Page 244 of 244 FirstFirst ... 144194234240241242243244
Results 6,076 to 6,088 of 6088

Thread: Official One Piece Manga Discussion Thread

Tsundere Zoro confirmed?

Hopefully not a solo Luffy arc since I wanna see more of Brook and the others who haven't had much time to shine

Seems like Luffy will leave Zou soon and I liked how Pekoms and Luffy interacted ha ha. That little monkey's gonna ruin things tho by blabbing about Kinemon and Kankuro.

It seems like the only way the only way for Sanji to save himself from this marriage without hurting anyone is to end his family tie w/ the Vinsmokes, in that way he's no longer someone important.

At least now, we'll get to know why the samurai gang is hunted badly.
    3DS FC: Cutty 2449 6004 1037

Wee... Poison slide in my gym...

Trinity & TEF Poison Leader ~ Pokegyms Fairy Leader ~ CCB Victory Ace Gamma

'Poison is in everything, and no thing is without poison.
    The dosage makes it either a poison or a remedy.'

I don't get why people on OMF are so butthurt that this arc is somehow being "prolonged" by having the samurai show up. This twist was obvious and set up from the moment we saw them arrive at Zou - even moreso when Brook told the group to specifically not mention the samurai. And we need their part of the story told to be honest.

Though I'm kind of sad that Oda used three of my favorite Strawhats and basically took a dump on them. Really? Brook I can see falling asleep, but for Robin it is OOC.
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    I don't get why people on OMF are so butthurt that this arc is somehow being "prolonged" by having the samurai show up.
    Adding to this, I don't get why people are so bothered that the arc is seemingly ending now? Sure, action-wise not a lot has happened, but story-wise A LOT has happened. We've had the past/origins of several characters built upon, including Sanji's. This arc's been straight to the point, and that's been a much bigger breath of fresh air than the pace of Dressrosa.

Dressrosa was a fantastic arc, but I think Oda was having WAY too much fun with it and dragged it out longer than it should have been. The Zou arc is obviously an interlude for the upcoming Sanji/Vinsmoke arc, which I have no problem with. It's refreshing to not have story elementts dragged out over as many chapters as possible for once.

3DS Friend Code - 4081-6303-6683

My Anime List - updated every now and then

"Harry Potter actor Daniel Radcliffe used to think Justin Bieber was a woman."

Zou ending soon doesn't bother me cuz if I'm being honest, the minks don't interest me much and I just want action involving Luffy vs the Yonkou. :3

The problem with a mink fight is that it doesn't do anything for the story in the long run, all it's doing is adding more conflict to the already clusterf*** of a a set-up we already have coming.

•Tea Party/Sanji/Big Mom
    • Beast Pirates
    • Possible crew split up

And now you wanna throw in a fight just to hit the fan? Nah man. Obviously the very presence of a samurai isn't going to go well and there's definitely going at least be some verbal insults being thrown around but what does this do?

The only thing I want from these 2 is more on Raizo and what he did to piss of Kaido so much, or rather what he is to him. The minks aren't even in a condition to fight right now, hopefully someone will have enough sense to talk things out so we don't spend a whole chapter or 2 with meaningless fighting.

I don't even get why they hate samurai, it should be just be Razio. The samurai as a whole did nothing to you, Raizo did. Raizo sure as hell had no business being there, but he couldn't have been sent there.

But who am I kidding? This is Oda, he loves doing this s*** lmao.
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122
    Quote Originally Posted by phanpycross View Post
    Yup:

Original meaning: Deus Ex Machina

Serebii : Didnt Enjoy Much.

The Zou arc if it were short would probly take like 1-3 chapter for the samurai to clear things up. The Minks seem to have some common sense left to be good listeners plus the SH know the samurai. Plus the two dukes were badly injured.
    Unless if Jack decided to return or Kaidou himself.
    Oh of course there's always flashbacks that come w/ the samurai... duh.
    3DS FC: Cutty 2449 6004 1037

Wee... Poison slide in my gym...

Trinity & TEF Poison Leader ~ Pokegyms Fairy Leader ~ CCB Victory Ace Gamma

'Poison is in everything, and no thing is without poison.
    The dosage makes it either a poison or a remedy.'

Team wedding crashers

• Luffy
    • Nami (she owns Sanji for Thriller Bark)
    • Brook (he needs the sceentime)
    • Carrot (she seems interested in the idea)

Team Jack/Beast Pirates

• Zoro (he's the one who's really trying to focus on Kaido's crew, most specifically Jack).
    • Usopp (he's to damn scared to walk right into a Yonko's territory).
    • Franky/Robin (back up)
    • Chopper (the minks still need him and Kaido's crew being Zoan oriented is perfect training for him.

I kind of wish the strawhats would stick together and not split up again, but I guess focusing on them all at once would be hard for Oda to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Oreo View Post
    I kind of wish the strawhats would stick together and not split up again, but I guess focusing on them all at once would be hard for Oda to do.
    And it has been hard. Just look at Brook, hasn't done s*** since Thriller Bark. And don't even get me freaking started on Chopper.

Quote Originally Posted by Cutty View Post
    The Zou arc if it were short would probly take like 1-3 chapter for the samurai to clear things up. The Minks seem to have some common sense left to be good listeners plus the SH know the samurai. Plus the two dukes were badly injured.
    Unless if Jack decided to return or Kaidou himself.
    Oh of course there's always flashbacks that come w/ the samurai... duh.
    Nekomamushi should be asleep by now since it is Inuarashi's turn to take guard of Zou.He seems to be the more peaceful and logical of the two so I'm assuming whatever conflict there will be be short.

https://blueeyesdragonics.wordpress....ding-crashers/

Yeah I'm hoping the conflict isn't long at all!
    Manga's I'm up to date with.

Spoiler:- undefined:

Catching up to

Hunter x Hunter
    Battle Tendency
    Eyeshield 21

Page 244 of 244 FirstFirst ... 144194234240241242243244