Page 210 of 229 FirstFirst ... 110160200206207208209210211212213214220 ... LastLast
Results 5,226 to 5,250 of 5724

Thread: Official One Piece Manga Discussion Thread

It was an ok chapter, guess Law is going to be traveling with the Strawhats for a bit eh? Meh, I'd pass on that if I could. Law is starting to seem too perfect at this point, every things going his way and he feels too over powered. I hope as arcs go on if hes still with the crew at that point that they change him for the best, I'd also like to see him make a few mistakes too and not cuz of Luffy.

I feel let down by Dof, I was looking forward to that arc for along time and to see Law get him freaked out and backed into a corner like that, I hope he has some ideas to get out of this mess cuz I was really itching for a Luffy V.S Dof fight and Luffy to get a bounty rise after that >>
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueDragonfangirl View Post
    It was an ok chapter, guess Law is going to be traveling with the Strawhats for a bit eh? Meh, I'd pass on that if I could. Law is starting to seem too perfect at this point, every things going his way and he feels too over powered. I hope as arcs go on if hes still with the crew at that point that they change him for the best, I'd also like to see him make a few mistakes too and not cuz of Luffy.

I feel let down by Dof, I was looking forward to that arc for along time and to see Law get him freaked out and backed into a corner like that, I hope he has some ideas to get out of this mess cuz I was really itching for a Luffy V.S Dof fight and Luffy to get a bounty rise after that >>
    Thing is, luffy beating a warlord and getting his bounty up happened 2 times already, it starts to get unoriginal.
        Spoiler:- My latest challenge:

Just brain shooting ideas right now but what if- instead of people joining the SH's individually the crew began to get divisions like Whitebeard and possibly Kaido?

What I mean is that, for instance I seriously doubt that Jinbe would just abandon his fishmen brothers just because he is indebted to Luffy and since they are already criminals in the first place (unlike the Franky Family), there is no reason for them to not just switch over from being in Big Mom's crew to being part of Luffy's. I believe it makes more sense for crew's to join the SH's as a whole rather than their captains leaving them to fend for themselves in the world just because Luffy made them feel special and like his friend. This is the New World people :/ I dont think that no matter how powerful they are without at least some "allies" the SH's can survive in a sea where their pissing over Yonko, underworld brokers, and Supernova left and right.

My prediction for the SH's future divisions-

Sun Pirates (After the defeat of Big Mom)
    Heart Pirates (Law gains respect for Luffy and comes to terms that he should be the man who becomes Pirate King)
    ??? crew
    ??? crew

I'm basing these positions off the fact that in each sea the SH's have entered 4 people have joined their crew so my prediction is that 4 crews will join the SH's as a division.

//Rant over
    What happens when two diffrent people connect through an unlikely adventure?
    https://www.fanfiction.net/docs/edit.php?docid=29355246
    Pokemon-BW- Dare to live?

So how many Pokemons are there?

Silly Jack, the plural of Pokemon is Pokemon

Quote Originally Posted by Street Comedy View Post
    Pokemon: Filler Adventures and Pokemon: Rise of the Penguin respectivley.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFonz View Post
    Now that I think about it....that poster is a horrible advertisement
    Quote Originally Posted by Street Comedy View Post
    Wow, I'm just stating that I'm uncomfortable with one of the few decent pokemon on the train wreck that is Ash's Unova team getting shafted and you accuse me of impersonating an imposter?!

Quote Originally Posted by ConUxie223 View Post
    Just brain shooting ideas right now but what if- instead of people joining the SH's individually the crew began to get divisions like Whitebeard and possibly Kaido?
    I've had this idea for a while now, and I agree, works quite well when you account for all the allies they have made through their voyage, and it would help with Vivi never joining the crew.

Odds are that all the supernovas will ally with each other and Luffy will be the leader of the alliance, thus making him one of the Four Emperors after taking down Kaido or Big Mom.
        Spoiler:- Want my Friend Code?:

Don't think so, Kid/Hawkins/Apoo/Killer have made their own alliance, and have a target of their own.

