Page 229 of 229 FirstFirst ... 129179219225226227228229
Results 5,701 to 5,704 of 5704

Thread: Official One Piece Manga Discussion Thread

Really i haven't watched the episode yet but for SABO i will do it.

This week's chapter was pretty good. Seems like Doflamingo knows a big secret of the Celestial Dragons and Mariejois, and the Ope Ope no Mi is apparently highly desired. Corazon looked cool in Law's flashback as well.

Quote Originally Posted by seosmoindia View Post
    Really i haven't watched the episode yet but for SABO i will do it.
    Anime1.com has weekly episode updates for One Piece (along with other anime shows) every Saturday if you want to try there.
    My 3DS Friend Code #: Angel Skye - 0533-5949-4272
    if you want to ad me please PM me with your own Friend Code so I may ad you to my own 3DS. Plus can someone please tell me what kind of pokemon are showing up when you visit my Friend Safari zone in your game.

This trainer card was created for me by: Emerald Latias

If anyone is interested in reading any stories I've written, please click one of the trainer cards to be directed to where my stories are located, and please leave a review for whatever story read.

Finally starting to get back into watch it on a semi regular basis. One Piece is one of those few series where I absolutely love it, yet when there are parts that I don't like or I just simply don't care about and they tend to go on for a while, I'll just stop keeping up with it and just look to recaps for info. I didn't do it too much before the time skip yet now I find myself doing it alot. I started watching the Fishman Island Arc, lost interest in the story then just waited until Punk Hazard. Started watching the Punk Hazard Arc, lost interest then waited until Dressrosa. Now I've picked up on Dressrosa so I hope I can still be interested all the way through and not just just stop caring half way through.
    My deviantArt

U mad bro?

Page 229 of 229 FirstFirst ... 129179219225226227228229