Page 215 of 230 FirstFirst ... 115165205211212213214215216217218219225 ... LastLast
Results 5,351 to 5,375 of 5738

Thread: Official One Piece Manga Discussion Thread

Welp. Cavendish is suddenly more interesting.

I'm starting to really love Bartolomeo's character and I wonder what power he has. I loved what Bellamy did to Abdullah and Jeet.

I though Don Chinjao would be really strong, but I'm still impressed.

I assume Bellamy and/or Bartolomeo will battle Elizabello and Dagama next.

Bonnie: Hey, Clauncher, could you do me a favour and marry my brother?
    Clauncher: What? I can understand the old man's senility, but this is just annoying.

Bonnie: Come on, Dedenne! I want that Gym Badge!
    Clauncher: If only this wasn't a kids show.
    3DS FC: 1891 1376 6990. Add me. Wii U Nintendo Network ID: Playerking.

this arc keeps getting better and better now luffy has 2 rivals to get thru >.< wonder how the c block fight is going to turn out

This was a fun chapter and really getting me excited for this tournament, wonder who Luffy will fight in this block? Hes got two people who wants to kill him already, can't imagine whats a head for him in the next couple of blocks, ontop of that hes still has BlackBeard's crew member and Dof's people.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

what i want to know is why Chinjao headbutts are so strong, i wonder is it Haki, devils fruit or just plain old brute force. but when will that fight end in the arena

So, the winner of Block B is...Bartolomeo.

Shame, I kind of wanted Bellamy to win.

Bonnie: Hey, Clauncher, could you do me a favour and marry my brother?
    Clauncher: What? I can understand the old man's senility, but this is just annoying.

Bonnie: Come on, Dedenne! I want that Gym Badge!
    Clauncher: If only this wasn't a kids show.
    3DS FC: 1891 1376 6990. Add me. Wii U Nintendo Network ID: Playerking.

I'm surprised Luffy of all people would cheer for Bellamy.

A barrier fruit? Kinda lame. But I guess with how One Piece makes things clever, it'd reach the boring fruits eventually.

Also, how was Bellamy floating on the water?
    Last edited by lolipiece; 15th May 2013 at 3:06 PM.

i still dont know how u can attack with barriers O.o

So, looks like Bart is working for some one else? Wonder who? Could he get the devil fruit when things go nutts in the finales? That'd be intresting.

I have a feeling Bellamy isn't done with just yet, I think hey'll help out Luffy later on, why else re introduce him?

Also, did any one else find it cute that Luffy was cheering for him? I'd love it if they worked together this arc.

Looks like the next block is about to start right after this breakXD With Franky's plot coming into play, I think the next chapter will show whats up with the others.

Over all, good chapter. I'm really liking this tournament.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Quote Originally Posted by wingzx View Post
    i still dont know how u can attack with barriers O.o
    Try imagining throwing an unbreakable, yet sharp, glass door at someone, or sandwiching someone between two barrier walls and crushing them within one spherical barrier, or riding a barrier as if it were a surfboard that rides on the air and defies gravity, or throwing barriers shaped like sharp discs (not all barriers have to be restricted to square shapes.

This is going to be one long tournament if each block ends up taking this long, and it's only the first round. Though the new characters and abilities are still pretty interesting.

So we now know Bartolomeo's devil fruit huh? I wasn't expecting him to have barrier powers, but I guess that's interesting. I don't much care for the tournament at the moment though; I'm just waiting for "Lucy" to fight and show off a bit. That and the plan that Law and the other Straw Hats are trying to carry out on Dressrosa.

Quote Originally Posted by Charminions View Post
    This is going to be one long tournament if each block ends up taking this long, and it's only the first round. Though the new characters and abilities are still pretty interesting.
    As said, the tournament will likely be disrupted by something external, like CP-0. We've got two interesting characters in Block D, so lets hope that Block C hurries along and focuses on Luffy/Don-Family without anything other, so Rebecca/Cavendish can wrap up Block D, and we'll be in the second round in no time. Though I expect a break from the tournament next chapter.