Quote Originally Posted by Takeo View Post
    I've had this idea for a while now, and I agree, works quite well when you account for all the allies they have made through their voyage, and it would help with Vivi never joining the crew.
    Yeah. That would be one big group of strong allies. If we're counting any strong friends from the Grand Line onwards, we have Vivi and her forces from Alabasta, Dorry and Broggy from Little Garden, some soldiers from the Drum Kingdom, the Sky Island forces and the Jaya residents that were taken there by the knock-up stream, the Franky Family along with some of the dock workers from Galley-La, and the entirety of Fishman Island.

My prediction is that Big Mom is going to be a major trigger that sets the Akainu confrontation into motion. After Luffy takes her down, Akainu will see this as an opportunity to lure him out. I'm betting that by this point, Akainu will have already heard about the fact that Shirahoshi is the ancient weapon: Poseidon, as well as Luffy's involvement in the Fishman Island dilemma with Noah's Ark and the New Fishman Pirates. Anyway, in order to lure him out, Akainu decides to kill two stones with one bird by taking some marine troops and invading Fishman Island. During the invasion, and possibly a few weeks before the summit, Akainu will have abducted "Poseidon" and will be planning to (if possible) weaponize her power and use it to wipe out all pirates on the day of the summit.

Later on, a Fishman will have showed up to see Luffy and tell him about the attack that happened as well as what happened to Shirahoshi. This is where Madame Shirley's prediction starts to come to light. Because Luffy defeated Big Mom, no big names are available to protect Fishman Island now (since Luffy is now claiming the territory). Sure, Luffy may be strong, but Akainu actually wants to pick a fight with Luffy and kill him as a way to shake Dragon's resistance army as well to the point of it being easy to pick off at leisure. Akainu would have a reason to destroy the island and be able to claim that it's for the "greater good of society." Altogether, it's a Xanatos Gambit. If Akainu attacks Fishman Island, he'll have destroyed an island allied with pirates and have one of the Ancient Weapons in his possession. If Luffy does not take Akainu's challenge, Akainu will have the power of Poseidon and he'll use it to wipe out all pirates. If Luffy does respond and goes to fight Akainu and the Marines, there's a high chance that Akainu will kill Luffy. Even if the Straw Hats save Shirahoshi, if Luffy dies in the process, Dragon's army will be shaken by the loss of his son, and the resistance will become relatively easy to pick off, thereby putting the Marines in complete control again.

tl;dr. :P Long story short, if Luffy beats Big Mom, Akainu will kidnap Shirahoshi and destroy the island in the process, Luffy will go to challenge him, and if Luffy dies in the process, the whole world goes to the Marines and Hell.

Goddammit, it was Aokiji.

Aokiji, I love you. Take out Doflamingo!

And Kinemon and Momonosuke traveling with Strawhats to Dressrosa, also with Law and Caesar?

THIS IS WHY I LOVE ONE PIECE.

And I loved Usopp's comments here.

Bonnie: Hey, Clauncher, could you do me a favour and marry my brother?
    Clauncher: What? I can understand the old man's senility, but this is just annoying.

Bonnie: Come on, Dedenne! I want that Gym Badge!
    Clauncher: If only this wasn't a kids show.
    3DS FC: 1891 1376 6990. Add me. Wii U Nintendo Network ID: Playerking.

Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
    Goddammit, it was Aokiji.
    I thought it was Kuzan, happy to see him again. I always liked his character.

Quote Originally Posted by PokeMaster366 View Post
    Yeah. That would be one big group of strong allies. If we're counting any strong friends from the Grand Line onwards, we have Vivi and her forces from Alabasta, Dorry and Broggy from Little Garden, some soldiers from the Drum Kingdom, the Sky Island forces and the Jaya residents that were taken there by the knock-up stream, the Franky Family along with some of the dock workers from Galley-La, and the entirety of Fishman Island.

My prediction is that Big Mom is going to be a major trigger that sets the Akainu confrontation into motion. After Luffy takes her down, Akainu will see this as an opportunity to lure him out. I'm betting that by this point, Akainu will have already heard about the fact that Shirahoshi is the ancient weapon: Poseidon, as well as Luffy's involvement in the Fishman Island dilemma with Noah's Ark and the New Fishman Pirates. Anyway, in order to lure him out, Akainu decides to kill two stones with one bird by taking some marine troops and invading Fishman Island. During the invasion, and possibly a few weeks before the summit, Akainu will have abducted "Poseidon" and will be planning to (if possible) weaponize her power and use it to wipe out all pirates on the day of the summit.

