Page 225 of 231 FirstFirst ... 125175215221222223224225226227228229 ... LastLast
Results 5,601 to 5,625 of 5762

Thread: Official One Piece Manga Discussion Thread

Interesting chapter, I now think Usopp is going to kick *** in his fight.

It was nice to see Usopp return and tell the dwarves the truth about his identity. He's redeemed himself at least. I didn't care for King Riku's flashback to Kyros as a kid though. I just don't find either character to be all-that interesting to be honest. It was still a decent chapter though.

Does anyone think Oda has realized that the shorter he makes his flashbacks the less we will care about the character? Dressrosa's flashback as a whole has been mediocre at best... The only redeeming flashback of the New World so far would be if Law had his during the Dressrosa Arc, which I'm praying for.

I'm expecting Usopp to beat both Trebol and Sugar now... Unfortunately...
    What happens when two diffrent people connect through an unlikely adventure?
    https://www.fanfiction.net/docs/edit.php?docid=29355246
    Pokemon-BW- Dare to live?

So how many Pokemons are there?

Silly Jack, the plural of Pokemon is Pokemon

Quote Originally Posted by Street Comedy View Post
    Pokemon: Filler Adventures and Pokemon: Rise of the Penguin respectivley.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFonz View Post
    Now that I think about it....that poster is a horrible advertisement
    Wow, I'm just stating that I'm uncomfortable with one of the few decent pokemon on the train wreck that is Ash's Unova team getting shafted and you accuse me of impersonating an imposter?!

Yeah, Usopp should beat the both of them rather easily now. Especially since they had the enemies do a 'kick the dog' moment by having them try and kill a helpless guy.

On a different note, who does everyone think will win the Mera Mera no Mi? Red Hawk accidentally being in the anime made me think perhaps Luffy could have two somehow, but it seems a long shot.

Sie sind das Essen und wir sind die Jäger!
    deviantART | Twitter
    3DS FC: 2595-0280-9012

Quote Originally Posted by ConUxie223 View Post
    Does anyone think Oda has realized that the shorter he makes his flashbacks the less we will care about the character? Dressrosa's flashback as a whole has been mediocre at best... The only redeeming flashback of the New World so far would be if Law had his during the Dressrosa Arc, which I'm praying for.

I'm expecting Usopp to beat both Trebol and Sugar now... Unfortunately...
    I haven't liked any of the recent flashbacks either. I don't particularly care for King Riku or Kyros so their backstories don't interest me. Still, the same could be said about many flashbacks in this series and others. I usually don't like flashbacks in general so this one was no different. It's kind of funny that Kinemon's disguise was found out so quickly though. I thought he might be able to get away with it, but apparently he's been discovered as a fake.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrantrum View Post
    Interesting chapter, I now think Usopp is going to kick *** in his fight.
    Well, it looks like Oda trampled on that idea this week, but at least he managed to get the job done, and all thanks to a face that you would expect out of Courage the Cowardly Dog.

Kyros's flashback was okay I guess. I was more focused on the present events, like Rebecca's breakdown at the colisseum, Franky being totally beaten, and Sugar's surprised expression at the end when she fed Usopp the grape.

Quote Originally Posted by PokeMaster366 View Post
    Well, it looks like Oda trampled on that idea this week, but at least he managed to get the job done, and all thanks to a face that you would expect out of Courage the Cowardly Dog.
    I didn't expect them to show Usopp get defeated so quickly offscreen, same wiht the other Straw Hat...but that face at the end really took me for a loop. I did not expect that to happen at all. That's what happens when an enemy goes for the 'dramatic death' route I guess.
    I have claimed (Rampardos)!
    3DS Friend Code: 1418-6701-0126

I didn't expect them to show Usopp get defeated so quickly offscreen, same wiht the other Straw Hat...but that face at the end really took me for a loop. I did not expect that to happen at all. That's what happens when an enemy goes for the 'dramatic death' route I guess.
    when i saw that i was really thinkg ok so this is happening, bizarre as all heck but hey it worked.

now shuger is out the game everyone should regain there memory and the toys their form. Tho i do wonder will any of doflamingo will rebel. In my mind it seems likely given that he probely has crossed everyone at some point so the Navy more then likely will be out for blood

Quote Originally Posted by insanejames View Post
    when i saw that i was really thinkg ok so this is happening, bizarre as all heck but hey it worked.

now shuger is out the game everyone should regain there memory and the toys their form. Tho i do wonder will any of doflamingo will rebel. In my mind it seems likely given that he probely has crossed everyone at some point so the Navy more then likely will be out for blood
    I bet the slime guy is going to be out for Usopp and Robin's blood for KOing Sugar and freeing all those toys from their curse.

