Page 263 of 265 FirstFirst ... 163213253259260261262263264265 LastLast
Results 6,551 to 6,575 of 6622

Thread: Official One Piece Manga Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Wednesdayz View Post
    Much like Katakuri, I think she's all hype so far, but that she won't manage to do much. I mean, look how Cracker turned out.
    Kakakuri was literally the only person giving a s*** about the chaos until Daifuku, Oven and Perospero got off their lazy asses.

He's more than hype. Smoothie at this point is pretty much a joke.... err background character.
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122
    NNID: BeatScrafty2
    Quote Originally Posted by phanpycross View Post
    Yup:

Original meaning: Deus Ex Machina

Serebii : Didnt Enjoy Much.

Bege encounters Katakuri. I cannot wait to see how this will turn out. Didn't expect to see Judge crying while his sons were completely calm during their ambush.

Lamp Boy just hit a woman in front of Sanji. He's going to die next chapter lol.
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

Judge is such a scumbag.

Former Lieutenant of Squad 7.
    Thank you for the memories, Bleach Club

Claimed Blaziken - Pokemon Diamond - Ike

Quote Originally Posted by CyberBlaziken View Post
    Judge is such a scumbag.
    And he's getting exactly what he deserves.
    Yup:

Getting so mad that you're paralyzed. Should have thought of a contingency plan for twists like that. I see something island sinking in power coming.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

Wow I liked how we got to see Daifuku and Oven fight even tho Oven's heat devil fruit power seems kind of like a weakened version of the Mera Mera fruit to me. And I was expecting Judge to have way more composure, so I was shocked to see him cry.

Bege was so cool this week, but I didn't like how Big Mom was just standing still and suffering a mental breakdown over the cake. She's becoming a Big Meme now.

Bege was so cool this week, but I didn't like how Big Mom was just standing still and suffering a mental breakdown over the cake. She's becoming a Big Meme now.
    Still better than Smoothie.
    Yup:

I thought the chapter was okay, now I'm beginning to think the arc is a bit rushed like some ppl said.

I feel like Big Mom was made stunned for a while to focus on other acts. It doesn't make sense for her to take that long to express her anger.
    I assume guests w/ no power or whatsoever will pass out if Mom screams w/ fully charged Haki.
    Last edited by Cutty; 7th May 2017 at 10:56 AM.
    FC: 0748-6074-2990

Gonna ride the world like a merry-go-round
    Like a Ferris wheel that's breaking down
    Scream, screaming, screaming bloody murder,
    ...wow yeah

She has been kind of unimpressive recently, tho I think she'll show off exactly how strong she is once she actually fights Luffy. I found her confusion about the whole cake ordeal to be funny in a way however cuz she has her priorities all wrong ha ha.

That moment when it looks like Big Mom has the perfect setup to be a strawhat member... Not that she will, just that it's funny.
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

Quote Originally Posted by diakyu View Post
    That moment when it looks like Big Mom has the perfect setup to be a strawhat member... Not that she will, just that it's funny.
    I don't think Thousand Sunny can carry her

Quote Originally Posted by diakyu View Post
    If she wasn't a psychopath and wasn't so huge, I honestly wouldn't have minded if she joined the Strawhat crew. Even an alliance between her and the crew might've been nice, tho it's too late now. :[

Smoothie once again being absolutely worthless. Don't cry for someone to deal with Bege, that's your job...
    Yup:

Big Mom's past and Elbaf? Hell yeah!

Isn't Smoothie supposed to be one of those that are top in the chain of command? How is she herself not getting involved...

Honestly I cannot believe Big Mom is going to die... but I can understand that unlike Whitebeard and Kaido and Shanks, she is unstabble and have a weakness that can be exploited.

Still there is still one point that leaves me to believe she will survive this... the Tamatebako, since Big Mom said she was going to open the box (And meet an explosion for it) it makes me think she will barely survive the poison and try to open it... just to explode on her face.

Smoothie sadly didn't had the right moment for get a fight... still is way to early because if BM is dead then getting out of Totland will be very hard.

Quote Originally Posted by Abzu View Post
    Honestly I cannot believe Big Mom is going to die... but I can understand that unlike Whitebeard and Kaido and Shanks, she is unstabble and have a weakness that can be exploited.
    There's an absolute zero percent chance Big Mom will actually be killed. Not from a plan this bad, one that's only worked because of luck. Not when her crew has had such a poor performance outside of Cracker and Katakuri and the people that beat down Luffy and Nami way back when after Cracker got his as* handed. Not with only maybe 2-3 feats from Big Mom herself.

Gastino has a better chance of joining the crew than Big Mom dying.
    Yup:

The new chapter was decent although it did feel like only half of the pages showed plot progression. It's sad how Katakuri's still doing all the hard work while Smoothie's down and Perospero still hadn't shot the Vinsmoke family. ^^;

Lol, why's Smoothie on her knees while Katakuri is actively trying to stop Bege and Luffy on his own? I thought she was a Commander like him. Sigh, at least we'll see Elbaf and Mother Caramel in a flashback next.

Sigh, at least we'll see Elbaf and Mother Caramel in a flashback next.
    I've never cared much about Elbaf or the giants myself, tho I'm just glad that we'll see Big Mom's past next cuz she needed some more backstory. I hope that once she has her flashback, that she'll unleash hell on the Strawhats and Capone. ^^

I think it's because of timing reason that Oda can't showcase all Big Mom's commanders (yet) properly.

Big Mom goes down without a good battle would cripple this arc tbh, especially w/ all the hypes & teases about her n her crew in the past (she's one of few ppl who can only beat Whitebeard, it's said).
    Some ppl have even disappointed w/ the performances of some of her crew so far.

Now, what will Judge & his family do next?
    FC: 0748-6074-2990

Gonna ride the world like a merry-go-round
    Like a Ferris wheel that's breaking down
    Scream, screaming, screaming bloody murder,
    ...wow yeah

Thing is, we know for a fact that BM will recover from her shock. And it will happen with Luffy showing her the reassembled photo of Caramel.

Quote Originally Posted by Cutty View Post
    I think it's because of timing reason that Oda can't showcase all Big Mom's commanders (yet) properly.
    Well I did read something about Oda wanting to begin the Wano arc this year, so I guess he could be rushing this arc to get to that. But at this point in the series I'm not even that excited for Wano or seeing the Strawhats challenge Kaido's crew.

Page 263 of 265 FirstFirst ... 163213253259260261262263264265 LastLast