either.

Quote Originally Posted by TsukiMirage View Post
    Personally, I just want her to join because I enjoy her so much. I wouldn't mind whose crew she joined as long as it gave her plenty of screen time.

Both Nami and Robin didn't actually join til their previous crews had been taken down. Franky got kicked out of his. Doflamingo hasn't been taken down and likely wouldn't be taken down til near the need of the series, seeing how he's being built up. And Monet seems sadistically to enjoy what she's doing. I wouldn't say those girl's were scared either.
    I dont want her to join right now.. I mean after DD is defeated she can decide to join them or ask Luffy or something.. Or maybe Luffy asks her to join because of a special skill she has (or maybe just because she can fly..) and what?.. Do you mean near the end of the series? I dont think so.. This is obviously a Doflamingo Saga right here, the build-up was him punishing Bellamy, the auction house, and the War and the Post-war.. now is the time that he will be the antagonist, because like all evil villians he is playing a not so lampshaded role in this arc. Its not like he's far from PH (because he's sending people there in less than a day -_-) and I'm sure after the SH's face a Yonko, taking down a Warlord will be the childs play since theyve done it like twice now.. 3 if you count that Luffy has Hancock head over heels for him.. You didnt think that Nami was scared of Arlong? If that was the case why didnt she tell her island to runaway before he attacked? The reason was fear.. Everyone was afraid of Arlong on that island, even Nami if not especially Nami. Robin and Crocodile, yeah, she didnt seem that fearful of him but she was in knowledge of how strong he was so she was obviously a little bit afraid of him.

Just re-read every PH chapter and realized that after Law (somehow) got them out of the cage, Franky went missing.. Where is he? Is he in the "Garbage Room"? Or is he the one who will stop Ceaser and fight him now that Smoker is obviously gonna fight against Vergo. I'm thinking he's stealing Ceaser's weapon information to upgrade the Thousand Sunny and himself eventually (maybe by the time Big Mom rolls around?) And with Baby 5 and this Buffalo guy showing up.. could Franky be fightning either of them along with someone else (Nami, Nami, Nami, Nami)?
    If I recall he said he had something to do with the sunny. Wish he'd hurry on back though, I miss that ol pervert hehe. On another not what on earth happened to our worst assassins scotch and rock? Are they even alive anymore thanks to the gas?
    From the brain that brought you the Big Ben Caper
    The head that made headlines in every newspaper
    And wonderous things like the Tower Bridge Job
    That cunning display that made London a sob

Now comes the real Tour de Force
    Tricky and wicked of course
    My earlier crimes were fine for their times
    But now that I'm at it again
    An even grimmer plot has been simmering
    In my great criminal brain

I dont want her to join right now.. I mean after DD is defeated she can decide to join them or ask Luffy or something.. Or maybe Luffy asks her to join because of a special skill she has (or maybe just because she can fly..) and what?.. Do you mean near the end of the series? I dont think so.. This is obviously a Doflamingo Saga right here, the build-up was him punishing Bellamy, the auction house, and the War and the Post-war.. now is the time that he will be the antagonist, because like all evil villians he is playing a not so lampshaded role in this arc. Its not like he's far from PH (because he's sending people there in less than a day -_-) and I'm sure after the SH's face a Yonko, taking down a Warlord will be the childs play since theyve done it like twice now.. 3 if you count that Luffy has Hancock head over heels for him.. You didnt think that Nami was scared of Arlong? If that was the case why didnt she tell her island to runaway before he attacked? The reason was fear.. Everyone was afraid of Arlong on that island, even Nami if not especially Nami. Robin and Crocodile, yeah, she didnt seem that fearful of him but she was in knowledge of how strong he was so she was obviously a little bit afraid of him.
    Doflamingo is being built-up to be this major threat with his hands in many pies, which means he likely won't be dealt with til near the end. How is this his saga, which by all accounts he's not even gonna confront Luffy and co? It isn't like he's on his way to the island and thus an eventual confrontation with Luffy. He sent two subordinate while staying away. The Straw Hats would actually have to travel to where he is to fight him, which I don't see happening. Besides, Caesar is currently the main villain and Luffy is gonna have to deal with Big Mom afterward. Point being, seems a little soon to deal with Doflamingo when he's some big-shot underworld manipulator.

My error, I though you were referring to the two girls under Doflamingo's command that he sent to help.

So... A "Underworld Broker" is more influential than a Yonko in your opinoin? That's nonsense. Not only is the government not even aware of DD's actions they don't care which means that it's not that big of a threat as a Yonko who everyone fears.. DD will most likely be taken down this "Saga" because after him they will eithe fight a Yonko or go on to something else. And Ceaser is the main antagonist of the Punk Hazard arc, this "arc" is one small thing in what a Saga needs to be. And Ceaser is DD's main key so he is obviously not going to be the big bad in the next few arcs. And Big Mom happening sooner than DD? -_- The man is sending people to PH in less than a day and Big Mom has to send people who are close to Fishman Island because she is most likely halfway in the NW. DD's actions against Law,DD's partnership with Ceaser, and some of his subordinates being shown in the manor that they have would only mean that he is main enemy this arc, just as other OP antagonist were shown being the Big Bad so is he. Not Big Mom who just appeared once, and not Ceaser who can get his butt kicked by Luffy so easily.

Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    She's somewhat like Vivi:
    - She can't go against Doflamingo, or he'll kill her.
    - The above shows that she actually isn't very loyal to him, but acknowledges that she's stuck in his web at the moment.
    - So she can stick with the Strawhats for protection until the defeat Crocodile.
    - Important aspect: Like Vivi - before we found out of course - we don't really know under which pretence she joined Doflamingo's group.