Block A: Jesus
    Block B: Barty
    Block C: Luffy
    Block D: Cavendish

And then you have a selected few Donquixote men in the second round I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Ciccone View Post
    So we now know Bartolomeo's devil fruit huh? I wasn't expecting him to have barrier powers, but I guess that's interesting. I don't much care for the tournament at the moment though; I'm just waiting for "Lucy" to fight and show off a bit. That and the plan that Law and the other Straw Hats are trying to carry out on Dressrosa.
    I'm a bit intrigued in the factory workers.. I hope it isn't going to end up as that factory in Bangladesh..
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

I know, it sucks! Hope Oda gets better, I wonder how long this arc we are in will be? The tournament itself is already pretty big.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueDragonfangirl View Post
    I know, it sucks! Hope Oda gets better, I wonder how long this arc we are in will be? The tournament itself is already pretty big.
    I think we're looking at 60-80 chapters at the least/most? We've been in this arc for 12 chapters, while Punk Hazard lasted for 44 chapters. This is the middle part of the Alliance-saga, but it is also the highly anticipated DonFlamingo-Arc, one of the major players we've known about since around the time the Grand Line-arc started.

1. Punk Hazard: Set Up
    2. Dressrosa: Core story aspects worked out: Marines enter the fold on a bigger/organized scale, as well as other players such as CPaegis0.
    3. Kaidou Conflict: Culminated conflict of previously set up storylines
    4. Wano Country: Epilogue, and results

1. Lasted 44 chapters
    2. I reckon will last about 60-70 (80 max).
    3. I reckon will last about 40 chapters if we're lucky.
    4. I reckon this will last about 10-15 if Oda feels on dragging the story into the next arc a bit slower, which I don't.

Meaning the total saga would last us about 170 chapters, which is more than the length of the Whitebeard War-saga, depending if you could count Wano Country (if it happens) as part of the arc, or the next.

If I could predict what is going to happen, then I'd guess the following:
    - The Block-stage of the tournament finishes after C and D blocks are done.
    - Then we get the final stages: Man to man combat between Jesus, Bartolomeo, Luffy, D-winner, and the Donquixote's.
    - Meanwhile we're getting set up for the trade on Greenbit, and some more CP0-insight.
    - Before the final winner can be claimed, there will be a huge commotion, partly caused by a culmination of:
    1. Franky and his storyline with the factory
    2. Zoro, Kinemon and Sanji and their respective storylines
    3. All of these arousing the attention of CP-0.
    - Meanwhile while the entire place is going to haywire, Fujitora orders a Buster Call (possible), while the trade takes place on Greenbit.
    - While the island is being attacked Luffy will have to choose between defending the island and aiding his friends which are at the hands of DD's mercy.
    - Bigger conflict ensues and there will be a solution at the end which I, obviously, can't predict.

So.. Before the tournament is over, I'd guess another 15 chapters at least, depending on how extensive the seperate stories will be, could be more, but it could also be less. CP-0 facing off against Zoro, Kinemon and Sanji will take up like a few chapters, while the trade will take up a few as well. Then there's the Buster Call, which is just prediction, but seems likely considering the easy target an island full of named outlaws is. I can see that easily taken up 20 chapters as well before that is finally stopped and the final, final conflict between Luffy and Donquixote will start. Which can take up 20 chapters as well. Boom.. Easily 60 chapters right there.
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

I've caught up with the Manga, finally! So how long until the next chapter, 1 week right?
    - Claimed:

-XY, already better than Best Wishes.xD

Pokemon Y Team:

Greninja
    Talonflame
    Pikachu
    Venusaur
    Flygon
    Aggron

3DS FC: 1993-7360-7585

Quote Originally Posted by KibaLG8 View Post
    I've caught up with the Manga, finally! So how long until the next chapter, 1 week right?
    Oda has just announced that One Piece will continue as a bi-monthly manga in effect. In any case, we didn't get a chapter last week, and we won't be getting it this week either if the sources are correct. June 12th seems like the reasonable next chapter date.

Joking aside, though the date is real, Oda is slowly killing himself with abusive substances, and is therefore sick on almost a regular basis, which in effect means we get a ton of breaks. The past two months we've had about 3 chapters perhaps? Something about an illness coming up again, and Golden Week causing a stall, and a prior break beforehand.

