Page 252 of 253 FirstFirst ... 152202242248249250251252253 LastLast
Results 6,276 to 6,300 of 6307

Thread: Official One Piece Manga Discussion Thread

I don't think Luffy should harm Big Mom's son if he wanna save Sanji in a more diplomatic way.

There must a convenient way for Mama to have kids, something to do w/ her power I believe.
    3DS FC: Cutty 2449 6004 1037

Thus spoke the raven, "Nevermore..."

Why you would have a piece of paper in your tits for 2 whole years is beyond me.

I guess all Yonko have their equivalent to the top 3 commanders.

I forgot about Gear fourth for a bit there, just before Cracker was pulverized with a Kong Gun.

Former Lieutenant of Squad 7.
    Thank you for the memories, Bleach Club

Claimed Blaziken - Pokemon Diamond - Ike

Hopefully this'll put an end to most of the ridiculous power level discussions involving Luffy. But he's definitely strong.

DAT Urouge hype!
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122
    NNID: BeatScrafty2
    Quote Originally Posted by phanpycross View Post
    Yup:

Original meaning: Deus Ex Machina

Serebii : Didnt Enjoy Much.

#teamRowlet

Cracker aint no joke. Which is good because then that would speak leagues for Doflamingo's strength.

Sick chapter. No way Craker is down in that one hit though, he'll be back for more next chapter. Will probably give one last warning to them about Big Mom and her crew before getting blown back.

Quote Originally Posted by Cutty View Post
    I don't think Luffy should harm Big Mom's son if he wanna save Sanji in a more diplomatic way.
    I don't think diplomacy ever came to mind lol, Luffy wanted to come here and get in a big fight.
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

^Inb4 Luffy said he didn't really wanna confront Big Mum n just wanna take Sanji as his main target was Kaidou.
    Of course an arch is nothing without Luffy gets into action.

We haven't seen Cracker's awaken fruit power though (pun here).

Wow I was surprised when Brulee explained to Nami that several other Supernovas lost to Big Mom's crew cuz it makes Kidd's plan to go after Shanks seem even crazier. I wonder if his recent loss to Kaidou will make him quit challenging the Yonkous. ^^;

It's been a weird week with just one of the former "Big 3" manga still going. Considering how One Piece is prone to breaks.. I've gotta find something to do on thursdays.. xD

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Oreo View Post
    Wow I was surprised when Brulee explained to Nami that several other Supernovas lost to Big Mom's crew cuz it makes Kidd's plan to go after Shanks seem even crazier. I wonder if his recent loss to Kaidou will make him quit challenging the Yonkous. ^^;
    First attempt: I'm a big shot Supernova and I'm not gonna be ruled by anybody!!! Gets owned by Big Mom's subordanites.
    Second attempt: Okay, that obviously didn't work. I'm going to pick my next target more carefully, pick a group specifically for that targe.. WHAT THE HECK IS KAIDOU DOING HERE?!??!

I don't know if Kidd is underestimating Shanks (probably), but there's a difference between formulating a plan and trying and winging it when the opponent crashes on your frontdoorstep and gg.

You know, all the more credit to Urouge, who probably took his time to formulate a plan, probably had some intel on what was going on in Totland and managed to take down a commander of whom we don't know the strength in comparison to Cracker. What I'm wondering though is whether Urouge has an idea of the location of the Road Glyphs considering Sky Island being such a mythical place to be from. Why else would he target Big Mom, he doesn't seem to be the reckless kind at all.
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

"If I had my way in DP, Ash would've hit the league with: Pikachu, Ambipom (his to keep), Torterra (Grass/Starter), Lucario (Ace), Chingling (Cute), Bidoof (Water-type) and Heatran (Fire-type)."

Spoiler:- GenVII Starter names speculation:

The second line is meant to be sarcastic.. Though there was a random trainer with a Heatran at the Sinnoh League..