Later on, a Fishman will have showed up to see Luffy and tell him about the attack that happened as well as what happened to Shirahoshi. This is where Madame Shirley's prediction starts to come to light. Because Luffy defeated Big Mom, no big names are available to protect Fishman Island now (since Luffy is now claiming the territory). Sure, Luffy may be strong, but Akainu actually wants to pick a fight with Luffy and kill him as a way to shake Dragon's resistance army as well to the point of it being easy to pick off at leisure. Akainu would have a reason to destroy the island and be able to claim that it's for the "greater good of society." Altogether, it's a Xanatos Gambit. If Akainu attacks Fishman Island, he'll have destroyed an island allied with pirates and have one of the Ancient Weapons in his possession. If Luffy does not take Akainu's challenge, Akainu will have the power of Poseidon and he'll use it to wipe out all pirates. If Luffy does respond and goes to fight Akainu and the Marines, there's a high chance that Akainu will kill Luffy. Even if the Straw Hats save Shirahoshi, if Luffy dies in the process, Dragon's army will be shaken by the loss of his son, and the resistance will become relatively easy to pick off, thereby putting the Marines in complete control again.

tl;dr. :P Long story short, if Luffy beats Big Mom, Akainu will kidnap Shirahoshi and destroy the island in the process, Luffy will go to challenge him, and if Luffy dies in the process, the whole world goes to the Marines and Hell.
    interesting theory and there is some possibility of it happening, if it does not saying it will (but i hope it does) i would love an other war this time beween follower Absolute Justice vs Luffy and many of his friends and allys he has made on the way in an attempt to rescue Shirahoshi while the followers of moral justice pick there sides

Doflamingo shows his stuff, and we got to see some fun reactions from the Straw Hats. Love that Law, Kinemon, and Momonosuke are sticking with the Straw Hats til Dressrosa. And the best part, Aokiji appears. Great chapter.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

So Luffy and crew are headed to Dressrosa first? That's interesting. It'll probably be a side trip, so I'm not worried about the time it'll take for them to finally arrive on Green Bit. I was surprised that Doflamingo arrived on Punk Hazard, and even more surprised that the mystery person we saw en route to the island was actually Aokiji. A great chapter overall imo.

I'm not really expecting a serious fight between shanks and Luffy.

Their fight may not be a fight to the death, but it'll likely be something they both take real serious and try their best in.

Wonder how long the Aojiki and Doflamingo fight will go on, and whether the Straw Hats will still be on Dressrosa if Doflamingo returns.

Quote Originally Posted by TsukiMirage View Post
    Doflamingo shows his stuff, and we got to see some fun reactions from the Straw Hats. Love that Law, Kinemon, and Momonosuke are sticking with the Straw Hats til Dressrosa. And the best part, Aokiji appears. Great chapter.
    Worst part: Another samurai needs to be saved.. Yes, Wano Island is likely a destination now, but come on.. Don't overdo this Oda!

So:
    1. Stop distribution of SAD
    2. Stop DD's influencing the Marine's from the inside, by letting him either be killed, or resign his position.
    3. Stop the Smile production
    4. Whittle down Kaidou's 500-Zoan army by exploiting the faults in the Smiles?

I guess that when Kaidou falls to this alliance, that Drake might join the SH/Heart-alliance as well. He has no reason to stick to siding with a loser. The other Supernova alliance has three crews as well, so it makes sense. The supernova's that are left are Bonney, and the really minor supernova's: Urouge and Capone. I'm betting that Bonney will play a part in the conquering of BB/marines and that Urouge and Capone might've had their DF's stolen by BB.

