Page 254 of 255 FirstFirst ... 154204244250251252253254255 LastLast
Results 6,326 to 6,350 of 6374

Thread: Official One Piece Manga Discussion Thread

I liked the new chapter cuz the pace picked up fast. I liked seeing Luffy approach Sanji even tho Sanji doesn't want him around. Looks like they'll fight next. The only thing missing was Brook and Pedro. I kind of miss them ha ha. :3

Of course Sanji's brothers have to fall for Nami.

Quote Originally Posted by CyberBlaziken View Post
    I feel like they're dropping subtle hints that Nami is Big Mom's daughter?
    This would be funny.
    3DS FC: Cutty 2449 6004 1037

Thus spoke the raven, "Nevermore..."

So it really is an exaggerated version of Luffy vs Usopp.

Disappointed. Really...
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122
    NNID: BeatScrafty2
    Quote Originally Posted by phanpycross View Post
    Yup:

Original meaning: Deus Ex Machina

Serebii : Didnt Enjoy Much.

Well, Oda was really never going to make them fight. Even if it was to create a scene.

I think it'll feel more emotional after it's animated and has a sad background track going.

Former Lieutenant of Squad 7.
    Thank you for the memories, Bleach Club

Claimed Blaziken - Pokemon Diamond - Ike

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Reloaded View Post

Disappointed. Really...
    Not really, not really at all. What's the same besides it involves crewmembers beating on each other? Or really in this case just one beating on the other. The circumstances are completely different. Luffy not taking no for an answer is already a big difference in the crew leaving arcs we've gotten so far. One complaint that's baffling me is people calling Nami out for not seeing through this, but remember all she has to go on is his note and what happened on Zou. Everything else is only common knowledge to us. They don't know Sanji has his hands tied in a thousand different ways. The only reason Luffy sees through it is because he has absolute faith in Sanji. This isn't a problem Luffy can solve like he did with Nami by beating Arlong, or with Robin by taking down Cipher Pol. This is entirely Sanji's problem and only he can really solve it.

The back half of this chapter was incredible, the scene of Sanji hiding his face and crying while his brothers laugh at him and Luffy screams that he isn't leaving till Sanji comes back burns my soul. I know Oda doesn't like killing the bad guys, but can we make an exception for Sanji's family?
    Last edited by diakyu; 28th October 2016 at 1:46 AM.
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

Sanji really felt the need to go all the way just to make it look convincing, the Vinsmoke's suck lol.

Quote Originally Posted by FlorgesPower2 View Post
    Sanji really felt the need to go all the way just to make it look convincing, the Vinsmoke's suck lol.
    Well, he HAS to make sure Luffy isn't coming for him because if it gets bad Sanji's life is literally ruined instantly. He knows Luffy well enough that if he doesn't go all out he'll get nowhere.
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Reloaded View Post

Disappointed. Really...
    Other than Luffy fighting a team member this is nothing like Luffy vs Usopp though.If that is the case you might as well say that Luffy vs Usopp is an exaggerated version of Luffy vs Zoro from Whiskey Peaks.

I thought this was a great emotional chapter. You could feel the pain behind each of Sanji's kicks. He really is in a tough bind and I can't wait for him to get some payback.

Yeah... I overreacted a bit, my bad.
    Yup:

Waiting for more 4th Gear ownage.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

I'm never really interested in crew vs. crew fight, as you know, they never really mean it no matter how hard they fight & emotional.
    I don't really remember Luffy vs. Usopp or Zorro again, and this new fight has to happen, so yeah.

I want to see team Brook now.

I liked seeing Sanji fight Luffy even tho Luffy didn't get any hits in since he refused to fight back. At least Sanji didn't get beaten unlike when he fought his brother before. Nami seemed like the most reasonable character in the new chapter. ^^

Pudding's joining the crew after this. Possibly.

Pudding's joining the crew after this. Possibly.
    Ehhhhhh.

That really all depends on whether she has a power or not, and if it's combat usable.
    Yup:

And now i'm back onto not trusting Pudding, i've been on and off with this.

Does Big Mom just kill her kids for fun or what?

Luffy vs the army juxtaposed to Pudding's speech is one of the best scenes post-timeskip, maybe of the whole series.

I have this feeling Pudding might get eaten by Big Mom so Sanji will free.

I liked the dinner scene with Big Mom and the talking food hee hee. Sanji's talk with Pudding made me feel sad for him cuz he's lost all hope and is following his father's orders. And I don't see how Luffy can win against that army.

I actually have a nagging feeling that the Grand Fleet will make a reappearance. Only viable way to deal with an army of that size.
    The Crew split up, Luffy's tired af after Cracker's fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Oreo View Post
    I liked the new chapter cuz the pace picked up fast. I liked seeing Luffy approach Sanji even tho Sanji doesn't want him around. Looks like they'll fight next. The only thing missing was Brook and Pedro. I kind of miss them ha ha. :3
    Yeah, I'm a major fan of Brook when his sole focus isn't sniffing out panties and stuff..

I literally forgot about Pedro's name.. -.-

Luffy's kind of in a pickle here with the advancing army and low on stamina. If he gets caught, it's completely up to either Brook/Pedro, Chopper/Carrot or perhaps Jimbe to get him out of that.

I actually have a nagging feeling that the Grand Fleet will make a reappearance. Only viable way to deal with an army of that size.
    The Crew split up, Luffy's tired af after Cracker's fight.
    Maybe, but what's weird is that Brulee was only sent to stall Luffy, not to kill him or take him captive. I don't think I'm completely sure that Big Mom wants Luffy dead.
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

"If I had my way in DP, Ash would've hit the league with: Pikachu, Ambipom (his to keep), Torterra (Grass/Starter), Lucario (Ace), Chingling (Cute), Bidoof (Water-type) and Heatran (Fire-type)."

Spoiler:- GenVII Starter names speculation:

The second line is meant to be sarcastic.. Though there was a random trainer with a Heatran at the Sinnoh League..

Pedro and Brook of all people are about to become MVP's, if people actually died in One Piece I'd probably say Pedro's waving some death flags.
    Yup:

Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post

Maybe, but what's weird is that Brulee was only sent to stall Luffy, not to kill him or take him captive. I don't think I'm completely sure that Big Mom wants Luffy dead.
    Well, I don't know what Big Mom's playing at, after today's episode.
    I found it a bit weird that Sanji believed her without suspicion.

Finally, we're back to the Poneglyphs. And there's Brook and Pedro. Pedro's dead though, and his death may as well wager something big.
    Good chapter all in all.

Nami's really managing to hold up after all this, i'm actually impressed. These female designs for the Big Mom pirates are a breath of fresh air, they're not nearly as generic as Oda usually does them.

This tricky Poneglyphs stuff. I'm sure Jimbei has written something before giving one away.

Page 254 of 255 FirstFirst ... 154204244250251252253254255 LastLast