Page 233 of 233 FirstFirst ... 133183223229230231232233
Results 5,801 to 5,806 of 5806

Thread: Official One Piece Manga Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Vinosea View Post
    Robin rarely fights the boss-level enemies one-on-one. The last that I can remember was back in Skypeia.
    Yeah she's not exactly a melee fighter anyway, so I'm not surprised that she's been portrayed as a support character for the most part in recent fights.

Quote Originally Posted by Lorde View Post
    Yeah she's not exactly a melee fighter anyway, so I'm not surprised that she's been portrayed as a support character for the most part in recent fights.
    That would make great sense if Usopp hadn't fought multiple boss characters, and won, throughout his time in the manga. Hell, even Nami's fought more bosses than Robin and she's even less suited to brawling.

Wow, has anybody taken note of the taglines on the front pages for the past dozen or so chapters?! Never ONCE did that actually refer to the actual chapter! xD

"Chapter 778: Law's shocking past is revealed!!!" Well, that's at least correct.. We had that flashback AGES ago.. Now I'm off to read the chapter, fully expecting to read nothing about Law's shocking past.

Also, Jinbe found a Poneglyph. Awesome.
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Zoro vs Pica was beautiful, seeing Pica come out of his stone form and getting cut up like that was a pleasure to witness.

Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    Wow, has anybody taken note of the taglines on the front pages for the past dozen or so chapters?! Never ONCE did that actually refer to the actual chapter! xD
    I know I did. XD
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122
    Baking Soda I got Baking Soda

I'm not satisfied with the conclusion of Zoro's fight since it ended like all his other fights. At least Jinbe's side story caught my interest now that he found a Poneglyph.

Quote Originally Posted by Lorde View Post
    I'm not satisfied with the conclusion of Zoro's fight since it ended like all his other fights.
    He's a swordsman, what did you want him to do?
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122
    Baking Soda I got Baking Soda

Page 233 of 233 FirstFirst ... 133183223229230231232233