Page 249 of 253 FirstFirst ... 149199239245246247248249250251252253 LastLast
Results 6,201 to 6,225 of 6307

Thread: Official One Piece Manga Discussion Thread

I feel the series is hinting towards it's end with the mention of the 4 red pony glyphs and the events after that happened super fast.

I also think that the series has a good 5-7 maybe 10 years left in it. But it looks like it's forshadowing its closing end.

A few loopholes left are:

Will of D.
    Raftel
    4 Ponyglyphs
    4 Yonko's
    Void Century
    World Government and CP0
    Revolutionary Army
    Black Beard

I can't think of much unless Oda decides to throw in other things arbitrarily like he always does.

Oh geeze, I can see it now. Luffy and Chopper are going to burst out of the wedding cake after eating it out completely hollow during the wedding and ruin some elaborate plan they had to rescue Sanji without causing a big battle (Complete with Luffy and Chopper screaming "WE OBJECT" as they burst out after "does anyone have any objections" questions is asked). Cue Sanji fighting his father and/or the eldest brother (also cue flashback), cue Luffy fighting Big Mom but not defeating her, cue Brook fighting the female Big Mom member from the last chapter, cue Chopper facing the Mink (I'm assuming) on the bird, cue Carrot fighting the Big Mom member with the cannon hat, and I have an outlandish one for Nami. I have doubts that Pudding is as good as she seems to be. I feel Big Mom has provided for her with nothing held back. Now the Strawhats have come to steal her bridegroom away from her and she goes completely mental, cue her fight with Nami just as Sanji fought Absolom in Thriller Bark. I think the other Sanji siblings will get fights, maybe against Pekoms and pedro or maybe even Caesar? The wedding itself should be pretty good. Sanji's brothers as the groomsmen and Lola as one of the bridesmaid?

A big factor many seem to forget because it's so utterly unpredictable, is who else is attending? We know this is a big deal and that a lot of invitations were sent out so who else is coming? Maybe the Strawhats got lucky and some of their fleet was invited. I can see some of them hearing the news and coming to investigate, and lets be honest the odds are stacked against the Strawhats by a large margin. So I think some new allies from this arc is inevitable.
    Last edited by diakyu; 31st May 2016 at 7:49 AM.
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

What kind of monster pops out that many kids? Crazy woman.. How are you not dead!?

So Germa is both neutral and scum, I love it!
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122
    NNID: BeatScrafty2
    Quote Originally Posted by phanpycross View Post
    Yup:

Original meaning: Deus Ex Machina

Serebii : Didnt Enjoy Much.

#teamRowlet

I like Pudding. Initially thought she had a hidden agenda, but seems nice.
    I kinda want them to get married eventually. After the series ends.

Former Lieutenant of Squad 7.
    Thank you for the memories, Bleach Club

Claimed Blaziken - Pokemon Diamond - Ike

It seems like Big Mom rules by the monarchy system, not in a healthy way, lol.

C'mon wedding party, eat someone Momma.
    3DS FC: Cutty 2449 6004 1037

Thus spoke the raven, "Nevermore..."

Nami is one of Big Momma's long lost children.

And Pudding is evil. She's tricking the Strawhats with that cute kind behavior of hers.

Hmmm Pudding helping Luffy's group so readily makes me suspect her, tho I liked learning about how large Big Mom's family is. Sanji's two brothers seemed cool. :3

They seem a little too cool, which is kind of weird. Considering Oda never really comes and does that when it comes to his characters at all.

They kind of remind me of Cyborg 009 and the Power Rangers.

I honestly never considered Sanji's family having such a theme, but now I can see as to why the family can be sort of crazy and Sanji get's those kinds of crazy conceptual characteristics to him. Which is kind of comical and funny.

I'm curious as to how this arc is going to come pan out and clean out.

I am new here. So many people in this sub forum. I have found so many One Piece Fans. We have the same Interest. It is good. By the way, have you heard of Pirate Legend?(legend.risengame.com) It is a One Piece Game. Or have you played other One Piece game. Some new strange fruit have appeared in Pirate Legend. It is fun.

Jesus Christ that is a horrifying tantrum, those poor people put up with that s***?!

So she gives and takes lives I assume? Life Life Fruit confirmed?
    Yup:

#teamRowlet

She's scary af. And F-yeah Jinbe's here. And probably about to get his butt whooped.

Former Lieutenant of Squad 7.
    Thank you for the memories, Bleach Club

Claimed Blaziken - Pokemon Diamond - Ike

Hmm Mama has a big appetite for sweets. And sex... and still can live long. Life can't be happier xD

I still find it silly for his son to stop her. I mean, those people have been living w/ her for so long so they should've known her character better. At least make a preparation ahead, list stuff she likes to eat, or let her just eat the city, it's basically can be rebuilt anyway. Sorry not sorry.

Jimbei is part of Mama's crew, I didn't realize that.

Of course Big Mom's laugh is just her saying "mama" over and over again. oh Oda.
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

Big mama is basically a sensational hedonist in what seems to be the lamest chapter in one piece I have read in years.

Live action One Piece film on it's way.

Brace yourselves.

Confirmed a hoax, relax everyone.
    Last edited by Mr. Reloaded; 17th June 2016 at 1:47 AM.
    Yup:

#teamRowlet

I liked seeing Big Mom rampage just to find that dessert. The fact that she killed her own son was creepy and her crew seemed interesting at least in terms of designs. And I'm glad we saw Jinbe again.

I guess.

Still; not much happened in all honesty really.

I wonder how Big Mum's power reacts on Brook's DF ability if she has indeed the Life Life ability.

I love the new volume cover showing the Sanji Retrieval team. They look so happy trying to sneak into the base island of one of the Yonko and take Sanji back from an army of assassin's.

Jimbei about to come out a crippled man or Fishman Island is f*****, maybe even both.
    Yup:

#teamRowlet

Just when I thought I had Big Mom's power figured out, this chapter happens. What did they mean by "be sure not to leave even a single second"? It was a very odd scene.

Edit: I completely forgot about the Firetank Pirates. No way this is a bellow 50 chapter arc.
    Last edited by diakyu; 23rd June 2016 at 7:49 PM.

Did I see head pictures on the roulette? Why can't Big Mum just ask a baby from Jimbei? xD

I can even see as far as Jimbei getting killed in this arc. But maybe not from the roulette.

You know, it would be kind of hilarious if Jinbe managed to get only the 10 year areas for each one. The whole tagline for this arc so far has been "Wow! Everything went better than expected!".

Quote Originally Posted by diakyu View Post
    Just when I thought I had Big Mom's power figured out, this chapter happens. What did they mean by "be sure not to leave even a single second"? It was a very odd scene.

Edit: I completely forgot about the Firetank Pirates. No way this is a bellow 50 chapter arc.
    The last one went by so quick I forgot it existed. I didn't think this one would sprout out so fast. The new world so far is pretty intense and fast paced compared to the grand line.

This one compensates for the other half of the strawhats not being present basically.

Wow so Jinbe is allowed to leave Big Mom's fleet although he has to lose something in the process, which sounds harsh. I'm just slightly suspicious of Pedro and how he supposedly plans to steal Big Mom's poneglyph.

Page 249 of 253 FirstFirst ... 149199239245246247248249250251252253 LastLast