Page 203 of 231 FirstFirst ... 103153193199200201202203204205206207213 ... LastLast
Results 5,051 to 5,075 of 5757

Thread: Official One Piece Manga Discussion Thread

Looks like Monet is…a cut above the rest.

Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
    That was a bad pun, but this was a good chapter. It was nice to see some interaction between Zoro and Sanji; however, I'm still curious about why Zoro didn't cut Monet.

Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
    Not funny...

Anyway- Like I predicted Tashigi did absolutely nothing to Monet until Zoro did -_- I'm really getting tired of the SH's pwning everyone they meet even though their in the NW... But my hopes for Monet to join arent detoured that much because this is the NW and I would have been suprised if they didnt fight tbh. Its just showing that Oda is coming out of sexism and is going to allow more Male vs Female fights and not just Male vs Male and Female vs Female.. Also did Zoro call her a wild animal when he's a even worse demon? Pssh. Go to hell Zoro (he'd probrably like that O_o)
    What happens when two diffrent people connect through an unlikely adventure?
    https://www.fanfiction.net/docs/edit.php?docid=29355246
    Pokemon-BW- Dare to live?

So how many Pokemons are there?

Silly Jack, the plural of Pokemon is Pokemon

Quote Originally Posted by Street Comedy View Post
    Pokemon: Filler Adventures and Pokemon: Rise of the Penguin respectivley.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFonz View Post
    Now that I think about it....that poster is a horrible advertisement
    Wow, I'm just stating that I'm uncomfortable with one of the few decent pokemon on the train wreck that is Ash's Unova team getting shafted and you accuse me of impersonating an imposter?!

Excepted Tashigi to do better, but still enjoyed Monet. Looks like Monet is dead, but not doubting that she could have substituted a copy or merely reform later. Still, seeing Zoro in action made it a cool chapter.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

Seeing Zoro in action like that again was indeed awesome! Just a quick look at whats to come from this guy, clearly he has more in store for us for next big battles. The interactions between Zoro and Tashigi was fun, makes me wonder maybe shippers had it right thinking Oda would pair the two at the end of the series, na Zoro seems the type to walk aloneXD

I was hoping Luffy would get a re match between him and Monet, seems that idea is out the window. Still, how Zoro did things man. I do understand why this man has so many fans, hes one of my favorites too but my gosh are those Zoro fan obssesed people going to be out for a while gloating how awesome he is >>

Next chapter about Luffy/Law/Smoker eh? Heck yah, finally back to Luffy. Looks like Cc will be doing some thing to them. Can't wait for that than, saw Zoro finally serious like that, now Luffy show us your stuff next. Than of course, wonder who will win in Smoker V.S Vergo? What will Law be up to? Man, the wait will kill me.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

Quote Originally Posted by TsukiMirage View Post
    Excepted Tashigi to do better, but still enjoyed Monet. Looks like Monet is dead, but not doubting that she could have substituted a copy or merely reform later. Still, seeing Zoro in action made it a cool chapter.
    What makes you think Monet is dead after Weakshigi's move? Thats like saying that if Tashigi was to cut Law right now he would be dead because Vergo weakened him enough -_- I'm also hoping for Tashigi to get pwned a bit more before this arc is over just so she can get her dues for being utterly useless against Law, Ceaser, and Monet because its's like seriously Oda? Dont set up one chapter to make the other look epic and then just have Zoro be the only one to be a little bit epic :/

And I'm still pissed that no one on PH has been a problem for Zoro -_- Heck, even Luffy lost against Monet the first time and he's obviously stronger than Zoro so why does Oda go out of his way to make Zoro look better than everyone else?

Wow, I'm just stating that I'm uncomfortable with one of the few decent pokemon on the train wreck that is Ash's Unova team getting shafted and you accuse me of impersonating an imposter?!

I would say Monet is "dead" as in, we'll be seeing a Hogbeck/Absalom scenario.
        Spoiler:- Want my Friend Code?:

Quote Originally Posted by DarkRecon View Post
    I would say Monet is "dead" as in, we'll be seeing a Hogbeck/Absalom scenario.
    Do you mean their gonna bring her back from the dead because thats going into really weird territory there...

I like that we got to see Zoro still be b@dass, but I'm disappointed that Tashigi did next to nothing until the 1 finishing blow at the end of the chapter.