I bet the slime guy is going to be out for Usopp and Robin's blood for KOing Sugar and freeing all those toys from their curse.
    Trebol will have to do something about that to redeem his carelessness; he's in serious trouble for not retreating to the palace like Doflamingo ordered.

Quote Originally Posted by Lorde View Post
    Trebol will have to do something about that to redeem his carelessness; he's in serious trouble for not retreating to the palace like Doflamingo ordered.
    And now that all those pirates are going to be set free and likely helping Luffy and the resistance overthrow Doflamingo, you can bet that Trebol is going to be on the receiving end of some extreme corporal punishment regardless of how he redeems himself.

Now that I think about it, what is Doflamingo going to do once this whole ordeal is over. By the end of the day, he will have lost Dressrosa and his Smile Factory, meaning that he'll not only lose value to the Marines, but to his customers as well. He could reclaim Dressrosa over time if he can keep Sugar, but I wouldn't be surprised if she was converted against Doflamingo so that he can't pull this stunt again. It would also be a fun, new way for Dressrosa to punish criminals. At least, when the criminals are transformed, they won't be forced into painful manual labor.

Been a while, forgot we were back from a breakXD

Hmm, I don't know what I think of the out come of this, part one Usopp winning by luck would be more understandable but I was hoping some thing better with part two Usopp

Guess Usopp's lies really are coming true, hey'll have 80, 000 followers soon but I wish it happened differently but whatever!

Oi Franky's fight off screen, was really hoping we'd see this one
    Poor Franky, got banged up pretty bad but understandable, did you see what he was up against? He put up as long as he could, was pretty impressive that he was able to hold out that long

Guess we are already coming to a close of this arc, weird.

We shoukd be back to Luffy V.S Dof round 1 and Zoro V.S Pica soon than
    Luffy normally has three rounds against his enemies before finally defeating them, hope these fights will be good

Poor Sanji, guess we really won't be seeing him till the end of the arc, it won't be pretty I'm sure
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

May be incredibly late to this.. But it just came to me when I saw the upheaval about the spelling of Kyros' name as Curos.. But most of the royal family names in Dressrosa are based of colors:
    - King Riku: Based on Ryoku, green.
    - Kyros: Based on Ki iro, yellow.
    - Princess Scarlet: Name says it all, a red.
    - Princess Violet: Name says it all, a purple.
    - Rebecca: Sound like red and Aka combined, both mean red. She should've been orange though as the daughter of yellow and red.

No member named inspired by blue or orange? Probably the King's Queen (that we may have seen) in that shot when Rebecca was born. Probably killed by Doflamingo's henchman before Kyros came into the palace.. since DD said he was going to kill the entire royal family.

I didn't expect them to show Usopp get defeated so quickly offscreen, same with the other Franky... But that face at the end really took me for a loop. I did not expect that to happen at all. That's what happens when an enemy goes for the 'dramatic death' route I guess.
    Fixed that for you. But I personally don't think that Franky went down quickly. His fight started before the dwarves even entered the port below, so he was going at it for quite a while, even more so because there were continuously more adversaries being added to his fight. First it was solely Senior Pink, then Bastille joined, then Machvise appeared and in the top shot, we can also see Dellinger, meaning that he held on quite a bit before falling.

I'm reckoning Robin will lead the likes of that giant, Cavendish and the other toys against Trebol. He's strong, but I think that he can't hold off that many top fighters for too long.

And now that all those pirates are going to be set free and likely helping Luffy and the resistance overthrow Doflamingo, you can bet that Trebol is going to be on the receiving end of some extreme corporal punishment regardless of how he redeems himself.

Now that I think about it, what is Doflamingo going to do once this whole ordeal is over. By the end of the day, he will have lost Dressrosa and his Smile Factory, meaning that he'll not only lose value to the Marines, but to his customers as well. He could reclaim Dressrosa over time if he can keep Sugar, but I wouldn't be surprised if she was converted against Doflamingo so that he can't pull this stunt again. It would also be a fun, new way for Dressrosa to punish criminals. At least, when the criminals are transformed, they won't be forced into painful manual labor.
    He'll receive Justice by Fujitora.. He knows that Doflamingo did irreconcilable things, he just couldn't deal with it at the time and decided to temporarily side with him. When all the toys return to humans and get their revenge against the DD-Pirates, Fujitora is likely able and willing to:
    - A. Strip Doflamingo off his Shichibukai-title.
    - B. Arrest Doflamingo for his crimes. Meaning a quick shipping to Impel Down.

Also, there's Kuzan with the info on Vergo, which may end up playing a part.
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Chapter just got released...wow...just wow. Guess the added number of soldiers is just what they need to defeat Doflamingo hopefully. And yes, 'Luffy' in the stadium seems to have some kind of devils fruit that i cant begin to guess.