Hmmm, well from the spoilers Cracker is stupid OP. Also seems Shanks is visiting a wedding in the cover story on that same certain island from last week. Not sure what that's about, who would Shanks know that's getting married?
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

I guess Cracker isn't going down that easily

Always found Sanji's design to be the coolest. He's been upstaged by his siblings immensely.

All Cracker's power really seems to do is stall for time and drain his opponents stamina, it's OP in a different sense. Not really sure why you would reveal every single thing about your ability the moment your true form is revealed, especially if pain is your weak point.

But Chopper not being cutesy useless is a plus.

Also Shanks wedding?? Wut??
    Yup:

#teamRowlet

Cracker is the One Piece version of Sasori basically.

lol "Bropper"

I love you Carrot.

Cracker's power is not supposed to be that strong as he's a biscuit man, unless of course w/ the haki and gimmicks come into play. One of boring fights in OP for me.

Hawkeye is marrying Perona, perhaps?

Wow Cracker's true design looks really cool, it's definitely my favourite design in a long time. I also like how Luffy's Gear 4th didn't one-shot him cuz I didn't want one of Big Mom's top crew members to seem weak. ^^

Hawkeye is marrying Perona, perhaps?
    Oh my.. A Redhair Wedding?

That or perhaps the tavern girl from Luffy's home port town?

Wow Cracker's true design looks really cool, it's definitely my favourite design in a long time. I also like how Luffy's Gear 4th didn't one-shot him cuz I didn't want one of Big Mom's top crew members to seem weak. ^^
    But Cracker does seem weak though. It's just that the armor he can create infinite amounts of is pretty durable.

Spoiler:- New Chapter:
    Last edited by Locormus; 13th September 2016 at 1:22 PM.
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

"If I had my way in DP, Ash would've hit the league with: Pikachu, Ambipom (his to keep), Torterra (Grass/Starter), Lucario (Ace), Chingling (Cute), Bidoof (Water-type) and Heatran (Fire-type)."

The second line is meant to be sarcastic.. Though there was a random trainer with a Heatran at the Sinnoh League..

I think I'll enjoy the rest of the Vinsmoke's getting their *** handed to them when the time comes.

Well, Oda is well known for giving his main characters a hellish life/back story so one bad event is never enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    Oh my.. A Redhair Wedding?
    Then Jimbei should be killed off.

Now we know why those Germa soldiers are so damn devoted. Niji's an as*.
    Yup:

#teamRowlet

Interesting that they put emphasis on Sanji running away, must be getting a flashback for this soon. Also the ending is interesting, but the reveal itself isn't since we have little to go on. What interests me is Sanji's reaction. Looks like he knows something about all this.

Reiju back on that shady s***, all the Vinsmokes are asswipes lol.

Can't wait for the as* kicking to commence.

Wow I really dislike Sanji's family even more now than before, except Reiju who seems pretty mild at least and not as stuck up. It was a low blow for Sanji's dad to be blackmailing Sanji by threatening to kill Zeff from Baratie. :[

Well, Oda is well known for giving his main characters a hellish life/back story so one bad event is never enough.

Then Jimbei should be killed off.
    Yeah, and from the backstory we had, Sanji's was by far the least dramatic. Yeah, he experienced real hunger.. But that's about it. Now we're getting the real backstory.

Also, didn't they kill the King in the North at the Red Wedding? Doesn't Judge want to become King of the North Blue? B'DUMTSSSSSSS...

Wow I really dislike Sanji's family even more now than before, except Reiju who seems pretty mild at least and not as stuck up. It was a low blow for Sanji's dad to be blackmailing Sanji by threatening to kill Zeff from Baratie. :[
    Sanji should've expected that to happen as well..

Really milking Sanji's backstory. Being locked up at that age, damn that's cruel.

I think we can pinpoint exactly when Oda came up with Sanji's backstory with the creation of Iron Mask Duval now.

Page 252 of 253 FirstFirst ... 152202242248249250251252253 LastLast