I think it may go a bit like this:
    - SH/<3 vs. Kaidou.
    - SH/<3/X AND Kidd/Apoo/Hawkins vs. Big Mom, though the second alliance will have a completely different approach and will already be assaulting her.
    - SH/<3/X/Kidd/Hawkins/Apoo vs. BB (who is taking in the territories from Big Mom and Kaidou. The alliance unwinds after this threat is dealt with.
    - SH vs. Shanks: More of a friendly tournament then trying to conquer them in order to get their territories. Shanks warns them that the marines will definitely make their move now that they've taken out all stability in the New World.
    - SH/all friends vs. Marines.

Their fight may not be a fight to the death, but it'll likely be something they both take real serious and try their best in.

Wonder how long the Aojiki and Doflamingo fight will go on, and whether the Straw Hats will still be on Dressrosa if Doflamingo returns.
    Eitherway, I hope we can get some info out of Kuzan and DD about the current Marine status.

Weird thing though:

DD: Dresrosa --> PH
    SH: PH --> Dresrosa

And they didn't meet somewhere in the middle? Or was that the 'large way around' that Law mentioned that the SH's needed to take?
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Wano's Island should be fun though, Zoro's time to shine.

I had a lot of fun with this chapter, looks like will be having some new people + Law traveling around with the Strawhats for a bit, should be intresting. Really did love the interactions here, can't wait to see it in the anime. Wonder what Dof will do next though? Hes in trouble if he doesn't have any idea to do, I don't see this being the end for him just yet so. I mean, I really do think we are getting to the Dof arc soon, either it will just be Luffy V.S Dof or Luffy/Law V.S Dof, or maybe it will be Luffy/Law V.S Dof at first but he knocks out Law and it comes down to him facing Luffy? Man, excited for the up coming events.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

Law being a temporary passenger is the best. He's so serious, and it contrasts with everyone else.

Does anyone else hope he cracks due to all the crazy antics?

Imagine: Law with chopsticks in his nose.

Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    And they didn't meet somewhere in the middle? Or was that the 'large way around' that Law mentioned that the SH's needed to take?
    Likely long way around, since Law apparently knew the route that Doflamingo was gonna take.

Likely long way around, since Law apparently knew the route that Doflamingo was gonna take.
    Perhaps it was Law who 'cut off the skyroad'?
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    Perhaps it was Law who 'cut off the skyroad'?
    Skyroad? So Geppou users are restricted in where they can run?

No chapter this week?

No, no chapter til next week.

I'm still unsure why Doflamingo was nervous about quitting the Warlords. Yes, people'd be after him because of it, but two years ago he told someone he'd quit on his own if things didn't go his way. (We still don't know who that someone is, right?) So I hope it's learned why there's a contradiction there. (And that Oda didn't make a mistake with this. It's been two years and that "I can quit" line was with someone mysterious, so... that gives me hope.)

I do wish Luffy and Doflamingo had a fight before we found out the latter was so nervous about Kaido, or that there's something about Kaido related to Doflamingo's secret past that makes Kaido more of a threat than just his strength and crew. I didn't want Doflamingo to lose his cool this early. He has been a mystery for over forty volumes, but I still wish he fought against Luffy at least some before being nervous about Kaido. Oh well...

On a different note I hope Color Walk 6 comes soon. Those book with all the One Piece color pictures. Color Walk 5 stopped around Volume 50's color pictures so it's not like they don't have a lot of material. Buuuuuut we'll see...

With the English Shonen Jump caught up every Monday, I can post here more since I've been following the chapters via that. (Monday's are pretty much the day Jump comes out in Japan... sometimes Saturday. Scanlations come out earlier than both days.)
    Last edited by Rex Kamex; 14th February 2013 at 1:51 AM.
    Reminder from August 09, 2010- Name my future Reshiram "Griffin"...

My Current HeartGold Team:

If you want, look at Yu-Gi-Oh! C,Pokiman, and Naruto C, but they haven't exactly been updated recently...

STILL REJECTING PMs. SORRY. (No offense to anyone.)

Before, Doflamingo probably would have had Kaido for protection against anyone coming after him, but now thanks to Law's actions, he'll soon have Kaido after him in addition to anyone else. Plus the Marines probably won't that his plans lying down.

Page 210 of 229 FirstFirst ... 110160200206207208209210211212213214220 ... LastLast