Page 250 of 251 FirstFirst ... 150200240246247248249250251 LastLast
Results 6,226 to 6,250 of 6258

Thread: Official One Piece Manga Discussion Thread

Apart from a few genuinely funny moments, sprinkled with some idiocity from 3/4 of the rescue team, this chapter is pretty weak tbh. It's like really slow set up without actually being all that interesting.

Only thing worth looking forward to is that rabbit dude.
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122
    NNID: BeatScrafty2
    Quote Originally Posted by phanpycross View Post
    Yup:

Original meaning: Deus Ex Machina

Serebii : Didnt Enjoy Much.

#teamRowlet

What do you mean?

This was actually a really good chapter that was substantial compared to Mother eating one of her kids. That was a slow chapter.

This one was going back to basic One Piece since Skypeia.

This was the best scene:

Well again, I'm not saying it didn't have its comedical moments, it's just every other panel that wasn't a joke or that confrontation with that mink or even the stuff with Brook wasn't good. At all.

And a bad chapter was bound to happen seeing as Zou was so beautifully done.

And the fact that this the chapter that follows the next break doesn't help.
    Yup:

#teamRowlet

This'll be one bizarre arc.

Former Lieutenant of Squad 7.
    Thank you for the memories, Bleach Club

Claimed Blaziken - Pokemon Diamond - Ike

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Reloaded View Post
    Well again, I'm not saying it didn't have its comedical moments, it's just every other panel that wasn't a joke or that confrontation with that mink or even the stuff with Brook wasn't good. At all.

And a bad chapter was bound to happen seeing as Zou was so beautifully done.
    I think that's what we call an opinion.

And the fact that this the chapter that follows the next break doesn't help.
    You have Shueisa to thank for that. Oda's being put on mandatory breaks due to his health. Apparently he's been cutting down on and trying to quit smoking altogether.

20 years of that smoking and that lifestyle can't be good for you over all.

Yeah this chapter has gotten some weird hate. What were people expecting when they landed? If the person waiting for them on the shore was Jinbei or Sanji Oda would have ended with that reveal last week, instead we got the most obvious fake-out ever and yet people fell for it. We have this arc based on wonderland and other bizarre sources of inspiration and people complain that the chapter had too many weird and mysterious things in it. Happens every arc. The strawhats land, weird crap happens, and we get eventually an explanation.

There's nothing wrong with this chapter. It's the proper introduction to Whole Cake and I bet many of the next chapters will be about explaining the island itself and the people on it before we get into the nitty gritty with Germa 66 and Big Mom.
    Last edited by diakyu; 30th June 2016 at 8:57 PM.
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

Wow I loved this week's chapter cuz my favourite thing about One Piece is the adventure aspect hee hee. The Sanji and Luffy illusions were interesting and once again Nami was the most level headed character in the crew. :3

People seem to think someone has a Mirror fruit. I think it's an illusion fruit because it would explain both the Luffy and Sanji visions.
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

Lol get baited. Pudding knew she wasn't getting a man better than Sanji so she made some s*** up and led them to some creppy as* forest.

So much for the Pudding namaka train.

Yeah, the fact that one of Big Mom's supposed higher ups was waiting for them is super suspicious. No way that Mink was just chilling and happened to run into them.

This chapter is rather boring tbh. The jokes are kinda repetitive. Funny was when Luffy first arrived in the city & started eating the buildings. I suppose it's needed to describe the woods & stuff.
    Big Mom ate her own son is to make ppl hate her more like the way Oda built Dofla character, but you guys already know it.

Curious to see what happens next.
    3DS FC: Cutty 2449 6004 1037

Wee... Poison slide in my gym...

Trinity & TEF Poison Leader ~ Pokegyms Fairy Leader ~ CCB Victory Ace Gamma

'Poison is in everything, and no thing is without poison.
    The dosage makes it either a poison or a remedy.'