I'm willing to bet that Zoro will be getting enough spotlight at Wano Island... I'm sure of it.

Only unlike Vivi I'm hoping she actually joins, she has a pretty cool power and I've been liking her interactions with Luffy so far and hope thats not the last of it. I really hope Luffy gets his revenge against her and wins even if Robin or Nami fight. I know he doesn't really care about who to fight right now, his main goal is to catch Cc for Law and any one who gets in his way hey'll fight but come on man please kick her butt than let her join :P

Yah your right, Zoro will get plenty of action the next arc to make up for this and gain himself some new swords. Guess Oda felt it was time to let him kind of sit back and relax let the others do things for a while. Feel kind of bad for Sanji though, hes never going to get redeemed is he? In the Dof arc it will either be

Sanji V.S Vergo round 2

Smoker V.S Vergo round 2

Smoker/Sanji V.S Vergo

Smoker smacks Vergo all over the place, he gets away gives the news to Dof about him than Dof wants to kill Smoker next.
    I have a feeling Smoker will be playing a much bigger role as the arcs go on.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

If Monet fights one of the SH, I have a feeling it might be Robin. Robin can essentially restrict Monet's flight with her ability, as she's done something similar with Pell back in Alabasta.

Also, snow vs, hands, maybe her hands will make snowballs to throw at Monet. Haha.

If Monet fights one of the SH, I have a feeling it might be Robin. Robin can essentially restrict Monet's flight with her ability, as she's done something similar with Pell back in Alabasta.

Also, snow vs, hands, maybe her hands will make snowballs to throw at Monet. Haha.
    While I'd love to see Robin V.S Monet more than any thing, I think Nami V.S Monet makes the most sense, both haven't done much since the Time Skip so either way I'd be happy.

Than again, I'd be fine if Sanji did it since the guy really needs to be redeemed fans think hes too weak and that Luffy/Zoro are in another league than him poor guy.

I don't want it to be Zoro, more fan boys will be like "Zo my gosh hes ten times stronger than Luffy111" You have no idea how much I've heard that from some, we have other sane Zoro fans but some of the others ok I'll stop HA.

While I'd love to see Robin V.S Monet more than any thing, I think Nami V.S Monet makes the most sense, both haven't done much since the Time Skip so either way I'd be happy.

Than again, I'd be fine if Sanji did it since the guy really needs to be redeemed fans think hes too weak and that Luffy/Zoro are in another league than him poor guy.

I don't want it to be Zoro, more fan boys will be like "Zo my gosh hes ten times stronger than Luffy111" You have no idea how much I've heard that from some, we have other sane Zoro fans but some of the others ok I'll stop HA.
    Sanji would never hit a girl XD I think Monet will start to fight all of them though, and with Chopper not being able to move he's one of the powers out.. Sanji too And if she makes the kids attack them for the candy they'll have her and them to deal with.. But I think by then Baby 5 and Buffalo will show up and they will all start to race off of PH while Monet escapes with B5, Ceaser, Vergo, and Buffalo.

And I think Nami only gets fights with important characters in arcs where all crew members fight, Robin barely fights in real fights for real (I call them executions because its usually just her doing all the work). Nami may fight some of DD's crew when they make it to Dressrossa but I doubt she will fight Monet, Baby 5 maybe.. But Monet, I dont think so.

That would be nice.

And besides, Robin needs more one-on-one fights.

What was the last time she got? Against Hammond on Fishman Island?

And that wasn't even a battle. It was more of a curbstomp.

Her battle against that fat guy in Skypeia was more of a fight than that....
    Last edited by lolipiece; 5th October 2012 at 12:50 AM.

Sanji would never hit a girl XD I think Monet will start to fight all of them though, and with Chopper not being able to move he's one of the powers out.. Sanji too And if she makes the kids attack them for the candy they'll have her and them to deal with.. But I think by then Baby 5 and Buffalo will show up and they will all start to race off of PH while Monet escapes with B5, Ceaser, Vergo, and Buffalo.
    Yah, I really wish they'd change that about Sanji, that was one of the annoying aspects of his character, its always his down fall. I can see Monet making it out too, maybe round 2 for Luffy and Monet in the Dof arc? I hope so, also hoping he helps her some how.

And I think Nami only gets fights with important characters in arcs where all crew members fight, Robin barely fights in real fights for real (I call them executions because its usually just her doing all the work). Nami may fight some of DD's crew when they make it to Dressrossa but I doubt she will fight Monet, Baby 5 maybe.. But Monet, I dont think so.
    I hope Robin gets this fight, it'd be great. She did pretty good in the Thriller Bark arc though :P

Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
    That would be nice.

And besides, Robin needs more one-on-one fights.

What was the last time she got? Against Hammond on Fishman Island?

And that wasn't even a battle. It was more of a curbstomp.

Her battle against that fat guy in Skypeia was more of a fight than that....
    Yama was probably the only actual one-on-one fight she partook in since she joined the SH, and it could have been much better. She only suffered damage from trying to run away so the ruins weren't ruined (excuse the lame pun). Once they were out, she laid a royal beat-down. Spandam we could consider as a revenge beat-down, but no one liked him anyway. But yeah, her only "fight" so far since the timeskip was against Hammond.

I hope Robin gets this fight, it'd be great. She did pretty good in the Thriller Bark arc though :P
    She was reduced to an assist character during that arc, with her and Chopper against Hogback and everyone against Oars.

There's no doubt Robin is strong in her own right and is an extremely capable fighter, it's just that her role in battle has been reduced considerably.
    Last edited by Recon; 5th October 2012 at 1:29 AM.

Page 200 of 231 FirstFirst ... 100150190196197198199200201202203204210 ... LastLast