Page 231 of 231 FirstFirst ... 131181221227228229230231
Results 5,751 to 5,762 of 5762

Thread: Official One Piece Manga Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Kazuki Mirai View Post
    I just want this arc to be over soon. As much as I want to see Doflamingo get decked, it sure takes a long time to get there. I fear if this plot structure carry onto the next arc. :/
    Hmm.. To be frank, it's still going to easy at the moment.. Zoro is standing his ground against one of DD's top commanders.. Which is weird.. It needs to get down to the gritty stuff.. It feels too light. It feels as if DD is the only challenge left to face, while Pica, Diamante and Trebol should be incredibly strong as well. They're not getting down to it.. -.-
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

I agree that the Dressrosa arc has overstayed its welcome, but I'm sure this is the last time we have to sit through a drawn out arc.
    Dressrosa's main problem (as stated above) is basically nothing is happening and or moving at snakes pace. The Law flashback didn't exactly help either, don't get me wrong I loved Corozan! But outside of backstory it really didn't hold my interest.

Hopefully Bellamy's death and Machvise's defeat will speed things up.
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122

Baking Soda, I got Baking Soda!

Well two more executives down.And Lol and that "Lost in love"part.

The moment I say we aren't going anywhere in terms of fights we get 2 executive knock outs in 1.

I never saw Baby 5 as a huge threat, but Lao G down is a good thing.
    Can we perhaps wrap up Franky's fight now pls?
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122

Baking Soda, I got Baking Soda!

It's...honestly kind of sad that Baby 5 was viewed as useless for so long. I didn't think it would be so bad to the point where she would commit suicide just to be useful...and why does that feel like a metaphor for something?

Anyways, Hao G is down and it looks like Baby 5 is going to join sides with Sai's group. What execs do you think will be downed next? I feel like they're going to save the guy with the horns and heels for last.

Quote Originally Posted by PokeMaster366 View Post
    It's...honestly kind of sad that Baby 5 was viewed as useless for so long. I didn't think it would be so bad to the point where she would commit suicide just to be useful...and why does that feel like a metaphor for something?

Anyways, Hao G is down and it looks like Baby 5 is going to join sides with Sai's group. What execs do you think will be downed next? I feel like they're going to save the guy with the horns and heels for last.
    I think Senor will be the last,since Franky is fighting him.I think Gladius or Dellinger will be next since they are not fighting Straw hat pirates.

The new chapter was hilarious. Seeing Baby 5's backstory, Lao G beating Chinjao and then get beaten by Sai was awesome. I hope Gladius and Dellinger are the next ones to lose.

So that running joke of Baby 5 falling for anybody who "needs her" is no longer a joke, it was because she had been rejected in the past.

It was a serious thing, extremely serious, Baby 5 was even willing to commit suicide to please someone (and that's no laughing matter).
    Fact 1: Cameron/Kotetsu is not disliked by everybody, stop saying he is, there are people in the fandom who do like him. I am one of those people.

Fact 2: The majority of people who like unpopular characters are always the most nicest and sensible and, therefore, the best people of the fandom.

Hakuba is back,and next chapter we might finally see Delinger and Gladius go down.Unless Delinger is already knocked out.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain America X View Post
    Unless Delinger is already knocked out.
    I really doubt that, but then again Lao G went down pretty easily.

Delinger might go demon mode one more time in a clutch moment.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBattleFrontierAsh1 View Post
    I really doubt that, but then again Lao G went down pretty easily.

Delinger might go demon mode one more time in a clutch moment.
    To be fair for Lao G,even if he survived that attack he would have fallen into the ground.

Well then I guess two more going down next week.

Well at least we saw more of Gladius and Dellinger's fights and even Diamante vs. Kyros at the start. Cavendish going into Hakuba mode was expected though.

Page 231 of 231 FirstFirst ... 131181221227228229230231