It was great seeing all the toys revert to pirates now that Sugar's down. Dressrosa is in utter chaos and I loved it. I was shocked that Kyros chopped Doflamingo's head off, although there's obviously some trick behind it.

Doflamingo is kill la killed, if you know what I mean.
    II

A fantastic battle royale between 12 pokemon!
    Will you be the next Ultimate Rumbler?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by Lorde View Post
    It was great seeing all the toys revert to pirates now that Sugar's down. Dressrosa is in utter chaos and I loved it. I was shocked that Kyros chopped Doflamingo's head off, although there's obviously some trick behind it.
    Agreed, there is no way that Doflamingo is decapitated this early in the fight.

What fruit did Doflamingo eat again? I mean, if your head gets chopped off and you can still somehow "reattach" it and still live, I think that's pretty OP.

Time to see Curos/Kyros in action YAY.
    Credit to Astral Shadow!

Quote Originally Posted by justinjiaxinghu View Post
    What fruit did Doflamingo eat again? I mean, if your head gets chopped off and you can still somehow "reattach" it and still live, I think that's pretty OP.

Time to see Curos in action YAY.
    He ate the Ito Ito no Mi. I'm starting to think that he controlled Law with his strings and had him attack with his Ope Ope powers before Kyros's attack.

So there's a few points that need to be made...

First off there's the defeat of Sugar... Basically a Perona 2.0 situation except with less action scenes and more of the dwarves whining and bawling about "heroes" and all that junk. I believe she could've played a bigger role in fighting Ussop but I guess Oda had other plans, oh well.

Trebol is about to get his *** kicked by most of the criminals/other people there so that should be interesting to see, if Sabo and Hack don't intervene in some way and end up having a one on one fight with him themselves... I hope he gets an unexpected brawl with Robin though, that would be the best of Dressrosa to say the least.

Dia Mente is probably gonna up against all of the finalist in the Smile Factory Garden or whatever which will be a new scenery and environment to fight in so it should be interesting... He might even team up with Trebol against Sabo, Rebecca, Bartomoleo, and maybe Burgess...

Doflamingo got his head cut off... Yeah right... I'm suspecting some kind of trick behind his powers to come into play with him beating up Kyros and King Riku leaving Luffy to receive some speech about how much plain they've been through blah, blah, blah then leading him to fighting Doflamingo.

Also, who else thinks that Doflamingo turned some of Kaido's men into Toys so they couldn't report when he had a late delivery or something? It would explain the random gorilla and other beast.

Another thing is... Sabo probably didn't each a fruit... I'm thinking that there's some sort of "martial arts" like Fishmen Karate that teaches you the Arts of the Dragon, probably something connected with Zo or Wano Country.
    What happens when two diffrent people connect through an unlikely adventure?
    https://www.fanfiction.net/docs/edit.php?docid=29355246
    Pokemon-BW- Dare to live?

So how many Pokemons are there?

Silly Jack, the plural of Pokemon is Pokemon

Pokemon: Filler Adventures and Pokemon: Rise of the Penguin respectivley.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFonz View Post
    Now that I think about it....that poster is a horrible advertisement
    Wow, I'm just stating that I'm uncomfortable with one of the few decent pokemon on the train wreck that is Ash's Unova team getting shafted and you accuse me of impersonating an imposter?!

Awe come on, Dof clearly isn't dead people! He's gotta have some thing, I have faith in Oda that he would just end it that way LOL.

Luffy V.S Dof round 1 is about to start, course I think every one Luffy / Law / What's his name and maybe Zoro if he makes it in time will fight Dof a bit than they'll all fall allowing it to only be Luffy V.S Dof. Imagine it being like Straw hat crew V.S Oz in the Thriller Bark arc

Sabo is freakin boss, poor Bart baby sitting

Yah know, Usopp getting newfound fame and a bounty upgrade would be so much more satisfying if it was done differently, meh. Now Kaya will get to see Usopp on a poster without that Mask on, hurray!

Luffy / Usopp / Zoro / Robin / Franky will get new bounty's at the end of this arc, watch new comical joke for Sanji as no one will know who Sanji is compared to the others after Dof's defeat which will annoy him to no endXD

Over all, pretty good chapter
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

Didn't think Doflamingo was done just like that...

...and Sabo FINALLY officially confirmed.

Yeah, seeing Sabo's face without the beard was awesome, also when he got the fruit. He's a good fighter without the fruit though, so giving him the fruit really is leveling up his power base quite a bit. Nice to see that little part with Ussopp, he got a loyal fanbase now. And that was exciting seeing the Monkey D. Dragon shoutout. I now think that after this is over, Sabo will say something to Luffy about his father.

Page 225 of 231 FirstFirst ... 125175215221222223224225226227228229 ... LastLast