Quote Originally Posted by FlorgesPower2 View Post
    Lol get baited. Pudding knew she wasn't getting a man better than Sanji so she made some s*** up and led them to some creppy as* forest.

So much for the Pudding namaka train.
    But if I remember right, she asked them to wait for her at the shore and she didn't actually tell them to enter the forest. So perhaps she isn't backstabbing them and simply expected them to wait until she arrived. ^^;

Quote Originally Posted by Tflofasho View Post
    This was the best scene:

I just got this gag after reading the english Jump release. Great stuff.

Now that was good. Jajji and Randolph are pure hype!
    Yup:

#teamRowlet

been wanting to see more of the germa 66.

Judge is def gonna beat Sanji down.

I'd like to see a fight between luffy vs him or #1.

I don't think this fight is gonna have a victor. Seeing that Judge is wearing a helmet and that all the other siblings have swirls pointing the other direction from Sanji's I think this is set up for some reveal about the family. Like during the fight Sanji knocks off Judge's helmet and that triggers Sanji's second big flashback.

And if you ask me Luffy shouldn't be fighting any of the Vinsmokes nor should Sanji be beaten this early in the arc. That's Sanji's adversary right now while Big Mom and her crew are Luffy's.

Great chapter. I do think Sanji will lose. I doubt he's strong enough to face his father. But if proven wrong, I'd love that.

Former Lieutenant of Squad 7.
    Thank you for the memories, Bleach Club

Claimed Blaziken - Pokemon Diamond - Ike

Yeah. Judge is a very fearsome warrior. No doubt Sanji will have s hard time even with his family.

I personally think they will be a cp9 rehash. But most likely; the strawhats aside from Sanji will fight the family. I was hoping luffy would fight #1 seeing I think he's the Lucci equivalent. That would be cool to see.

I don't think the other half of the strawhats will show up in his arc like they were in dress rosa. Zoro fighting them would be funny. Seeing he hates Sanji.

Also; funny how Sanji treats his sister bad. The only girl he'll ever treat bad only cuz they're family.

Well considering he supposedly beat the crap out of Yonji and his other brothers seem to despise him I'm gonna assume he treats Reiju the best because she is a girl.

How so? Just because she's a girl and his sister, doesn't mean he'll play nice. That's the only girl in one piece he's treated bad because usually he's too tantalized to want to do so, and they're related.

He already stated he can't stand her, I don't think it'll make much difference.

As in he won't resort to physical violence with her like he will his other relatives. And let's not forget a certain female mermaid he offended on multiple occasions. Sanji's schtick is he won't hit women, he isn't above insulting them. It doesn't help that Oda draws every female character like their drop dead gorgeous so we never see this part of Sanji.
    Last edited by diakyu; 14th July 2016 at 7:57 AM.

I'm just saying it's the first time he's been like that. I feel he would probably resort to conflict if need be, but I doubt it, because the family doesn't want any conflict of interest with him other than submission.

In terms of character, he always goes nuts with women, but seeing that it's his sister, at least it goes to show he's not completely crazy and can draw the line. Cool that he's come off being like that.

Good chapter mostly cuz we saw Sanji again, plus his dad was revealed. The stuff at the seducing woods was fun as well, especially watching Carrot attacking Randolph's crane with her electricity. :]

Germa as a floating and dynamic kingdom is a very cool concept. Plus they're insta ready paid army.

Sanji must have run from his family since he's still little. Maybe they didn't like his idea to become a chef.

We got to see another of Big Mum's executives. I like all their appearances so far.
    3DS FC: Cutty 2449 6004 1037

Wee... Poison slide in my gym...

Trinity & TEF Poison Leader ~ Pokegyms Fairy Leader ~ CCB Victory Ace Gamma

'Poison is in everything, and no thing is without poison.
    The dosage makes it either a poison or a remedy.'

Page 250 of 251 FirstFirst ... 150200240246247248249250251 LastLast