Page 247 of 251 FirstFirst ... 147197237243244245246247248249250251 LastLast
Results 6,151 to 6,175 of 6257

Thread: Official One Piece Manga Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by FlorgesPower2 View Post
    It's way to early for anything serious to happen to the revs, Dragon must have known about Burgess and had everyone evacuate asap. He's just too important of a character.
    Is he really in a story that focuses on how family is more than just blood relation? Dragon and by extension the rest of the revolutionaries have very little to do with the ongoing plot of the main story. They're after the WG which has very little to do with the on going Yonko arc or Luffy's search for the One Piece. They're easily the most unnecessary "main" plot thread in the story atm. Now that's not to say they might not become important, but at it stands know I can't imagine Oda is above letting Blackbeard beat them around a bit. Even if they did abandon ship Blackbeard was likely the one to destroy Baltigo using the Gura Gura no mi meaning he basically did win against them since it's a matter of time before the WG takes this opportunity to finish them off for good. Until Luffy faces Blackbeard I doubt he'll be losing at all especially not when he fights Shanks again and kills him.

Carrot is amazing.
    Last edited by diakyu; 15th April 2016 at 6:00 AM.
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

Well, winter is coming alright. I sense there's/are more well known characters get killed for the plot to progress & create surprises, so at this point it's about time, not too early. Things have been dragged in OP world, & there are many sub-plots/loose ends to tie up.

I wonder about the revs agendas, is BB getting stronger one of their issues or maybe Luffy.

I don't really care for Carrot, I don't find her that special except that she's a mink.
    3DS FC: Cutty 2449 6004 1037

Wee... Poison slide in my gym...

Trinity & TEF Poison Leader ~ Pokegyms Fairy Leader ~ CCB Victory Ace Gamma

'Poison is in everything, and no thing is without poison.
    The dosage makes it either a poison or a remedy.'

Quote Originally Posted by Cutty View Post
    I don't really care for Carrot, I don't find her that special except that she's a mink.
    I think she's funny and cute, but I don't want her to join the crew unlike some people that I've seen on AP. I think the crew would benefit a bit more from Caesar joining since he's a scientist. :]

The guy who drugged kids, built a weapon that nearly eradicated an entire civilization (the minks) and then praised his work rather than feel some sort of guilt and totally would have left them for dead if his heart wasn't being held hostage by Sanji, and kills anyone who gets in the way of his work has no place on Luffy's crew. I don't get why people still campaign for this guy. Law's crew sure, but no way is he joining Luffy.

Apart from being a Logia what does this guy do exactly?
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122
    NNID: BeatScrafty2
    Quote Originally Posted by phanpycross View Post
    Yup:

Original meaning: Deus Ex Machina

Serebii : Didnt Enjoy Much.

#teamRowlet

Caesar is clearly being set up to be a pseudo ally (I expect to see a Caesar/Sanji team up soon), but definitely not a strawhat imo.
    Last edited by diakyu; 16th April 2016 at 3:17 AM.
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Reloaded View Post
    The guy who drugged kids, built a weapon that nearly eradicated an entire civilization (the minks) and then praised his work rather than feel some sort of guilt and totally would have left them for dead if his heart wasn't being held hostage by Sanji, and kills anyone who gets in the way of his work has no place on Luffy's crew. I don't get why people still campaign for this guy. Law's crew sure, but no way is he joining Luffy.

Well aside from what he could produce via science in terms of weapons for the crew, I just really like his personality and I think he's funnier than other crew options like Kinemon, Pedro, Carrot, etc. ^^;

I think Kinemon can be written off as a crew member for now. The only reason we thought he might join was because we all though he was just some citizen of Wano and not the important person he and Momo are. He will likely remain with Momo after he becomes the Daimyo to help advise the child.
    Last edited by diakyu; 16th April 2016 at 4:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Reloaded View Post

Agreed the dude has done way to many terrible things and he hasn't even shown a change of heart yet.Plus none of the Strawbats seem to care about him since they were willing to give him away to Big Mum and Sanji was even willing to kill him if Capone went after the rest of the SH.

Well, if we talk about function as an inventor, both Usopp and Franky are SH 'scientists'. Throw in Chopper for medical inventions.

I like Caesar as a character as well, but not sure if I want him to join. Certainly not b/c of his bad past but more there are other better candidates.

I also hope none of the Samurai joins either. And I'd rather Pekoms join than Carrot, but I kinda agree we need another female character.
    Last edited by Cutty; 16th April 2016 at 1:20 PM.

Manga's I'm up to date with.

Spoiler:- undefined:

Catching up to

Hunter x Hunter
    Battle Tendency
    Eyeshield 21

Kudo's to the people who caught Kid being behind bars.

Kaido is becoming better and better by the minute xD love the guy!

Jack being a fishman is pretty awesome too.

Also Pudding was the three-eyed girl, can't say I'm surprised.
    Yup:

#teamRowlet

Did, did Brook just offhandly say he was once in the presence of Dragon?

Quote Originally Posted by diakyu View Post
    Did, did Brook just offhandly say he was once in the presence of Dragon?
    Dragon must have gone to one of his concerts in secret lol.
    Yup:

#teamRowlet

So Kid is really locked up? Well damn.