Quote Originally Posted by ConUxie223 View Post
    What makes you think Monet is dead after Weakshigi's move? Thats like saying that if Tashigi was to cut Law right now he would be dead because Vergo weakened him enough -_-
    That seem the implications of the scene, that she was already near death and Tashigi finished her off. But like I said, I wouldn't be surprised if I'm wrong, given her abilities.

Quote Originally Posted by ConUxie223 View Post
    Do you mean their gonna bring her back from the dead because thats going into really weird territory there...
    No, I mean, she'll inexplicably revive and be shown leaving the island.

No, I mean, she'll inexplicably revive and be shown leaving the island.
    Oh alright I didnt know what you meant lol I would have said she would pull a Mr. 5 and Ms. Valentine instead of those two because I could see her coming back sooner than those two because she seems like the type who would just leave silently. I could also see her unfortunately being killed by Baby 5 and Buffalo at the end of this arc though (Monet for next StrawHat!) :/

Has anyone else seen these?

Last edited by playerking; 1st November 2012 at 2:59 PM.

Bonnie: Hey, Clauncher, could you do me a favour and marry my brother?
    Clauncher: What? I can understand the old man's senility, but this is just annoying.

Bonnie: Come on, Dedenne! I want that Gym Badge!
    Clauncher: If only this wasn't a kids show.
    3DS FC: 1891 1376 6990. Add me. Wii U Nintendo Network ID: Playerking.

Quote Originally Posted by playerking View Post
    Has anyone else seen these?

Where did you possibly find these?! Those must be the new model Pacifistas... And Sengoku, of course got older after 2 years nothing really diffrent there and Kuzan changed a little bit as well... Only thing I can say is important on there is seeing how much like Smoker was like Luffy as a kid and the Pacifistas awesome new design (I wonder if there will be some at G-5 or Dressrossa? Or even later in PH?)

Smoker had a pet dog?

Reminds me of Chou Chou.

Oh Zoro is quite strong, didn't expected him he only needed one cut.
        Spoiler:- My latest challenge:

Heh, maybe robo-Kuma (original) became an admiral after his mission was finished.

Heh, maybe robo-Kuma (original) became an admiral after his mission was finished.
    That sounds plausible to be honest.

It was an ok chapter, not my favorite but the ending got me freakin excited for Luffy V.S Cc.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueDragonfangirl View Post
    It was an ok chapter, not my favorite but the ending got me freakin excited for Luffy V.S Cc.
    ^^ it was just really sad :/ until the last page which i loved

Nice to see Admiral Ero Cook Sanji leading his troops through the lab and against the wild children.

I honestly forgot about Tashigi's obsession with swords, to be honest, so it gave me a small laugh (a shame that she's still basically dead weight compared to everyone else, though).

Can't wait until we get to see Luffy's showdown with Caesar, but...where's Brook and Kinemon?

Poor Mocha, looks bad for her but I can't see her actually dying. Glad Luffy's back, time for him to get back into the action. Good chapter.

Compared to what she's going through right now, Mocha's flashback was not sad nor did it bring emotion to my heart... It just feels like whenever Oda wants to make us feel bad for a character he shows us a very half ***ed flashback thats suppose to make us care about these kids- dont get me wrong I want CC to pay for what he did to poor Mocha but that flashback kinda did the opposite to make me annoyed at how generic and dull these kids are.

Mocha swallowing the "candy" was sad though.. It just makes you see how evil the world can be to kids. It also boosted my anticipation for the Luffy vs CC fight that might come soon! If it isnt interrupted by say... Franky? Or B5 and Buffalo? Something tells me we will get a fail fight like with Hordy, not expecting a good one til this Saga is over tbh

Quote Originally Posted by TsukiMirage View Post
    Poor Mocha, looks bad for her but I can't see her actually dying. Glad Luffy's back, time for him to get back into the action. Good chapter.
    Tbh people rarely die in One piece. Often they are somehow still alive afterwards.

Quote Originally Posted by 7 tyranitars View Post
    Tbh people rarely die in One piece. Often they are somehow still alive afterwards.
    ^^ this is so true.. only 8 people have died in one piece..

Page 203 of 231 FirstFirst ... 103153193199200201202203204205206207213 ... LastLast