Page 229 of 229 FirstFirst ... 129179219225226227228229
Results 5,701 to 5,720 of 5720

Thread: Official One Piece Manga Discussion Thread

Really i haven't watched the episode yet but for SABO i will do it.

This week's chapter was pretty good. Seems like Doflamingo knows a big secret of the Celestial Dragons and Mariejois, and the Ope Ope no Mi is apparently highly desired. Corazon looked cool in Law's flashback as well.

Quote Originally Posted by seosmoindia View Post
    Really i haven't watched the episode yet but for SABO i will do it.
    Anime1.com has weekly episode updates for One Piece (along with other anime shows) every Saturday if you want to try there.
    My 3DS Friend Code #: Angel Skye - 0533-5949-4272
    if you want to ad me please PM me with your own Friend Code so I may ad you to my own 3DS. Plus can someone please tell me what kind of pokemon are showing up when you visit my Friend Safari zone in your game.

This trainer card was created for me by: Emerald Latias

If anyone is interested in reading any stories I've written, please click one of the trainer cards to be directed to where my stories are located, and please leave a review for whatever story read.

Finally starting to get back into watch it on a semi regular basis. One Piece is one of those few series where I absolutely love it, yet when there are parts that I don't like or I just simply don't care about and they tend to go on for a while, I'll just stop keeping up with it and just look to recaps for info. I didn't do it too much before the time skip yet now I find myself doing it alot. I started watching the Fishman Island Arc, lost interest in the story then just waited until Punk Hazard. Started watching the Punk Hazard Arc, lost interest then waited until Dressrosa. Now I've picked up on Dressrosa so I hope I can still be interested all the way through and not just just stop caring half way through.
    My deviantArt

U mad bro?

What's with so many characters having backstories where everyone they knew dies at some point?
    Law's past is f***ed up, that's not a surprise... But personally I think the dark past's kinda need to stop.
    It's not that I'm not interested, I am. The backstory ain't bad, I just don't like reused concepts.
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122
    Dark Pit isn't that bad of an inclusion, you'll get over it trust me.

It was nice to see the Donquixote Pirates in their younger days, but I wasn't all-that interested in Law's past; I don't care for sob stories tbh. Looks like Corazon was stabbed.

If the World Government really does give Usopp a 500.000.000 bounty I might die of laughter.
    Poor soul's barely worth the 30.000.000 he already has. And he didn't fight a single CP-9 member to start with.

Law's full name being revealed in last week's chapter seems like a big deal on manga forums that I've seen, but the Donquixote Pirates were a lot more interesting in my opinion. Baby 5 was adorable and I thought Doflamingo's past was sad; I actually felt bad for him despite his wickedness now.

I still don't feel bad for him, like I said (before the downtime happened) he and any other Celestial Dragons had that coming, when you treat people like sh** and make them slaves for your amusement what do you think will happen when you lose your status?

Personally I think the Celestial Dragons are way powerful and either need to be stripped of power or removed completely.

While the incident may excuse his personality now, that doesn't mean I have to pity the guy.

So Vergo was the previous Corazon. Interesting. I liked that Law and Rocinante bonded while they searched for a cure for Law's amber lead sickness. I wasn't impressed by Rocinante's DF though.

I for one am actually really enjoying this backstory into Corazon's life, and liked the reveal that he's a marine commander.

Also, since I'm new to the thread, is speculation aloud or is that a strict no?
    Last edited by Aeon™; 18th October 2014 at 12:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeon™ View Post

Also, since I'm new to the thread, is speculation aloud or is that a strict no?
    You can speculate, it's just people don't really post a lot here, hence the emptiness.

Quote Originally Posted by Lorde View Post
    So Vergo was the previous Corazon. Interesting. I liked that Law and Rocinante bonded while they searched for a cure for Law's amber lead sickness. I wasn't impressed by Rocinante's DF though.
    I was interested in what Rocinante has been doing in the past.. I mean, DD and DR are hung above the fire, but they manage to get away, if we are to believe DD, then he killed his father himself. What happened afterwards? Did DR go with DD? At one point, they must've split up, in order for DR to become a Marine Commander/Spy. But then he came back to DD. But why did DD accept him at that point?

Also, when you take away sound, doesn't that create immense dizziness? That could be incredibly effective as a supportive move. It also reminds me of Law's Room, which may be where he got it from..
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    I was interested in what Rocinante has been doing in the past.. I mean, DD and DR are hung above the fire, but they manage to get away, if we are to believe DD, then he killed his father himself. What happened afterwards? Did DR go with DD? At one point, they must've split up, in order for DR to become a Marine Commander/Spy. But then he came back to DD. But why did DD accept him at that point?

Also, when you take away sound, doesn't that create immense dizziness? That could be incredibly effective as a supportive move. It also reminds me of Law's Room, which may be where he got it from..
    I don't think taking away sound would create dizziness. I think his fruit works more like muting a television. Or maybe more like turning a mic off on skype. They can't hear you and you can't hear them. Probably useful for sneaking up on someone in a fight though.

After Doflamingo mentioned the Ope Ope fruit's suicidal ability and that Law had to do with Corazon's death, I expected Corazon had the fruit before and used that to save Law's life. I also thought that's what Corazon was using to mute his voice at first, since he made that "Room"-like bubble.
    Rocinante's personality was surprising. Too bad he didn't succeed in getting all the kids out of Doflamingo's crew.
    Dellinger must have been a strong toddler to be lifting cannonballs. Also, Sugar's absence from Doflamingo's crew at that time explains why Law didn't recognize her at Dressrosa.

For me it looks Doflamingo raises childs to become evil from the birth when I se Dellinger as a small child. I Wonder why Sugar has not shown up in the flashback yet. She is actually older than Dellinger after what I know? I Guess Machvice's change of weight has With his devil fruit to do. I don't know about the art woman, (don't remember her name) but that probably the same case if it is not just overweight after eating a lot of food in her latest years.
    TO THE STAFF
    I found an error in my username, the letter w.
    Could I please change my name to Shiny Pokemon Lover? P.S I replase this text with a thank you line to the staff member who does it.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiny pokemon lower View Post
    For me it looks Doflamingo raises childs to become evil from the birth when I se Dellinger as a small child. I Wonder why Sugar has not shown up in the flashback yet. She is actually older than Dellinger after what I know? I Guess Machvice's change of weight has With his devil fruit to do. I don't know about the art woman, (don't remember her name) but that probably the same case if it is not just overweight after eating a lot of food in her latest years.
    Sugar was not apart of Doflamingo's crew during the flashback.

Hence why Law didn't try and avoid her In the present day.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiny pokemon lower View Post
    I think Machvise, Senor Pink and Jora simply got fat due to aging and the fact that they were probably rarely opposed by other pirates ever since Doflamingo got his Shichibukai title imo. They've probably grown complacent and not used to much action.

Ah so 765 came out earlier today. I think we're looking at one more issue of Law / Corazon backstory before we go back to the present fight. I'm also kind of excited to see the younger Donquixote Family in action next week.

Seeing Corazon steal the Ope Ope no Mi was funny. I'm glad that the flashback has fleshed out Law's past; at least he's no longer an enigma.

Page 229 of 229 FirstFirst ... 129179219225226227228229