How long did it take you to catch up? Did you buy any actual volumes? What is your favorite arc? How did you react to the crew getting separated? Do you think that Crocodile could've been a woman? And lastly, do you think that DoFlamingo is getting away this arc? Oh, and by default: Next Nakama suspects?
    Last edited by Locormus; 1st June 2013 at 1:09 AM.

Volume 70's cover! =) This volume'll be released in Japan on June the 4th.
    Reminder from August 09, 2010- Name my future Reshiram "Griffin"...

My Current HeartGold Team:

If you want, look at Yu-Gi-Oh! C,Pokiman, and Naruto C, but they haven't exactly been updated recently...

STILL REJECTING PMs. SORRY. (No offense to anyone.)

Only 30 more to go and we'll hit the big one double zero.

Cover's awesome.

i kinda think that chick that ran into Sanji is probably gonna be his lover by the end of this storyline. probably may end up changing his character for good or maturing, knowing how Oda is with character development and stuff. I'm thinking either she or Sanji would end up eating the fire fire fruit. seeing that sanji's always getting all "fired up" lately moreso than everyone else whenever he gets pissed.

Sanji eating the fruit would cause his swimming ability to be lost.

Considering he's the guy who's all about legs, and his "Blue Walk" technique, that would be a bad thing.

It's also redundant. Sanji can already create fire...somehow.

Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
    Sanji eating the fruit would cause his swimming ability to be lost.

Considering he's the guy who's all about legs, and his "Blue Walk" technique, that would be a bad thing.

It's also redundant. Sanji can already create fire...somehow.
    i do agree and i think that he creates fire using his speed and friction with the air thus fire

i think the d.f of fire will be destroyed, probably but Luffy so someone else doesn't get it. this would most likey be done as a way of proceting Aces memory as someone else eating (especially someone vile) and to do dishorner Ace because someone else is using his abilities

Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    Oda has just announced that One Piece will continue as a bi-monthly manga in effect. In any case, we didn't get a chapter last week, and we won't be getting it this week either if the sources are correct. June 12th seems like the reasonable next chapter date.

Joking aside, though the date is real, Oda is slowly killing himself with abusive substances, and is therefore sick on almost a regular basis, which in effect means we get a ton of breaks. The past two months we've had about 3 chapters perhaps? Something about an illness coming up again, and Golden Week causing a stall, and a prior break beforehand.

How long did it take you to catch up? Did you buy any actual volumes? What is your favorite arc? How did you react to the crew getting separated? Do you think that Crocodile could've been a woman? And lastly, do you think that DoFlamingo is getting away this arc? Oh, and by default: Next Nakama suspects?
    Yeah, It is starting to get around that time, isn't it? Oda does seem to be getting much slower and weaker thanks to his illnesses. Maybe it's about time he found someone that could help him more with One Piece and study up on it so that if something does happen, at least the story won't be picked up by someone completely lame (funny how this sounds so similar to Luffy's problem in the current arc). I do not want this manga to go through the same tragedy as Samurai Jack (it's just too good!).

Quote Originally Posted by insanejames View Post
    I do agree and I think that he creates fire using his speed and friction with the air thus fire

I think the d.f of fire will be destroyed, probably but Luffy so someone else doesn't get it. this would most likely be done as a way of protecting Aces memory as someone else eating (especially someone vile) and to do dishonor Ace because someone else is using his abilities
    If the DF was destroyed, it would simply respawn in another fruit. I think Luffy will just keep it locked up somewhere on his ship until he finds someone worthy or close that will willingly eat it (like Sabo if he's still alive).

Quote Originally Posted by PokeMaster366 View Post
    Yeah, It is starting to get around that time, isn't it? Oda does seem to be getting much slower and weaker thanks to his illnesses. Maybe it's about time he found someone that could help him more with One Piece and study up on it so that if something does happen, at least the story won't be picked up by someone completely lame (funny how this sounds so similar to Luffy's problem in the current arc). I do not want this manga to go through the same tragedy as Samurai Jack (it's just too good!).

If the DF was destroyed, it would simply respawn in another fruit. I think Luffy will just keep it locked up somewhere on his ship until he finds someone worthy or close that will willingly eat it (like Sabo if he's still alive).
    That's the price one must pay when they become a mangaka....

Page 215 of 230 FirstFirst ... 115165205211212213214215216217218219225 ... LastLast