Drunk Kaido is best Kaido lol. Feeling the SH starvation will end up being set-up for some crazy plot point.

Also Pudding = three-eyed girl confirmed, but there's gotta be a catch to her being so gorgeous. Maybe some crazy hidden telekinesis power?

This next arc is going to be amazing, looking forward to it more than Wano honestly. The stuff with Sanji is one of the most interesting things that happened in the New world so far. Not only has focus been shifted for once away from Luffy since the timeskip but it seems like we're gonna get an explanation for a lot of Sanji's fcharacter. We get his cooking quirks, but his quirk with women (not hitting them) has gone unexplained for years and no one batted an eye, and it's a fairly serious character trait as shown in Enies Lobby. I think something happened between his mother and his father since only his father has been mentioned by Sanji. Also Purrin being attractive adds a lot of good tension that wouldn't be there if she was ugly.

And I can see it now, the events on Whole Cake are over when kidd shows up to relay Kaido's message. That quote about how so far the Worst Generation have been playing Pirate Games was so hype.

Luffy burning the food and him not even knowing what his own dad looks like was funny. Sanji liking Pudding caught me off guard, but at least she's the three eyed girl that we saw before. :3

Well, Luffy is the kind of guy who only knows how to put meat at fire when he is hungry XD
    Im worried now about how they are going to eat... plus Luffy is the worst when it comes to catching fish.

Still, I tought Kid was going for Shanks, not Kaido... or I was wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by Abzu View Post
    Im worried now about how they are going to eat... plus Luffy is the worst when it comes to catching fish.
    Eh, they'll be forced to go eat some of the tangerine's. Which some theorize is where Monet's fruit now is.

Quote Originally Posted by diakyu View Post
    Eh, they'll be forced to go eat some of the tangerine's. Which some theorize is where Monet's fruit now is.
    Was Monet confirm dead?
    3DS FC(X): 3995 6544 3549/Friend Safari: Fire with Pansear, Slugma, and Braixen
    3DS FC(Y): 1719 4581 9302/Friend Safari: Dark with Pawniard, Sneasel, and Sableye.

Quote Originally Posted by Abzu View Post
    Still, I tought Kid was going for Shanks, not Kaido... or I was wrong?
    The Kid alliance's target was Shanks, but the plan went to s*** when Kaido randomly came falling out of the sky picking a fight with the alliance.

Quote Originally Posted by i2i View Post
    Was Monet confirm dead?
    Well not "confirmed" so to speak, but when your heart is pierced through like that you should be.
    Yup:

#teamRowlet

We do have that one pannel that makes it seem like Caesar missed her heart, but we have a lot more showing he didn't.

Edit: Rogersbase has a pretty convincing video about Carrot potentially eating her fruit.

I kinda felt sorry for Pekoms the way the Big Mom crew treated him, it's sort of they ditched him now.

Could it be Big Mom ate the Sweet Sweet fruit, not that I know its powers lol. I like what I've seen so far since the beginning of her crew introduction, I think I'm gonna be enjoying this arc too.

Also Pudding = three-eyed girl confirmed, but there's gotta be a catch to her being so gorgeous. Maybe some crazy hidden telekinesis power?
    Me thinks the same. Telekinesis is too cool. She might be a man-eating witch.

It seems like Kaido is an emotional kind of guy. I hope we get a jumpy arc. He's interesting to follow too.

Carrot turns into a snow rabbit? Kinda makes sense. And she gets a lot of fans already.
    It should be the giant mermaid joining the crew.

Not really sure why people are so quick to jump on the namaka train so quickly, it's a bit ridiculous and silly if you ask me (mostly referring to Pudding here). While I can somewhat believe candidates like Pedro, Pekoms and Carrot we almost nothing about them and no feats. And we have a grand total of one quirk, and that's from Carrot. :/

Quote Originally Posted by Cutty View Post
    It should be the giant mermaid joining the crew.
    She can be the crew's resident crier 24/7.

While I can somewhat believe candidates like Pedro, Pekoms and Carrot we almost nothing about them and no feats. And we have a grand total of one quirk, and that's from Carrot. :/
    Kinda odd to say this because Robin joined the crew as a complete mystery. And it's something of note that these new characters have no feats or that we know little about them? That's why they're coming on the Sanji Retrieval Team, to flesh them out.

It is interesting that Oda chose Carrot, Pekoms, and Pedro to be the most fleshed out Minks (Inu and Neko might get there one day). He's been having a lot of fun with the Mink characters and it shows.
    Last edited by diakyu; 23rd April 2016 at 5:27 PM.

Not really sure why people are so quick to jump on the namaka train so quickly, it's a bit ridiculous and silly if you ask me (mostly referring to Pudding here). While I can somewhat believe candidates like Pedro, Pekoms and Carrot we almost nothing about them and no feats. And we have a grand total of one quirk, and that's from Carrot. :/
    I don't think Pudding is nakama material myself, at least not yet. I don't necessarily like her design any ways. She just seems generic other than her third eye which she seems to cover with her hair regardless, so she's not that special-looking to me. ^^;

Page 247 of 251 FirstFirst ... 147197237243244245246247248249250251 LastLast